Camping Exposure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,424 Followers

"So when you called her in, instead of being upset that her husband was fucking you, she took advantage?"

"I checked my phone when we got done. After you called. The video of him, it was gone."

"So, they both know that you know."

"Uh huh."

"We'll deal with it, together this time." I whispered. "Is that what this is about?"

"Partly. I was awake when he was doing me. I saw and felt it all. I pretended to love it, just like I would have if I was under. I let him fuck me, and I knew he was doing it. I guess I felt a little guilty and wanted to do something special for you."

"You know, feeling guilty tends to get you in trouble, when you try to make it up to me."

"It does, doesn't it."

"But this time, I have to say, I am enjoying it completely."

"You are? Really?"

"Very much so. But I think we better get back in the boat. Hopefully the candles will keep these damn bugs away. I don't think I want any more bites on my ass than I already have."

"If anyone is going to bite my ass, it better be you!" She agreed, with a giggle. We waded back to the boat and climbed aboard. She lay down on the bench seat and pulled me to her, coaxing me to climb on top of her. "I wasn't sure I was going to like this, doing this for you. But I have to admit, it's been kinda fun. Different, than when I walked around in that tiny suit. This time I felt completely exposed. It was kinda exciting. Don't you think?"

"I do." I agreed, only the flickering light of the citronella candles illuminating her sexy body.

"I know you've already gone twice, but do you suppose there's a number three in there yet?"

"I'm sure there is." I whispered, as I leaned my head down to kiss her.

---o---

Number three had happened, after a fashion. Then we made our way back, in the dark. She didn't even put the beach wrap on as we headed up the hill to the campsite, in the light of the rising moon. It was late enough that bed was in order, so, completely naked, with the windows still open, we got the bed made up the rest of the way and called it a night. As was usual, she had to get up in the night to go pee, but being naked, she decided to just go out behind a tree, much like I would. When she came back, she knew I'd been peeking at her, her hand finding my hardon. We made love a fourth time, with her sitting astride me, slowly bouncing herself up and down, until we both came in gentle, but fulfilling, climaxes.

Now it was morning and time to start the day. The sun was already well up, both of us having slept in, after our late-night enjoyment. The tent windows were still open and anyone walking close enough to our campsite, could easily see in and notice we were both laying on the air mattress, naked. She found her shorts and tank top from the night before, and dressed in those again before heading for the bathrooms. I pulled on some shorts and climbed from the tent to start cooking some breakfast. I didn't have things very well planned, just tossed a bunch of food into the cooler and hoped I had everything I needed. As I squatted down and dug through the cooler, Sue came back, standing right in front of me. I glanced up at her and saw her fingers holding the leg of the shorts aside, exposing her sexy pussy to me.

"You trying to give me a hardon?" I asked softly, looking up at her grinning face.

"Damn right. I wanna see it poking those shorts out." She said, with a soft little giggle.

"Still turned on? I'd have thought after last night, you'd be satisfied."

"I was. Until I went up to the bathrooms. You know how you can hear over the divider wall between the men's room and the ladies' side?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I could hear two guys talking about the hot as hell woman, laying in her tent naked." I raised my eyebrows and looked up at her. "Yes, it bothered me at first. I was sitting there, taking a poop, listening to them talking about how hot she looked and how they'd love to fuck her, and well, I started to think that maybe it wasn't so bad, letting them see me like that. I mean, I did get turned on hearing them talk about how they'd like to fuck me. I didn't know you guys talked about it that graphicly."

"That graphicly?"

"You know. 'I wouldn't mind bending her over the counter and fucking her hot cunt, until she makes me blow my load deep inside her. Fuck she'd look hot with those big tits swinging in the mirror. Fuck yeah, I'd fuck that bitch for sure.'" She said in a fake man's voice.

I chuckled. "Sometimes we do. I don't suppose you know which guys it was?"

"Not for sure," She said, biting her lip, "but I have a pretty good idea, if you wanna know."

"No, I don't need to know, and no, I don't want you to give them the chance. You wanna flash them your goodies, go for it, but let's keep the fucking between you and me, okay?"

"Suddenly getting possessive?" She asked, moving her other hand to her crotch and stroking one finger along her exposed lips.

