Camping Exposure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That might not be right." Sue said quietly. "While we were getting ready for bed, well, I had to go pee, and I just went over behind a tree, since I was already naked. And I wasn't the only one out going pee."

"You weren't?"

"No. the guy in the site next to us, he was kinda out watering a tree at the same time. I'm pretty sure by how long it was taking him that he saw me."

"Would you mind going over there with me?" Julia asked politely.

"Is there some reason we need to be able to prove where we were?" I asked.

"I can explain that after I verify that you were, indeed here." She said, "please, just bear with me, I don't personally believe you had anything to do with this, but I have to be sure, before I say anything else."

I shrugged and got up. The three of us walked over to the next campsite where two couples were sitting around the fire chatting.

"Good evening. I'm Mrs. Connor with the police."

"Hi." One of the guys answered. "Are we being too loud?"

"Oh. No. This might seem awkward, but I was wondering if any of you could verify if this couple was indeed here last night, between ten and midnight."

"I'm pretty sure they were." One of the guys offered.

"I remember the tent, but I don't remember seeing them." One of the young women answered.

"It's extremely important. Can any of you confirm for me, positively, that they were here last night."

"Yeah. I can. I saw her last night, around eleven or so." The other guy finally offered up.

"How did you see them, we were in bed by then!" the young lady sitting close to him, asked snippily.

"I went out to go take a leak, remember? Well, she was out taking a leak too."

"Wait. You were watching her?"

"She was naked! What was I supposed to do? Close my eyes?"

"Look. I didn't mean to start a fight. But I knew one of the two of you happened to see me last night, and while I don't know why yet, the police wanted to make sure we were here then. So, thank you, and if there's anything I can do to thank you, let me know." Sue said softly.

"You better just keep your mouth shut!" The young woman snapped at her friend, or partner or husband or whatever he was. "She didn't mean what you're thinking!"

"I didn't say anything!" he protested.

"Yeah, but I know what you were thinking. You're ALWAYS thinking about that."

"Thank you, all of you. I appreciate your candor. I hope you all have a good night." Julia said as she turned to usher us back to our own campsite. We sat down on one side of the picnic table and Julia sat across from us.

"So, what's this all about?"

"I don't know if you know it, but Adam had gotten out on bail."

"You're shitting me. Half a mil, and he managed to put it up?"

"Yeah. Well. I wasn't informed either before he was out. Anyway, we had another victim come forward, this one with a story about being gang raped at the house. We went back to the video and managed to locate a segment of video that validates her claims, not only against Adam, but also against two other gentlemen that we hadn't identified yet."

"Victoria," I said quietly, drawing a quick stare from Julia.

"You knew her?"

"Yeah. We know her. She's a friend. We sorta helped her discover what was done to her."

"Discover? As in how?"

"I made a copy of the hard drive before I called you guys. I wanted to be able to find out which of our friends had been violated, and to help let them know what was happening to them. When Victoria came over, we were able to locate the video on the patio where they raped and drugged her."

"You really shouldn't have that." She said sternly.

"I don't have it because I'm a pervert, but because I'm trying to help my wife and our friends."

"How does having video of them in compromising positions help them?"

"I can show them what happened. The way he had things set up; I can find a lot of the programming sequences. Most of these women don't believe it until they see it for themselves."

"I can certainly understand that. As long as you don't spread it around, I guess I can forget that you have the copy."

"I appreciate that. I think we're going to be dealing with this for a long time, at least until the programming wears off, which could be years."

"I see. Well then, I needed to verify where you were last night because of what happened, and to make sure you were warned."

"Warned? About what?"

"We went to his house last night to rearrest him, with the new charges, and when he didn't seem to be home, we investigated. The house was unlocked. When we searched the house we found him, along with two of his friends, in the basement."

"Good, back in jail?" I asked her.

"Not exactly."

"You let him go free?"

"No, we didn't do that either.

"So, what was it?"

"Based on what we found, we're pretty confident that we're looking at the handiwork of either one of his victims, or their spouse."

"Based on what you found? What are you beating around the bush with?"

"We found Adam and two of his friends, in the basement, hung."

"Suicide?"

