Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved a little faster and harder I whispered back, "Come on baby, stay with me, oh my God, you're amazing!"

Our bodies were slapping hard, wet and loud, as we challenged each other. Her juices were flowing continually, dripping down over her ass onto the sheets, and she had opened up just enough to feel wonderful, still providing plenty of pressure against the condom. If it had not been for that, this might have been the best sex of my life, not because of what we were doing, but because we were enjoying each other so much. I hoped we could do something about that soon.

She began to moan and cry, and her hips were lifting harder with every thrust. Realizing she was close I leaned over her again and began to ram my cock into her hard, deep and fast. Her body was shaking with every impact and soon the bed followed suit, tapping against the wall. We were both gasping for breath, and I had sweat running from my forehead to my chin and dripping on her, leaving shiny trails over her breasts. She grasped both nipples with wet fingers and began pulling and twisting. Her hips were now sporadically bucking, and her feet were sliding back and forth over sheets as her little cries became louder and higher pitched.

I gasped out to her, "Come on baby, give it to me, cum for me Florie!" And I started slamming my cock into her with long hard strokes pounding her into the mattress with each one. I put my hands down at her sides, leaning on them for support, and she grabbed my arms, using them for leverage as she continued to pump her hips, her body writhing on the bed. Suddenly she gave a loud squeal, followed by a series of short, breathless high pitched squeaks and finally a guttural scream. I felt her cunt clamp down on me as her body heaved with a monumental orgasm, her cum flowing out around my cock as I kept it buried in her. I was shuddering, but managed to hold back, and when the waves turned to ripples in her body I started stroking slowly and gently again.

Her eyes opened and she smiled at me, whispering, "Oh Davy, that was soooooooo good, oh baby!" Her hips started rocking with me again but in a moment she said, "Davy, can I be on top this time?"

I giggled, not having known she even realized she could do that, but said, "Of course, honey, I'd love that!"

Without pulling back I laid down on her, slipping my arms under her and then rolling till she was on top. She gave me a long grinding kiss, her breasts crushed against me, then put her hands on my chest, knees at my sides, and pushed herself up, settling back on my cock. She leaned slowly forward, then back again and gasped, "Oh God, that feels good!"

I whispered, "Yes you do, honey."

She began rocking slowly, getting used to it, and once I had to help her put my cock back in. Soon she was moving faster, moaning softly with every stroke. She was moving easily, eyes closed, taking deep gasping breaths. I watched, first my throbbing-hard cock sliding in and out of her, then her beautiful breasts, swaying back and forth over me. I reached up and took them both in my hands, palming them, and she gasped. I just held them, not moving or squeezing, but her motion caused the nipples to grind against my palms. She opened her eyes and looked at me, "Ohhhhhhh, baby! Damn, that feels sooo good!" and she gave a long moan of pleasure.

Her breathing deepened and she started rocking faster, slapping down against my body harder. I could feel her wetness, more with every stroke, and the wet sounds slowly got louder and came more quickly. I began kneading her breasts and her head went back as she was moaning and sighing with every thrust. Pulling my knees up behind her, I started rolling my hips, thrusting in time with her, and she grunted as our bodies met, now slapping hard together. I could feel her shuddering, and a sheen of sweat formed on her face.

I whispered to her between my own gasps for breath, "Come on Florie, fuck me hard, I want to watch you cum for me!"

She seemed to take that as permission or guidance, perhaps, and started ramming herself down on me, her body rocking hard and fast, sweat now streaming down her cheeks. I matched her pace, slamming my cock into her as she came back against me, pounding against her ass. Even with the condom my cock was on fire, and I was shuddering, moaning with the pleasure she was giving me. I moved my fingertips to her nipples, squeezing, then pulling and twisting. Her eyes opened wide, staring at me. Between clenched teeth she gasped, "Oh my God!"

She almost lost control, slamming and pounding down against me, her moans now loud cries punctuating every thrust. Suddenly she sat straight up, slapping down onto me, a look of amazement or awe in her eyes. In a hoarse, high voice she squealed, "Oh my God! Daveeeeeeeeey, oh my God!!!" And she screamed.

I felt a hot flood of her cum pour over me around my cock, and when she contracted around me with a vise grip I shuddered and gasped a sudden loud "OHHHhhhhhhh". MY hips bucked with such force I lifted her with them and began spurting, thrusting, filling the condom once more. She ground herself against me, her cunt contracting against my shaft over and over, and she was shaking and sobbing. Her arms refused to hold her, and she collapsed onto my chest.

I was still shaking from my own amazing orgasm, but I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing tight as I kissed her forehead, licking the little drops of sweat from her. She was moaning quietly, "Baby, baby, baby," over and over again.

She pulled herself up over me, my cock, now soft in its plastic, cum-filled sheath, sliding from her. Wrapping both arms tightly around my neck, she locked her lips on mine for a long passionate but tender kiss. Then she nestled her head against my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Oh Davy, I don't believe this! If I ever had an orgasm before it was when I touched myself to relieve the need, the pressure. But it was nothing like what has been happening with you. NOTHING! I had no idea it could be like this, that ANYTHING could be like this!" She kissed me softly on the neck, and it sounded like she was purring.

Finally, she slid off of me, to my side. I reached down and finally removed the filled condom, then turned to her for another long kiss. It was the middle of the night, 4 AM, and we both soon became drowsy again, sharing more little kisses as we both drifted off to sleep.

When I woke again pale light was coming in the window. 7 AM. She still had one arm thrown across my chest and was breathing softly into my ear. When I gently kissed her shoulder, she stirred. She mumbled into my ear, "Davy," confirming that it was me, that I was there. "Mmmmmmmmmm" she sighed as I ran a hand lightly over her body, and her hand tightened against my side.

Lazily she crawled up onto my chest and smiled down at me before she lowered her head for a kiss. It started gently, our lips pressing lightly and moving slowly. Soon our tongue tips were playing behind her lips, saying good morning. I put both arms around her and squeezed her to me tightly, one of her breasts crushed against my chest.

"Davy, can you feel me shaking?" she whispered in between kisses. I'm so excited. This is the first day of my life I've ever woken up with a man in my bed, holding me. And oh my God, it feels sooo good! YOU feel so good!" As I felt her warm body against me and her soft, smooth skin under my hands as they slid over her, I could only moan with satisfaction in reply.

I covered her with little kisses, loving the feeling of her body moving against mine. But I thought of another way to feel that, too. I whispered in her ear, "Florie, would you like to take a shower. With me?" She was silent and still for a moment, and I knew she was considering it, picturing it.

"Oh my God!" she said suddenly and got up from the bed, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her. When we reached the bathroom she started the shower and turned to me as I took her in my arms. Our lips locked and she pressed her body against me and squirmed as we waited for the water to warm. When steam came from the door I picked her up and lifted her into the tub, never taking my hands from her as I followed. She got the water just right and pressed against me again, grinding her wet, slippery body against mine as it poured over us. God she felt wonderful as my hands slid over her and our bodies slid against each other as our tongues played. When she moaned into my mouth I answered her, letting her know it felt just as good to me.

I slipped a hand between us and found a slippery breast, my hand squeezing and sliding as my fingertips teased the wet nipple. When her mouth slipped from mine she gasped, "Oh my God, Davy, oh my God, I love it, I love it! She arched her breast into my hand and her entire body ground against me.

But a moment later I felt her hand grasp my cock and squeeze tight, then start to slide up and down the length of its wet hardness. My hand moved faster and harder, kneading and teasing her breast, and her fingers on my cock responded. We moaned and gasped into each others mouths, our tongues fighting a battle deep in hers. I could feel that her legs were shaking, but then I realized, mine were too.

She pulled her head back from me and gave me a big smile, then wordlessly, started to kiss her way down my body, from my chin, to my throat to my chest. She played with my nipples for a moment, then moved on, her lips and tongue sliding slowly down my stomach and detouring into my belly button as I gasped and shivered. She knelt on the rubber pad, and looked up at me, a glowing smile on her face as she grasped my cock in both hands.

