Camping Exposure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how I think he got me too. He gives us drugged ice tea. Then, under hypnosis, he makes us forget he did any of it. But it doesn't last forever. I'm finding, that I'm all of a sudden, remembering a lot of things I didn't know, and some I didn't want to know."

"When was that?" I asked. "When did you visit June?"

"Oh hell, back in April. Remember that nice warm Saturday?"

"About three weeks before he did you." I said softly, while Sue nodded in agreement.

"He did you too?"

"He drugged and hypnotized me. I think you and I were early tries. Before he was recording everything. He made me want young guys, including group sex with them. I seem to remember, like you, playing the part of a mother. I remember being in the shower with two of them someplace, begging them to fuck mommy and make her come."

"Oh my god. Group sex as in one of you and lots of them?"

"Something like that. Apparently, that wasn't all. I'm just finding out that there was a female aspect to it. I've never been attracted to women, not that way. But I think he 'fixed' that after the baking day. He wanted me to lick his cum out of his mother's pussy and I balked at it. I think he added some programming one day after that, because I found myself having sex with another woman yesterday."

"Jesus. Do you think he did..."

"Honey, you were eagerly licking the fuck out of your daughter's pussy at baking day. Yeah, I think he did her too."

"That mother fucking bastard. If I ever get my hands on him, I think I'm going to rip his balls off and shove them down his throat."

"You might have to stand in line. I think Allen is ready to do that already."

She looked over at me. "You're still with her? I mean, you're not upset that she's been having sex with a bunch of other guys?"

"Given what I've seen him do to other women, I'm thankful that it isn't worse. But no, I'm not happy. But I'm living with it, because I still love her."

"And you. You just let your husband have sex with me, and that didn't bother you?"

"Well, when I was starting to realize what I was doing, I didn't understand that I was under his influence. I just knew I was cheating on him, a lot. I got this stupid idea to set him up to cheat, so he'd forgive me for doing it."

"Oh Sue. You didn't."

"I did. So now, yeah, I kind of made this deal with myself. He gets a free one for every one that I do. And I still do other guys because I NEED to. Hell, I work with college students at the clinic, sometimes naked, and I can't be getting hot for them. We have a couple that I can use, to release that need for a younger guy. When I do, Allen gets to fuck someone. Usually his wife, but it isn't limited to that."

"And that works?"

"I don't know. We're trying it. But it's getting harder and harder to watch him doing it with someone else."

"I take that as a sign she's getting better," I said.

"If she's getting better, that means treatment?"

"From a therapist, yes. We can't undo what he did, but I'm learning to break out of the trance or whatever you want to call it. I can force myself out of it, stop myself, at least some times."

"Can you help me do that?"

"I don't know. I can put you in touch with Ivy. She can tell you more. We see her once a week. But it's helping."

"I don't know what triggers what happened at the baking day, but as long as no guys are bringing you flowers and giving you the key phrase, well, you shouldn't be doing that anymore."

"That's something at least. So now what?"

"I know what I'm going to do now. After watching him fuck you, I'm ready to throw his ass on the deck and ride him until he pops!" Sue said with a grin, as she turned and looked at me. "No, this isn't some programming. I'm just super horny right now and no point in being nice and polite, when what I really want is to get fucked!"

I chuckled, "I guess I did sorta ask for that, didn't I?"

"You did." She said, standing up expectantly. I got up, lay my towel on the deck and laid down on it. To my surprise, I didn't have a hardon, but Sue was going to fix that soon enough. She got to her hands and knees and began to lick and suck on me as I lay on my back on the deck.

"Oh damn, yes!" I groaned, as she played with my growing hardon. "Just get on and ride me lover."

"With pleasure." She answered, moving to straddle me on her knees. She settled herself down on my dick, sliding me into her hot, wet depths in one slow easy plunge.

"Oh fuck, someone is horny!" I groaned to her, reaching up and letting my hands find her big soft tits.

"Told you." She breathed, as she began to lift and lower herself, slapping her ass rhythmically against my thighs. Up and down, in and out, so fucking hot and wet. I squeezed and massaged her tits while she bounced on me, coaxing her orgasm up the long slope.

I saw a shadow and then a body. Sylvia stepped over my head and squatted down over my face, lowering her pussy toward me.

