Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere during the main course I'd noticed music coming from somewhere in the building. When the waiter came and asked Florie if she wanted dessert, then giving me a quick glance, I asked him what it was. Turned out there was a lounge in the basement, and being Friday night, they had a band. It didn't sound like too wild a group, so I asked Florie if she'd like to dance. "I don't dance," she replied rather definitely.

"Neither do I!" I laughed, "but if they play something fairly slow we can find a dark corner and sway in one place!" And I added in a conspiratorial whisper, "And it will give me a chance to feel you in my arms."

"You'd really like that?" she asked seriously.

This girl was a hard sell. "I'd love that. And I'd like it even more if you liked it too." I managed to get a smile that grew as we looked at each other. I whispered again. "If it's not too dark, maybe I could look down your shirt some more!"

"Oh my God, you're impossible!" she giggled. But the smile never left her face. "Ok, I'll go with you and we can see what's going on, but you have to promise to leave if I don't like it or chicken out."

At that point the waiter returned with my credit card and we sat for a moment, finishing our beers. I really didn't dance much, and a little extra courage couldn't hurt me either. We set our mugs down at the same moment, and when we looked at each other, we both knew what we wanted. Our arms slid around each other simultaneously, and our lips gently met. We enjoyed a long "friendly" kiss, not heated or hurried, just delicious. Yes, I made sure her body was pressed tightly against mine, and yes, I felt a renewed tingling in my cock. But mostly I felt my friend Florie, who now felt almost as comfortable being in my arms as I felt holding her.

She felt so good I really lost some of my ambition to dance, and when our lips finally parted I heard a soft "Mmmmmmmmm" from deep in her throat, telling me that she liked it too.

When we left the booth I picked up her vest and she reached for it, but I pulled it away, saying, "Uh uh, I'll hold it for you. Or you might decide to put it on again. But she surprised me when she said shyly, "No, I like it when you look at me."

When we entered the lounge there were only five or six couples, two on the dance floor, and the band was playing a sort of soft rock. It was still too fast for our purpose, so I got us a couple of beers and we found a little table for two in a dark corner.

At least we got to share a couple more kisses while we waited, and Florie was now making sure I was enjoying the view. She had undone another button, and she leaned her head against my shoulder, so that when I looked down I had a completely unfettered view, although the light was very dim. Her breasts were not particularly large, but full and well rounded. And what I could see of her nipples appeared to be very erect, although I assumed that was due, in part, to my eyeballs on them. The more I looked, the more I ached to touch, but I knew being too eager could be the kiss of death.

Since it appeared the music wasn't changing, I went up to the leader between songs, and exchanged a liberal tip for a promise to play a set of nice slow songs. Actually it appeared that the others were happy too, because everyone immediately headed for the floor. I took Florie's hand and we moved a few feet from our table, staying in the shadows. I slid my arms around her, holding her loosely against me, and we smiled at each other as our bodies touched.

She put her head on my shoulder, and we just swayed together, as promised, enjoying the feel of each other and ignoring everyone else. One or two couples actually danced a little, but most of them looked just about like us. I ran my hands over her shoulders and back, and she wrapped her arms more tightly around me, pulling herself snuggly against me.

When I kissed her forehead, she looked up with a smile, and our lips were soon locked together. She had quickly learned to kiss, and now was obviously very fond of it, finding it even harder than I did to break away. She was still experimenting, sometimes with odd results, but we'd just giggle together and give each other a squeeze.

But such close contact and such pleasant circumstances led to the natural consequence. Though I willed it not to happen, my cock was hard as a rock before the first song was over. I had already decided that although she obviously had a rather repressed background, Florie was a very nice person, as well as a beautiful woman, and I really liked her. In fact, her innocence was part of what made her so appealing, and the last thing I wanted to do was scare her away with anything too overtly sexual. I was amazed that she had accepted my "breast worship" so readily, but I realized that was part of what made her feel like a woman with me.

She'd accepted my eyes in her shirt, and quickly learned to enjoy our kissing, but other than my hands on relatively safe areas such as back and shoulders, our touches had been relatively platonic. I tried very hard to keep her from finding the log now straining my pants, but of course, the inevitable happened. During one of our more risqué dance moves, a little turn around in place, her body pressed directly against it, hard enough that I gasped. She stopped moving and looked up at me. "What's that?"

I had no idea how to answer. I had no idea what, if anything would make sense to her. I had no idea what she could accept. I stammered a couple of false starts and finally tried, "Um that's what happens to a man sometimes when he really enjoys the company and contact of a woman."

We were both standing stone still now, and she stared up at me. "You mean... you mean I make you like that? That's your... your uh... thing?"

Oh God. No way out now. Sex Ed 101. I gave her a little squeeze, trying very hard not to let it touch her and said, "Yes Florie, that's my penis, better known as my cock. And it's swollen and hard like that because I'm really enjoying your company and feeling your body against me. I hope you're not offended, but it's really a sign that I like you very much and I'm having a good time with you."

I was amazed by what she did next. She reached down and rubbed her palm over it. Her fingers squeezed it gently, measuring its hardness, then ran its length, measuring the size. She looked at me with a serious face. "I know what it is Dave, and I know what it's for. I just never imagined it would be so big or so hard. Are you a giant or something? I mean how... how could a woman... ever put that inside her?"

I chuckled and smiled at her. "I'm not that big baby, and maybe you would be surprised how easy it is."

But my mind was whirling. Based on this conversation there could be no doubt. Florie was a virgin! And a very naïve one, at that! Suddenly a lot of pieces fell into place. No wonder she didn't know how to kiss. Or even really understand relationships. She had no concept of why a man might like a woman. And didn't understand why I might like her. She didn't even understand the reaction of her own body to me. I couldn't imagine what her background had been. In most ways she seemed like a normal person. Likeable, fairly knowledgeable and not really even that shy except when it came to a relationship with a man.

But she was in my arms and she felt good. And I liked her a lot, maybe even more because of her naïveté. We'd see where this went. She raised her head to me again, asking for another kiss, and I noticed that as our lips and bodies ground together, she didn't seem to be bothered in the least by the fact she was pressing against my cock. In fact, I began to guess that was what she was trying to do. I had to give her credit. She was naïve, but she was not timid.

At the end of our kiss she was smiling again, and when the song ended, she said, "Can we sit down for a bit?"

We settled back into the shadows of our almost forgotten table and Florie picked up her beer and drained it. Pretty clear that she was suddenly nervous again. Then she leaned over to me for another kiss, and I understood when I suddenly felt her hand lightly in my lap. And her fingers started sliding up and down the length of my straining cock. I moaned into her mouth and my hips rocked of their own accord, pushing me against her hand.

She pulled back, eyes wide, staring at me. "Did I do that to you?" When I nodded yes she said, "Oh Dave, is it alright? I mean, it doesn't hurt or anything does it?" Her hand was still moving slowly.

"Oh Florie!" I half chuckled, half gasped. "It feels wonderful! But I wonder if you realize what it means. It's called "arousal" baby. Sexual arousal. And right now I am very aroused."

I decided it was time. I reached for her with one arm, pulling her against me and kissing her hard, pressing my tongue into her mouth and grinding my lips against hers. But my other hand slipped into the open front of her blouse, and my fingers stroked lightly over the wonderful soft skin of the top of her breasts. She moaned into my mouth, and I felt her fingers tighten around my cock. And there was no doubt she was trembling.

After a few seconds of stroking, I let my hand slide around her breast, grasping and squeezing gently, carefully avoiding the nipple. Her head pulled back again with those wide eyes. "OH! DAVE!" But in the next second her lips clamped onto mine again, grinding even harder, and her hand was no longer stroking me, but grasping me tight and pulling.

I kneaded her slowly, letting my fingers slide lightly over her breast, and we were both moaning into each others mouths and writhing in our chairs. But I felt her jump when a finger finally brushed against her nipple, quite obviously already hard. I captured it very lightly between my fingertips, barely stroking, barely squeezing. She let go of my cock and slid both arms around me, not making a sound except her deep ragged breathing. Then her mouth lifted from mine and she nestled her face into the crease of my neck. From her mouth, just below my ear I heard, very softly and hoarsely, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," over and over and over.

