Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of what she tried she just couldn't get me any deeper and after a few tries she said "I can't get it further Angela!"

Her sister leaned over my stomach to take a closer look, blocking my view. "Is it very painful?" she asked.

"No it's OK, it doesn't really hurt, I just feel very stretched."

"Good, but I'm afraid the next part is going to hurt. He's reached your hymen and if he goes any further it's going to tear."

"I know and I'm ready but it just doesn't seem to be working."

"Try a bit more and relax as much as you can."

I felt Jessie begin to move again and thankfully Angela withdrew, letting me watch.

It was pretty weird having a coach, but it seemed to be helping Jessie and for that I was grateful. Jessie repeated what she'd been doing earlier and I decided to try and help by stimulating her breasts and nipples. I pinched and pulled on the nubs while telling her how beautiful she was and she began to moan and then cry out as she pushed down faster and with more force. There was a strange sensation at the tip of my penis and I hoped the condom hadn't ripped! Jessie froze and we both looked between her legs. My glans had disappeared within her as well as a few centimetres of my shaft.

She was panting and I could see tears flowing down her delicate face. It made me feel like a bastard and I wished I was the one that had to suffer this pain. "I'm so sorry Jessie!"

She gave me a weak smile and Angela sat up and hugged her sister, kissing her on the temple and saying something in Cantonese. Jessie then slowly lifted herself off my cock which made a soft popping sound as it left her. Apart from her juices there were some traces of blood but thankfully not much. "Congratulations sister, you're a virgin no more!" said Angela.

Jessie managed a smile and leaned down over me to give me a kiss. "It's OK Chris, it's what I want and it's not your fault."

Angela said "The worst is over Jessie, you should keep going now if you're not too sore."

Jessie returned to her previous position and inserted me into her pussy again. It was easier this time and apart from wincing slightly she showed no signs of pain as she managed to get me as deep as before. Angela said "Do the same as before but with deeper strokes."

Jessie began to do this and for the first time I began to experience what proper sex felt like. It was much better than I'd imagined and Jessie's hot, tight pussy was causing sensations far better than my hand had ever managed. "Oh baby, you feel amazing!"

This encouraged her and I was soon almost half way in on each of her down strokes. The feelings were so intense that I began to lose control. I'd never had my cock stimulated like this and I felt the inevitable approach of my orgasm. "Oh Jessie, I can't hold back I'm going to come!"

Jessie lifted up until just my tip was insider her and then let herself drop. We both cried out as my cock sank all the way into her and I felt my cock pulsate as it shot stream after stream of semen into the small reservoir covering its tip. Jessie was also coming and I felt her body twitch and shudder as the orgasm washed over her. Her pussy was contracting repeatedly and squeezing the every last drop out of my penis. She collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her clammy body, holding her tightly.

Hearing a gasp we both turned to Angela and watched as she brought herself to orgasm using her fingers. Her eyes were closed and she had an expression of ecstasy as her hand plunged rapidly in and out between her legs. Seeing this made my penis throb and I felt an instant reaction from Jessie as her pussy clenched in response.

The three of us lay there sated and panting and when Angela opened her eyes and saw us looking at her, we all burst out in laughter before she said "Wow, that was amazing to watch! I've never seen anyone else making love for real before."

Jessie sat up and looked between her legs where we were still joined. Her pussy lips were stretched around my still stiff penis and I used my pelvic muscle to make it throb. "Oh! Do that again Chris."

I did as she asked and she said "It feels great. I still can't believe you're all the way in!"

Angela said "I'm impressed Jessie. I wasn't sure you'd be able to take all of him."

Jessie beamed with pride. "You should probably get off now and have a rest. Make sure you don't pull the condom off."

She nodded and as she began to lift up slowly I reached down and grabbed the slippery ring of the condom to keep it for sliding off. There was a loud, somewhat obscene farting sound when my cock finally popped out and all three of us giggled. "That's just trapped air" said Angela.

The condom was so full that some of my ejaculate had been squeezed between the latex and the shaft. I was about to remove it when Jessie said "Let me!"

