Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised, because it did not take particularly long. After a minute or so of carefully pressure, I felt a sudden release. Sara sucked in breath quickly and I felt the tip of my cock slide into Sara's ass. She squeezed me tightly and I groaned with her. It was somehow tighter than her pussy and felt smooth and soft.

Sara moaned loudly as the first two inches of my cock started to disappear inside of her. Now I pushed with more pressure, and I started to drive the dildo in deeper as well. Both my cock and the fake cock started to move together. I looked down and watched the dildo slide into Sara. I felt her anus, tight but surprisingly willing, as it squeezed around my cock. For several minutes, I just pressed into her and let both cocks move. In just a few minutes, I felt my hips press into Sara's. I was completely inside of her, as was the dildo. I looked up at her. Sara's face was contorted, but she wasn't telling me to stop! I was inside of her, her bowels were squeezing my cock and a fake cock was filling her pussy, but she wasn't giving in.

I decided to take a page out of her book. I pulled both cocks out relatively quickly, until just the tip of my actual cock was still in Sara's asshole. Then I slammed it back in. Sara grunted and her hands flew to her legs. I watched as her nails dug into her thighs and she bit her lip. But she didn't say "uncle." I pulled the cocks out again and slammed them in again. Soon I was working on good rhythm, my hips moving my cocks easily and in unison.

I just let myself enjoy the feeling. Sara's asshole felt amazing around my cock and the room was thick with the smell of sex. I liked the way that Sara squirmed and squealed, and felt her body reacting even when her mind did not want to. For several minutes, I just pounded away at Sara, and got closer and closer to orgasm. I could tell that Sara was getting closer too! The way she was moaning and her body was shaking, it was absolutely certain. She might not intellectually enjoy this, but she wanted it too bad to stop! I couldn't make her give in this way.

I didn't want to stop, it felt too good. Instead, I was suddenly struck with inspiration. Sara seemed way more sexually versatile that she'd seemed initially. But she still didn't not have any positive feelings for me. Maybe romance, rather than sex, was the way to go. I leaned forward while keeping my hips in motion. Sara's eyes were closed again (I didn't have the energy to yell at her). I reached behind her head and grabbed her neck, pulling her up slightly. Her eyes opened and I pressed my lips quickly against hers. Her body froze and a moan died in her throat. My tongue probed around Sara's lips and even pressed into her mouth. Her teeth were parted, but her tongue did not move. She just let me press my tongue explore her mouth. But despite her revulsion, I soon found that she was unable control the reactions of her body. Soon she was shaking again, moaning loudly into my mouth. She was about to cum! The idea made me so angry that I gave one hard shove with my hips.

That was a fateful step. I had been close for a while. And this time, the force of my thrust caused Sara's anus to clench. She squeezed my cock hard in her asshole and it felt like her ass was sucking on me. It was all I could take. I moaned loudly and felt my entire body go rigid. I screamed out the mayor's named and balled my hand into fists. I felt, vaguely, Sara's body going rigid below me. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was the mayor's face, contorted in pleasure, as an orgasm we shared tore through our bodies. I cannot describe how good it felt, it was totally different from any orgasm I'd even felt before. It wasn't necessarily the best I'd ever hand, but it was unique. It felt like I was having it with another person, like we were having the same orgasm. It was intense.

Finally, the orgasm subsided and I felt backwards. The cocks both popped out of Sara's body. She was also lying back on the hotel carpet, breathing deeply. For a long while I couldn't think about anything. I just breathed deeply, gasping for air and trying to get my physical body under control. After several minutes I finally sat up. And at that moment, I looked over and saw Sara, also just sitting up. She looked exhausted. Her eyes were wet, her make-up was running, her skin looked red and she was gasping for air. But she hadn't given up yet. I'd failed.

I couldn't believe it. I had been certain that this was the one thing I could do that would break her. I'd saved it for last. I was out of ideas. I never expected things to make it this far. Sara was much tougher than I'd imagined. I'd done all the sorts of sexual things that I imagined she would be unwilling to even think about, let alone try. But here we were. Both of us exhausted, but all she had to do was hold on. She gave me a smile. She realized it too. I felt like I was about to cry. I was so close!

