Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my side on the bed next to her, my head propped up on one hand. There was absolutely no hurry now. I was admiring her, the sight of her gorgeous breasts still causing my breath to catch in my throat. She was wearing a pair of cream-colored satiny panties with a fancy lace waistband. I was sure they were the best she owned. And I already knew they were soaking wet. I was wearing briefs, and my cock was already swollen again and damp with pre-cum just from looking at her.

She rolled towards me with a smile, eyes wide open now. She reached out and ran her fingers lightly over my chest, playfully touching the nipples, perhaps comparing to her own. At the same time I put my hand on her stomach, making slow, gentle circles over her skin, and I could feel her shiver.

Finally I rolled towards her, throwing an arm across her body as my lips pressed against hers. She put both arms around me and pulled me against her, a naked breast crushed against my bare chest for the first time. Our lips ground and our tongues played, and my hand found her other breast, cupping, squeezing and kneading it. She arched into my hand in response, and moaned into my mouth.

My cock was rock hard now, and pressed against her thigh. I felt her hand slip over the cotton of my briefs and close around it, then slide slowly up and down. It was my turn to moan into her mouth, and my hips involuntarily rolled, pressing it into her hand. But then she amazed me. "Please take your underwear off, Dave. I want to feel it. I want to see it."

I sat up and quickly slipped the briefs off, then moved up the bed a bit more so she could reach better, and lay down again. This time she pushed herself up, quickly reaching over and grasping my cock, holding it in her hand. She squeezed gently then pulled a little, every motion earning a sigh or gasp of pleasure from me. When she realized it was her touch that caused my reaction she started sliding her fist slowly up and down the length of it, and I groaned and rolled onto my back, eyes closed and gasping. Everything she did was natural, what she wanted, or she felt or sensed that I liked or needed. And yet, it was perfect.

As I rolled back she moved forward, sitting up and watching as her hand slid over my aching hard cock. She was admiring her handiwork, now totally aware that she was causing my reaction. Perhaps she could feel it throbbing. I know I could. But she whispered to me, "Oh God Dave, it's so hard. And it's so big! I don't know if I... "

Between my gasps and moans, and the bucking of my hips I managed to reply, "Don't worry, honey, it will be fine. You'll see."

She gave me an impish grin, and said. "I'm just glad he seems to like me as much as I do him. He's beautiful!" I was contemplating her personalizing of my cock when she suddenly leaned over and kissed the tip, getting some of the unexpected precum on her lips. I gasped and jumped as she licked her lips clean and giggled, "Now I know what your taste like! And she leaned over and kissed again, this time giving the tip a little lick, as I moaned and grabbed balls of sheet in my hands.

Suddenly she got a worried expression on her face. "Oh Dave, is that all right? Do you mind? I hope I didn't hurt you. Do people... is it ok to do that?"

Her hand was still stroking me slowly, now lubricated by the precum running from my tip, and it took me a minute to regain my composure enough to respond. "Florie... that's more than all right... it's wonderful! And yes... people... do it... all the time." I added, hopefully, "In fact, if you want... you can put it in your mouth."

She gave me a blank stare for a moment. "Really? You mean that?" Her now slippery hand seem to tighten a little as she stroked.

I gasped back, "Yes, honey, not everyone... you don't have to... but it's nice... if you want to try."

She slid her hand to the base of my cock, staring at it for a moment, gauging it's size perhaps, then slowly leaned over as I held my breath. And she kissed me again. But this time her tongue made little circles around the tender head of my cock, and I groaned, slamming my head back on the bed. But my eyes opened again when I felt her lips very gently slide down over the tip. She had the head of my cock in her mouth, her lips very lightly surrounding its base, and he eyes were locked on mine. I smiled at the erotic sight of Florie, bending over me almost naked, beautiful breasts swaying as she moved. She slid a little further, but her lips were dry, and didn't slide easily.

"Get it wet!" I gasped.

She lifted her head for a moment, then covered the tip again, but this time I could see saliva running from her lips. And when she pressed she slid easily down my shaft, so easily it surprised her. She ended up with my cock deep in her mouth and I groaned, my hips rolling and pushing me in even deeper. I felt her lips tighten around me, and suddenly the tip of her tongue lightly brushed my shaft as I moaned and writhed on the bed. And the next moment her tongue was sliding up and down, washing me with slippery wetness.

