Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

When she screamed and clamped around me I exploded into the condom without warning, my hips continuing to pump until I was drained. Only then did I realize what I had just done, and my heart broke when I realized she was sobbing, crying almost hysterically. Sure I must have hurt her, I fell onto the bed, grabbing her into my arms and pulling her against me, crying, "NO NO NO, oh baby, ohmygod, noooooooo, noooooooooo!"

But between gasps and sobs she managed to whisper hoarsely, "Davy, Davy, its ok! I'm ok baby, nothing's wrong!"

I was running my fingers through her still-damp hair, stroking her face and kissing her everywhere, whispering, "Oh baby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" still distraught that I had been so rough with her.

When her chest stopped heaving and she caught her breath she took my head in both hands and kissed me - hard - grinding her lips against mine. Then she pulled back and looked me right in the eyes. "Davy, baby, everything is fine, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not hurt. I was just scared. But not of you. Of me. Of us! I never knew, never believed that I could arouse anyone that much! Or, oh my God baby, that I could be aroused like that! I felt it just like you! And Davy," she said, in a soft, almost whimpering voice, "In the last moments before we came, I felt totally possessed. YOU OWNED ME! I was a willing prisoner in your grasp. You could have done ANYTHING with me. But what really scared me was... I LOVED IT! I WANTED IT!

We lay still for a moment, my fingers softly trailing over her skin, then she giggled, "If you made me stand in front of that mirror one more minute I just don't know what would have happened!" And in a while, I might be sore!"

With a big sigh of relief I tightened my arms around her and kissed her again, this time a long, lingering kiss, our lips, tongues and bodies all in motion. I understood what she had said. I had never felt that level of raw passion before either. It was intensely erotic, arousing, exciting. But I felt I had been totally out of control. It WAS scary. Then I realized, my soft cock was still wearing the condom. At least, I was not TOTALLY out of control!

We snuggled together for a while, both relieved that everything was all right, Florie stretched and gave me a little kiss, then said, "I don't want to leave our bed, but I have to open the shop from 9 to 1. And I have to send out your bouquets!" She giggled.

It was 8:30, and after a long tender kiss we both got up. I found my clothes and Florie started to put her hair up in a bun, but I told her, "No way! And when she dug out a baggy sweatshirt I told her I was going to burn it! She found a nice businesslike blouse and a pair of black slacks. And a bra.

But when she was dressed, I suddenly felt a twinge of jealousy. She looked wonderful, and I wasn't sure I wanted anyone else to see her. But I realized, I had opened up a new life for her, one she deserved. And I already had her trust, her gratitude, her affection, and her desire, and I was the only one she'd ever known. I had no reason to worry. I already had her, she was mine. The ball was in my court. And I shuddered as my mind and my body together instantly told me I had to make the most of it. I wanted her.

I had made a pot of coffee and we shared a cup before she had to open the shop. I told her I would have to go get my customer list for the delivery addresses for the flowers and run a few errands, but I'd be back before long. We stood, and I took her in my arms for a long last kiss, both of us breathing hard, hands running over each other. She whispered, "Hurry back, Davy, I'm going to miss you. But more than anything, please be here after the last customer leaves!"

I whispered back, "Florie, I plan on snapping the lock behind us!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers