Brian's Mom: An Incest Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's eyes began to wander to his mom's inviting cleavage as they talked.

****** Ch. 5

During dinner with her son the following day, Lena dressed down again. She was quickly getting used to her son checking her out.

The next two days, Rick was home, and Lena stayed in her professional attire. Though they did not hang out after school like they had been when Lena was dressing down, Lena noticed Brian was more enthusiastic and genuine in their brief conversations during the day.

When Rick, who loved to travel for business as much as he could, left the next morning, Lena found herself almost joyful because it meant she got to spend quality time with her son again. Brian understandably was more excited. He needed to see his mom's buoyant tits and smooth skin again.

That evening, they had a lot to talk about after coming off a two-day hiatus. Brian seemed to already be comfortable letting his eyes go where they pleased.

"So, Mom," Brian started, "a lot of my friends have gotten their writing assignments back to start correcting them for the final submission. Have you graded mine yet?"

"Umm," Lena stalled. She had been avoiding it. "I had only done the one reading and did not make any marks."

Brian saw the stack of papers next to his mom, and there were only two packets. "One of those two is mine. Could you grade it? I have a lot of projects coming due and I want to get a start on this one."

"That's fair," Lena drolled. "I have to finish this other one. But I will grade yours tonight. It probably won't be until tomorrow morning before you get up, though."

"Well, why not now? You said you only have to grade your papers and then you're done with work? Does my paper make you uncomfortable? You said you were okay with it and what I felt."

"No, no," his mom tried to explain. "I don't have an issue with grading it. I just really feel like doing some grading in my room and then going to sleep."

Brian looked at his phone. "It's 7:15. We'd lose about two hours of our hangout time. I mean, we don't get a lot of it during the week, and I really like spending it with you."

It was becoming hard for Lena to explain herself. Keisha was right about how excuses always fell apart. Lena was not quite ready though to tell her son that she was afraid of getting horny in front of him by reading his incest story. "I want to spend the time with you, too. I don't want to feel biased by you looking at me grade it. I need to be alone to do it."

"Ok. Well, how about you grade it in your room and then we can go over it?"

Lena could not fight her way out of that one. "Fine. I'll go upstairs and grade it."

Lena took the erotica to her room. She proactively removed her tight shorts and thong as to not risk soaking them. With her red pen, Lena tried to focus on correcting mistakes and narrative flaws. It was not long before she was sucked into the arousing vortex again.

It took every fiber of Lena's being to not cum. Lena was having hot flashes and her toes were curled. Her pussy had consumed her fingers up to their knuckles. By the time she got through, Lena noticed she had only marked a few punctuation and grammar issues.

Her pussy on fire, Lena found herself questioning more intimate parts of the story. She was not doing leaving notes out of a desire to improve her son as a student, but to make the story more enjoyable for herself.

Hoping she was in control enough to go downstairs, Lena put her shorts on, and soon joined her son at the kitchen table.

"Ok, I made some edits," she said, with a light glaze of perspiration on her body.

Brian moved over to sit next to his mom. He was surprised how much heat he felt coming off her body. Lena briefly scrolled through her notes before handing the draft to her son. She could not believe the notes she left.

Brian looked through all the grammar issues. He then turned to the back of the last page and read the hastily-written remarks aloud. "Excellent writing, but not enough detail + character development. What was Lena like before writing romance novel? What evidence is there that her relationship w/ Rick is sexually unsatisfying? Why does audience want Brian to succeed? What does Brian offer Lena that's different? Why would Lena guess what Brian + his penis look like instead of just emailing him? Why would they have sex in office when Brian's room is down hall + farther from Rick? Paper is a little short. The sex is too fast for being new. Have Brian taste Lena since she's wet. Lena is savoring a new man- sex would not be short. Have her get on knees + suck his dick first. Make Brian + Lena change bc of the sex. They just fucked- add more emotions from that? Overall, good job. More details, fewer grammar mistakes."

Brian gulped, trying to remoisten his mouth.

