Camping Exposure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now tell me you didn't enjoy that," she whispered.

"I did."

"See. What's wrong with that? No point in ruining what you have in front of you. Just keep her guessing until she comes back. Then you can sort it out. Till then, why not enjoy what there is in front of you."

"Like you and Abby?"

"For sure us, but why not others? Who knows? Maybe someone will walk into your site and want another round?"

"I don't know how many more rounds I have in me," I chuckled.

"Well, who knows. As long as you keep trying, it'll keep happening." She said, as she slipped off my body, my dick having softened enough to slip from her. "Why don't we go lay down and relax in the shade."

"Good idea." I agreed. We swam back out to the boat and climbed in. I stood and watched the other couples, all now naked, playing in the water as Toto lay a couple towels on the deck. She lay down and patted the floor for me to join her. Once I was laying with her, she rested her head on my shoulder and one leg over mine, pressing our bodies together comfortably.

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure."

"If you weren't married. Would you be interested in someone like me?"

"What do you mean, like you?"

"You know, that comes like I do. I mean, there are only so many places you can have sex, when you wet the floor, like I do, when I come,."

"You know. If someone is going to fall in love with you, that isn't going to be a deal breaker, trust me. There are lots worse things than that."

"Like what?"

I chuckled. "Well, believe it or not, for me, infidelity is the biggest one. Like the old seventies song said. No one should get it for free. If you're mine, I expect you to me mine. That's not saying that open relationships can't work, but I've had a few friends try and they always end up badly."

"So, to you, an open relationship isn't an option?"

"Not even."

"So, if your wife is getting it for free, so to speak, and doesn't want to stop, you're done?"

"One hundred percent." I agreed.

"So, what if you don't want to stop? Now that you started?" I lifted my head and looked at her in surprise. "I mean, let's face it. It'd be hard to go back to just her, after all this, wouldn't it?"

"I hope not." I answered, laying my head back down.

---o---

It was getting late in the afternoon. I'd been in the water several times, spread more sunblock, on both Abby and Toto twice, and spent a hell of a lot of time ogling the three women from the other boat, even though I did keep my distance. I didn't need more pussies trying to fuck me. I had enough already. As dinner grew closer, we wrapped up the day's swimming. Liz and Maggie swimming over to say goodbye, which for Liz, included getting my, seemingly perpetually hard dick, stuffed in her pussy for a few good strokes. We dressed and headed back to the campground. Dinner was simple to make and by seven, I'd eaten, cleaned up dinner and was thinking about a shower. If I waited long enough, I'd be able to shower outside the camper, but there were already a few more trailers starting to move in, and I wasn't nearly as alone as I had been. By Friday night it would be even worse.

Just because I couldn't go naked around camp as much, didn't mean that I couldn't push the boundaries a bit. I headed to the showers with a towel wrapped around my waist, my soap bottle in hand, and nothing else.

I was almost half way to the showers, not in any particular hurry, as the sun settled toward the horizon, when I heard a voice behind me, making me stop and turn.

"Hey. Are you Allen?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"I kinda thought it might be you."

"Oh?" I asked, as the rather voluptuous brunette in a short dark t-shirt walked closer to me. "How would you know me?"

She giggled. "I'm a friend of Trish, she told me how she ended up landing on you."

"Oh. But you knew it was me?"

"Your back." She said motioning to my back, as we stood in the road. "Looks like someone shot it, with a shotgun or something."

"Oh." I answered, turning to continue walking, the brunette stepping next to me, to keep pace with me.

"So, you headed to the showers?" She asked, as she walked next to me, a towel rolled up in one hand and a small bag in the other. She had on a long t-shirt that came just below her butt cheeks, and I wondered if there was anything under it. I was pretty sure by the way her fairly large boobs wiggled, that there was no bra at the very least.

"I am," I agreed, as I looked back from my quick survey of her body.

"So, is it true? Did you really fuck Leona on the picnic table," she asked quickly?

I almost broke out laughing, as I walked. "Who told you I did that?"

"Trish, actually." She said with a smile, "told me that Leona lost a bet and that was why she washed dishes nude tonight."

"Bet that was fun to watch."

"For our husbands, yeah. I know mine was rocking a hardon, the whole time."

"What about you?" I asked curiously, as I kept walking.