"A little. What you did when you were under his control, that you couldn't help. But now that you're starting to be able to break out of that, I don't really want you banging other guys. Just like I shouldn't be banging other women."

"Did I say you needed to stop?" I looked up at her face. "I need to add some more toothpicks to the jar, now that I know what I've been doing. You have a lot to catch up on, if you want to."

"Is that what you want me to do?"

She squatted down next to me, reached her finger out and drew a wet line across my lips, with her pussy juice. "What I want, is for you to feel like I'm all you need. Not because we're married, but because I meet all your wants and desires. I know I don't do that right now. I know that you're struggling, trying to deal with all the guys that have pumped loads, into what was supposed to be just yours. I can understand that; I'd be having trouble with it too. Unlike Julie's husband, you've stood by me and that's something really special. I want to reward that. One thing I think I've learned from all this, is that I have a lot more inside me, than I was willing to let out. Like last night. I can do those things, and as nervous and awkward as they make me feel; after the fact, I found I enjoyed it immensely. Part of that was watching you enjoy it too. So, do I want you to fuck other women? Not really. But yes, I do, until your desire for them fades, because I'm giving you everything you want and need. In the meantime, if some sexy little thing flashes her boobs at you, and you wanna go play with them, well, you certainly have the right." I leaned toward her, kissed her softly and didn't bother to answer in words. I wasn't sure what I could say, anyway.

She helped me dig out bacon and the two of us worked side by side, cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast on the small propane powered stove. It was the first time we'd shared in this way in many, many years. After breakfast we went fishing. She'd chosen not to change her clothes, and teased the shit out of me by stripping for me in the boat and putting sunblock all over her body, while my hands were busy running the boat and handling my one fishing rod. As the morning progressed, it got warm, and she suggested swimming, even though neither of us brought suits. Needless to say, we skinny dipped, and enjoyed sex in the lake again, before we climbed out and headed back in for lunch. I had to admit, I was liking this new Sue. I hoped it would last.

We were lounging around camp in the shade, after a light lunch of sandwiches, when a blue car pulled up to our site. Sylvia climbed out and looked around. "Now I see why you came up here. It's beautiful!"

"And relaxing too!" Sue said, as she got up and walked to meet her friend. The two hugged and then whispered something back and forth a few times. "Honey, why don't we take her for a boat ride?"

I looked at Sue questioningly, and then nodded; when I guessed that she wanted to be able to talk privately, and the campground had become pretty busy. I got up and the three of us headed down to the boat. I was still dressed in just my shorts and shoes, Sue had on her shorts and tank top, but Sylvia had on running shoes and a summer weight dress. I helped her up into the boat and then pushed off. In only a few short minutes we were out in the open lake, lightly bouncing across the waves, and the wakes created by other boats. "Where do you want to go?" I called, over the wind, to my wife.

"How about that little cove near where we fished this morning."

"You sure?"

"It's wooded, but pretty secluded."

"I can get us in there if that's what you want."

"Yeah, I think that's best."

I nodded and headed us up to the fishing hole. The cove she wanted us to go into, we'd fished for crappie before, but usually in the spring when the fish are still in the shallows. This cove was only a dozen feet or so deep, once you got into it, but it had a hook in it that allowed us, if we went shallow enough, and dodged a few trees sticking up, to get almost out of sight of the main channel. I picked my way through, the main engine tilted up so just the prop was barely in the water to avoid any stumps. I tied off to a tree and then returned to my seat.

"Alright. What's the mystery?" Sylvia asked.

"How are things with you and your husband?" Sue asked quietly.

Sylvia's smile faded to a scowl. "He's moving out. He says we're done. He can't abide by cheating. I tried to get him to come along, but he refused."

"I want you to know that what you've been doing? Cheating on him? It isn't your fault."

"Hell, whose fault is it? I don't even remember doing it, but he showed me the video. Those men, I invited them right in and then let them undress me and fuck me, right there in my own living room! I don't remember it at all, none of it!"

"Do you remember our last baking day?"

"Sure. We made cookies, and bread and I don't remember what else."

"Do you remember having sex in the kitchen?"

"Sex in the kitchen? Why the hell would we have sex in the kitchen?"

"So, you don't remember laying on the counter and having your daughter's pussy in your face, licking Adam's cum out of her?"