She gently took hold of the tip and began to pull it off. It was a relief when my penis was uncovered and Jessie was staring at the pool of white liquid contained in the used condom. "There's so much!"

Angela nodded and said "Yes, most of the guys I've been with only produced half that amount!"

She took the condom from Jessie and showed her how to tie it and then wrap it in a tissue. "So you two, what do you think of sex?"

I blurted out "It's even better than I expected!

Jessie laughed "Yes, for me to!"

"Well, I have to say you guys were amazing for a first time, I wish mine had been as good."

Angela got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. A moment later the shower came on and Jessie and I took the opportunity to cuddle and kiss. "I hope you don't mind I asked Angela to help."

"No, it was a good idea and it was kind of hot."

She giggled and said "It was exciting knowing she was watching."

"I'm so proud of you Jessie, you can't imagine."

She kissed me again and I felt my penis begin to harden. She noticed as it pushed against her thigh and giggled "Naughty boy, you want more?"

I nodded and said "Always!"

The shower turned off and Angela stepped into the room drying herself. "Hey lovebirds, have a shower and then we'll go out and celebrate."

Jessie and I stood up and Angela laughed when she saw my boner, "Ah, the joys of youth!"

***

It was a fun evening during which Angela said we were welcome to stay over at her place as long as we didn't mind sharing the bed with her. Jessie and I eagerly agreed and after dinner I sent a text to Patrick telling him I wouldn't be home tonight. His reply was typical, "Ah, finally getting laid? NJOY!"

Jessie and I had taken care not to drink much but Angela was slightly tipsy. On our way back to her flat she began to complain about her life and it was clear she wasn't happy. She really wanted a long term relationship and even marriage and it became clear to me why she'd left Patrick, as he definitely didn't fit that criteria. I felt sorry for her and couldn't understand why a girl like her hadn't found a decent guy yet.

Back at the flat I helped Jessie get Angela into bed and she quickly fell asleep. The two of us wasted no time getting naked and soon we were ready for our second try at sex. I used another condom of the same size and we started making out on the bed next to her sleeping sister. This time we tried the traditional missionary position and things were a lot smoother but it still wasn't easy for Jessie to take all of me. When Jessie orgasmed loudly, Angela mumbled something in her sleep but didn't wake up. It was close to 1 o'clock when we finally fell asleep holding each other.

I woke up to the wonderful sensation of a warm, wet mouth on my growing penis. Jessie was on one side of me, leaning over and using her mouth to get me stiff. On the other side her sister was watching and giving her some tips. What had I done to deserve this? Most guys would be lucky to have just one beautiful girl in bed with them and I'd ended up with two. Of course Angela was just a spectator but nevertheless I was in heaven. With the help of Angela, Jessie eased off each time I was getting close to climaxing. It was hell but wonderful at the same time!

"That's called edging" explained Angela.

"More like torture!" I croaked.

They both laughed and Jessie moved up the bed and kissed me before saying "Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning ladies. What's the plan for today?"

"We want to take you to a beach on Lantau Island."

"OK, sounds cool! But if we plan to swim, I'll have to go back to Patrick's place to get my swimming trunks."

The sisters looked at each other and giggled. Then Jessie said "We plan to swim but we don't need swimsuits!"

I looked confused and then Angela explained "There's a nude beach on Lantau. I was there a few years ago with some friends and Jessie wants to give it a try."

"So we'd be naked on a public beach with others?"

They both nodded and Jessie said "It'll be fun! Unless you're chicken?"

I thought about it for a moment and then shrugged. "OK, let's go!"

Angela smiled and Jessie clapped her hands in delight! "You owe me 20$ Angela!"

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Angela said you wouldn't want to come and I bet you would. Thanks for proving me right!"

I laughed and gave her a hug, "You cheated your own sister - you knew I'd do whatever you asked!"

Angela stood up and said "You better eat some breakfast while Jessie and I pack, it takes a while to get to the beach."

I used the bathroom and then ate quickly, within 20 minutes we were on our way.

***

Angela hadn't been kidding when she'd said it takes a while to get there. We arrived at the beach after a lengthy MTR ride, then a bus trip and a long walk. It was worth it though as the secluded beach was quite beautiful and I hadn't expected to find anything like it in Hong Kong.

We walked on the soft white sand and there was no one else to be seen. "So where do we get naked?" I asked.

Angela pointed to some large boulders in the distance and said "Just past those rocks."

We continued in silence enjoying the sounds of the seaside and the cool breeze blowing off the water. Once we reached the rocks we climbed over them and there was another, somewhat smaller sandy beach. This one wasn't deserted and I saw my first nudists. There were about twenty people in total and all of them were naked. Most were young local couples but there were a few westerners as well as some single guys. Some of them watched us as we scrambled over the rocks.

Once we found a suitable place Angela spread out two large towels and proceeded to remove her clothes. Jessie and I watched and then began to do the same, but with slightly less confidence. I was trying my best to avoid getting an erection but it wasn't easy, especially when Angela began applying sunscreen. My penis twitched as I watched her coating her sexy body and took a look around how others on the beach responded.

No one was really interested and I decided to look out at the sea until Angela was done. This helped for a while but, seeing Jessie doing the same and then being asked to apply cream to her back as she lay down, made it impossible not to get aroused. Angela sensed my discomfort and said "Don't worry about it. Last time I was here some of my friends had erections and no one cared."

Hearing this made me slightly less apprehensive and I completed the task of protecting my girlfriend's skin before taking care of my own. Jessie did my back and then said "Let's go to the water!"

I hesitated for a moment but she pulled me to my feet and gave me a kiss as she whispered "It's OK, I want everyone to see my boyfriend!"

Turning to Angela she said "Come with us!"

"No, I'll just rest here for a bit."

We held hands and walked down to the water's edge. It was a strange sensation being totally naked in the sunshine and with my hard cock bouncing about before me. It gave me a great sense of freedom and I took a look at the other beachgoers to see how they were reacting. A few of the couples were watching us but for the most part we were ignored. "This feels so nice!" said Jessie as she pulled me further into the water.

"It does and you look so beautiful Jessie!"

She smiled at me and then whispered "I bet all the girls are jealous that I have a boyfriend like you!"

"Not as jealous as the guys are of my girlfriend!"

We shared a kiss before walking the along the beach in the water. I'd expected my erection to fade after the initial excitement, but somehow it just felt too good. Since there were no adverse reactions I just enjoyed it. When we reach a spot where the beach sloped gently into deeper water I asked "Shall we swim for a bit?"

"OK."

We went further into the water and then swam out to sea for a short distance. It felt really good swimming naked. When we came closer to shore my erection had only softened slightly as I rose out of the water. Jessie giggled and we began to splash each other. Out antics seemed to attract some of the other couples and a few of them made their way to the water. I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one with a boner. Apart from an older gentleman all the younger guys were showing various levels of excitement.

Jessie noticed and said "See - you're not the only one, just the biggest!"

Most of the Asian guys looked to be around Patrick's size with a few bigger. I didn't really care, being more proud of the fact that I wasn't wilting while being scrutinized in public. Jessie and I continued fooling about and some of the others joined in, turning our private water fight into a group affair. It was the most fun I'd ever had at a beach! When Jessie saw some of the girls climb onto their partner's shoulders and begin a game of shoulder wars, she was quick to do the same.

I was glad she was petite and light and it wasn't a struggle to stand with her riding. Her pubic hair rubbed against my neck as she settled and the fighting began shortly later. As you can imagine there was a lot of contact between the participants, but the views provided by the girls was worth the embarrassment of my penis brushing against another guys legs. I held Jessie's legs tightly and she seemed in no danger of toppling off yet. This wasn't true for some of the others and two of them fell into the water spectacularly.

This left us and one other couple, they were an attractive pair, the guy being one of those with a slightly larger penis. The girl was also pretty, slightly plump and with largish breasts that jiggled pleasingly as she tussled with Jessie. Her extra weight proved to be our downfall and with a powerful jerk she pulled Jessie over my head. I felt her pussy slide over my head before she fell into the water, only narrowly missing his jutting penis. Taking a step to regain my balance, I lost my footing and fell forwards onto Jessie who was now on her hands and knees.