"Come on, lick mommy's pussy. Make her come for you sweetie. Make her come all over your face."

I thought about trying to snap her out of it, but if Sue didn't mind, I wasn't going to either. She continued to stroke up and down my dick as Sylvia's legs pushed my arms out of reach of Sue's tits. Sylvia, now on her knees over me, looked down and ground her pussy against my chin, while begging me to lick her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and stroked up her slit, tasting her sweet, copious juices. Yeah, she was definitely as turned on as Sue was. I worked my tongue across her clit, drawing gasps and moans from her, mixed with begging statements to make 'mommy' come. I had to admit, having two women on me at once was one hell of a turn on, but for some reason, her statements were pushing me along even faster. I managed to reach up and capture her tits, easily as big as Sue's, starting to squeeze and knead them, as she ground herself on my chin.

I could feel my cock swelling, getting ready to unload, deep in my wife's pussy, as she bounced on me faster and harder. Her moans grew louder, as her pussy began to tremble inside, something I'd felt every time she came so hard she squirted. With a loud cry she slammed herself down on me, her pussy squeezing me as her body trembled. I could feel her juices spraying out onto my pelvis and stomach as she orgasmed. I was close, so damn close. I just needed her to bounce a little longer, but with Sylvia on my mouth I couldn't say anything.

Slowly Sue moved off of me, moving to kneel on the deck next to me. I felt Sylvia moving, pulling away from my face. As her thighs moved from away from my head, I saw that Sue was pulling her by the hips, moving her back from my face toward my still hard dick. I reached down and grabbed my own shaft, holding it to aim it at Sylvia's pussy as Sue coaxed her backwards.

"OH, FUCK YES!" Sylvia cried, as she pushed herself down on my cock. She looked at me lustfully and then began to lift and lower herself. "That's it, baby. Let mama fuck you. She wants to come all over your big fat sexy cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Letting mama come on your big cock and then filling her with your cum. Such a naughty, naughty boy. Ohhhhh God, it feels so good though. It feels soooooo goooood. Oh God. I'm going to come! Come with me, let me feel you filling mama's pussy with your cum!"

"Oh shit." I groaned, as my dick exploded inside her, pumping what cum I had left, up into her. There couldn't be much, not after a fourth, or was it fifth, climax in less than twelve hours, but what I had was forced deep in her spasming, climaxing, pussy.

"Oh God yes. Give mama your cum. That's it. Fill me up. Ohhhhh God, it feels so good. Ohhhhhh yes, yes. Can you feel me coming for you? Can you feel my pussy climaxing on your sweet young dick?"

I lay there for long seconds, watching her face, watching her look down at me, lustfully at first, and then slowly, the look changing to confusion, and then finally recognition. "Oh fuck. Sue! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I mean, I shouldn't have. I don't know why, how?"

"Shhhhh. It's alright." Sue said, pulling Sylvia over to lean on her, as she still sat astride my dick. "I was afraid of this. That's why baking day happened. He didn't just program you to do it when you were offered a flower. Whatever he set, it triggers when you see other people having sex. Kind of a join in thing. That's why you got so turned on and wanted to have sex at baking day."

"OhmyGod. So, every time I see someone having sex, it's going to want me to do this?"

Sue laughed a little. "Just how often do you see people having sex?"

"You don't understand. On TV, if I see someone getting it on, I mean, even starting it, like they do on so many programs, I get so fucking turned on that I need to have sex. I was practically ripping Dick's clothes off, right in the middle of the family room, even if we weren't alone. I think that's what started him wondering if I was cheating."

"I don't think Adam did that on purpose. You and I and June were his early attempts. I don't think he was good enough at specifying things, yet, and it left a lot of stuff open, if you know what I mean."

"So, what do I do?"

"We'll put you in touch with Ivy. Maybe she can help. Come on. All three of us need to wash up now."

Sue helped Sylvia climb off of me and then the three of us made our way to the boarding ladder. I climbed down first, standing in the chest deep water as I helped Sue climb down backwards, her pussy sticking out between her thighs at me. I couldn't help but reach up and stroke it for a few moments before letting her come the rest of the way down. Sylvia was last, turning around and climbing down. Sue was standing next to me and gently pushed me aside, taking my place behind Sylvia.

"Stay there a second." Sue said, holding onto Sylvia's butt cheeks. She leaned to her, tipped her head back and began to lick Sylvia's pussy, her tongue dipping between her lips and finding her clit. Sylvia stood on the ladder, bent over, moaning softly as Sue licked her pussy and teased her clit. I stood there watching, my dick getting hard again under the water as I watched my wife lick her friend closer and closer to orgasm.

"FUCK!" Sylvia finally cried as she shuddered, her arms trembling as she held herself at the awkward angle on the ladder. "Ohhhhh god yes. Make me come on your face! Make me come for you!" Her body shook as her orgasm swept through her. Sue helped hold her up as she pulled her juice covered face from Sylvia, a huge grin on her face as she licked her lips.

"Yum." She said, looking over at me. "Even better than straight from your cock!" She said as Sylvia slipped the rest of the way down the ladder into the water. She turned in front of Sue to face her and the two embraced for long moments, sharing her pussy juices in a wet sensuous kiss. They finally separated and I saw Sue sigh quietly. "Fuck." She whispered. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"Yeah, me either," Sylvia agreed. "You licked me and I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't, and then I wanted it. I didn't want you to stop until you made me climax." She looked at me. "This is hard, isn't it?"

"Mine is." I joked, but I wasn't exactly sure why.

She shook her head and then looked back to Sue. "And we're stuck this way?"

"I think so." Sue answered her.

Sylvia disengaged from Sue and turned to me. She stepped toward me and found my dick with her hand under the water. She pushed it down and stepped closer, her thighs ending up touching mine, her tits pressed to my chest. "If you decide you don't want that staying hard, you know where to put it, right?"

"I do." I agreed as Sue stepped to us and gently separated us.

"Really? Already?"

Sylvia looked at Sue and then at me and shook her head. "I don't even know why I did that. I just did."

"Yeah. I understand." Sue agreed.

We spent several minutes, getting rid of the remnants of our sexual tryst. Sue coaxing me to help wash, both her and Sylvia, while they made sure all my important parts were clean, playing with my hardon until they managed to make me come again, this time in the lake water. It was late afternoon, almost dinner time, by the time we climbed from the lake and dried and dressed. It took another ten minutes to extricate the big pontoon boat from the maze of stumps and standing timber that seemed so easy to get into. Once clear, Sue drove the boat, leaving Sylvia to sit next to me, the wind blowing her dress around, and the bouncing over the small waves making her now braless, boobs, bounce enticingly. From the look on Sue's face, she was enjoying the results of those little pussy flashes from under Sylvia's blowing skirt and her sexy boobs bouncing every bit as much as I was.

Sue tried to convince Sylvia to stay longer, but I was actually relieved when she decided she needed to head home, after we made some dinner. I was almost afraid Sylvia was going to agree to spend the night, the three of us sharing the one queen sized mattress. Not that I didn't want to have sex with her again, but this was supposed to be about the two of us having time together. After she left, Sue and I went out to fish a little before dark.

We were still out fishing when my phone rang. I should have left it in the car, not really wanting to be disturbed, but I'd shoved it in my pocket that morning and didn't really pay much attention to it. I pulled it out with a sigh, looked at the lack of caller ID and almost didn't answer it. Finally, I did. I hit the answer button, pressed the speaker phone button and set it on the dash so my hand was free again. "Hello?"

"Mister Connor?"

"Speaking."

"Mister Connor, this is detective Connor. Do you remember me?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered, chuckling at the memory of the two of us ending up with the same name. "Julia, right?"

"That's correct. I went by your house today and didn't find anyone home and wondered if there was someplace we could get together."

"Well, Sue and I are at the lake right now."

"I see. Have you been there all day?"

"Since last night actually."

"Is there anyone that can corroborate that?"

"Well, one of our friends was here earlier today. Sylvia Richards. Why?"

"Is there someplace we can meet?"

"Well, we're not planning on coming home until sometime tomorrow. I suppose if you want to make the drive..."

"Where at the lake are you staying?"

"We're in the state park campground."

"That's what, an hour or so away?"

"Closer to two."

"Hmm, that is a ways. It'd be after nine by the time I got there."

"We'll be home tomorrow afternoon. Probably by three or so."