"Got me curious. Not that her husband knows what the bet was, that she really lost, but I was curious what might make her do what she did."

I stopped and looked at her seriously. "There's no way in hell, that I'm going to admit that I had sex with another man's wife. Not while he's close enough to cause problems. So, let's just forget that bet ever happened, okay?" I turned and started walking toward the showers, again.

"Oh, I wouldn't ever tell him that. No, that wasn't it at all. What I wanted was to see if it was really, well, if she was exaggerating or not."

I stopped again and turned to look at her. "In other words, you want to see if my dick is as big as Trish claims?"

She suddenly looked a little bashful as she gave a little shrug. "Something like that," she whispered.

Without a word I turned and started walking again. I saw her catch up again out of the corner of my eye. "I'm going to take a shower. If you happen to get into the same shower I am, and get naked, well, there's a pretty good chance that you'll see me with a hardon. But there is no way in hell, I am going to invite a married woman into a shower with me."

"I understand." She said quietly, keeping pace with me.

I walked to the men's shower house, and kept right on walking into it without stopping. I heard another shower running, and walked past it, moving to one toward the back. I stepped into the small cubicle that was broken down into two parts, the back half the actual shower, and the front half, a dressing area. I took off my towel without looking back, and hung it on a hook on the wall, and then stepped into the shower stall portion. I heard the door close behind me and knew she had followed me in. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before turning around to see her standing, naked, looking at me. She did, indeed, have nice sized tits, maybe a big C cup or a little more, slender waist, nicely shaped hips, a tiny tuft of brown curls, low on her mound and full round lips, with a considerable amount of inner labia protruding. All in all, a very sexy looking, young, twenty something, woman.

"I could use some help with my back, if you wanted to." I said quietly, trying not to let the guy down the way know there was a woman in the showers.

She smiled and stepped toward, me as I turned my back to her. I leaned against the wall of the shower, the water hitting my shoulders and neck and then running down my back so it wasn't spraying against the sore spots. I felt her hands on my back, very gently stroking and washing it. Her hands were soft and gentle as she soaped my back, rubbing her hands all over it before working down to my butt and then my legs. Her hands ran up and down my calves and thighs on each leg before her hand reached between my legs and cupped my balls and teased them.

"Okay, turn around." She whispered, as she let go of my hardware and stood back up. I turned for her, and watched as she squeezed more soap into her hand and then began to wash my chest. Her hands moved slowly, not rushing, just teasing her hands around my chest, for long seconds, before she began to work down to my stomach, and then lower. If she wanted to see my hardon, she'd succeeded. My dick was sticking out like a flagpole, as her hands finally reached it, both her soapy hands wrapping around it and stroking it slowly. "It is pretty big," She whispered. "Would you like to wash me now?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all," I answered honestly. She smiled and pushed me back into the water until she had me rinsed, and then she pressed her body against mine, pressing my dick down until it nestled between her thighs. She turned us both, letting my dick slip between her thighs a few times, as she turned us so she was under the water.

"My soap is on the bench," she said softly, pointing to the bottle, she had apparently pulled out of her bag, before getting into the water with me. I stepped back, pulling my hard shaft from between her thighs, to reach the bottle. I squeezed some on my hand and turned to find her closer, no longer standing under the water. I began to spread the soap across her chest, working my hands around her modestly large, soft breasts. Her nipples were already hard, but as I teased my hands over them, they seemed to harden more, and pucker the bright, pink areola that were centered in the middle of the two white triangles of skin, on her otherwise well-tanned breasts. "Mmmmmmm. I like a gentle touch." She whispered, as she reached for one of my hands and gently pressed it down across her stomach to her mound. "I like a gentle touch down there too."

I let my fingers curl between her now slightly spread legs, dipping to her soft, hot pussy lips. She closed her eyes and sighed softly, as my fingers stroked her soft flowery lips. I turned her slowly, letting her rest her back against my chest, as I rubbed my left hand up and down the front of her body, teasing both breasts and her stomach, while I let my right fingers dip between her lips, to find her hard little nub. "Ohhhhh yessssss." She sighed softly, as I teased her.

She grunted in disappointment, as I pulled my hand from between her legs and pressed her forward to rinse her front side. I let go and got more soap and started her back, rubbing her shoulders and then working down until I was stroking my hands over and around her full round butt. I squatted slightly and gave my dick a stroke with one soapy hand before pressing it again between her thighs, this time from behind.