I stood up frantically. I was absolutely desperate. I needed to think of something quickly. I needed anything. I needed to push past the boundaries. I had to find something that she would refuse to do. I needed to win. It was past the point of being about anything. Now I just needed the power I had not to slip away. I needed it to mean something. I didn't even have a fully formed plan, I just started to flail. I was a cornered animal, absolutely without scruples.

"Hena, get up here and get on your knees," I said, trying to think of the most repulsive thing I could think of. Hena stood up nervously. She must've seen the half-crazed look in my eye. But she did what she was told, as she had done all night. I'd promised her I would end all of this trouble and, despite her better judgment, she was trusting me. She got on her knees directly in front of me. I looked down at my cock, it was soft. Exhausted. I grabbed it around the base and held it towards Hena's face. I didn't even want to do this, but I had to.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked. I looked up at her, my hatred overflowing. Sara looked genuinely concerned, her arms crossed in front of her chest and her mouth pursed. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I am going to piss in her mouth and she is going to spit it in yours, then you are going to drink it," I explained. Nothing about this felt good to me. But it was disgusting. I needed that. Hena closed her mouth and clasped her hand over it. She turned to the side and talked to Sara. Sara looked absolutely shocked, much more so that before.

"I can't do that, it is too much!" Hena said frantically. Sara took a step forward towards Hena. She looked less angry that I expected. In fact, she looked like she was thinking deeply.

"You aren't doing that," Sara said after several seconds of contemplation.

"I tell you what we are and are not doing," I said, sensing a weakness.

"Sara, I am tired and scared, I don't like this!" Hena begged. I looked over to Sara. Her brow was furrowed and she was shaking her head. She stared at Hena for a long while, just looking at her, seeing the fear in her employee's eyes. She looked up towards the ceiling and took a deep breath.

"No..." she said and I thought she was about to hang Hena out to dry, "No, this ends now." She said. She grabbed Hena by the hand and pulled her away from me. Victory! She'd finally given in! I felt like weight had been lifted off of me. I was triumphant. I had to resist the urge to lift my hands up over my head. She had been bested! I looked over at the other two women, and saw my success writ large.

"So you are not going to veto the bill?" I asked, my voice much more excited than I'd intended. She looked at me for a long second. Then her head dropped and she shrugged her shoulders. I was certain that she was about to tell me what I wanted to hear. I had thrown all of my virtues and my ideals out the window to win. I had stopped at nothing to achieve victory. It had been hard, it often felt sickening (even when it felt good), but it was all going to be over now. Over, with me on top.

"Yes. I will still veto the bill," she said, looking at me coldly. She no longer seemed angry. I was confused. What had she just said?

"But..." I said, "But it isn't morning yet. I will turn you in. You are backing out on the deal. You have to not veto the bill." Sara looked at me and then down at Hena. She shook her head slowly.

"She's right," Hena said, and she started to shift over towards me, to get back on her knees. I didn't think I could keep going now anyway, I was too beaten. It didn't matter, Sara held her lover back.

"I let this get out hand Hena. I am sorry. I never should have put you through this," Sara said as she did so, "I have made mistakes. But I am done with this," Then she looked at me, "Turn it in. Have your story. Just...Just do me one favor." My stomach lurched and I felt like I was off balance. What was she saying? I'd come too far to get almost nothing!

"No favors, you need to listen," I said desperately. What was going on? How was this getting so far out of hand? She wasn't thinking clearly. I needed to remind her of the stakes. I needed her to recognize my power and bend to it.

"No, one favor," she said, "When you release the video, make sure that no one can tell it is Hena. This is about me and you. There is no reason to hurt her. I will protect her anonymity when the story breaks." My mouth dropped open. This was not happening. I'd invested too much to take the silver medal. I wanted it all.

"But this will destroy you," I said.

"I already destroyed myself with my decisions," she said wearily, "I thought I could bluff out of it. But I was wrong. You... You were more ruthless than me. I am not hurting Hena anymore for this. You win, for what it's worth."

For a moment I was about to push back at her again, to give some new argument. But then what Sara said seemed to trickle into my brain. Rather than just hear her, I listened to Sara's words. They seemed to pierce through something. I felt like a fever had broken. A part of my brain that I had been suppressing suddenly poked through. I felt weak and dropped back onto the chair behind me. I was overwhelmed.

What was I doing? How had this...happened? The realization of where I was and what I was doing was disorienting. It was like I was awakened from a nightmare into a bigger nightmare. I felt sick. I had come here to do something good. To make the world a better place for people who were actually oppressed. How had I come to this?

I thought back at my actions over the course of the last few days. I felt disgust. I had been conniving and ruthless. I used people as objects to achieve my own goals. I was letting the ends justify any means. I was using sex, fear, and shame as weapons against my enemies. I was trying to achieve something I believed in, but only by utilizing the tools of my opponents. And if that was the case, how was I any better than them? I felt a wave of shame roll over me, this an earned form of shame. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Was I even the same person I'd been a week ago?

I looked up nervously. I saw Sara and Hena quietly picking up their clothes. I saw two women, looking tired and sheepish. Both looked scared. These were people. I had caused this exhaustion. I had caused this fear. And while Sara, in her short-sighted hatefulness did not deserve the power she held, I was not the person who was supposed to put her in her place. I'd dropped to her level, I'd let her corrupt me with her negativity. It was bad for my soul. I needed to put this right. No, it was too late for putting things right. I just needed to make it...less reprehensible.

"S...Sara," I said slowly, not even sure what I was going to say. The mayor looked up from where she was lifting her bra. She no longer looked at me with that old hatred, her eyes looked tired.

"What?"

"Why did you stop this right now?" I asked, "Why are you letting this get out?"

"What do you mean? I don't owe you anything, any explanation."

"Just tell me your reason, please," I begged. She stopped collecting her things and sighed. She raised her hands (with her clothes held) and then dropped them again.

"I was tired. I didn't want any more of this," she explained, but I could tell she wasn't giving me the whole story. She was holding back.

"You didn't want to hurt Hena anymore?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said and it was clear this was the honest answer. She looked over at Hena. For her part, Hena was looking at her feet, and didn't acknowledge me.

"Do you care about Hena? I know we talked about...your past earlier. But do you love her, maybe in some way?" I asked. The question had been with me all the time, even though I'd never dared ask it before. This was really the heart of the matter, the center of Sara's hypocrisy. But, because of the hard road I'd taken, I couldn't go there. I could reach such a tender emotion, because I'd been playing with baser motivations. But now, I didn't have any will left for dark impulses. Sara's eyes softened as I spoke.

"Of course I love her," She said. I saw Hena smile despite herself. I forgot about all the power and the leverage and everything else I'd obsessed upon for the last few days. None of that mattered now. I thought about the reason I'd come here initially, what I'd hoped to achieve. If nothing else, I had the mayor's attention now. I could use that one time, to do something that was actually good

"All I ever wanted was for you to realize that your actions... Your actions hurt lots of innocent people. People exactly like Hena. I was willing to hurt one innocent person to make that point, to make you see," I said, looking at Hena, "To see how that happens. And I hoped you would realize that all I, or anyone like me or Hena (or you in your heart), really wants is to be with the people they love. To protect the people they love and to be happy. Your actions do all the damage I did to you and to Hena, but to hundreds, maybe thousands, of people in this city every day. I just...I wanted you to feel the pain you gave to others. I thought if you could see that dynamic in yourself that maybe you would understand how someone else hurt might feel. That maybe you could feel empathy for the people in your community who are different. And if you, or someone like you, wants to love someone like Hena, then why do you want stand in the way? What do you get for causing that pain? I got caught up in the politics and the power...but that, at its heart, is what this was supposed to be about. Even if it doesn't seem like it now," I confessed. Sara looked at me sort of sideways.

"Oh..." she said and I didn't really care if she was actually listening to me now. The truth just needed to be said.

"And I want you to know, I am not going to publish the video. It wouldn't be right. I just want you to remember...When the time comes for you to make a decision. I want you to remember what the people you're denying want and why they want it. I don't want to win this because you're scared of me. I want to win because I am right," I said. Sara looked at me. She looked like she didn't believe me. She looked at Hena and then shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess I can't guarantee anything, but you will see," I said, "in a few days, nothing will be posted. You will see. Your secret is safe," I said. I still didn't know if Sara deserved this reprieve. I knew that Hena did. I just knew that I wasn't doing it for Sara or for anyone else. I was giving up because it was the decent thing to do for me. I'd almost given up every last shred of morality and virtue that I held dear for the sake of gain. But, at the last second, I pulled back. I had to hope, for my own self-respect, that this would count for something. It was something to start building on again.

Sara and Hena stared at me for a long while. The room was totally silent. Then they collected their items without speaking, dressed, and fled the room. Just as she opened the door, Sara looked back towards me.

"Thank you," she said, and then closed it behind her.

Epilogue: The Path of Righteousness

Two weeks later Mayor Barker vetoed the same-sex benefits bill after it passed the city council by a wide margin. I was already out of town, back in L.A. trying to find a different story to work. I had spent the week trying to forget my time with Hena and Mayor Barker. I heard the report of the veto from a 15-second report on public radio while I was driving to the grocery store. I felt my chest tighten and I wanted desperately to cry, but I fought that down. I didn't deserve to win that fight anyway. I was incredibly disappointed and personally hurt. I'd known it would happen, but I still felt so angry with myself for not preventing it. It took a long while for me to not feel the pang of disappointment each time I woke up in the morning.

It was a little over 8-months later before I thought about Mayor Barker and the gay benefits issue again. In the intervening time, I started writing about other issues important to the LGBTQ community, things outside of legislation. I had successfully put my experience in the past, thinking of it as an anomaly in an otherwise virtuous life. Not that the process had been easy. I'd spent many nights deeply ashamed of my actions, feeling disgusted with myself. But the fact that I hadn't completely broken my covenant with myself to be a good person allowed me to keep going. And I built on that virtue, and put my life back together, trying to be the person I'd once been, only wiser.

Regardless, I probably wouldn't have thought about Mayor Barker at all, except for the fact that I ran into an old acquaintance. I was at a bar in LA after work. I stopped by there often, I'd briefly date the bartender and we'd remained friends. I was getting a beer and a burger as I did about three times a week, before heading back to my apartment. I was sitting at the bar watching the local news and didn't notice as someone sat down next to me. I took a big bite of my burger and heard someone clear their throat.

"Well what a coincidence," the voice said. I turned and looked. Sitting next to me on the bar stool was Carol, the old school reporter with all the advice on power. My mind instantly raced back to the last time I'd seen her, in that bar after the press conference. I repressed all those negative memories and smiled at Carol. I didn't blame her, even if she'd sown the seeds for my actions. I was responsible. In fact, I was happy to see her.

"Oh hi!" I said in a muffled voice around my burger. I swallowed it and the turned to look at the reporter, "How are you?" I asked. It felt like seeing someone from another life, I felt awkward.

"Fine, fine," she said, "In town for the National Governor's Association Convention." She explained, "This place came with a good recommendation from the hotel staff." She said, looking around at the dive. I smiled.

"Get a burger, they are the best in town," I said.

"Haven't heard from you much lately, was thinking maybe you'd left the news. What are you doing here?" she asked

"I live here," I said matter-of-factly. I didn't know I needed her permission to be in L.A.

"No, I mean why aren't you covering the story?" She said. I looked up at the TV. The local news was talking about basketball.

"The Lakers? Not my beat," I said.

"No," Carol said laughing, "Here." She handed me a newspaper. Her paper. I looked below the fold and saw a short blip of a story, with a small photograph of Mayor Barker. I had no idea what had happened with her. I started to read the story. The lede threw me for a loop and before I was halfway through the second paragraph, I was thoroughly shocked.

"She switched her position?" I said. I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mouth. I never thought this would happen.

"She actually requested that the Commission meet in a special session so that they could again consider the measure and she would sign it. Just yesterday. No real reason or anything else given," Carol said. The mayor was signing the same sex benefits bill the next Monday with members of the LGBTQ community in attendance. I was absolutely floored.