"No, definitely not. Each one was left standing on a stool, their hands tied behind their backs, nooses around their necks and thin wires wrapped around their genitals."

"Wires around their genitals? I don't get it?"

"Someone had stood them up, with the nooses around their necks, so that if they fell off the stool, they'd be hung. But in addition to that, each one had a loop of thin wire around their genitals, and then a rope up and over the rafter their noose was tied to. On the other end of the wire was a five gallon bucket with a hose in it. Looking at the injuries to their mouths, they were given the chance to hold the rope attached to the bucket and wire. It seems they were given a choice. If they tried to call for help, they'd let go of the rope and the wire would slowly tighten until it severed their private parts. Once that happened, they'd start to bleed out until they passed out and hung themselves. Otherwise, they'd have to stand there, holding the rope as the buckets filled with water. Sooner or later, they'd lose grip and the weight of the bucket would rip it off. The third choice was to just quickly step off the stool and hang themselves. All of the choices would result in death, but only one was quick and relatively painless."

"Jesus." I whispered.

"It was someone that wanted to make a statement. We were able to match the two other males at the scene with multiple cases of gang rape on the videos, including Victoria's."

"So, they're all three dead? Adam's dead?"

"I'm afraid so. It seems that Adam decided to call for help. From what the medical examiner told me, his genitals were slowly cut off while he was standing there. It had to be excruciatingly painful, and help never arrived. He had done too good a job at sound proofing the basement. He eventually lost his genitals completely, as he bled to death. When he became unconscious, he was hanged. Officially the death was by asphyxiation, but he had to have suffered tremendously, before that happened."

"And the other two?"

"They both tried to hold the rope in their mouths until the weight in the bucket became too much. They lost theirs very quickly, and painfully, but in both cases, it looks like the pain happened so fast they lost their balance and fell off, hanging themselves in the process. They didn't suffer as long as Adam, but they still suffered."

"And you thought maybe I did it?"

"I wouldn't have blamed you if you did, but we have a lot of suspects at this point."

"So, you seemed concerned about people knowing about where we were? If Adam is dead, he can't come after us."

"No, he can't, but whoever did this, they could. This was personal. My guess is one of the husbands."

"Why would one of the husbands come after us?"

"Allen, Sue. How much of the video have you watched?"

"Not a lot. Only a few dozen hours. Mostly fast forwarding through looking for people that we know."

"Did you know you were in some of the videos?"

"I'd guess I was. I mean, Sue and I were over at her house a few times since she was, since he did it to her. I suppose with all the cameras in the house, we'd be on some of them."

"You were. And in most of the cases, everything appeared on the up and up."

"Most cases."

"Allen, you were drugged and hypnotized as well. From what I could tell, Adam didn't expect you to show up. You happened to arrive when he was having fun with a group of women. From your reaction, I'd say a number of them were wives of people you knew. To say he was angry with your wife for bringing you over and catching him, well it'd be an understatement. He grabbed Sue and held her at gun point, while he used the other women to handcuff you to a post in the kitchen. Once he had you secured there, he made your wife mix the drugs in some water and give it to you, knowing you wouldn't hurt her.

"That's how you knew about the drugs!" I exclaimed looking at Sue. "That's how you knew what to dose me with!"

"What are you talking about?" Julia asked.

"When she started to realize that she was cheating on me, but not why, she got this weird idea to dose some of my medicine with THC and set me up to have sex with some other women. Kind of, now you have to forgive me, because you did the same thing."

Julia nodded. "I wasn't aware of that. But it makes sense."

"So, what did he program me with?"

"Ironically, he programmed you to cheat on your wife. To flirt with attractive women, and if they responded at all, to try and convince them to have sex with you. To punish Sue, he made her lay down on this weird table, and one at a time, had you have sex with the other seven women, with their pussies right over her face. Then he made her lick, your cum, from each one of them. I had to admit, when I watched it, I was pretty impressed that you could get it up and come that many times in two hours. Adam seemed determined to make you run out of steam, even having you have sex with his mother. It wasn't until he wanted you to start a second round that you couldn't do it anymore. But by then, you'd made all of the women there climax, and ejaculated in them."

"I don't remember any of that." I whispered.