As luck would have it, my cock was perfectly aligned and I felt it slide between her buttocks before penetrating her slightly. She cried out in surprise and I managed to topple sideways so as not to crush her under me. We must have made quite a sight, Jessie with her beautiful arse raised in the perfect doggy position and me on my back with my hard cock waving about. After some spluttering and coughing we recovered and laughed at ourselves.

The victors introduced themselves as Penny and Joseph and asked if we'd like to join them and their friends. Jessie mentioned Angela and they said she should come too. It sounded like fun and I went with them while Jessie ran to get her sister. The sight of her skipping across the sand in the nude and being watched by others made my penis throb with desire.

I followed our new friends and joined a group of 4 others. Introductions were made and I sat on a towel waiting for Jessie and Angela to join us. It was a slightly uncomfortable situation, sitting naked with and erection amongst a group of people I didn't know. One of the girls moved over and sat next to me, she stared at my cock as she made conversation and I was relieved when Jessie and Angela arrived carrying our stuff.

I jumped to my feet and helped them setup the blanket and then sat down with Angela and Jessie at my side. Jessie placed her hand possessively on my thigh as introductions were made and I wondered if she'd seen the other girl try and move in. Things relaxed and they turned out to be a good bunch. All were students from Hong Kong, and like Jessie, currently on holiday.

Conversation was a mix of English and Cantonese. Angela joined in but I felt sorry for her as she was the only one without a partner. This seemed to have been noticed by one of the single guys on the beach and he suddenly approached her and spoke in Cantonese. She shook her head and replied. The guy spoke again and Angela placed her hand on my thigh, near my cock before she leaned closer and kissed me on the mouth. I was in shock and Jessie and some of the others laughed as the guy said something and then left rapidly.

Once he was out of earshot, I asked "What was all that about!"

"Sorry Chris, he wanted me to join him and I said I was with you. He didn't believe it so I kissed you."

I laughed and said "Oh, well it seemed to work and I'm not complaining."

Angela and Jessie both continued being touchy feely with me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Time passed quickly and soon the rest of them took their leave. Angel said "I want to go into the water, you guys coming?"

We agreed and the three of us ran into the sea holding hands. It was the perfect way to end our day here. There were only a few people left on the beach and both Jessie and Angela made a point of brushing against me whenever possible. I was surprised by Angela's closeness and wondered if the sisters had spoken about this earlier, since Jessie didn't seem to mind I did nothing to stop her.

When we'd have enough, we returned to our towels for a rest and to air dry. Jessie said "I never had a chance to tell you Chris, but earlier when we were playing in the water with the others and you fell on me, your penis went in!"

"I know, sorry about that but it was an accident! That's why I rolled into the water, I didn't want to hurt you and of course I had no condom on!"

Angela laughed and rummaged in her bag before removing her phone. "I caught it all on camera!"

Noticing our look of shock she said "You two looked so cute playing in the water and then it got even better when the others joined. I just had to make a movie."

She played back the footage and Jessie and I laughed at how we looked but had to agree with Angela that it would be a great souvenir. When the final moment came Angela slowed the playback and Jessie suddenly shouted "There!"

We watched closely and despite the rather low quality we could clearly see when my cock slid between her cheeks. Angela froze the image just before I rolled off and Jessie said "You really didn't have to worry about not having a condom, that was the wrong hole!"

My jaw dropped as I realised what she was saying and Angela erupted in raucous laughter and watched the footage again. "You mean he went into your arse?"

She nodded and Angela said "Wow! How did it feel!"

I was still sitting in stunned silence but when she said "It was unexpected but it actually felt quite good!" I felt my cock spring up between my legs. This didn't go unnoticed and Jessie said "it looks like you liked it too!"

"I had no idea! I just felt myself sink into you a few centimetres and you cried out so I rolled to the side."

Jessie smiled "Have you had anal sex before Angela?"

Angela nodded and said "A few times but not for a while. If done properly it's really hot."

Jessie grinned and said "Well we can add it to our list of things to try!"

Her words were music to my ears and I groaned before saying "Oh Jessie, you're just the best!"

Angela laughed and stood up saying "We better get going, it's a long way back."

1...56789...11