Camping Exposure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yes. That's it, honey. Fuck me hard. Drive it into me!" Liz gasped, as I pounded into her, water splashing up between our bodies, with each hard stroke I made into her. I wasn't really even thinking about what I was doing, but apparently picturing me dancing with Sue, fucking her on the dance floor, had my body going pretty damn hard. Not only in her, but I suddenly realized that my own body was responding, in a way I didn't think it could, after the number of times already. I could feel an orgasm building fast, the urgency already starting to make itself noticed.

"OH YES YES YES!" Liz screamed, as her body started to climax around my dick. I continued to pump my hips, my body demanding it, my brain suddenly imagining again my cock pumping up into my wife, on the dance floor, her dress pulled up over her ass, my hand in her top squeezing and massaging one of her breasts while my other hand stroked her clit, her pussy hidden from others by the dress. That little blue dress she wore to the last wedding we went to. That dress, I could do that in easily. Slide one hand into one side of her top and the skirt was short enough. On yeah. Just dancing with her, my cock stuck in her as we moved, my finger driving her to climax right in the middle of the dance floor. And who would know until she climaxed?

"Oh shit." I groaned, as my body jerked hard. I doubted there was much, if any, semen left to pump, but that didn't stop my body from trying. I could feel my cock jerking and spasming inside Liz, as I stood between her legs, looking down at her sexy black body. All of a sudden, I felt guilty as hell again, fucking and coming inside Liz, while I was blaming my wife for getting fucked by some other guy. I stood there, letting my dick soften and then pulled out. She looked up at me and dropped her legs to stand. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a hug that I didn't really feel like at that moment.

"Are you okay," she asked softly?

"Yeah," I answered noncommittally.

"I think he's got a case of the guilts for cheating on his wife. He just figured out that she's been cheating on him." Abby said, from where she floated, not far away.

"I don't get it."

"His wife gave me a song and dance routine that I bought into, that they were going to try an open relationship. Only thing is, she didn't bother to tell him. She just wanted me to seduce him. And I didn't mind doing it, so I did. After a little thought, we think she fell off the wagon and felt guilty, so she set him up to do the same, and I was the bait. Get me to fuck him, then he couldn't complain that she'd already done it."

"That's fucking wrong. I mean, you go off the reservation, admit it and deal with it. But tricking your husband into doing it, so he feels guilty, that's just plain low." Liz said, looking at me. "I'm sorry honey. I had no idea or I wouldn't have done what I did in the boat."

"It's alright. I'll get over it."

"Actually, what you need to do is to fuck everyone. I mean, every woman that will spread her legs. If she's gonna toss you in the deep end, why not enjoy the swim? Right? I bet besides me and your friend here, I can find a few more, hot little pussies, for you to fuck."

"Oh, I think he's got that part covered." Abby chuckled. "He's been fucking everything that'll get naked in front of him."

I shrugged and looked a little sheepish. "More than I should have. I wouldn't have thought that many women are that way."

"What way?"

"Fucking strange men."

Liz chuckled. "Oh honey, you are so cute! He doesn't know what he has, does he?"

"Not even." Abby answered with a smile. "You wanna explain it to him?"

"My pleasure. You, sir, are WELL above normal! Take Mark, he's just a bit over five inches long and I can wrap my whole hand around his dick, when it's hard. But yours, fuck, I can't even get my finger tips to touch my palm, so you're definitely above average in that direction, and length? Hell, you gotta be at least seven and a half, maybe longer. When you stepped into the cabin yesterday, all I could do was stare at that monster. Oh, don't get me wrong. There are bigger and fatter dicks. Just go look at porn videos and you'll see horse dicks. But horse dicks aren't all that much fun. I know, I've tried. But you, you got a winner there with yours. And it's just so fucking inviting. I don't know how you manage to get it hard so fast, but you didn't have any trouble hitting the two of us, twice each, yesterday. And how many times have you fucked your friend here?"

"A few." I admitted.

"There you have it. You wave that hard dick around a bit, let a woman take a good look at it, and before long, she'll be wanting to see if it feels as good as it looks. A married woman, unless she's already fucking around, will just wish, but a single woman? Oh yeah. She'd be on it big time."