She slowly drew her lips up my shaft to the head, and then slowly down again. I started rolling my hips in time with her strokes, and soon she was giving me a wonderful blow job, perhaps not even knowing that's what it was. Somehow, knowing she had never done this before and was doing it just because I said she could, made the sensations twice as vivid. Soon I was moaning, legs kicking on the bed, and my cock was throbbing and tingling. I knew I couldn't take much more, and pleaded, "Florie, oh God, you have to stop!"

She lifted her head in surprise. "I thought you liked it, and I did too. Is something wrong?"

Oh my God. "Florie, no! That was wonderful! The trouble is it's too good. A few more seconds and you would have made me cum!"

I put out my arms to her and she crawled up to me, pressing her body against mine as my arms pulled her tight against me. But she whispered in my ear, "What does "cum" mean, Dave?"

Oh my God. I thought a second. "Have an orgasm, honey. Release my semen, or cum. It's called "cumming". You would have had a mouthful."

She gasped. "Is that bad? I mean, would it hurt me?"

I couldn't help a little laugh. And then I gave her a long deep kiss, our bodies grinding against each other. I had rolled towards her, and my very hard cock was rubbing against her pussy, over her panties. I could feel her hips gently rolling as she pressed against me.

Then I said, "No baby, it's not necessarily bad at all. It would feel wonderful to me. And you are amazing! But you would have to decide whether or not you like the taste. And whether you want to swallow or spit it out. It's a little stronger than what you tasted before."

"If you would have liked it, why did you stop me?"

"Florie, it feels terrific. The trouble is, it takes me a while to recover. I can't just do it over and over. And right now, I want to save myself for you."

She kissed me again, then said, "Dave, that's very sweet!"

"Florie, if you knew how aroused you make me, how badly I want you, you might think it's selfish."

With that, holding her tightly in my arms, I rolled her onto her back again, leaning over her. I ran my finger over her face, tracing her lips and chin, then kissed her nose. I suddenly realized that this was probably the strangest encounter with a woman that I had ever had. But it was fun! And unbelievably erotic!

As I covered her lips with mine again I ran my hand over her body, brushing her breasts and sliding all the way down to the front of her thighs, letting my fingertips tease and my palms caress. She moaned quietly into my mouth, and her body started to squirm, her hips moving gently, one foot, then the other sliding up and down over the sheet.

I lifted my lips from hers and started kissing down her chin, then up the side of her neck. When I let her feel my hot breath on her ear, then kissed sucked and licked her earlobe she gasped and shuddered. As I nuzzled into her neck beneath her long flowing hair, I grasped a breast, squeezing and kneading again, and she moaned, her body arching on the bed. I kissed and licked and nibbled my way back down her neck, then along her jawbone, and down her throat, and my fingertips found her hard rough nipple and lightly stroked it. She gasped out a breathless, "Oh God!"

I moved down a bit and cupped both her breasts in my hands, holding them as I kissed my way down from her throat and down the valley between them, my cheeks rubbing against the soft skin. Her body was in constant motion, and every breath contained a soft sigh or moan. I ran my tongue along the crease at the bottom of one full breast, feeling the incredible smoothness, and slowly kissed my way up the under curve.

When my lips reached the edge of her nipple my tongue made a wet circle around it, barely brushing the dark skin. I knew she was holding her breath as my lips finally descended over the swollen red tip, my wet tongue gently swirling against it as my lips closed around it. She cried out hoarsely, and her back arched, pressing her breast deeper into my mouth. I sucked her even deeper and my tongue swirled round and round the tip, flicking, teasing and grinding.

As my mouth held one breast captive my hand held the other, my fingertips lightly squeezing, pulling and rolling the hard tip. Her breath was coming in short gasps, almost sobs, as her body writhed on the bed, her hips constantly pumping, her back arching with every touch of my tongue and squeeze of my lips. She was very quiet, but under her breath kept moaning, "Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh, ohh God, ohhhhhhhh, oh Dave, God, ohhhhhh." Her hands were both on my head, gently holding me to her breast, urging me not to stop, to take more and more.