"Those seem to be the areas that you can improve to have a better chance of getting an A," Lena said in a professional tone, distancing herself from the remarks.

"Ok. That's a lot to think about," Brian's voice wavered.

The mom controlled her breathing because she, too, became a little heated from her own comments. She could feel Brian's eyes locked onto her rising and falling chest. She did not want to look at him. "Do you have any questions, and do you have enough of a direction?"

"Umm, I think I'm in a good spot. How do I add details to make it longer beside for the, uh, oral-type stuff?" His voice trailed.

"Well," Lena used her teaching tone, "you can describe the various ways their bodies interact, you have characters change positions, and you can add more dialogue."

Brian nodded. He then looked down at his lap to see he had a major problem. His look of surprise caught his mom's attention. Lena glanced at the disturbance.

Like a deer in headlights, Lena stared at the object trapped in her son's jeans that ran under his shirt. Seeing his mom's reaction, an unnerved Brian started to explain, "I, uh- This- I-"

"Oh," Lena said dryly. In the most composed manner possible, she said, "Well it is getting late, and I should head up."

Brian watched his mom walk away, and he cringed in pain, knowing he probably just ended his newly enjoyable relationship with his mom.

******* Ch. 6

Pacing in her bedroom, Lena massaged her temples in hopes it would help her focus and get a grip. Things with Brian went haywire, and she knew she was partly, if not entirely, to blame.

Not knowing how to move forward and not knowing if she handled the situation appropriately, Lena sent another note to Keisha. She wrote about how she reread the paper, about the notes she took when she was fighting an orgasm on her bed, about how Brian read her notes in front of her, and finally about his erection and how she reacted. She asked Keisha how she could move forward.

The wait was over twenty minutes, but Keisha responded. "It sounds like you had an interesting night. Even though you wrote those story comments when you were aroused, you did a great job of being open with him about what you felt about his story. That story has a strong emotional tie to him for many reasons, and I am sure it was good for your relationship that you responded to it honestly.

I can see why you are concerned with how things were left in the kitchen, but I think you messaged me because you were hoping I would tell you how to feel about how you reacted and where you two left things. You need to think about it first. What is upsetting or concerning to you about the situation? Are you mad at him for not controlling himself, or are you mad at yourself for causing his reaction? Are you even mad about his reaction, or were you just surprised? Do you think your reaction was positive or negative? And why do you feel that way?"

Lena reflected on what happened in the kitchen. She then messaged her friend, "I don't think it is his fault. I think I caused it. I think he was turned on by my comments, and then he checked me out. I think I left because I was unsure about how to handle it. It seemed too intimate. I didn't expect that reaction and knowing he was looking at my chest to help his hardon was hard to swallow. I should have not run out, because now he is probably confused or hurt."

Keisha's follow-up did not start the way Lena imagined.

"I am sorry, but I could not help but laugh at your response. Honey, you told him you were going to wear the clothes that gave him an erection, and then you told him he can look where he wants. What else would happen? Even without you making sexy comments on his erotica he is still going to get hard around you. Not only did I know my son could become erect during gardening, but I had him come out to garden with me for that exact reason. He knew that I knew he was hard, and I made sure he knew it was acceptable. This is why I did- and now you have done- the very thing that got our sons hard. Erections are just their bodies reacting to their feelings and desires. If your son gets hard and you make him feel like he needs to hide it when he is alone with you in your own home, then he will be scared to be around you. Do you think it is a fair relationship if you are allowed to openly talk about how you came to his story, but he is not allowed to be honest with his physical reactions?"

On face value, everything about Keisha's advice seemed so wrong. The thought of Keisha inviting her son out for gardening just so she could let him get a boner while they talked was wild.

In defense of Keisha's thinking, Lena knew she was stupid for not realizing Brian would get horny. Of course, he would get a boner again. Keisha had also been right about how showing off what Brian wanted to see had improved their relationship. Really, all the advice Keisha had given so far was right.

Lena started to think that maybe both of them being open with how they reacted to things was the "more" than Brian needed in their relationship. If Lena could freely sit next to Brian while her tits were still firm from his erotica, then it seemed unfair to make him feel insecure and nervous about his penis getting the same way.

Lena emerged from her room to see that Brian was in his room with the door closed. The mother knocked. "Brian?"

There was no answer. He was likely pretending he couldn't hear her. Lena took out her phone and emailed her son. "I am sorry for reacting the way I did. You did nothing wrong and I got startled. When it is just us here, there is no reason for us to pretend your body doesn't do that."

"There's not?" A voice called back through the door.

"No," Lena spoke back. "I want us to be honest with each other. We don't need to pretend that didn't happen. We both know it happened and it's okay. Do you want to try hanging out again?"

Brian was relieved, but he was still worried about making his mom uncomfortable. "Uh, I don't know. I don't know if I can control it yet. I swear I didn't do it on purpose. My eyes go places and I start thinking about things even when I don't want to."

Lena tried to channel her to learning experience from Keisha. "Brian, you don't need to try to control it around me. I want your body to do what it wants. I wear tank tops because I want you to react like you just did. I am okay that you are turned on by me. Our relationship cannot be the one in your story, but you needed 'more', so I am letting you have it."

It sounded like Brian jumped off from his bed in excitement. "Really?"

"Yes, really. How about we try hanging out again tomorrow? You can let your body do what boys' bodies do, and I won't let that affect our time together."

"Sounds good! I am sure you will have things to grade, and I need to start editing my final essay tomorrow."

******** Ch. 7

When changing out of her work clothes to get ready for another evening of quality time with her son, Lena found herself wondering if Brian would get an erection again. It was a difficult thought to shake. As she put on a red tank top, her first thought was that Brian would probably get hard again. Stop psyching yourself out. You're in a weird situation.

Once they were at the table again, the 18-year-old kept looking over his laptop screen to look at his mom before returning back to writing. Lena knew he was editing his fantasy story, and she wondered how his glances at her were related to the story.

"So how was school today?" Lena broke the silence.

"Same as usual," Brian smiled. "How was yours?"

"That's good, I suppose. I spent about half of each class going over end-of-year papers. Then in the senior classes, we finished Hamlet."

"I see. We are about to start Hamlet." There was a pause where Brian thought a bit more. "Can I ask you a question. It's about the paper."

"Okay..." Lena was unsure of what he was going to ask.

"It is about me trying to add more detail."

"Okay..."

Brian was a bit sheepish. "Is hair tugging a thing in real life, or is it something you would find just in porn?"

The question was not a normal one for a son to ask a mom, but it was not as bad as it could have been. The problem was that Lena could feel him looking at her hair while he awaited an answer. "It's a real thing," Lena said, then took a sip of tea and went back to her work.

"Ok. I kind of have one more. It's like the last one, but it is more- It's part of the notes you gave me, and I want to add it, but I wanna get it right."

"Okay..."

"Is it painful for a woman to be on her knees? Isn't better for them to be laying down when doing- um- the thing you told me to write about?"

Lena tried not to make eye contact. It was a reasonable question, and clearly, Brian did not have much experience in the oral field. She found herself taking into consideration how her comments would affect the outcome of the story. "Uh- prone position could perhaps be more comfortable. Kneeling is the ideal position for all involved. So, uh, yeah..." She sipped her tea and tried to turn back to her work, but it was to no avail.

Immediately, Lena emailed Keisha explaining what was going on and if this type of conversation was acceptable.

Keisha responded, "I certainly would not have encouraged this type of conversation when you are hanging out, because the way you talk quickly becomes the status quo. However, you introduced this language when you wrote those comments and let him read them next to you. You told him to write about these things to make his story better, and you put all these new ideas in his mind.

It is good that you are helping him understand these things. He is going to be curious and has legitimate questions. I am sure he would be embarrassed to get an intimate detail horribly wrong because he was trying to live up to the story you told him to write."

Nothing Brian had asked so far would have been embarrassing to get wrong. If Lena had not answered his questions, he would have written a story that involved hair-tugging and a blowjob from a woman laying down. Though, the idea of a woman giving a blowjob from a prone position was not anywhere close to as hot as the idea of her going to her knees and making eye contact. The ways in which her comments could cause Brian to butcher his story were more concerning to Lena than the idea of him embarrassing himself with naive sexual information.

Talking to her son in her professional tone again, Lena assured him, "If you have any questions when adding the parts I told you to add, it is better for you to ask me than it is for you to risk making an error that could impact the quality of your story."

Brian nodded and immediately obliged. He asked lowly, "Is it possible for a woman to take an entire penis in her mouth? Or is it just unrealistic?"

Of course, that's the first fucking question. Still keeping her teacher's tone, Lena cleared her tightened throat and thought of a correct explanation. "It depends on the woman and the size of the man. Some women can do something called 'deepthroating' where their gag reflex does not stop them from taking an entire penis into their mouth and throat. It is a rarer skill among women, but less so among experienced ones."

Brian typed some notes onto his laptop. "So, would it be weird for someone in my story to have that skill?"

Someone? There's only one damn character that's sucking a dick. God, why not just ask me if I can do it at this point? "It is a creative writing assignment. You can decide to give people whichever characteristics you choose."

Lena shot another email to Keisha. She told her what questions Brian had asked her. "I know you said to be helpful, but this was him wanting to know what I am capable of. What do I do when he asks me things like that?"

"He is asking you those questions because it builds his fantasy and makes it more realistic. When you think about it, it is harmless to tell him the truth. It does not change anything material in your life, and it simply allows him to enjoy his fantasies more. After some time, my youngest ended up asked me if I was ever in a three-way, and I told him a little bit about it. It educated him, he felt closer to me, and it actually even felt nice to share that funny story with him. Again, you can yield to him in small ways until he moves on from you."

It was annoying how Keisha always perfectly supported the answers that Lena did not want to hear. It was true that him knowing intimate details about her did not change reality. He was already imagining her doing explicit things anyway.

"So, what ability did you decide to give Lena?" Lena polled her son.

"I decided not to give her the ability to deepthroat since you said it's so rare. I guess I want to make this a more realistic story," Brian explained, not taking his eyes off his laptop.

Lena gulped. "I don't know if you want the character of Lena to match me exactly, but if it helps you, I know how to deepthroat."

Brian's wide eyes left his computer screen in a hurry. He had to process some new thoughts and fantasies. He finally said, dryly, "Ok. Are you- do you- is it something you can do every time or is it hard to do?"

"I've done it a lot, and usually prefer to do it. I don't do it as much now."

"Why don't you do it as much now?"

Lena pretended not to hear the question due to her focus on her work. She knew Brian would not ask again.

A few minutes later, Brian picked head back up and asked cautiously, "Is it okay to start things off in missionary position?"

"Um, usually it is. That's pretty safe. Though personally, I am more of the type to take control, so I prefer positions that allow me to do that. Those positions can be as cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, reverse missionary, or really any position when I am sitting in the lap. And on the same note, do not have hair pulling in it. I am more the type to tie it back myself."

"Ok. Thanks," Brian said, trying to hide his bewilderment.

Keisha had been right about it feeling nice for Lena to share those details with someone close to her. It was admittedly fun to see his eyes go so wide.

Brian then popped his head back up. "I-uh- I like the way your hair looks in a ponytail and tied back, by the way. I think it was in a ponytail that first time I saw you in the white tank top."

The mother took the compliment with some pride and some uncertainty. "Thank you."

****** Ch. 8

Rick was home from the road the following day, and both Brian and Lena found themselves missing their hangout time. Knowing that there would not be quality time with the other person made the final day of the work week not feel like a Friday. When Lena got home, she found it odd to not have the sensation of someone coveting her body.

On Saturday afternoon, when Rick had to leave again for Houston, there was an air of excitement. Brian made the curious decision to stay at home and do his homework instead of going out with friends on the beautiful April day.

123456...9