"WHAT? HELL NO! Why would you even suggest such a thing? Who'd do that with their own daughter?"

"Would you believe me, if I told you, I watched you do it?"

"NO! I don't know what this is. But there's no way I would do anything so disgusting!"

Sue got up, and walked to the little bag she brought along on the boat. She dug into the bag and then stood up, facing me. She made the head motion that said, stand up and come here. Amazing how she could communicate all that, with just a tilt of her head and raised eyebrows. I stood up. She unwrapped what she had in her hand and gave it to me, leaning toward me. "Tell her I need to see your naked body." She whispered to me.

"You sure?"

"Uh huh."

"If this works, how far do you want me to go?"

"Until she climaxes," she whispered back.

I looked at her in surprise before she stepped back. I shook my head and walked to Sylvia, held out the single red rose, wilted as it was, and said, "I need to see your naked body."

At first Sylvia just sat there staring at me, then, as the frown turned to a smile, she stood up. In moments she was stripping off her dress, followed quickly by her panties and bra. I'd seen her a number of times in bikinis at the house, and of course, naked on the videos, but this was the first time I could remember, seeing her naked, in person.

Now completly naked, she moved closer to me, so close her bare tits almost brushed my chest. She took the rose and dropped it onto the seat and then began to work on the front of my shorts, her breathing heavy and ragged with desire and anticipation. She let my shorts slide to my ankles and then she was on her knees, sucking and stroking my cock eagerly. She slurped and licked and sucked my quickly hardening dick, until she had it sticking out like a rock-hard pole. Without a word she stood up and pulled me back to the bench seat she had been sitting on. She pulled me by the dick as she sat down, lifted her legs and spread them wide. "Fuck me," she groaned, as she pulled my head toward her pussy. "Come fuck me and fill me with your cum!" She pulled on me, until I had to lean over her, my hands on the back of the seat, while she pulled my dick toward her pussy. "Come on sexy, let's do this! You know you want to. Don't be shy, just push it in."

"Oh damn," I groaned softly, as she pulled on my shaft, my engorged mushroom head pushing into her, an inch or so. I leaned toward her further, sliding more of my shaft into her.

"That's it, baby, fuck me. You know you want to. Fuck me and give me your sweet cum!" she moaned, reaching her hands to my hips and using them to start pulling and pushing me into her. I let her set the pace, her hands coaxing me to move, my dick sliding in and out rhythmically. She was surprisingly tight around my fat shaft, her insides caressing my head and shaft in all the right places. Her pussy was getting wetter by the moment, each stroke into her making an audible squish. "Oh yeah. Make me come with that sweet cock. Make me come around you. You wanna feel it? You wanna feel your mama coming around you? Making you come too? Oh yeah. That's it, baby. Fuck mama. Fuck me hard and make me take your cum. You want to fill my pussy, or you wanna squirt it in my mouth? I'm all yours. Fuck me baby and give me your cum.

"Tell her you want to cum in her mouth," Sue said softly. I glanced over to where she was sitting. She was as naked as we were, one hand between her legs, the other holding her phone, recording the entire thing.

"I wanna put it in your mouth," I grunted.

"That's fine baby. I'd love to taste your cum in my mouth. Make me come around your sexy cock and then fill my mouth with your cum. Ohhhhh yeah. That's it, baby. I'm getting so close. Make your mama come for you. Make me come around your sexy fat cock. Ohhhhh shit. Here it comes sweetie. Here it comes for my little boy! AHHHH FUUUUCK!" she cried out, as her body jerked and shuddered.

I felt her pussy clenching around me and knew I was going to come damn soon myself. "I'm gonna come." I grunted.

She pushed me away, slid off the bench to sit on the floor and then guided my dick to her mouth. She stroked me and sucked my head, working her hand frantically on my shaft, pushing me closer and closer to coming. Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer. My body jerked and I started pumping my cum, into her mouth, listening to her moan and grunt as she swallowed my cum down, sucking eagerly.