I slid my other hand down over her body, both of us knowing where it would stop. When I felt her mound under her smooth wet panties my palm cupped her, and my fingers squeezed lightly. She moaned loudly, her hips bucking hard, pushing her against my hand. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Dave, yessssssss, oh God yesssssssss!"

My lips sucked hard on her captive nipple as my fingertips lightly stroked up and down over her panties, teasing the swollen lips beneath. She was so wet my fingertips became slippery. Finally she gasped a hoarse whisper, "Dave, touch me, oh God, take them off!" I pushed up from her, my lips reluctant to give up that wonderful breast, and slipped off the bed.

Moving to the bottom, I reached over, grasping the panties, sliding them slowly down as she lifted her ass, then her legs for me. It was my turn to gasp as I realized she had a full, untrimmed bush of hair, a beautiful light red, just a bit darker than her head. I climbed back onto the bed, grasping first one ankle, then the other, and lifted both legs until they rested against my shoulders.

She opened her eyes and watched as I kissed her toes, feet and ankles, and she gasped with each new touch. When I began running my hands up and down the outsides of her calves as I kissed and licked my way up the inside, she moaned, and her head went back on the pillow, eyes closed. When I reached her knees I moved a bit closer to her and brushed my cheeks against the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs. Her body was moving constantly, her breath catching with every touch of my lips and tongue, and her hips rolled slowly. As I neared the top of her thighs I noticed she had her hands over her breasts, the nipples trapped between her fingers, and she whimpered, "Touch me, oh please, touch me!" I lowered her legs from my shoulders, pushing them wide, out to the sides.

Reaching up, I ran a hand through her curly red hair, letting my fingers tangle in it. My mouth followed, kissing slowly down through her forest from the top, the crisp curls tickling my nose, my hot breath where no breath had ever been. When I reached the top of the slit between her swollen lips I ran my tongue lightly down the middle, tasting her as she gasped. Her head popped up, eyes open, and she said hoarsely, "Oh my God, Dave, you..." and she left it unsaid, but I realized she never expected me to touch her with my mouth. I smiled up at her and pressed my tongue deeper, lapping up the juices that were spilling from her.

Her head went back and she moaned, but her hips lifted from the bed and pressed her pussy into my face. I slid both hands under her cheeks, holding her up as I buried my face deeply into her. My tongue dipped into the entrance to her cunt, finding it full of nectar, which I greedily lapped up. She was almost howling now, with a long drawn out moan, her hands thrashing at her sides. As I kissed and licked, her hips were rolling, pumping, and her breathing now bordered on little sobs. I lifted my head and said softly, "Florie, are you ready, and are you sure?" She was beyond speaking now, but she nodded her head up and down emphatically, several times.

I took the time necessary to reach to the nightstand and find the condom, quickly rolling it onto my cock, now so hard and wanting that the head was a dark purple, and I realized the dulling effect of the condom might be my only hope of completing the task. I moved up between her thighs and ran my hands over her body, and when I knelt in position I leaned over her and gave her a tender kiss. "Florie, you are so beautiful. Trust me and be brave, and soon it will be wonderful. You'll see."

Her juices were already running from her, dripping onto the bed, and I slid my cock over her pussy, teasing her clit and getting the condom as wet as possible. She was lying still now, eyes closed, though still gasping at my touch, and when I put a hand on her hip I could feel she was trembling. My other hand gently pressed the tip of my cock against her, and when it found her entrance she sucked in her breath. As I expected, when I pushed she was very tight and she moaned, but her hips lifted to me as she pulled her knees up, feet flat on the sheet. She was so wet I slid slowly but easily into her tightness, watching her face and listening to her ragged breathing. When the head of my cock was well inside her I stopped a moment. "Open your eyes, Florie. There will never be another first time."

Her eyes popped open and when she lifted her head she saw us coupled, at last. "Oh God!" she gasped, and as her eyes closed and her head went back her hips lifted hard, taking more of me all at once. She moaned and I renewed my grip on her hips and pushed, feeling her exquisite tightness as I entered deeper. When I looked down and saw my cock, part way in her pussy and about to slide beneath that beautiful red bush, the erotic sight made me shudder and it took a moment to regain control. But when I pushed again I hardly moved, and she gave a little cry, eyes suddenly open and staring.

"Florie, I..."

She cut me off. "I know, Dave... it's ok."

My fingers tightened on her hips and I slid back a bit, then pushed forward, hard! This time her cry was loud and shrill, as if stung by a bee, and I felt her suddenly contract, so tight I bit my lip and held on, gasping. But she was breathing deeply, chest heaving, and when she relaxed I pushed again, hindered only by her virginal tightness. And my body pressed against hers. We were joined.

When she realized, her eyes opened again and she looked at me, gasping "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!"

She was clenched tight around me and I remained still, until she suddenly gave a long loud sigh. I felt her release me, and at the same time her fists let go of the sheet. And she looked up at me, with a little smile. "It hurt," she said, "but it's better now. And you feel good!"

"So do you," I whispered, and pulled slowly back, then in again.

I let go of her hips and leaned forward, my hands pressing on the sheet at her sides as I smiled down at her, watching her face as she was fucked for the very first time. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, but in a few moments I felt her hips join me, rolling in time with my long slow strokes. Even with the condom, she was so tight that my cock was quickly throbbing with desire as I carefully increased the speed and power of my thrusts.

She began moaning softly, and her hips were moving freely now, matching my pace and sometimes asking for more. I watched as she covered her breasts with her hands and fingered the nipples, squeezing, stroking, pulling, getting used to new sensations. When she opened her eyes and saw me watching her she smiled, knowing how I liked her breasts, and pulled a little harder, just for me. But she quickly realized it felt good, and did it again and again! I began slapping lightly against her, drops of sweat forming on my forehead, and pushed myself back up, grasping her hips again.

She grunted when I suddenly began ramming harder into her, the slapping now loud enough to fill the room and the shock enough to start the bed creaking. But her passion obviously more than met mine, and she dug her heels into the mattress and pressed her hands against the sheet as she lifted her hips, meeting my thrusts and driving me in deeper and deeper. She was open now and dripping wet, her juices flowing each time I pulled back. Her face had a strained look from the effort, but she as she gasped she began a little chant, "Oh, oh, yes, yes, yes, oh God Dave yes, yes, oh yes!

But when her sounds changed to gasps and moans, interspersed with little cries, I knew she was nearing the edge, even though she probably didn't realize it or know what was happening to her. And my cock was telling me it was unwilling to wait much longer. I started pounding against her, ramming my cock towards her core, and her eyes opened for a moment, a questioning look on her face. But suddenly her eyes closed again, and she started loud and high-pitched cries, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her ass lifted from the bed until I rammed my cock into her a final time and drove her back down onto the mattress, my breath catching in my throat.

And she screamed! Her back arched and her eyes opened, a look of total wonder in them. When I felt her suddenly clamp down hard around me I surrendered, and I rapidly filled the condom with spurt after spurt of my cum as my hips bucked hard against her. I held on to her tightly as she writhed and bucked, until she slumped back on the bed, her feet slowly moving up and down on the sheet. But the sounds that she was making had changed from cries and moans to soft delicious sighs - of pleasure and satisfaction!

When my hands loosened their grip she looked at me and whispered, "Come here Dave, I need you. Please."

I carefully slid out of her, making sure I didn't lose the condom, and pulled it off before I crawled up next to her. When my body touched hers she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me against her and crushing her lips against mine. She put everything she'd learned into that kiss, and we both moaned and rolled together on the bed, celebrating. When her grip finally loosened she sighed, "Oh Dave!" and buried her face into my chest. I held her against me and our bodies quickly relaxed. With the late hour, the beer, and the tension and excitement of our amazing day now gone, we were asleep almost at once.

As I slowly awoke, I became aware of her soft body, still surrounded by my arms, and her warm breath burning a hole in my chest. She hadn't moved. And oh God, she felt good. I lifted one hand from her and ran it gently over her hair, while the other slid slowly down her back, admiring its smoothness. She awoke with a start, and gasped a sudden "OH!", totally unused to the feeling of being held or touched. But she relaxed, and without moving, kissed my chest.

I gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and whispered, "I don't believe this! I can't believe any of it! But oh damn, I feel so good!"

I tightened my arms around her and she snuggled against me, enjoying my touch as much as I enjoyed hers. She whispered, "You know, I've never woken up with a man before, I've never even been held by a man before, unless you count my father."