Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you know how happy I am to be your first!" I said.

"I hope you know how happy I am that you are! But Dave, I've dreamed of this. I wasn't sure what it was I wanted, but I needed it. Sometimes my body was on fire, and I found out I could relieve the feeling by touching myself. But it never really went away, and I felt guilty for doing it. I wasn't even sure if it had to do with wanting a man, wanting sex. But it scared me. Men scared me. You scared me. But you were so honest. If you had turned away or apologized when I caught you looking this never would have happened. And I would have been mad at you forever."

And she pushed herself up till we were face to face in the dim light. She ran her hand over my cheek, then put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her. And gave me the most wonderful, delicious kiss! I don't think she needed a lesson to do that. It was a thank you, from the heart.

I slipped my arms around her and held her softly as she cuddled against me. I could not deny I felt something for her. I knew there was a story behind her life and how we had reached this point together, but it didn't matter much right at that moment. I whispered to her, "Florie, you aren't a virgin any more. I hope you have no regrets."

Her head popped up and she leaned back, staring into my eyes. "Dave! This has been the best night of my life! And that was the most wonderful moment of my life! I may not have known much, but I knew I was a virgin long after most ever other woman my age, and every month and every year that went by, I felt worse about it. But I had no clue. No one ever looked at me, let alone paid any attention or asked me out. I assumed there was something that made me terribly undesirable. And I certainly wasn't going to out to bars and look for someone to do the deed! I'd have been too afraid that no one would accept the offer!"

"But Dave, you were wonderful, unbelievable! You were gentle and considerate, took your time and didn't push, even offered to ignore your needs if they didn't match my own. And you made it fun. And easy! You led me through it. I can't imagine that anyone could have been better!" and she giggled. "I just hope you have no regrets."

It was my turn. "Florie! You just gave me the greatest privilege any man can have with a woman. You can only do it once in a lifetime! And you chose me! With no indecision or reluctance. No complaints or accusations about the discomfort. And now, no remorse! And best of all, you are a beautiful desirable young woman that gave herself willingly to me. How could it have been better for me?"

She giggled. "Well, I suppose I could have paid the bill. And you still owe me for the flowers!"

Spontaneously, I reached down and smacked her on the bottom, and she squealed. But then she stuck her tongue out at me. And I did it again. "You meanie!" she yelled, and put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me hard, onto my back. Then she jumped up and straddled my waist, grabbing my hands and pinning them up over my head. Of course I could have pulled loose in an instant, but this was playtime!

She leaned down and kissed me, hard, jamming her tongue into my mouth and grinding her lips on mine. But what made it even better was her breasts grinding into my chest at the same time. Obviously she realized it too, because she shuddered and lifted her head, only to see the expression on my face as I gazed at her breasts swinging beneath her. She hiked herself up a bit and leaned over again, mashing one of her breasts into my face as I opened my mouth to suck in the nipple.

She gasped and pulled up again, then began teasing me, running her nipple over my lips and then pulling away as I tried to capture it. It was too much for me and I pulled my hands free and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her down hard and forcing her breast deep into my mouth. She wiggled and moaned and pretended to struggle to get away as my lips and tongue had their way with her, lips kneading and sucking, tongue swirling and grinding on the tip. I captured the hard bud gently in my teeth and loosened my grip, challenging her to pull away from me. When she tried she stretched the nipple and suddenly found the feeling was intense, but it felt good and didn't hurt, and she tried even harder.

But I tightened my arms and pulled her down again, this time opening wide and sucking as much of her breast as I could into my mouth. She gasped and moaned as my lips kneaded and squeezed and my tongue swirled over her smooth skin and tender nipple. Finally she surrendered and between moans gasped out, Oh God, oh yeahhhhhh. Oh Davy, that's so good!"

Her pussy was pressed against my chest, her legs spread wide, and I could feel her warm slippery wetness spreading over me as she wiggled and squirmed. Meanwhile my hard cock was standing at attention behind her, the feeling of her soft beautiful body playfully rubbing and squirming against me, driving me beyond arousal.

I loosened my grip on her again and started running my hands up and down her back and over her smooth round ass. She moaned and sat up a little, her smile matching mine. I put my hands on her firm cheeks and tugged, whispering, "Come up here baby."

She didn't know what I wanted, but slid up until she had her knees almost under my armpits, and her pussy was just a few inches from my face. But when I slowly pulled, sliding her up even closer, she began to get the idea. And when she was just and inch or so from my chin I suddenly raised my head and flicked my tongue out, touching her glistening pussy lips. "OH!" she exclaimed and jumped visibly. "Oh my God baby!"

I pulled her the last inch to me and slowly ran my tongue the length of her slit, and I could feel her body shuddering and shaking. I tasted her sweet wetness as she moaned and grabbed my head with both hands. She was suddenly gasping, chest heaving, and she lifted up and lowered her pussy directly onto my mouth. "She gasped, "If you really want to devour me, I'll help you!"

I was in heaven as I rubbed my face into her beautiful red curls, while my tongue slid inside her, swirling as I drank the creamy juices flowing from her open cunt. At first she was timid, not knowing what to do or how to react, but the raw passion and lust quickly overcame her and she ground against my face, feeding me as my lips and tongue ravaged her cunt and pussy. Her hands had a tight grip on my head, pulling me even tighter against her so that I had to struggle to breathe.

I slid my tongue up the slit between her wet, swollen lips and found the tiny nub peeking out from the hood of her clit and started gentle circles against it with my tongue's tip. She jumped again when I touched it, as my hands digging into her sweet ass cheeks held her against me, then she began to gasp and moan continually when she could not escape the intense sensation. As the little bud swelled larger I sucked on it, my tongue massaging it as my lips held it captive. She suddenly moved her hands from my hair and grabbed the headboard, using it for balance and to grind herself down on my face even harder.

She was gasping, almost sobbing with the intensity of the sensation she had never known before, and she was sporadically gasping out disconnected words, simple reflections of what she was feeling. "Oh God!... Damn, damn, damn... Oh God Davy!... Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Davy I... Ohhhhhhhh FUCK!"

If my mouth were not jammed against her dripping, squirming pussy I might have laughed, because I had never heard that word from her before, didn't even know if she knew it. But it was a major turn-on, showing me the strength of her passion as her body gyrated, shuddered and shook.

Her little cries got louder, and her breath was coming in ragged gasps, punctuated by her moans and incoherent phrases. I felt her hips start to push faster, and her entire body was in motion. I glanced up and saw that she had pulled her hands from the headboard and had the tips of both nipples in her fingers. When I rammed my tongue back into her cunt she bucked against me, fucking my mouth, and her creamy juices were flowing down my chin. I kissed, nipped and licked my way back to her clit and sucked it in again, this time grinding my tongue against the hard swollen bud.

Suddenly she grabbed my head again and rammed herself against my face, grinding hard. And she squealed as an orgasm suddenly shot through her, forcing her hips to thrust back and forth like a piston as she came, her cum covering my face before it dripped onto my chest. She was gasping, moaning, crying all at once, unable to control her reactions. I had no chance of breathing she had me buried so deeply in her pussy, and held my breath, hoping to wait it out.

At the last moment she realized she had a vice grip on my head and suddenly let go, pushing back at the same time. My chest was heaving, between her weight on me and my long lack of breath, but I raised my cum-covered face to her and smiled, happy that I was able to give her what might have been the second real orgasm of her life. She slid off of me and fell onto the bed at my side, gasping out, "Oh baby, my God, what did you do to me?"

She took my face gently in both hands and kissed me hard, ignoring the remnants of her cum still covering me. I put my arms around her and held her, softly running my hands over her as I enjoyed the kiss. When she calmed down she was sighing and moaning softly, little aftershocks still going though her body. But when she snuggled against me, she felt my cock, still swollen and stiff, press against her. "Oh my God Dave, I forgot about you!" she gasped.

She pushed up away from me and turned, reaching out and grasping my shaft and giving it a squeeze. "Damn! He gets so big and hard, how does that fit inside of me?" she whispered, as she started to slide her hand up and down.

I giggled, gave her a smile and said, "Very nicely! Don't you agree?"

She leaned over and kissed the tip. "Oh yes! He felt wonderful! I just never realized I could..." She was about to cover it with her mouth when she suddenly looked up and said, "Is it all right? Do you mind?"

This time I laughed and said, "Oh Florie! That's one of the most wonderful things you can do for me. Believe me, it's more than all right any time you want! Remember, this pleasure definitely goes both ways, and one of the best parts is being able to please each other."

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed, as her lips covered the tip, and I gasped as I felt her tongue swirling around. My hips lifted in response, and when I pushed in a little farther she quickly got the message. Her head started moving slowly up and down, taking me a little deeper each time as she got my shaft wetter and wetter. I was gasping and sighing, loving the sensations as she tightened her lips and pressed me in all the way to the back of her mouth. When she started to move a little faster, head bobbing up and down I began to shudder, my hips rolling harder and starting to fuck her mouth. She slid her lips off me long enough to giggle, "You REALLY like this, don't you!"

"Uhhuh," I gasped with a big smile, "Would you like to try it a little different way?"

"Of course, baby!"

"Get off the bed and kneel on the carpet honey. And remember if you don't like this, you don't have to do it."

She quickly did as told, and I followed her, standing and running my hands through her beautiful hair, then grasping my hard cock and rubbing the tip lightly along her lips. Her eyes smiled up at me as she opened her mouth and sucked me in. I held her head with both hands as I gently slid my cock into her mouth until I felt it touch the back, then started to slowly fuck her lips. She tightened them around me and I could see her cheeks suck in each time my cock slid into her mouth. As I started to thrust faster and harder, my hips rolling, she put her hands around my thighs and started pulling me in.

Her mouth was full of saliva and my shaft was dripping wet as we found a steady rhythm and rocked together. Both of us were watching my wet and shiny swollen shaft slide in and out of her lips. My cock was throbbing and my legs were shaking from the sheer pleasure. Suddenly I felt her hands tighten on my thighs, and when I thrust into her mouth she held me deep inside. Then she pushed forward, trying to take the last few inches of my cock. I felt the tip slip into her throat and slide almost all the way down, but almost at once, she gagged and had to quickly pull back, gasping.

"Davy, does that feel good to you when you slide down my throat?" she asked, looking serious.

"Not good, wonderful!" I laughed, "but I don't want it to hurt you honey."

"Baby, I love having your cock in my mouth, and if you like it too, I want to make it as good as I can for you."

Immediately she swallowed my cock again, and when it reached her throat, pressed forward hard. We both gasped as her lips suddenly were surrounded by my pubic hair as they pressed against my groin. She held on for a few seconds, her eyes wide, and I could feel her throat contracting around me. But then she pushed back hard, coughing and sputtering as my cock slipped from her lips. "Oh God baby, that makes me gag so bad, but I love having all of you in me!" she gasped.

"No more than I do Florie! Tell you what, you can practice any time you want."

"Dave, right now I feel so... so hot for you that it might be pretty often."

I laughed, "Sounds good to me, and what you feel is usually referred to as "being horny". And I'm not surprised after all the years you've gone without."

With that she slipped her lips over my cock again and slowly slid down. She moved more slowly now, long strokes, enjoying the feeling of my cock in her mouth, watching the expression on my face and listening to the gasps and moans she was eliciting from me. Before long she was drooling from the corners of her mouth.

Suddenly she pulled back and rammed down on me again, taking me in her throat once more. But this time I grabbed her head and held her there for a few seconds, until I could see she really needed to come up for air. "Oh my God! She gasped. "Honey I must be weird, but I love it when your make me take your cock like that. And I think it even feels better!"

I reached down and pulled her up to me, kissing her wet drooly face. My cock was throbbing so hard, I only wanted one thing now. "Florie, I love it when you do that, it feels wonderful, but right now I have a better idea. I climbed back on the bed and put my arms out to her. She quickly joined me and I wrapped her tight, running my hands up and down her body. I whispered in her ear, "Honey, I want you, now!" and kissed her hard and deep, ramming my tongue into her mouth. She ground against me and I knew she felt the same thing.

I whispered to her, "It's your turn now, and time to learn!" and reached to the night stand for another condom. She took it out of the foil packet and stared at it.

"What... what do I do with it...? I mean, how...?"

"You unroll it onto me honey, the little bubble pointing up. But there's two ways you can do it. Place it over my cock and push it down the sides with your fingers or..."

"Or what?" she said, wide-eyed.

"Put the little bubble in you mouth and suck the condom against your mouth. Then put it over my cock head and push it down with your lips!" I laughed at the shocked expression on her face, but when she realized I wasn't kidding she giggled, "Oh! I like that that one much better!"

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me down on the bed. Then she slipped in between my legs, and suddenly discovered... my balls! She tentatively put her hand under them and lifted gently, squeezing lightly. She smiled and bent to kiss them, first one side, then the other. And when she lifted her head again she continued to fondle them with one hand as she put the condom to her lips with the other, doing just as instructed. Then she bent over again, grasping my cock as she pressed the rubber against my tip. And slowly she pushed down, the condom unrolling as my sheathed cock filled her mouth. When she got as far as she could go she used her fingers to push it down the last little bit, then sat up triumphantly. "How's that?" she said with a big smile.

"Oh God baby, that was wonderful! You're wonderful!" I was shaking at the feeling of the condom sliding over me in her mouth and the erotic sight of her doing it.

I was hoping she wouldn't be sore this time, but figured we better not do anything fancy, and put my arms out to her. She fell into them and I kissed her long and hard, my hands running over her body. Then I rolled over on top of her and smiled down as I took both breasts in my hands, massaging them as she gasped. I caught the tips in my fingers and teased, and in a few moments she gasped out, "Oh Davy, please... please... FUCK me now! I want you inside of me!"

Kneeling between her legs I ran my hands up and down her thighs, outsides, then tops, and finally the soft smooth sensitive insides. She bent her knees, spread her legs and lay gasping and moaning, looking up at me. I ran my thumbs up and down the creases of her legs, then lightly stroked her already-swollen and open lips with my fingertips. She was already soaking wet, and her hips began to lift, rolling slowly. Slipping a hand between her legs I slipped the tip of one finger into her tight wetness and she gasped, eyes wide, staring at me. Slowly I pushed it in till my hand pressed against her lips, then started slowly stroking in and out.

She moaned, eyes closed, head back as I gently finger fucked her, little by little moving harder and faster. "Oh God Davy, that feels so good!" she gasped, her hips moving in time with my hand.

She was so wet her creamy juice was running over my hand and I decided to try a second finger. She groaned as I slipped it inside her, but her hips lifted hard, forcing it deeper. Stroking slower again, I gently used my other hand to lightly rub her clit. She jumped and gasped when I touched her, but soon was lifting her pussy, trying to take my fingers deeper and press against my other hand, all at the same time. She was breathing deeply, gasping, moaning and sighing, and I could feel her body shuddering. I knew she would cum for me if I continued, but my own need was too great, and I pulled my hand away, then pushed her legs wide.

She stared up at me and begged, "Please Davy, please fuck me now! I want to watch you put it in me!" As I grasped my cock, she lifted her head and watched as I pressed the tip against her. When she felt it touch her she lifted her hips and gasped. "OH" as she forced the tip inside herself. I loved how she was becoming bolder and had learned what she liked and wanted, as it increased both her pleasure and mine. I suspected it wouldn't be long before she made up for all those years she'd missed.

I leaned forward over her, thrusting with my hips and slowly sliding deeper and deeper. She was so wet my cock inside its sheath slid easily, even though she was incredibly tight. This time there was no impediment, and after pulling back once or twice, I was soon buried in her. She had closed her eyes, her hands little balls at her sides, but as she felt my body press against hers she looked up at me and we smiled at each other. Her chest was heaving, giving away her excitement and nervousness, but I felt her hips lift impatiently.

I giggled, "Ok baby, me too!" and straightened up, putting my hands on her hips. I pulled back slowly, but as soon as I pressed again her hips matched mine, pushing until she had all of me again. Moving together, our pace rapidly quickened, and soon our bodies were lightly slapping against each other. Her head was back, eyes closed, and she was gasping, but she continually whispered, "Oh God, baby, that's good, oh yessssssss, do it! Oh baby, oh Dave!" and the smile on her face left no doubt.