She held it at the base with one hand and used the other to stroke me slowly, her hand squeezing tightly. Leaning forward, she licked the tip, swirling her tongue around it as I jumped and gasped and moaned. Slowly her lips slid over the head, then locked behind it, and she sucked hard, as her tongue continued its sweet torture. I was shuddering as I put my hands on her head and gently urged her to take more of me, and immediately her lips started sliding down my shaft. She bobbed in and out easily for a few moments, her tight lips feeling wonderful, and my cock started to tingle and throb.

But then, she grasped my thighs with both hands, as she pushed hard, and I felt my cock slide into her throat. I was careful not to force her, but her eyes were looking up at me as she held still, my cock almost all the way in. When she finally pulled back she was gasping, her mouth drooling, but she looked up and said, over the rush of the water, "Baby, please, help me, make me take it, I want to feel all of you inside of me."

She bobbed back and forth again, but when I felt her hands tighten against my thighs I pulled gently against her head, not stopping till her lips were nestled against my body. I was gasping at the sheer pleasure, and I could feel her throat contracting, trying to swallow me, but her eyes showed only a smile, and when I lessened the pressure of my hands she did not try to pull back until she had to have a breath. "Oh God Florie," I gasped, "that's so amazing, it feels so fucking good!" She lunged forward again, and my hands didn't even have time to react, as she took all of me in one gulp, swallowing me whole.

She was making little slurping sounds, her saliva dripping from her mouth around my cock, but she started bobbing her head back and forth, fucking my cock with short fast strokes. When she pulled back again, gasping for breath, she took my cock in one hand, rubbing it slowly as she stared at it, admiring it. I was shuddering, legs shaking, cock tingling with one delicious sensation after another. I had never felt anything like it, and I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand much more.

She leaned forward again, slowly this time, and I watched, amazed at the sight, as my cock slid through her lips inch by inch, and I could feel her throat swallowing me. When her lips pressed against me she closed her eyes and pushed hard, taking the last millimeter, and I could feel her chin, pressing against my balls. Her tongue was swirling around my shaft, stroking, teasing, and I began to worry that my legs might not hold me. When she slid back again I brushed over her wet hair with my hand and gasped, "Florie, I can't take much more, you better..."

Before I finished she lunged forward again, this time taking me hard and fast, and when her lips touched me she started bobbing back and forth with hard strokes the length of my cock. I groaned and gasped, my hands tightening over her head, and suddenly my body surrendered, unable to fight any longer. With I loud moan, then a growl, my hips bucked against her lips and I began to cum directly down her throat. I felt her jump and took my hands away as my cum continued to spurt with every shaky thrust of my hips. But she pulled back only far enough to capture my cum in her mouth, and in moments it was full, cum dribbling from her lips. She grasped my shaft in her fist, and held me until I finally got control and when the torrent had ended she squeezed hard, running her hand slowly up and down until she had milked the last drop from me.

When she finally allowed me to slide from her lips she looked up at me with shining eyes, and almost in unison we gasped, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

My legs were still shaking, and I was afraid to try and pull her up, so I knelt down in front of her, put my arms around her neck and pulled her to me. She put her arms around my shoulders and we leaned forward till our foreheads touched, both motionless under the hot flood, the only sounds the hiss and splatter of the water.

I was so thoroughly satisfied I didn't want to move, but the tub got hard under our knees, and I forced myself to stand again, giving her my hands so she could pull herself up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and said softly, "Florie, you are just amazing!"

"And you," she giggled, "are delicious!"

I gave her a little swat and she wiggled her ass, grinding herself against my flaccid cock. Thinking we could be more comfortable elsewhere, I shut off the water and reached out for a couple of towels. After we toweled off I helped her dry her hair a bit, and gave her a hand out of the tub.

I scooped her up in my arms and headed for the bedroom, intending to take her straight to the bed. But it was broad daylight now, and her room well lit, and I suddenly noticed two things. The walls were a giant mural of a flower garden, clumps of different flowers in profusion, painted around a stone wall and a white picket fence. I stopped in my tracks, amazed at the detail and accuracy of the painting. She had her arms around my neck, clinging to me, and she said softly, "It took me a year, I have a lot of time in the evenings."