"I'm not surprised. While you were still under, and you did this all while you were under, he told you it was a fantasy, all a dream, it never happened and you wouldn't even remember coming to the house that day. Apparently that part of the hypnosis worked."

"Which also explains his sudden appetite for all the different women he's had sex with, and his inability to say no to any naked woman.

"Different women?"

"That thing I did, where I set him up to cheat, well, he did. But not with just the one woman I was setting him up with. He had sex with quite a number of women that weekend. I guess I can't blame him now, can I?"

"I can't be the judge of that. I think you need to know that we've also associated at least four, of the seven women your husband had sex with that day, to other videos, where the other two young men that were hung, were involved in gang raping them. My concern is that since this was streamed, there may be other video recordings of what happened in that house, and possibly one of the spouses of one of the women that was gang raped, is going after the guys that had sex with them. Well, if that spouse is married to one of the women your husband had sex with that day, he could become a target."

"Oh boy," I groaned.

"It could be something else altogether too. I mean, the three of them were part of multiple gang rapes and trains on numerous women, including your wife. So, it could be someone that wasn't even at that gathering."

"You know. I think I remember that day. It was like, a week after baking day! We all got together, remember? And you drove me over. You were going to go to the parts store on the way home, but you walked in with me to say hi to June and pick up...damn, what was it? You needed to get something from her. I can't remember what, but you weren't going to stay. I completely forgot about that whole thing!"

"So, you knew he had sex with those women?"

"Huh? Oh, no. Not at all. I just remember going over and coming home. I don't remember what happened there. It's just kind of a big fog." Sue said. "But it sorta makes sense. I mean, that's after the baking party, and I know that somewhere in there he, um, fixed my resistance to licking another woman. That must have been when he did it."

We sat for almost another half hour before Julia stood up.

"Well, I should get back. It's getting pretty late and it's already been a long day."

Sue looked at me, raised her eyebrows and then looked back at Julia. "You know, it's late. I'm worried about you driving that highway this late. You could just stay over and go in the morning." She looked at Sue and then at me. "Unless you have to get back for some reason. I mean, you could just call whoever and let them know it's late and you'll be back to town in the morning."

"I should go back. My daughter and husband will be expecting me," she said, as she stood there.

"If you have to. But the offer stands. I mean, I'd hate to see you get hurt, after coming all the way up here to warn us."

"I should. I mean, I don't even have anything to wear."

"That doesn't matter. Allen has seen you naked already, anyway, in the video."

"He saw that?" She asked, with sudden concern.

"He did." Sue answered. "So, if you're naked, no big deal, right? I will be. I didn't bring anything to sleep in." Sue said, as she stepped closer. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you naked again. I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking your clothes off for him either, would you? The two of us, naked for him? Playing with his big fat hard dick? Can you think of how it'll feel, pushing into you? Are you getting as wet as I am? As turned on as I am? God, my pussy is so wet right now. What about yours?" Sue whispered as she stepped even closer, Julia not backing away as Sue slipped one hand between Julia's legs and began to rub her pussy through her slacks. "What do you think? Should we get naked for him? I'd love to watch you fucking him. His hard cock sliding in and out of your hot, wet pussy, seeing him come in you. Mmmmmm. I bet his cum will taste so good leaking from you. How about it? Should we?"

"But my husband will be expecting me."

"But you could call him." Sue whispered, letting her hand between Julia's legs rub her pussy while her other hand began to massage one of Julia's breasts through her blouse.

"Oh God. I'm getting so fucking turned on. I should go home, but he hates it when I have to drive at night."

"So, tell him you've been invited to sleep the night here and come home in the morning."

Sue moved both hands to the front of Julia's blouse and began to unbutton it, working slowly down the front. She opened one button after another, the front of the blouse gaping apart as Sue pulled the tail out of the waistband of her slacks. She undid the last two buttons and then reached for her right hand. She undid the button on the right cuff and then reached for the left. I sat staring at her as Sue pushed the blouse off her shoulders, holding it so it didn't land on the ground. She set it on the table and then reached for the little clasp on the front of Julia's bra. In moments her bra was sliding down her arms, ending up on the table on top of her bouse.

Sue stood in front of her and pulled her own shirt up and off, tossing it onto the growing pile of clothes. Sue pushed her shorts down, bending to step out of them. She reached for the badge holder on Julia's waist. Julia reached to stop her, and then allowed her to pull the badge off her thin leather belt weaving its way through her pants belt loops. Sue tossed the badge on top of the blouse, and then reached for her holstered gun. She carefully removed it from the belt and carefully set it on the blouse as well, Juliea's eyes carefully watching her. The last to be unclipped was the small case containing a pair of handcuffs. Sue took the car keys from Juila's hand and tossed them onto the pile before she reached for the belt, undid it and pulled it from around her waist, tossing it on the blouse as well. She squatted in front of Julia and undid the front of her gray slacks, pulling them slowly down her legs. She had pantyhose on under the pants, and as soon as Sue had coaxed Julia's feet out of her shoes and pants, she was pulling the hose down Julia's legs, along with the small pair of white panties. "You won't need these either." Sue whispered as she pulled the hose and panties down her legs. She helped her step out of them, and then stood up on the concrete pad, both of them completely naked. She leaned her face toward Julia and slowly licked her bare lips, only a small amount of curly blond hair on her mound.

"Oh God," Julia moaned softly.

"You are soooo wet. Do you want to fuck my husband? Maybe we should tease him and let him watch us first, let him watch us kiss and lick each other? He loves to watch me lick another woman, don't you lover?"

She didn't wait for me to answer, before she took Julia's hands in hers, then walked slowly backward toward the tent, pulling Julia along with her. "Well, come on." Sue said softly to me. "I don't think she's going to wait all night." She stopped at the tent door, unzipped it and walked in, pulling Julia by one hand along with her. By the time I got to the tent, the two of them were laying on the bed, making out, Sue kissing Julia, and Julia just as eagerly kissing her back. I slipped off my shorts and shoes, zipped the tent door closed and then climbed slowly onto the air mattress, the two moving and letting me lay between them before they leaned over me to continue the long kissing session.

I wasn't sure what had led to this, but I wasn't arguing. The two of them began to take turns kissing me, one kissing, the other kissing and licking my already hard dick. Not that it needed any help getting hard, but I wasn't going to complain about what either of them were doing. Sue left my face and switched with Julia, taking my hard shaft in her mouth and slowly stroking up and down it's length. She worked slowly, stroking her lips and one hand up and down my shaft, her tongue teasing around my mushroom head. Sue had never really been much on oral sex, or more to the point, sucking my dick. She'd only done it a few dozen times, up until the last few weeks. Now she seemed much more interested in doing it. And it was no half assed job. Her mouth was working every bit as good as any expert sucker.

Up and down her mouth went, pushing me closer and closer to climax. I began to think I was going to come any second, and then she squeezed, hard. I groaned into Julia's mouth, as Sue squeezed, but the urge to come in her mouth, was suddenly dampened. Not shooed away completely, but definitely set back. She pulled her mouth from my shaft and moved around again, bringing her face to mine. "Can't have you coming before you get to fuck us." She whispered. She looked at Julia. "You want him first?"

Julia grinned and without a word, moved to swing her leg over mine. She reached for my shaft and aimed it at her pussy as she lowered herself down. I felt my head spread her hot wet lips and then felt her slide down and envelope my shaft. She began to move up and down, sliding her hot wet depths along my shaft, my head almost slipping from her each time she lifted up. Her moans grew louder as she worked up and down, growing loud enough that I had no doubt that the campsites around us could all hear her and tell what we were doing. As much as that should have bothered me, it didn't, just like having the tent windows open, so anyone walking by could see us didn't bother me. I didn't know why, but it didn't.

Up and down, she bounced, working herself closer and closer to climax, and me along with her. "Gonna come." Julia panted, as Sue lay next to me, watching, her fingers stroking my chest from my neck all the way to the base of my cock, her finger tips drawing the moisture leaking from Julia up and down my chest. She teased her fingers around my nipples and whispered in my ear to come for her. That it was time to come and fill Julia's hot wet pussy, with my cum; I did! With a loud grunt my body spasmed, and I felt myself pumping my cum deep into Julia, as she gasped and trembled with her own climax.