Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank back down onto the bench and said "Sorry about that."

She came closer and said "Don't be sorry, I like it!"

We kissed again and it was our longest to date. I felt her hand stroke and squeeze my thigh and I wrapped my arms around her. After a while, I let my hand slide down her back and cup one of her buttocks. She didn't resist and just squeezed my leg more tightly. I was on cloud nine and wished this kiss would never end. The firm buttock felt amazing and I could feel the seams of her underwear through the thin skirt. I gently squeezed and she gasped as we kissed.

We finally separated, both of us breathless and flushed. It had been too much for such a public place and we looked around worriedly to see if anyone had noticed. No one seemed to be looking our way and we giggled at our naughtiness. My condition had only worsened but, as we wanted to leave, I had to take Jessie's carrier bag and hold it in such a way as to hide my erection. She thought this was hilarious and from then on tried to get me aroused repeatedly during the day.

It was an amazing but, at the same time, frustrating day and I was quite exhausted when I returned to the flat after 7 o'clock. To my surprise, Patrick was waiting and said he wanted to have dinner with me. I was tired but agreed to join him and we went to the restaurant we'd visited the first day I was here. Patrick seemed less jovial than usual and I asked "You seem a bit down, everything OK?"

"I'm OK, just a bit tired. You know I broke up with Angela."

"I kind of guessed, seeing you've had a different girl over every night."

He grinned at me "You jealous brother?"

"Nope, but I'm not surprised you're tired! What happened with Angela?"

"I dunno, she just told me she thinks we're growing apart or some crap like that."

"I liked her, she was nice."

"Yeah, and hot in bed too!"

"Is that all that's important to you? Don't you want more from a relationship?"

"Anymore and things start getting complicated, I want my freedom."

I shook my head but didn't say anything else.

"She really liked you, maybe you should give her a call!" he said smirking.

I blushed and said "I've got a girlfriend."

He looked surprised "So why haven't I met her? What's her name? Is she a local?"

"Her name's Jessie and yes, she's from Hong Kong."

I looked to see if the name meant anything to him but he showed no reaction.

"Is she hot?"

"I think so."

"How old?"

"19"

"Have you done it?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows comically.

"No."

"Why the hell not? What are you waiting for?"

"We're getting to know each other first."

"Oh god, are you a closet Victorian?"

"No, I'm just not the same as you. I want more than just sex."

He rolled his eyes. "Well bring her home tomorrow so I can meet her and we can go to dinner together."

I hesitated and said "I'm not sure I want her to meet you yet."

"Worried she'll fall for me?" he said laughing.

"No, I just don't want to scare her off."

"Charming! I let you stay at my place, cramping my style and you won't even introduce me to your new skirt!"

I wondered what he meant by cramping his style! Surely, he didn't get up to more when I wasn't here? "I will introduce you, I just want to get to know her better before I do."

"You mean you want to fuck her first! OK, I get that."

I was going to reply that this wasn't the case but decided to let him believe that was the reason.

"Just a word of warning, virginal brother, quite a few of the local girls are gold diggers looking for a ticket out so when you do get around to doing the dirty deed be sure to take precautions."

I knew this wasn't the case with Jessie but nodded and didn't reply.

***

The next few days I kept out of his way, leaving the flat soon after he did and returning at around 8 when he was out with his latest conquest. I met Jessie every day and each time was better than the previous. I was sure I was in love with her and wanted to tell her but was afraid it was too soon, or that she didn't feel the same. I needed some advice and the only person I could think of asking, was Angela.

I rang dialled her number nervously... "Hi Chris, good to hear from you!"

"Hi Angela, is it a good time to call?"

"Sure, I'm just shopping."

I wasn't sure what the protocol was when talking to the sister of your girlfriend and ex of your brother but decided to just be honest and say what I was thinking. "I'm sorry you and Patrick broke up."

"I don't know if I'd call it a break-up, since we were just friends with benefits."

"Right, anyway, I miss seeing you around."

"Thanks. I miss you too but I just had to end things with him."

"I understand."

"How are things going with you and Jessie?"

"That's actually the reason I'm calling, I need some advice."

"OK."

"I um, I really like her. Um, no actually I think I'm in love with her."

She sounded genuinely happy when she said "Oh, that's great Chris. I'm so glad you feel that way."

"I've never felt like this before and I want to tell her but I'm scared it might be too soon or that she doesn't feel the same way."

There was a pause and I waited with bated breath for her reply.

"Look Chris, I think you should tell her how you feel. I know Jessie and, if she's still seeing you, it means she really likes you too. Take a chance and let her know how your feeling."

"OK, thanks. One more thing, I want to get her something special. Do you think she'd like earrings?"

Angela laughed before she replied "Absolutely!"

"Great! Thanks a lot for your help. I hope we can all get together once?"

"Yes, I'd like that. Take care Chris and treat my baby sister well!"

"Will do. Bye."

I disconnected the call and walked into the jewellery store where I'd seen the earrings I wanted to get her. It took a chunk out of my budget but if I skipped a few meals and other extravagant purchases I'd be back in the black. I was meeting Jessie in about 20 minutes and we were going to a local park. I hoped it would be a suitable venue for my declaration and gift.

As I waited at our arranged meeting point, I began to get nervous and my palms were sweating when she emerged from the nearby MTR station. God she was so beautiful. Her light dress was shorter than usual and moulded itself to her petite body, revealing the sexy curve of her arse and her thin shapely legs. As she walked towards me a gust of wind lifted the skirt and I caught a very brief glimpse of her underwear before she smoothed the errant garment down.

We embraced and kissed passionately, ignoring the stares from passer-by's. After a few minutes of this we began to walk, holding hands as we did so. The park was better than I expected and had very few visitors at this time of day. We settled down on a bench with views over the city and sea and I decided there wouldn't be a better time than now.

"Jessie."

"Yes."

"Um, I, um, I just want to say..."

"What?" she said looking confused and a bit apprehensive.

"Um, I love you."

She stared at me and didn't say a word. I started to panic, had I blown it? A single tear appeared on the corner of her eye and trickled down her face. I couldn't help but reach out and wipe it. "I'm sorry Jessie, the last thing I wanted to do was upset you."

She shook her head and finally spoke "I'm not upset, they're tears of happiness. I love you too Chris."

I breathed a sigh of relief and we both looked at each other with longing. "I have something for you" I said as I reached into my pocket and withdrew the small gift wrapped box.

Jessie stared at in surprise before saying "You didn't have to get me a gift!"

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. I've never felt like this about anyone else before and I've also never bought a present for a girl."

She smiled and took the package. "Can I open it now?"

"Of course!"

She slowly and carefully unwrapped the velvet covered box and gasped when she opened it. "They're beautiful!" she said and I could tell she really meant it. She hugged and kissed me and then said "Help me put them on!"

This was another first for me and once I'd managed to undo the clasp, Jessie was holding her hair away from her ear. Despite somewhat shaking hands, I still managed to get the pin into the tiny hole. I'd never really seen her ears properly and, just like the rest of her, they were perfect. When the second earring was in place I couldn't resist giving her ear a kiss and a little lick. She first giggled but then groaned and I realised I'd discovered one of her secret spots!

"How do they look?"

"You look beautiful!"

She blushed, smiled and we shared another kiss. She then looked around and said "I also have a gift for you!"

"Really? You shouldn't have!"

"But I must! I've been waiting to give it to the right guy and I know for sure that it's you."

Her words sunk in and I suddenly understood what she was talking about. I blushed as I said "You mean...?"

She looked around to make sure no one was looking and took my hand and placed into her lap, pushing it between her legs. "Yes, and it's a gift I can only give once."

My penis instantly erected and she noticed the bulge in my pants. She giggled and for the first time placed her hand directly on the bulge. I gasped and my cock throbbed, becoming even harder. She felt it and said "It feels so big!"

I cleared my throat and said "Um Jessie, when can I unwrap my present?"

She laughed and gave my penis a squeeze that almost pushed me over the edge. "How about now?"

I looked at her in surprise then turned to look around the park. There were quite a few people there and I couldn't imagine how we could make love here without being seen.

Jessie laughed at my expression and said "Not here silly! We can go to Angela's flat. It's close by and she's at work all day."

I smiled and felt like a fool. Jessie stood and said "Let's go, I can't wait!"