"But you're married." I protested, trying to poke a hole in her theory.

She laughed. "I am. But, I've also caught my husband fucking his golf buddy's wife, right behind his back, once even on the golf course, no less! No, I figure if he can, I can. Now, what we need to do is find you some more nice young, single girls to fuck you."

"Actually, I think I've got enough right here."

"Okay, but you better be ready to get worn out, because from the look of it, your friend here is more than ready, and I'm not gonna say no, if it gets hard again."

As it turned out, I did get hard again: but, Abby sucking my cock, while I stood thigh deep in the water, would cause it. I fucked her from behind for a while and then fucked her laying on the float like I had Liz, until she came again. After that it was lunch time, the girls and I sat in the shade on the boat, and ate. I lay down to take a short nap and woke up with Maggie sitting on my lap, working my dick into her pussy. I was a little surprised, until I realized that her husband was laying on the sun deck of their boat, with Abby on all fours over him, her pussy in his face and his dick on her mouth.

"Might as well. I might not get another chance at this." Maggie whispered, as she settled slowly down on my cock. "Ohhhhh, fuck yes. God, you feel like a fucking log in my pussy." She moaned, as she started to work herself up and down my shaft, in little short strokes. She eased herself, one stroke at a time, farther and farther onto my cock. "Ohhhhh God, yes." She moaned, as she began to slide slowly up and down, her breasts bouncing slightly, each time her bare ass slapped down on my thighs.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked quietly.

"Your friend, Abby, is keeping his face between her thighs, he won't even notice." She said breathlessly, as she bounced a little harder on me. I slipped my hands up to her chest and cupped both big, soft tits, squeezing them, and letting her nipples stick out between my fingers.

"That wasn't what I meant."

"You mean come inside me again? No, I don't, but I wanna feel a climax like I had the other day, again. I want you, to make me come around your cock like that."

"Alright." I agreed, letting go of her breasts. I slid my hands around her back and pulled her down to me, opening my mouth and drawing one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

She moaned loudly, as I sucked her nipple, her hips moving faster at the increase in sensations. Up and down, she moved, her velvety soft pussy stroking my rock-hard shaft. Her grunts and moans grew louder with each passing moment, the boat bouncing slightly, with each slap of her bare ass on me. Up and down, she drove herself, both of us oblivious to what was happening around us, as she worked both of us closer and closer to climax. "Oh shit. You're gonna have to stop, if you don't want me to come." I groaned deeply, trying my best to not let happen, what I knew was going to happen, all too soon.

"Don't...wanna...stop." She gasped, as she drove hard down onto me, jamming my cock head all the way into the end of her depths. "Gonna...come...in a ...minute!"

"So am I!" I groaned, trying to keep my body from pushing up into her, in time with her strokes. Each time she slammed down on me, I could feel a tingle race through my body, and the urgency to unload building. "OH FUCK!" I gasped, as my body spasmed, no longer able to hold it at bay. My cock drove up into her and I felt my cock surge, pushing out what cum there was, into her. Her pussy felt it and she slammed down on me, crying out loudly, as her orgasm washed over her.

"OH, FUCK YES! OH GOD, YES YES YES!" she cried, as her body jerked and trembled on my surging shaft. I watched her body slowly still, and then lay down on me, pressing her cheek to mine. "I'm sorry, I couldn't stop. I couldn't." She panted.

I heard some other voices and realized that, while Maggie and I were engaged, another boat had pulled into the cove. I could hear Abby talking to them, which also probably meant that Mark had seen his wife finish on me. I hoped that wouldn't be a problem, as if I needed another, after dumping another load into her, and further risking getting her pregnant.

The conversation seemed to be between three or four women, one of which was Abby and another Liz. Last thing I was ready for, was Liz to try and get more women to have sex with me. I was getting flat ass worn out. True, the miracles of modern medicine kept getting me hard, and the sensations of different pussies and naked bodies in front of me kept getting me off, I really didn't need or want any more. I was already feeling like I'd way over done what my wife intended to trick me into. I'm pretty sure she figured Abby and maybe Toto. I doubt she planned on me getting into the pants of more than half a dozen women, even if those weren't all my choice. No, I was already going to have to lie. The question was, how much and for how long?

Maggie whispered, she wanted to rinse off and get her suit, which was in her boat. I let her slip off of me, and then shifted so I could see up over the back of the bench seat I was laying on. Abby was busy convincing several couples in the other boat, that this was now a clothing optional bay, after which Liz suggested that it was also a free sex bay, which meant, if there was a hard dick, and a pussy close by, both were fair game. That clearly didn't sit well with one couple, though the two younger couples, maybe late twenties or so, weren't exactly put off by that, especially when Liz laid herself back, to completely expose her naked body to the two guys. I couldn't help but wonder if the invitation she was making to the guys was because she wanted to fuck them, or she wanted the wives or girlfriends, to fuck me. Either way, I wasn't sure I really wanted any part of it. I lay back down, out of sight and closed my eyes, wishing I could take a dip to cool back off without becoming over obvious.

In the end, I decided I needed to get in the water to cool off, and got up and slipped into the water as quietly as I could, swimming around to the side of the boat that blocked me from being seen by the others. Without a float, I swam to where the water was shallow enough for me to touch bottom and floated there, my feet resting on the bottom while I closed my eyes and let the water cool me.

I pulled my hat low over my eyes, to block the sun, and closed my eyes, floating with my feet just barely resting on the surface, I could feel the gentle wind-blown waves that were sneaking past the big pontoon boat, and rolling gently into the shoreline behind me. It was probably the most relaxed I'd felt, in days. I could hear the breeze blowing through the trees, the gentle swoosh of the small waves against the gravel of the shoreline. The sound of the birds and even a squawk of a green heron that was upset its fishing was being disturbed. It felt comfortable, even though I was completely naked.

"SHIT!" I gasped, as I felt something press against me from behind, startling me. At first, I thought I had floated up against a stump. But the arms that encircled me, told me that wasn't the case at all. I twisted my head and found Toto behind me.

"Surprise," she whispered, "I saw you sneaking down, out of the boat and coming over here to hide."

"Liz and Abby, they, I don't think, I'm sorry." I finally said. "I'm just feeling kinda sexed out at the moment, and they think the thing for me to be doing, is fucking anything that spread in front of me. In spite of what's happened the last few days, that isn't really me. Well, I don't think it is. It hasn't been up until now."

"You don't have to explain to me. I understand. But I think I'd have to say, you've taken to it like a fish to water, so is it really not you? I doubt it. I think once you did Abby, that having sex with other women was kind of like, whip cream on your ice cream. You couldn't be in any more trouble, so why not? Now that you've figured out your wife wanted you to fuck at least two of us, you seem to have become, concerned? Unsure? Why? What changed?"

I twisted in the water to face her, feeling her move her legs outside of mine. She reached for my shoulders and pulled us together, my dick trapped between us, as her tits touched my chest. "I guess it was figuring out the why."

"The why?"

"Uh huh. Why would she want me to fall off the wagon, and with multiple women. You and Abby said it, if she's probably already been fucking multiple guys. I don't see any other reasonable explanation. How long has she been doing it, and how many guys has she been banging? That's what I want to know."

"Maybe,you don't want to know." She said softly. "What would she say if she knew how many women you've been in this week? You sure you want to tell her? You want her to know? Be careful, don't say or do something that would make things harder than they are. I think you want to fix it. I think she does too. That's why she did this, asked Abby to seduce you. Not to be mean, but to try, in a really screwed up way, to fix it."

"You think so?"

"Honey, I know one thing. You wouldn't be worried, if you didn't still love her. I'm just saying, I don't think it matters if you had sex with two women, or four women or twenty women. The fact that you had sex with even one other woman, is what is going to be the factor. It may be only one guy, but lots of times. Women aren't like men. Married women don't have sex with men just to have sex, well not usually. They have sex outside the marriage, because they aren't getting something they need inside it."

"Well, it sure the hell isn't sex or intimacy. She pushes me away more times than not. I could easily have sex with her every day or every other day, but she doesn't want it that much. And she complains I'm always trying to kiss her when she's busy with other things, so I don't see that. I don't know why she stepped out, but I'm more convinced, after our last conversation, that is exactly what she did."

"If she were here, right now, would she be here like I am?"