She had surrendered. To the feelings, to the moment, to me. Then she whispered, "Oh Dave, I feel that... everywhere!"

I stopped stroking and gently removed my hand. She lifted her head and I captured her lips for a long, sweet kiss. When it ended I smiled at her and used my finger to wipe the single tear running down her cheek. I whispered softly, "Honey, now you know what arousal is. Would you like me to take you home?"

"Oh Dave, yes please." She had to use the restroom, and got it together a little by the time she came back. She'd buttoned a couple of buttons, but she grabbed my arm and leaned against me, refusing to be without my touch. When we went outside, I was about to grab the cab in front of the all night drugstore next door, but she said, "Dave, would you mind? Wait out here for me, I want to go in the store for a second." Of course I volunteered to go with her, but she said, "Please, just wait here."

True to her word, she was right back out, tucking a tiny bag in her purse, and we quickly took the cab back to her storefront, wrapped in each others arms the whole way. When we exited the cab she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her, leaving no doubt she expected me to come in. But when we walked into her apartment, once again awash in the flowery aroma, she turned and looked at me, suddenly realizing, I think, what she'd done. The look on her face said, "What now?"

I answered by sliding my arms around her and pulling her gently to me, at the same time I pressed my lips to hers and slid the tip of my tongue between them. She moaned and put her arms around me, pulling us tighter together. My hardness, though not my desire, had dissipated somewhat on the trip home, and I ran my hands up and down her back, now letting them slide over the pleasant curve of her ass as our bodies pressed harder. I could feel her trembling just a little, but she was obviously enjoying the embrace.

I guided her to the couch, a bit ancient, as it creaked when we sat down. But of course, it was covered with a gay floral throw. She'd left a light on somewhere in the back, and in that soft light, I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her again and pulled her to me. She smiled back, almost glowing, enjoying the moment and relaxing a bit. I leaned forward and slowly covered her face with little kisses, delicately placed. "Mmmmmmmmm" told me she enjoyed it. She wiggled a bit, snuggling closer, and I lifted one hand, my fingers stroking her hair, then her cheek, then her neck and ear. She'd stopped shaking, but I felt her shudder with my touches. When my lips kissed under her ear her body arched a bit against me, and she breathed a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhh" into my ear.

The realization suddenly came over me. This woman, seemingly making herself so available to me now, was not only a virgin, she had never been touched! Every hug, every squeeze, every kiss, every brush of my hand was new to her. The thought was intensely arousing, making me shudder, but I could not escape a feeling of responsibility. I did not want to take advantage of her, I wanted to give her what she wanted. And whatever happened between us, I had to do it right.

She moaned again as I slid my lips over hers and my tongue gently into her mouth. Now her tongue welcomed mine, and they played together as our lips ground. My fingers slowly slid down her neck, then down her throat, until they met the first button of her blouse. I gently undid it, then the next and the next, as our kiss lengthened. We were squirming against each other, both quietly moaning, by the time I undid the last button and pulled the blouse loose from her skirt. Her lips left mine as she gasped, almost in pain with her need, "Oh Dave, please touch me!"

I pulled my arms free and slowly folded back her blouse, exposing her breasts, as she trembled, eyes closed. But her eyes flickered open, watching me, when she heard my breath suddenly catch. God, she was beautiful. Her breasts were round and firm, standing out from her chest, hanging just slightly from their weight. Her nipples were dark circles, the tips lighter, almost hard now, appearing reddish pink in the soft light. When I finally remembered to breathe I smiled, and heard her exhale too, a look of relief on her face.

With one finger, I lightly touched the tip of a rosy nipple, and watched as they both crinkled into rough, rocky hardness almost instantly. I heard a little whimper, and her hand grasped mine and pulled it to her breast. I cupped it in my hand and squeezed gently as I raised my eyes to hers and smiled. "Florie, you have beautiful, wonderful breasts." And my lips found hers, grinding and playing as my hand kneaded and massaged her gently. She leaned back against the couch, shaking again, giving my hands free reign.