She seemed as eager as me to get going and I jumped to my feet and she stared at my crotch. "Here take my bag again, you'll need to cover that!"

I did as she suggested and she took my other hand and pulled me through the park. It was uncomfortable walking this way and I was sure people would notice my odd gait. Angela's flat was about a 30 minute walk and I was relieved when we finally entered the lobby and took the lift to the 12th floor. My boner hadn't weakened, in fact it was harder than ever, both from the anticipation and from the constant friction against my clothing.

The flat was tiny, like most in Hong Kong. It was basically one room, a tiny kitchen and equally small bathroom. Nevertheless it felt warmer and more comfortable than Patrick's rather sterile place. Once the door closed, Jessie threw herself at me and we kissed more passionately than ever before. She pushed her small body against me and ground her crotch against the bulge in my pants. I was taken somewhat by surprise but that wasn't to say I didn't love it!

When we parted breathlessly I could see her face and neck were flushed. Before doing anything else we quickly removed our shoes and she gestured for me to follow her into the room. She then tugged at my t-shirt and it was quickly over my head, revealing my naked chest to her for the first time. She didn't seem disappointed and placed her hands on it, stroking gently and with wonder over my small nipples. Giving me a wonderful sultry look she turned around and said "Unzip me."

I'd never heard two more arousing words and with trembling hands I took hold of the zipper and pulled it down slowly. My cock throbbed as more and more of her back was revealed, the nudity only interrupted by the strap of her white bra. The zipper ended just above the curve of her buttocks and when I let it go, she reached up and pulled the thin dress off her shoulders, letting it slide over her body and pool at her feet.

I gasped at the sight of her perfect body. The pale globes of her bottom were totally naked as her sexy white knickers disappeared between them. "Oh god Jessie, you're absolutely stunning!"

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her shoulder, tasting her soft skin. She turned slowly, revealing her front and it was no less wonderful. She looked slightly unsure of herself, biting her lower lip and still looking flushed. This redness covered her neck and chest until it was hidden by her bra and I wondered if her breasts were equally pink. I smiled at her and let my eyes drop to her tiny waist and flat tummy before moving down to look at those sexy lacy knickers. I licked my lips at the sight but before I could do anything else, Jessie moved forwards and unbuttoned my pants.

Once they were fully open, she began to lower them slowly, taking extra care the get them over my bulge before letting them drop to the floor. With only my boxers to keep it in check, my cock was able to flex itself fully and I heard a small gasp from her. "Oh Chris, it's so big and look, it's leaking!"

I looked down and she was right, there was a dark stain around its tip and it was growing larger every second. She took a step back and we stared at each other for a while before she said "I've only ever seen my father's penis before and it was much smaller, the drawings in my medical books don't look like that either!"

The statement about her father didn't surprise me as Angela had once mentioned that it was common for family members to see each other naked due to the cramped housing conditions in Hong Kong. Her statement about the medical books was a bit worrying and I hoped Patrick's comment about local girls being afraid of large cocks wasn't about to be proven correct.

There was nothing for me to say and Jessie looked at me worriedly "I hope you won't be disappointed, I only have tiny breasts."

I gave her a reassuring smile and took her into my arms. "Oh Jessie, don't be silly. I love you whatever size your breasts are and anyway, I prefer small ones!"

The feeling of our skin touching and my hard cock poking against her chest felt so good I didn't want to let her go. But she pushed back, holding me at arm's length and looking at me. "Do you really mean that?"

"Of course, I'd never lie to you."

Her somewhat doubtful expression didn't change as she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra and slowly began to lower it. My eyes dropped to watch as more and more of her skin was revealed. I was almost panting with lust by the time the tops of her nipples appeared. A moment later, she flung the garment onto the ground and stood watching my reaction. My expression must have confirmed the truth of my statement and I saw her relax and smile.

Her breasts were almost identical to those of her sister and her nipples, if anything, were even bigger. In my eyes she was absolute perfection. I licked my lips and said "Oh Jessy, they're beautiful! Can I kiss them?"

She didn't answer but thrust her chest forwards, which I took as a yes. I moved closer and bent down, extended my tongue and flicked it over her nipple. She gasped and her body twitched slightly but she didn't pull away. I sucked the long nub into my mouth and continued to tease it with my tongue, feeling it grow even longer. God, it was fantastic and I began to suck just like a baby starving for milk would.

Jessie moaned and pulled my head even tighter against her chest, obviously enjoying this as much as I was. After a few minutes, I opened my mouth and pushed her back slightly. "No, don't stop!" she muttered in a husky voice. I had no intention of stopping but wanted to switch to her other breast.

The nipple I'd been sucking was darker in colour and hand grown in length and girth, now about the size of the tip of my thumb. I switched to the other nipple and repeated the process. Not long after, Jessie cried out loudly, crushing me to her chest with her body shaking before releasing me and almost collapsing. She'd given me quite a fright and I held her up as she recovered. Her face, chest and breasts were more flushed than before and she gave me a weak smile as I asked "Are you OK?"

"Yes, silly! You just gave me an orgasm."

I grinned and said "Wow!"

She laughed and mustered enough strength to playfully hit my arm holding her. "I want to see it!" Reaching out she took hold of the elastic on my boxers and pulled them down until they snagged on my cock. A harder tug solved that problem and my cock sprang free, bouncy wildly. Jessie let go of my underwear and said "Oh my god, its gigantic!"

It felt good hearing her comment but I was worried at the same time. I stood still waiting for her to make the next move. This she did, and extended her right hand to tentatively touch the throbbing organ.

"It's so hot and hard but soft at the same time!" she said in wonder.

Her small fingers stroked along its length, feeling every inch of it. When she reached the root she wrapped her hand around it but was unable to fully encompass it. She seemed enthralled and pulled the outer skin, delighting in the way it moved over the shaft. I began to relax when it became clear she wasn't terrified or put off. I had to ask "Do you like it?"

"Yes, it's amazing, I just had no idea they could be this big!"

She dropped to her knees before me and continued to explore, soon playing with my balls. Her soft fingers felt amazing as they gently prodded, squeezed and cupped my testicles. My penis was jerking in response and Jessie suddenly said "It's leaking again!"

I looked down and saw a drop of precum glistening on its tip. Without hesitating, she leaned forwards and licked it. I gasped at the sensation and felt more of the pre-ejaculatory fluid begin to flow. "Yum, warm and salty. It tastes good."

She opened her mouth widely and enveloped my cock. I'd never imagined having the feelings I was experiencing as a good portion of my cock was held in her wet hot mouth. Things got even better when her tongue began to slide against the bottom of my glans, hitting that sensitive spot and causing me to gasp loudly. I looked down and the sight of her beautiful eyes staring up at me, as her mouth held my penis, was almost enough to push me over the edge.

"That feels so good Jessie! Be careful, I can't hold back much longer!"

Instead of stopping she began to slide her mouth backwards and forwards and I began to pant as I felt my balls tighten. I gasped "It's coming!"

She took me further in than ever and I felt my control break and the floodgates open. I grunted and groaned as the first shots of sperm erupted into her mouth. Her eyes widened and I could see her cheeks expand slightly as her mouth was filled with my ejaculate. Some of the white fluid began to leak out of the sides of her mouth but my cock continued to spew its load unabated. I was beginning to worry when Jessie suddenly swallowed and began to suck.

I groaned loudly and felt her suck the last vestiges of sperm from my cock before releasing my now sensitive and softening organ. She looked so beautiful as she licked her lips and smiled up at me. "Yummy!"

I laughed and pulled her to her feet, kissing her on the mouth and enjoying the tasted of what remained of my sperm. "That was fantastic, you're brilliant Jessie."

She beamed with pride "I've never done it before. I didn't expect so much stuff but it tasted really nice."

"I can't imagine anyone doing it better! You're a natural!

She looked at my loosely dangling penis and jokingly said "Is it broken?"

I laughed and scooped her up in my arms "We'll see if it's broken you naughty girl!"

She giggled and I carried her to the bed and lowered her gently. "I think somebody's overdressed!"

She laughed and rolled onto her tummy, trying to crawl away. I grabbed her legs and pulled her back to the edge of the bed so that her perfect arse hanging over the side. "You behave or I'll have to smack you!"

1...34567...11