Camping Exposure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers

"I know. Just like you couldn't help but get hard if you were naked with the girls across the way. Abby and Toto, is it?"

Now I knew she wasn't being straight with me. She knows damn well what their names are. I've said them enough times already. "Yeah. Abby and Toto. Both of them are pretty hot looking, naked. Not as hot as you, but pretty hot looking."

"Liar. I'm an old woman. They're what, twenty years younger than we are?"

"Something like that."

"Maybe you should go over and visit."

"I'd have to get dressed and it's almost bed time."

"Why get dressed? You weren't dressed with them all day, were you?"

"No."

"So why would now be different?"

"You want me to go over and hang out with them in just a towel?"

"You don't have to wear the towel, not if you don't want to."

"I don't know how good an idea that is, not as horny as I am right now."

"Well, maybe they'll stroke you off. Or maybe even give you a blow job. All guys like those, right?"

"All guys like sticking their dicks in pussies too, but that doesn't mean I need to go over there and do that."

"It's just a blow job. I mean, how much trouble can that cause?"

I laughed at that. "Come on honey. How much trouble can it cause? You really want me to answer that? What happenes when you start playing with me?"

"You want to lick me down there and suck my nipples."

"Uh huh. And after I've done that a while?"

"You wanna have sex with me. I know that. But that's me. But I suppose if you wanted to do that other stuff. Lick them or suck their nipples, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, would it?"

"Honey. If I didn't know you better, I'd swear, you're tying, to get me to mess around with them. Is that what you want? Do you want me to go have sex with them?"

"I didn't say that!" She snapped at me. "I didn't say that at all. All I was doing was trying to help you get a little relief before I get there. Don't twist this into something nefarious. You don't want to go get a blow job, don't. But don't complain to me that you're all horny and didn't get any relief."

I had to admit, her outburst had me confused. I was sure I had figured it all out. If I was wrong. If it was some kind of test, I failed it miserably.

"I'm sorry honey. I shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion."

"No, you shouldn't have. I'm going to go shower and go to bed. It'll be a long day tomorrow with me having to drive up there. Now, go do whatever you need to do, to be able to go to bed. I know how hard it is for you to sleep when you're all wound up. Stroke off, get a blowjob, whatever, but get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yep. See you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you too! Night!" She said before hanging up her end.

Had I misjudged her intentions? Now I wasn't so sure of myself and I didn't want to make things worse than I already had. I hung my towel on the rail for the awning and headed into the trailer. I didn't even bother to turn on any lights. I just crawled into bed and closed my eyes.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers