Camping Exposure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know. If I think about it, it was your bet that ended up with me and my breakfast on the ground. And it was your bet to do this, not hers, so the way I see it, it was definitely under five minutes."

Leona stared at me for long seconds. "And there isn't anything I can do, to make you say it was more than five minutes?"

"Personally, I hope her husband enjoys watching your naked body, while you do the dishes, as much as I have. Now, you probably better put some clothes on, and I'm going to go in and see if I can find something for breakfast, since mine is laying on the ground."

"I agree about getting dressed. I'm sorta surprised that we didn't attract any attention, given all the noise we were making." Leona said as she slipped off the table and moved to pick up her nightgown. "But Trish sorta missed her dare. She didn't get your pants down or you with a hardon."

"Well, actually, I don't have any pants on and I definitely had a hardon."

Leona scowled, "Well, I think she at least owes you something for hurting you."

"Oh? Like what?"

"I think she should have to get naked too. I mean, she hasn't yet."

"I'm okay with that." Trish said with a smile. "How about we go in and you can play with me while she makes you some breakfast, naked?"

I looked at Trish and grinned. "Why not?"

I spent the next fifteen minutes laying on my bed with Trish's pussy in my face, while Leona cooked me some breakfast. After I ate, they insisted on both taking turns riding me, until I finally did unload again, but only after both of them had climaxed on me.

"You know," Trish panted, as she sat on my slowly softening dick. "I didn't know older guys could keep it up and hard that long. I mean, Rick would have a hell of a time staying hard for almost an hour."

I chuckled. "Miracles of modern medicine. You've discovered a fact that frustrates my wife to no end."

"I don't understand."

"Sucks to get old. You start taking a boat load of pills. Pills for cholesterol, pills for blood pressure, pills for prostrate problems, and sometimes pills for heart stuff. I had a close call some years ago and my doctor put me on a pill. Revatio has a side effect, that has made the company rich as hell. It gives you a hardon at the drop of a hat." She looked at me curiously. "Viagra? It was originally a heart medication until they learned about the advantageous side effect. I take one every day for cardiac hypertension. I've been on it for ten years and all I have to do is look at a sexy woman and I'm sprouting a boner."

She giggled. "A boner? Who says that anymore?"

"An old guy?" I asked, as I reached up to her. I pulled her down to lay on me, and gave her a kiss on her soft red lips. "I hope none of this is a problem. I don't want to end up with an irate husband at my door."

"Trust me. I'm not telling, and by the time Leona gets naked, to do the dishes, both of them are going to be sooooo focused on her that they won't bother to ask. Isn't that right Leona?"

I looked over, as she frowned. "I still think it was more than five minutes."

"Uh-uh. Not as turned on as you were. Hell, I could see your pussy already leaking even before he stuck it in. I've been telling you for a long time, one of these days you're gonna make a bet with me and lose, and when you do, YOU'RE gonna get to feel the embarrassment. I'm so going to enjoy watching this, even if it does mean that Rick is going to be banging me, all night long."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Leona said, as she climbed from the bed. "We better go. Never know when they might come back in."

"True. Back to camp to get some stuff and then a shower. We both smell like sex."

"I'd offer to let you use my shower out there, but to be honest, I don't think I could take watching you two shower out there. My dick is about used up."

Trish giggled and then pushed up off of me. "Maybe we'll come shower here tonight. By then it should have recovered?"

"As much as that sounds like fun, I don't think so. It might be hard to explain to your husbands, why you're going to someone else's trailer to shower. No, you wanna do it outside, give your husbands a show in your own campsite. I'm betting they'll appreciate it and reward you amply."

"Oh, I'm sure they would. Okay, we'll take that dare. Sponge bath, naked in our campsite, WITH our husbands. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to convince them to do a little back and forth. After this, I'm thinking that maybe we're missing some good sex by not swapping a little."

"Really? Because of this you're gonna try that?"

"Well, different dicks might be nice, right? I haven't ever had her husband in me. Or his mouth on me for that matter. I know damn well Rick wouldn't mind sticking his dick into Leona." Trish said, as she slipped her nightshirt on over her head. She crawled onto the bed and leaned down to kiss me. "Thanks for an interesting and sexy time. I'm really sorry about your back. I hope it gets better quickly."

"It's already feeling better. I'll be fine," I answered, before she climbed back off the bed. I watched them disappear out the door and then laid my head down, again. Within minutes, exhaustion, from all the sex I'd had in the last few days, had me drifting off to sleep.

---o---

"That's it, honey." I groaned as my wife rode up and down my shaft. "Just keep doing that. You've got me so fucking close." I could feel the boat bounce slightly in the water, as she lifted and lowered herself, her tits bouncing sexily, as she pounded herself down on my shaft. "Oh God honey, I love you so much." I groaned, as my body climbed the slope, the feeling of urgency growing, enough to know I was going to come any second. "Gonna come."

"Do it." She moaned, as her pussy contracted around me, squeezing me, as she continued to bounce on me.

"Oh damn!" I groaned, as I squeezed her tits and unloaded into her. I could feel my cock deep in her wet pussy, gushing shot after shot into her hot depths.

"OH FUCK, YES!" She cried loudly.

My brain fuzzed at the sound of the voice. It wasn't right, not at all. Slowly, my brain pulled me from the erotic dream of fucking my wife on my boat, something she had yet to agree to do, into the reality that I was laying, not on the Naugahyde cushions of the boat seat, but the soft comfort of a bed. I looked at the ceiling and realized it wasn't my bedroom, at least not at home, and then my eyes looked at the face and body of the woman straddling me.

"SHIT! Toto!" I exclaimed, trying to push her off my dick for several moments before I let all of reality sink in. Yes, I had fucked her already, no it wasn't my wife, and yes, I had definitely come inside her again.

"Sorry Allen. You just looked so fucking good, laying there with a hardon and all."

"What are you doing here? I mean, in here?"

"I wondered if you'd take us swimming again and came over to ask. I thought you might be napping after those two young girls gave you a workout. It looked so fucking hot, watching you fuck that black girl."

"And you just decided to borrow a cup of cum?"

She looked contrite for a moment. "It is a sexy cock, and it wasn't being used. I figured, since we already did it, why not do it again? When you didn't wake up, I just kept going. You're not upset, are you? And who's Sue?"

I took a deep breath. "Sue is my wife. I was dreaming I was having sex with her."

"Ohhhhh, sorry." She said, as she climbed off, my now shrinking, dick. "So, if I asked nice, you mind taking Abby and me out swimming again?"

"You want to go skinny dipping again?"

"Yeah. It was sorta fun. We don't have to ride out there naked or anything, but yeah, I'd like to."

"Funny thing. My wife suggested I take you out swimming someplace, where you could do just that. Still trying to figure out why."

She looked at me curiously. "Abby said something about your wife, telling her that if she happened to seduce you and fuck you, that she'd be good with it. Something about wanting to try an open relationship."

"Yeah, Abby said that too, but Sue and I never talked about it, ever! She's way too possessive about me, to think about something like that. I just don't get what's going on with her."

"Maybe she wants to and figures if you start it, she can join in?"

I lay there for a moment, stunned, realizing exactly what she had just said. No, Sue wasn't wanting me to start it and join in. She didn't think that way. No, Sue had already done it, and this was her way of getting me into the same thing, so I couldn't complain. She knows damn well what my triggers are, and she knew how I would respond to seduction. That's why she was always careful, to be sure, I never had the opportunity to ever be naked with any of her friends, or even in a super tiny bikini, like Abby had been wearing. Because if I was, and she tried to seduce me, I'd have a hard time resisting, just like I could never resist her. No matter how angry or upset I was with her, I could never resist, if she started kissing and touching me, naked. She's trained that into me over the years. That's how she always ended any fight we were having, when SHE was ready to end it. She'd come out naked, or in some sexy lingerie, and start kissing and touching me, until we ended up laying on the bed or sofa, making love and making up.

No, it made perfect sense now. She'd done something, and wanted to change the playing field, so that whatever she had done, wasn't so bad. The question was, what had she done, that she felt so bad about, that she wanted me to have sex with another woman, or maybe even more than one? "Shit." I swore quietly. If she wanted me to have sex with multiple women, it meant she'd had sex with multiple guys. It was all making sense now. What I didn't have, were the details. I didn't know who, why or when.

"What?"

"I just figured out why my wife did what she did."

"What's that?"

"She expected me to cheat. She wanted me to, so I couldn't complain, when she told me that she already did," I said quietly.

"Ohhhhhh. So, she wanted us to cause you to cheat. But what if you decided not to? I mean, if you didn't do what we did?"