"Ohhhhh, someone is sooo hard," she cooed, as she bent over slightly, trying to coax me to slip it inside her.

"I am, but I'm not ready for that yet."

"No?" she asked in a whisper, turning her head back to me.

"Uh-uh." I answered, as quietly, as I pulled my dick from between her legs and turned her around to face me again. I knelt down and lifted one leg, helping her prop her left foot on the wall of the small cubicle. I leaned my face toward her and gently kissed her nearly bare mound.

"Oh yeah!" She whispered, as I kissed lower, my kisses touching her delicate inner lips. I stroked my tongue along her lips and teased them apart, finding her wet insides with my tongue, as I stroked toward her clit. "Oh fuck!" She gasped, as my tongue danced over her clit for a few seconds, and then as I concentrated more on it, "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck, yes."

I licked and sucked on her pussy for long minutes, her hips rocking and trying to push toward my face, as I teased her climax even closer. I have always enjoyed licking my wife, and before her, all my girlfriends. Since then, before this week, I hadn't had a chance to do this to another woman, and I was enjoying the hell out of it, as was she. I could tell she was about to come, and was getting very ready to do more myself. She looked at me with a pained expression as I pulled my face from her pussy, but that changed as I aimed my engorged head at her wet pussy lips. She closed her eyes and held her breath as I pushed myself slowly into her, my fat cock stretching her vaginal opening more than she was used to. Once my shaft was fully inside her, she let out her breath and looked at my face again. "Do it." She whispered, "make me come around you."

"Uh huh," I grunted, as I started plunging my cock in and out of her. I might have been sexed out earlier in the afternoon, but somehow, fucking this incredibly sexy, twenty something woman, had my body working overtime, to find something to fill her with. Her pussy started to spasm around me and her moans grew louder, as I worked in and out, driving her orgasm to its pinnacle.

"Gonna come, gonna come, gonna come." She panted, over and over, as I continued to thrust into her, driving my own to climax with her.

"Uh fuck." I grunted as my body spasmed, jamming deep into her and pressing her against the wall as my cock jerked and spurted deep in her pussy. We stood there, the two of us jerking and trembling for long seconds, as our mutual orgasms eased and passed.

"That what you wanted to see?" I asked in a whisper, as I softened inside her.

"Uh huh." She panted. "It was."

"I think we've been in here long enough."

"Uh huh."

I pulled out of her, rinsed off my dick and cupped my hands to rub some of the water between her legs before turning off the shower. I found her towel and held it out for her, which she took. I wrapped my towel around my waist, and with a grin, picked up her clothes, the t-shirt and panties she had on when she came in, and opened the door.

"Wait!" She cried, grabbing her stuff and following me past the shower stalls, that were now in use. She darted out into the darkness behind me, carrying her little bag of stuff, trying to wrap the towel around herself, which was actually a bit small. The towel she had, was too short to cover everything, leaving her having to choose between exposed nipples or exposed pussy. She chose exposed pussy, probably thinking it would be less noticeable. "That was sneaky." She said sharply, as I walked along the road.

"Was it? No more so, than getting into the shower with me."

"But you invited me."

"More or less, yes. But that's what you wanted, wasn't it? To see if I was as big as your friends said?"

"Well, yeah."

"But you weren't expecting be to fuck you, were you? You were just going to tease me to see how big I was and then leave?"

"No! Yes. Oh hell! Once you started to tease my clit, well, I wanted it a lot more, but no, I wasn't expecting that."

"I hope it was worth it." I answered, holding her clothes out to her. "You can have these back if you want."

She took the clothes and looked around. "Might as well just stay this way. I'd show off more trying to put them on."

"I know." I said with a grin, as I continued to walk along. We walked silently until we got to my campsite. "Have a good night."

"You too." She said with a little wave as she walked on, trying to make things look as innocent as she could.

I shook my head and headed into the camper to get my phone.

I milled around the campsite for a while, starting a little fire, just waiting for Sue to call. She texted that she was busy and would call after nine, and it was well after now. Finally, my phone rang.

"Hey lover." I said, as I put it to my ear.

"Hi honey. How's it going?"