The second thing I noticed was in the corner, her closet door. It had a giant, full length and width mirror on it! On the floor in front was an exercise mat, and she said, "That's where I work out a little. But sometimes I just laid there and wondered why no one wanted me."

I set her on her feet on the mat, facing the mirror and stood behind her, wrapping one arm tightly below her breasts and one arm across her stomach, pulling her back against me. Her small body was outlined by mine, except for her hips. "Watch," I whispered as I began to kiss, lick and nip across the back of her neck and her shoulders, loving it when she gasped and squirmed in my grasp.

I slid my hand up and captured her breast, squeezing and kneading, listening to her soft moans. When my fingertips found her nipple and started stroking, squeezing, pulling and twisting, her back arched to my hand and her head came back. She pushed hard against my body and my marauding mouth, gasping and moaning softly, "Oh God, oh my God, oh my God, oh Davyyyyyyyy!"

"What do you think now? Does anyone want you?" I whispered in her ear.

She only whimpered in reply, but she was writhing in my hands, her ass pressed back hard against me. I wasn't surprised when I felt my cock stir slightly, being massaged by her soft sweet cheeks, and I knew she could feel it too.

My other hand slid down over her beautiful furry red pelt, then covered her pussy, my fingers cupping it and squeezing as I pulled her back against me. I pressed my hips forward, grinding against her, my rapidly hardening cock pressing into the crease of her ass. Her chest was heaving and she was gasping and she shut her eyes. But I whispered, "No Florie, keep them open, look."

My fingertips began stroking her lips, and she moaned and gasped, her hips now rolling, pressing forward against my hand, then back against my hard cock, which slid up and down the crease between her cheeks as she moved. My other hand pulled harder on her swollen nipple, and she shuddered and whimpered with every touch. "Look Florie, that beautiful sexual animal in my arms is you. The woman that is driving me crazy with desire every time I touch her or even see her is you! You are as desirable as any woman I've ever known!"

And I ravaged her neck and shoulders with my mouth, kissing and licking, allowing myself to mark her as she gave no resistance, even pressing against my lips and moaning, her entire body gyrating in my arms. Somehow I wanted her to be able to see my desire, give her proof of what she made me feel.

She was trembling, shaking so hard I realized she was having trouble standing, but I tightened my arms around her, holding her as I slipped two fingers inside her. With a loud cry her hips bucked forward, taking them to the hilt in one thrust. Her eyes closed and squeezed tight. But they opened again when I began thrusting my fingers into her dripping cunt, as she was unable to resist the erotic sight in front of her. Each stroke brought a little cry from her, and her hips were bucking, even in my vise-like grip. The sounds of our gasps and moans and deep ragged breathing filled the corner of the room.

When I moved even faster, my fingers pistoning in and out of her, she gasped and then let out a long, loud wail, "Ooooooooooooooo DAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Suddenly her hips rammed against my hand and if I hadn't held her she would have fallen, as her creamy cum poured out over my fingers and hand. Her entire body was out of control, writhing in my grip, little cries following one another, over and over. I spun her around and mashed my body against hers, my lips claiming hers as they ground hard against each other. Her chest was still heaving, and she finally pulled back, a look of total disbelief in her eyes.

My legs were shaking too, but I picked her up and lunged for the bed, and she squealed when I almost threw her into the middle of it. I grabbed a condom from the nightstand, tore it open and pushed it on, almost in one motion, before climbing onto the bed after her. I grabbed both her ankles and pushed her legs back over her head as I knelt and leaned forward, and we both watched as my straining cock found her entrance, and I pushed, hard! She let out a cry as I pushed myself all the way into her with one long stroke, and I groaned as I felt her incredible tightness. I was so aroused that I almost came at once when I felt her contract and clamp down even harder on me.

I managed to control myself enough to slide slowly in and out of her a few times, until I felt her relax, then immediately began ramming my cock into her hard and deep, her body bouncing helplessly with every thrust. I hardly heard her screaming "Oh my god oh my God" over and over as I pounded into her. But I felt her hips churning wildly underneath me as she started ramming herself against me, meeting my savage thrusts. That pushed me beyond all reason, and I pounded even harder, the loud slap of our bodies echoing from the next room and the bed whacking hard against the wall.