I shook my head, frowned, feeling anger start to well up inside me. "Because she knew that if I was pushed far enough, I would. Maybe not the first time, or even the second, but it wouldn't take too many times before I'd give in!"

"And you did, give in. And from the looks of it, once you did, Abby and I weren't the only ones. How many now? Four, five?"

I felt the guilt wash over the anger, that had been growing. "Seven." I whispered.

She laughed softly. "Sorry. Not laughing at you. Laughing at the situation. She wanted you to cheat with two of us, presumably because she had? But it didn't stop there. I wonder just what she's going to think, when she finds out how many women you've had this week."

"I'm not sure I'm going to tell her."

"Probably a good idea. Well, we still want to go skinny dipping, even if you don't want to have any more sex. Will you take us?"

"Sure. Why the hell not. She pretty much told me to, knowing what would probably happen."

"You going to confront her about it?"

"Oh, hell yeah!"

"Well, before you do, I suggest you think it through. I did that. I flew off the handle and now I'm alone and single. I mean, I had a good reason, but if I'd been more thoughtful, maybe we could have ended differently."

"I didn't know you were married."

"I wasn't. I found my fiancé fucking my best friend. So, that was the end of that. In retrospect, if I'd have thought about it, maybe we could have made something work. I mean, Abby and I fuck around. Jeanie and I could have fucked around and shared him."

"Maybe. But I'm not sure I want to share my wife with another guy."

"Really? And you think she wants to share you with other women? I doubt it. I think she's reacting out of guilt, for having cheated, and, in her mind, she's fixing it. But I wouldn't be so sure she's really ready for what it feels like, to see your man fucking someone else. Thinking that he did is one thing, but watching it? Seeing him enjoy himself inside someone else? That's almost punishment." She rolled off of me and stood up by the bed. She pulled on her shorts and tank top. "Come on. Let's go swim. Maybe a little dip will cool you off." I hesitated, but finally let her pull me off the bed. "Damn! What happened to your back?" She asked, gently touching the myriad of sores on my back.

"Oh that. Well, one of those girls, the blonde one, startled me and we ended up sort of falling on the gravel with her on top of me."

"It looks like it hurts."

"Not really. It did at first, but now, I don't hardly feel it." I answered, as I stepped into a pair of athletic shorts. "No point in putting on a swim suit, is there?"

"Since I plan on taking it back off? Not really." She answered as she waited for me. I pulled on my water shoes and then grabbed a hat and the boat keys.

By the time I had the boat ready to go, Toto had gotten Abby. The two were sitting in the boat ready to go. They'd brought a cooler of drinks and food, planning on spending a while out there. It took about ten minutes to motor down the lake, to the cove I wanted, most of it spent with both ladies topless, their sexy tits bouncing lightly, as the boat bounced over the small waves the wind was making. We parked in the cove, then spent the next ten minutes coating each other with sunblock, and of course, playing with all the exposed parts. We settled into the water to float and chat and drink a few beers. Toto explained to Abby what I had concluded about my wife's unusual request to seduce me, and she agreed that I might well be right, but in case I wasn't, to be cautious on how I confronted her. The three of us talked about it for some time before we felt we'd beat that horse dead.

It was almost lunch time, when another boat eased into the cove and anchored not too far from us. I was floating with a hat pulled low over my eyes to shade me from the sun, and didn't pay all that much attention to the boat, at least not until I heard two women talking, both voices I recognized. I almost flipped out of my float a I sat up and looked toward the, now anchored day cruiser. "Oh shit," I whispered. It only took a few moments for me to recognize Maggie and Liz, both wearing small little bikinis, apparently not realizing yet that the three of us were naked.

"Maggie! Isn't that, what's his name's boat? From the storm?"

"Oh hell, it is." I heard Maggie answer her friend. "Allen? Is that you?" She called, shading her eyes from the sun to see me.

"Yeah. Hi." I answered awkwardly.

"Someone you know?" Abby asked with a little grin. "Or maybe fucked?"

I couldn't help but blush. "Yeah, sorta."

"You guys all naked?" Liz called to us.

"We are! Wanna join us?" Abby called back.

"I don't know. After last time, I'm not sure Mark is too eager to have his wife naked in front of another guy, but I'm game, especially if I can get him to play like last time."

"Oh? You enjoyed his attention?" Abby called to Liz.

"Oh yeah. Loved how he licked me and then fucked the shit out of me. You're damn lucky to get him all the time."

"Oh, I don't. Just this week."

"You're not the wife, huh? Just the friend that dared him to fish naked?"

Abby looked at me curiously and then grinned. "Yeah, I'm the friend that dared him to fish naked." She called back, without taking her eyes off of me. I watched her mouth, 'you naughty boy' at me.

When I looked back at the cabin cruiser, Liz was standing on the bow of the boat, completely naked, getting ready to dive in, and dive in she did. She surfaced some distance from the boat and did an easy, almost effortless breast stroke toward me, her head ducking under water and then her face and chest bobbing up above the water, giving me a brief flash of her breasts, before she went under again. It only took her a few moments to cover the few dozen yards between us, surfacing in front of me, with a huge smile on her face. She grabbed hold of my float and nearly pulled me under as she lifted herself up, pushing her face toward mine and pressing her lips to mine.

"I didn't think I was going to see you again." She said, as she broke the short kiss. "And I am soooo fucking horny for you. How would you like to fuck. I've never fucked in a lake before." She said as she lay on me and started to kick her feet to propel us toward shore.

"You in a hurry?" I asked, feeling a little stunned.

"To get you in me, yes. To get done, oh hell no!" She answered with a grin, using her legs to start pushing us toward shallower water. "I could fuck you all day long and not get tired of how it feels."

"But, my friends." I protested.

"They can come play too, if they want. I'm only going to use your dick." She giggled, as she shifted to stand on the lake bottom now that we'd gotten to a shallower depth. She intentionally dumped me forward off my float, until it popped up behind me, leaving me standing with her. "God, I love how you have a hardon so fast. Is it just me, or do get turned on like this for every naked woman that wants your dick?"

"Well, actually..."

"Never mind, silly question. Why else would you be skinny dipping with two sexy women if not to fuck them?" I started to protest before she cut me off. "Oh, I have an idea." she said as she stepped past me and retrieved my float. She put it behind her in the only waist deep water and lay back on it, sticking her legs out on either side of me. "How about you fuck me like this?"

"You really want me to do that out here?"

"Honey, I've been thinking of nothing but us fucking, since the storm. Goddamn, I want you in me. Come on sweetie. You're hard, I'm horny, what else do we need?" She asked, hooking her feet around me and pulling us together.

"Go for it!" Abby said as she paddled closer to us. "You get done with her I might try that. Looks fun."

"What happens when I get worn out?" I asked, loudly.

"I've never known a guy to get too worn out to let a girl ride his cock. All we have to do is wiggle our tits and pussy in front of him and beg him to let us have a ride."

"You're horrible." I said, as Liz reached between us to find my dick, which I, apparently, wasn't doing fast enough to suit her.

"Come on stud. Put it in. Don't make me beg, please?"

I shook my head and let her guide me into her. I suddenly felt very guilty, about being mad at Sue, for probably having sex with multiple guys, and here I was, doing the exact same thing. Is this how it happened with her? Things just getting out of hand. One person and then another? How many guys did she let fuck her? Two? Three? I can't even imagine what would convince her to do one, let alone two or three. But here I was, doing the same thing. Well, not exactly. I'd already fucked Liz twice, so again, isn't really adding another person. It doesn't really add like that, does it?

"Oh, fuck yes. That's it, honey. Fuck my hot little cunt!" Liz groaned loudly, as I pulled her hips toward me without thinking, driving my dick into her several inches.

"Sure." Was all I said, as I started to mechanically fuck her, my mind still actually thinking about Sue, having sex with some other guy. Did she do it like this? Maybe standing in a swimming pool someplace? Or maybe it was at a bar. Did some smooth talker get her to go to his hotel room? Maybe even start undressing her in the elevator? No, that wouldn't be Sue. She wouldn't ever do that. Not unless someone was already feeling her up. I knew her triggers, just as well as she knew mine. I knew that if someone was playing with her clit and nipples enough, she wouldn't be able to resist letting him get her off, and once she climaxed, well there was a period of time during that, where she wouldn't refuse. But how would she end up with some guy playing with her tits and pussy without already being naked, or nearly so? Maybe dancing with someone who got his hands down her pants? Not likely. She wouldn't let it get that far. I could see us dancing like that, her back to my chest, one hand up her shirt to tease her nipples, my other hand under her dress and in her panties. God that would be so fucking hot to do. She'd never let me, so no way any other guy is going to get that far, right?