"Just sitting here looking at a fire. Took a shower a while ago, so I'm ready for bed before much longer. You?"

"Busy day. June says hi."

"Oh? You saw her today?"

"Yeah. We had dinner at her house."

"That sounds good. Sucks to eat alone. Can't' wait for you to get here tomorrow."

"Yeah? Getting bored?"

"A bit."

"I'm surprised. I'd have thought the girls across the way would have been good company."

"Oh, they are. But it feels a bit awkward spending time with them, when you're not here."

"Oh? Did you take them swimming?"

"Yeah."

"Did you have fun?"

"It was alright." I said, not wanting to let on, just how much I'd been doing.

"Did you end up skinny dipping with them?"

"Oh, yeah. We did."

"Bet they liked the view."

"Yeah, I think we all did. Another boat came by. Actually, the one that sheltered me in the storm the other day."

"Oh? Bet that was awkward."

"Not really. Abby just told them that it was a clothing optional bay today."

"So, did they get naked too?"

"Oh, yeah, after a fashion."

"Didn't get sunburned, did you?"

"Oh no, Abby made sure I was well covered in sunblock."

"I bet she did. Did you do her too?"

"Oh yeah, I did. It felt a bit funny rubbing another woman's breasts and stuff."

"Stuff? As in, like stuff between her legs?"

"Yeah. She insisted. Didn't want to get burned down there. Toto too."

"Bet you liked that."

"Well, you know how it is, when I tease you a bit. She almost demanded that I make her, um, you know."

"She wanted you to make her climax?"

"Yeah."

"Did you?"

"Well, sorta, yeah."

"Bet she liked that."

"She seemed to. But it felt really awkward. Other than you, I don't think I've ever touched another woman's body since we were married. Felt kinda strange doing it, especially without you here. I know you told me to take them, but that just felt like I was stepping over some line, you know?"

"Yeah. I can imagine. So, that all you guys did?"

"Well, besides screwing each other in the lake? Yeah, pretty much."

"You did!?" She exclaimed.

"Of course not. What do you think I am? We just skinny dipped, except for putting on sunblock."

"I can't believe you didn't do more. Not with two good looking, naked women in your hands."

"Well, I did let Toto jack me off while they were putting sunblock on me. They wanted to make sure I was hard, when they did my dick, so nothing would get burned, but she stroked a little too much covering me and I couldn't hold it back."

"Bet that surprised them."

"I don't think so. I got the idea that she wanted to make it happen."

"Well, you do have a pretty good-looking dick. I suppose, if I were in their shoes, I'd want to do that. Probably want to do a lot more."

"Maybe, but that wouldn't exactly be fair, would it?"

"Fair to them?"

"No, fair to you."

"Fair to me? Why?"

"Isn't my dick supposed to be just for you? That's what you used to say. My dick and your pussy were off limits to anyone but each other. Is it different now or something?"

"Oh! Uh, no. It's not. That's the way it's supposed to be. I suppose when I get there, you're gonna attack me, after all the flashing and stuff you've been getting today."

"I'd say there's a pretty good chance of it."

"What if I don't want to be attacked?"

"I'd be pretty disappointed. I mean, you basically told me to go skinny dipping with them. You had to know I'd get horny as hell. What did you want me to do? Have sex with them?"

"Uh, no. I didn't suggest that."

"Well, then you better be ready to spread your sexy legs for me when you get here, because I'm horny as hell. I'm sitting here in just a towel."

"No clothes?"

"Uh-uh. Just a towel. If you were here, I could undress you and let you sit on my lap for a while."

"Well, I'm not. Sorry. Guess you're just gonna have to find some other way to get what you need."

"I suppose I could go jack off. I mean, what other choice do I have? Go over to Abby's trailer and bang one of them?"

"I didn't suggest that, no."

"You didn't exactly just say no either. Honey, are you trying to tell me you want me to fuck around on you?"

"I didn't say that at all. I just didn't react when you said that. I knew you were just kidding."

"What if I weren't?"

"Well, then when I get there, you better well have not worn yourself out!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, that's exactly what you'd be worried about, if I was over screwing someone, besides you. Me not being worn out."

"Well, I guess I could be worried about that."

"Not likely. You know damn well, that I can't even help but get hard, when you get naked in front of me."