Camping Exposure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there panting and occasionally jerking as my intense climax slowly passed. Sue took Julia's hand and gently pulled her off my dick and onto the mattress next to me. Sue crawled over Julia, putting her pussy over Julia's face and lowering hers between Julia's legs.

"Oh my God, yes." Julia moaned, as my wife started licking her pussy.

"That's it. Let me have all his cum. Come for me again and squeeze it all out for me." Sue moaned softly, before lowering her head again. I lay there watching, wanting to move, but seeming to be unable to, as I watched Sue licking Julia to another orgasm. Julia moaned and gasped, as she shuddered and trembled under my wife's attentions, Sue's pussy literally dripping onto Julia's face, as it hovered inches over her mouth.

Julia lifted her face to my wife's pussy and began licking, slowly at first, and then with more energy, as she licked and teased my wife's clit, pushing her toward climax, as I watched. Sue moved her face from between Julia's legs and shifted, keeping her pussy where Julia could get to it, but putting her face over my crotch now. As Julia licked and sucked my wife's pussy, Sue began to lick and suck my dick, cleaning off all of our combined cum, and making my dick slowly start to harden again. She licked and sucked my shaft until Julia's attentions pushed her over the brink and she came in a loud, screaming, intense orgasm. She flopped down on the two of us, panting and shuddering for what seemed like a couple minutes before she finally rolled over onto her back on the other side of Julia, almost falling off the edge of the mattress.

"Oh god. What did we just do?" Julia whispered, into the darkness of the tent.

"I'm not sure." I heard Sue breath. "But I know we had sex. God damn am I wet."

Sue sat up on the edge of the mattress and looked at the two of us. "Did I just undress you and ask you to have sex with my husband?"

"I think so." She replied. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I did this. I shouldn't have. I mean, I'm married. How could I have let this happen?" She said, as she climbed off the mattress. She stepped to the door and unzipped it, walking out, naked. I could see her walking to the table with an arm across her breasts and the other covering her crotch. She had to let herself become exposed as she began sorting her clothes out, finding her panties and pulling them on first. Sue walked out, not at all bashful, right to her and gently laid a hand on her arm. "Julia, stop."

"What?" She snapped, looking at my wife.

"It wasn't your fault. Think about it. Think about what we were talking about? Think about what you just told us that Adam did to punish me? Doesn't this kinda seem like the same thing?"

She paused her motions and looked at Sue. "It does. But I wasn't there."

"No, but you were programmed, and while you were under his influence, he had sex with you. He said things we couldn't make out in the recording, but I'm pretty sure that what he says, while you're under, becomes sorta programming, even if he didn't mean it that way. He might have said things that left you susceptible to being seduced by whoever you're with, when you get turned on. I think that's what happened tonight. I think that punishment stuff snuck through and I seduced you, so I would have to watch him fuck you and then lick his cum from you."

"You think so?"

"I do, because I remember every moment of it. I just couldn't help myself from encouraging it. I watched every second of his cock sliding in and out of you, wishing it was me, but not doing anything to stop you. I don't think this was your fault."

"I should go home."

"No, why not stay? It really is late. Just call him, your husband, and tell him this is taking longer than planned, and you'll stay the night here. Trust me, it'll be fine."

"But, Sue. I want to..."

"I know. You want to have more sex with Allen. I understand, I'm not upset with you for what you did. I encouraged it. Come on, stay." Sue said, reaching for the pile of clothes and stuff and picking it up. She walked to the tent with Julia's clothes and gear and then ducked into the tent, leaving Julia no choice but to follow.