"I should probably wait until you get home then."

"Has something happened?"

"There's been a development in the case that I believe you need to be aware of."

"Is it urgent?"

"Well, I'm not sure exactly."

"You're not sure? That doesn't make me feel particularly comfortable. Would you like to share with me just what the issue is?"

"Not over the phone, no."

"Well, maybe you better make the drive then."

"Maybe I better."

"We're in site 325."

"325. I'll be there in a couple hours. In the meantime, I wouldn't advertise your location on social media or anything like that."

"I won't. See you then."

"That was weird." Sue said, from where she sat holding her fishing rod, watching me tuck my phone away again.

"Yeah. I hadn't expected to hear from her again, not after that day we turned things over in the basement. What could have come up that she would be concerned?"

"What's more worrisome, is telling you not to advertise where you are. Makes me think someone is looking to cause us harm."

"Yeah. You're right. I hadn't thought of that. But why would anyone want to hurt us?"

"I guess we'll find out when she gets here."

"I guess we will."

We fished right until dark and then headed in, anchoring the boat for the night and then heading up to the campsite. It was warm enough we didn't need a fire, but we decided to make one anyway. Within a half hour we had a nice fire crackling away and we were sitting by it in our camp chairs, holding hands and watching the flickering flames.

"Have you had any idea what to do about the doctor and his wife?" I asked Sue quietly.

"I've been trying to think how to deal with it. I thought outing him to his wife would put an end to it, but having her involved, and God knows why she is...but, having her involved, makes it hard to come up with something to get him in trouble that doesn't get me in trouble too. Why, do you have an idea?"

"I've been playing with a few."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I thought about kidnapping them, stripping them naked and dropping them off, someplace public."

"You know we'd get in trouble for that, but I love the idea. What else?"

"Putting video out on the internet of them doing you. I could blur your face and leave theirs showing. Sooner or later, that'd get out."

"Oh yeah. Now that is a possibility. Video of them both doing me in the clinic? Yeah, that'd get him canned for sure."

"But it'd have to be obviously forced. Maybe getting them to tie you to the table or something."

"Not sure how we could do that."

"Me either." I admitted, as we fell back into silence.

"Public embarrassment is still the best choice." She said quietly, after some time. "We need to get them both naked, having sex with me at the same time. I need to look like I'm drugged. Maybe I can take a sedative that they don't know about and catch them on video doing me drugged out?"

"Even if we just get him on video doing it. We'd have to set some hidden cameras up. You think your med student assistant would help?"

"I think if you offered to give her twelve hours of all the sex with you that she can handle, that she'd do about anything."

"Buying services with sex? Really?"

"Why not? I've been doing it for months with Adam getting all the benefits. Maybe it's time to use it to our advantage? Do a couple's date with them? I do him, you do her, as much as they want? And then we blur my face on the video of him doing me in the exam room and post it to one of those porn sites, maybe even more than one."

"Sooner or later, someone is going to recognize him." I agreed. "I think that's the best idea so far, short of cutting his pecker off!"

"That thought crossed my mind. I even thought about putting something on his dick when he was done with me, something very irritating."

"Itching powder gag?" I laughed. "Tempting, very tempting."

It wasn't unusual to see cars and trucks drive slowly through the camping areas, some of them campers, making sure they didn't run down any other campers, others, looking for their site. This compact car was clearly looking for a campsite number, on the little red signs, stopping in front of our site. She pulled onto the gravel in front of our truck, and turned off the car. She was wearing a light, colored, blouse, and slacks as she walked toward us. I recognized her blonde hair pulled back into a bun on the back of her head and her tall slender frame. I'd met her in person on the day I found the video feeds, but I remembered her even more from the video of Adam programming her.

"Julia?" I called to her, as she walked toward us.

"Mister and Missus Connor?" she asked, clearly not completely recognizing us in the darkness.

"You found us." I said, as she walked up to the fire ring and stood in the flickering light. "So, what's this all about?"

"First off, I need to ask a few questions. Number one, where were you around ten o-clock last night?"

"Right here."

"Can anyone verify that?"

"Well, we were alone. At ten o-clock we were just going to bed."

"So, you don't have anyone that can verify that?"

"Not that I know of." I answered her honestly.