"Naked? Out here? Not likely. She pulled her swim suit top down and had me put sunblock on her the other day. That was the first time she did anything like that in years, and I do mean years."

"There was a time she would?"

"Oh yeah. When we were younger, we did all kinds of things like that. Not for years though. Not since the kids were born."

"Maybe she's having a middle age crisis, a little late and is now suddenly feeling guilty about it? Haven't you ever thought about trying out someone different?"

"Well, of course. All guys do."

"But you never pushed the button, and did it?"

"Hell no."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want to cheat on her."

"Why not? It's just sex, right? I mean, what we're doing right now, it's not going to steal you away from her, is it?"

"No."

"So why not partake of that temptation and see what another woman is like? Before this week I mean."

"It wouldn't be fair to her. She expects my dick to be hers and hers only."

"Just like you expect her pussy to be yours and yours only. Only, now it isn't. And she feels guilty. Doesn't matter why, whatever it was, it happened. And she kept it a secret. Now she wants to let you do the same. She may never want to know the details. She may never want to know how many, or how often. What she will want to know, is, did you? And did you enjoy it? So, did you enjoy it? Did you like fucking me? Did you like standing next to the trailer and fucking me through the door? On yeah, I knew it as you. I also know that I came all over your dick. Now, how about letting me come that way again. All this sexy talk has us both turned on." She whispered, as she ground her pussy against my inexplicably, hard dick.

She was right, I was turned on for some reason. I shouldn't be, but I was. Not that I liked the idea of Sue cheating, but I was still turned on. Not knowing, my mind went to all kinds of strange places. Did she let some guy take her in a stairwell? Pull up her skirt and slide it into her, right there on the stairs? Hump his cock up into her, until they both came, right there? Or maybe in a store changing room? Maybe even more dangerous? Someplace more public? In the park? Maybe it was when she was out exercising, running on the jogging trail. She meets some guy that also runs and they stop and slip off into the bushes and he fucks her from behind, with her spandex top up over her big tits and her shorts pulled down to her knees. There were dozens of places, my mind imagined, some guy could fuck her. The funny thing was, all of them were places that I would fuck her in a hot second, if she would let me! All of them were on my fantasy list. Maybe that's why I was turned on. I was imagining what she would look like, being fucked in those places. Just with me doing it instead of some stranger. That was the part I was having trouble with. Who was it?

Maybe it didn't matter, I thought to myself, as she shifted her weight and pushed her pussy over my engorged head. She began to move, up and down, in little movements, working me deeper and deeper into herself. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt the sensation, and felt the wetness of her pussy, and the hot, slick vaginal walls squeezing around me. I hadn't ever realized it before, but most of the pussies I'd been in this week, seemed surprisingly tight around me, and Toto was no exception. In fact, she was right up there with the tightest.

She used her legs to squeeze around me, levering herself up and down in the water, her tits lifting free of the water, only to splash down again, into it, as she plunged herself down my shaft. Up and down she moved, my hands on her ass, helping to lift and lower her, my hips driving to and fro, underwater at the same time. We jammed my cock hard into her, over and over, her pussy slick and hot around my shaft, even though the water was trying to wash it away.

"Oh fuck, yes, so good!" She moaned, as we worked my dick in and out of her hot, sweet tunnel. In and out, in and out. Damn! I started to lose focus on what was around me, as her moans and gasps of pleasure enticed me to stroke into her harder. I reached the point, that I didn't care who might know what we were doing, just as long as I could keep doing it. "Gonna come!" she panted, as her arms started to tremble around my neck and shoulders. She pulled herself tighter to me, pressing her tits against my face as she tried to grind against me. I squeezed her ass and humped my hips to drive up into her as I held her against me. I felt her pussy clenching and spasming around me, and I kept pumping my dick into her, feeling that tingle and warmth spreading. That feeling of urgency telling me not to stop. It was almost there, just keep doing that a few more moments.

"Uh!" was all I grunted, as my body jerked and then stiffened, holding my cock deep in her pussy. I felt my body jerk and spasm, and my cock swell a bit more, as that first shot of cum lanced into her pussy. We held each other for several minutes, our bodies pressed together tightly, her tits in my face and my mouth gently teasing one nipple from time to time as my dick softened inside her.