I raised my other hand and cupped both her gorgeous breasts, relishing the exquisite smoothness and softness as I palmed them and teased with my fingers. Her eyes were clamped shut, head back against the couch, and she was gasping and moaning continuously.

But it was my turn to gasp as I felt her hand slide into my lap. It searched and quickly found my cock which was now beyond rock hard, throbbing and demanding to be free. No longer afraid to let her feel my reaction to her, I spread my legs a bit, and she grasped me tightly. I soon realized her hand was squeezing in time with my hands kneading her breasts. My hips began rolling slowly in rhythm with her hand.

I finally allowed myself to capture her stone-hard nipples in my fingers and squeeze lightly. "Ooooooooooooooooo", a long drawn out moan of almost painful pleasure forced itself from her lips, and I could feel her body move against mine as her hips started to undulate of their own accord. I gently pulled and squeezed and twisted and stroked and her body was shuddering and moving continuously, her hips sometimes rolling, sometimes bucking, and her back arching, pressing her breasts into my hands. She opened her eyes and stared at me, her hand grasping me tightly. "Dave, oh God Dave!" She was breathing deeply, chest heaving, gasping. "Dave, I feel that down... down there... in... in my... my pussy! God how is that possible? It feels like I'm wet!"

I hadn't touched her below the waist, except for briefly running my hands over her firm ass. But I slid my hand down her thigh over her skirt, caught the material in my fingers and pulled it up over her leg. Then I slid my fingertips onto the bare skin below the skirt and lightly trailed them up and down her thigh. She shuddered and her arms tightened around me. She buried her face into my chest. I realized that things were happening to her, one after another, that she had never felt before, and didn't know enough to expect. And I knew it sometimes scared her. But I also realized that she was enjoying it all, not once having asked me to stop.

I slid my hand to the inside of her thigh, running it from her knee almost all the way to the top. Once again she was shaking, her breath coming in broken gasps, her arms like a vise around me. Finally, she lifted her head, her eyes pleading, and I knew she needed another kiss just as badly as I did. But I also knew she wanted guidance, wanted to know what was next, where it would all lead.

As I locked my lips over hers again I squeezed the soft skin of her inner thigh once more, then moved my hand just a bit and let my fingertips slide lightly over the satiny panties covering her pussy. She almost sobbed, but pressed her lips even more tightly against mine, desperately needing the contact and the reassurance of my touch. Her hips bucked, then rolled in time with my lightly stroking fingers, and I was not surprised to feel that she was soaking wet.

I knew I could not, would not go any farther without asking. Without telling her. "Florie, honey, are you sure you want this? Really want it? If we go any farther I cannot promise that I'll be able to stop. And I know I won't want to. I don't now. But I will if you say so."

"I know Dave, I can feel it too. Thank you for asking."

With a great effort she pushed herself away from me and grabbed her purse at the end of the couch. She reached in, pulled out the little bag from the store and handed it to me. "If you are about to de-flower a 32 year old virgin, you'll need these." and she added with a little giggle that broke the tension, "As you know by now, anything to do with flowers is very important to me!" The bag contained a package of condoms, as I suspected. Obviously, she had decided before we ever left the restaurant.

And she threw herself against me, arms around my neck and kissed me, hard. "Dave, take me to bed, please."

I shuddered with the sudden realization of what was about to happen. I was given an opportunity few men ever have. I was about to make love to a virgin, not only unspoiled but totally untouched and innocent. Everything we had done till now was new for her, and every touch, every gesture, every kiss, every word, would be new, the only experience she had ever had. I had no idea how this had happened. I only hoped I would be worthy of it.

I slid my arms under her and she held on tight as I carried her gently to the bedroom, her face buried in my chest. I laid her on the bed with a kiss, and she waited patiently, eyes closed, as I stripped off my shirt and pants, then fumbled with her skirt and finally pulled it loose, with her help. I opened the small box of condoms and put one on the night stand by the bed. When she felt me climb on the bed next to her she opened her eyes and smiled at me, seeing my bare chest for the first time. She seemed suddenly very calm. I realized she had made up her mind. She wanted this.