Sue waited for me to finish unloading, and then, before I could move, she was beside me. "Don't move honey." She said softly before reaching down to slap Sylvia across the cheek, my cock still in her mouth. Sue slapped her a second time, harder, drawing a moan and a gasp from her. She still had her hand around my dick and tried to push me back, opening her mouth and gasping. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" She cried, as she tried to now use both hands to push me back and away from her. I stood up as she started to stand, her hands reaching out to my chest and shoving me back again. "WHAT THE FUCK? What did you do to me? Did you just fucking rape me?" She shouted at me, as she pushed me back hard enough to make me stumble back against the side rail of the boat. She came at me again, her anger building in intensity, her hands pushing me again, this time tumbling me over the side of the boat into the lake.

I came up sputtering and choking for a few moments, before I could hear the two of them in the boat again, well, Sylvia actually.

"OH MY GOD! How could you let him do that? Your own friend? How could you let him rape me like that?" She asked, her hand rubbing her clearly well used pussy. "You let him fuck me and then cum in my mouth? How the hell could you do that?"

I started to swim around the boat to the boarding ladder, the water deep enough I couldn't touch bottom.

"You going to slow down?" Sue finally asked.

"Why? Why would you let him do that? You just sat there and let him do that?"

"No. I didn't. I let you invite him to do that." Sue answered quietly, as I climbed back up onto the boat.

"Invite him? Are you fucking nuts? Why would I want your husband to have sex with me? I thought we were friends!"

"We are. I knew you wouldn't believe me unless you saw it for yourself. Well, here it is." Sue said, holding her phone out. I couldn't see the picture but I could hear her own words. "Fuck me. Come fuck me and fill me with your cum!" I heard her say on the recording.

"Oh my God. I did. I just, oh Jesus. I just fucked your husband. And, oh God, I, oh I'm so sorry Sue! I didn't mean to. I mean, I don't remember even telling him to, but, well, I did. I can see it. I told him to fuck me."

"You want to see all of it?"

"No. No, I don't need to. I'm sorry Allen. I thought. I mean, I thought you, oh, I'm sorry."

"It's alright." I said as I dug a towel out and began to dry myself off. "No permanent damage."

"So, you see, it wasn't your fault."

"Then what the fuck is going on?"

"You remember Adam? June's son?"

"Yeah."

"Remember he got arrested for sexual assault?"

"Yeah. He was hypnotizing women and assaulting them. I read that. But he didn't hypnotize me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I am! I'd know it if someone hypnotized me."

"No, you wouldn't. I won't say who, but I watched video of him and his friends, raping a woman multiple times, and then drugging and hypnotizing her, convincing her that they hadn't raped her, but that she had willingly joined a group sex adventure with them. On top of that, he convinced her that she should crave young white cocks. He'd text her addresses of 'friends' that wanted to have sex, and she'd go and have a good time. Adam would then collect payment."

"Oh, no. Tell me I'm not..."

"You are." Sue said. "I'm sorry."

"How did you know how, how to make it happen?"

"You said about each guy showing up with a flower in the video. The words, well, he's used those before. I've heard them in the videos we have. See, he streamed everything that happened at June's house, for a fee, I'm sure. Her whole life was being lived for deviants on the internet to watch, including group sex, rapes, God knows what else."

"So, any guy that gives me a flower and says what? I want to see you naked? And I just strip and beg him to have sex with me?"

"Yep. While pretending, for him, that you're his mother. Mother, son sex is a prime fetish, and you fit the bill as a good MILF."

"I'm sorry Allen. I didn't mean to do that, you were just trying to help me." She said apologetically, before turning back to look at Sue again. "So, what the hell do I do?"

"Well for one thing, you have to get your husband to understand that you have no control over this. It wasn't your fault."

"But I let him hypnotize me."

"Did you let him? Or did he find a way to do it? Was there a day you were over at June's that you don't remember things clearly?"

"No. I don't, well. Um, I seem to remember falling asleep one time. I was out with June on the patio. We were chatting and hanging out. I seem to remember falling asleep in the sun. When I woke up, Adam was there. He gave me a flower and I remember how horny I was for him all of a sudden. Shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

"You remember now, don't you?"

"I remember getting undressed and sitting on the table. And then, letting him, no, begging him to fuck me. Fuck. I wanted him to fuck me. Shit, that's when I started cheating on him isn't it?"

"Let's think about that. Is that the first time you saw him that day? Close your eyes and think back."

"Yes, I'm sure it was. He came out of the house with a flower. Just one. A daisy, I think. No, that's not right. It was something else in his hand. Tea! He brought iced tea out to us!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,424 Followers