Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

She was insane, my father couldn't be a demon, could he?

"My mother would never..."

Her cackles interrupted me, "Ignorant child. Your mother died at an age that would be counted in Millenia. Goddess knows why, but she suddenly grew a conscious this time around, she never had a problem sacrificing her sons when it was her turn to spawn the sacrifice in the past. Perhaps your demon father came up with a new trick, I don't know the cause, but she fled Mythfall and became a farmer. She's the family shame, and you are a half-demon abomination, that will die, to restore our youth. You're powerful, and your life will go a long way to increasing ours.

"We only waited until you were a man, and your powers were activated. Fortunately, you have no knowledge of what they are or how to use them, thanks to my little sister not telling you anything."

I frowned, frozen, and unsure. Could I really be a half-demon? An abomination on the face of this world.

"Who is my father?"

She shrugged carelessly, "An incubus we bound millennia ago to our service, we only let him out of hell every twenty years, and then only for one night to impregnate one of us with the next generation's sacrifice. I won't share his true name outside of the circle, but truly, all incubi are the same."

I closed my eyes and suppressed my expression, as I collapsed back onto the altar. It couldn't be true... yet, I'd read Leah's greatest sexual fantasy at her touch, and wasn't an incubus a sex demon? The male version of a succubus? Which would make me a Cambion. I didn't feel evil, but I was also half my mother, so maybe that made a difference?

Surely, a sex demon from the hells would have seduced and even forcibly taken Leah by then. The idea of that sickened me, even as I remember how much she'd turned me on in the past. I was no demon, but... I was an abomination. Wasn't I? I didn't feel like one of those either.

What other powers would I have from my father? Unusual speed and grace, certainly, along with a hunter's instincts. Nothing else occurred to me, not based on what I've done in the past anyway. I wondered, did it even truly matter at that point? My arms twisted and pulled subtly, but I knew the ropes were tied too well for escape, and quite possibly enchanted as well to ensure the bindings wouldn't loosen.

Her story was also consistent with witch magic, which was all about balance. They extended their lives with the sacrifice of powerful children born of hell. Perhaps my lifespan would run into millennia, which explained how they could share it and each gain so many years. It also explained why the humans hadn't bothered to stop the use of the dark magic, no human would cry a tear over a half-demon sacrifice.

Besides, she'd acted far too smugly to be lying, and she expected me to be dead any minute so why lie about it at all?

She closed her eyes, and smiled, "It is time sisters, prepare."

Then she shocked me, and pulled her robes over her head, revealing her naked body. She was in quite good shape, and my cock stirred despite myself, at the rosy tightened nipples which crowned her soft and alluring breasts. Her stomach was tight, and the valley of her waist curvaceously alluring. She was also my aunt, which kind of freaked me out a bit as she got on top of me.

"What the fuck!?"

She smirked, "Your magic is tied to sex, which our spell will tie to your life force through. It's not easy to consume the life force of another being of power, while keeping my soul safe from your magic, but we're very good at it."

My cock grew, and grew, then grew some more. I stared down between her legs in disbelief, at my nine-inch cock, which I could've sworn had been six inches my whole post pubescent life.

Fuck! It felt amazing as my cock was enveloped in her warmth, even as I felt disgust at losing my virginity to my aunt, during my ritual sacrifice. My family was really fucked up. There was a stirring in my thoughts, and in my chest, which I assumed to be my magic. I couldn't read her though, not her fantasy, nor anything else. My magic was blocked, not that I had any idea what it could do at that point in my life.

She started to ride me with a smug look of radiant pleasure on her face, as the other twelve around the altar started to chant in a disturbingly pleasant melody given the circumstances, and I realized she was enjoying her power over me, the sick twisted look of pleasure on her face made me strain my arms against the ropes. All I wanted to do in that moment was strangle the bitch, even as she brought me the greatest pleasure I'd ever felt in my life. There was a wild euphoria spreading through my body, from the intense wave and sparks from my center.

She wasn't immune either, all the excitement wasn't just about taming me, and she gasped in pleasure and squeezed around me, as I felt her flood around me. She just laughed in breathy excited amusement, when I arched my back and bucked like a horse to throw her off me. She started to pound down against me, gripping me tightly before she rose up, milking my cock. Well, I'll say one thing for her, after thousands of years she was a fantastic fuck, and really knew how to use that body. That night, so long in the past, I didn't have a chance at holding out against the raw and very talented pleasure of her body.

I felt the familiar feeling as I rocketed toward completion against my will, except times a thousand. It was so intense, my own hand and the past not even a comparison, and I started to panic as she sensed my nearness and picked up a knife lying next to us on the altar that I hadn't even noticed. I was about to seal my fate, with my own ejaculation. How fucked up was that?

I tugged hard and opened my hands and stretched them as I struggled to break the ropes. I turned my head to glare at the rope, and I poured all of my hot rage at it as I felt my legs go numb, in one last mental act of desperation.

I heard my aunt's cry of victory as she raised the knife, but then everything changed as the rage mixed with the intense orgasm rising up in me seemed to answer my very focused rage. My palms exploded in flames of dark shadows, and then shot out and away from the altar in the direction they were facing. The shadowy flames from my left hand flew clear across the meadow, and cut a tree in half, turning the spot it hit into kindling.

The flames from my right hand however, hit one of the circled witches right in the chest, and burned into her. The shadowy hellfire ignored her clothes entirely, and just licked up her skin and she screamed as she went up like dark torch. Even then, as I sent pulses of my seed up into my aunt, while her pussy convulsed and came around me for a second time, I realized the shadowy flames of hell could only consume and destroy life, not burn other matter, like dead things or even stone.

The circle was broken, as the burning witch collapsed, and the magic backlashed and twisted as mine was freed. I glared up at my aunt, who gasped in shock and dropped the knife, as she aged at an accelerated rate. I felt her lifeforce, soul, and magic rush into me, instead of the other way around. It was more than just my magic feeding from her soul, it took her lifeforce and magic as well, and I was horrified as she started to wither and dry up around my cock, her firm tits sagged and then grew lines, and finally started to rot.

I turned my head away, and I noticed the other witches in the circle had lost years of their life, and I instinctively knew I'd been draining them all through the power of their own broken spell. Except, I was draining my aunt about twelve times faster, which meant they lashed out with words and power to disconnect themselves before they'd even reached the apparent age of thirty-five.

Then they ran like the devil himself was after them.

I felt an incredible strength in me, my heart pounded and I could taste the rage and victory on the tip of my tongue, and once again I heaved against the ropes. My back and forehead pinched, then felt funny, and my hands tingled. I looked over to the ropes again, and my eyes widened at the wickedly sharp red claws that used to be my fingers. With a swipe I cut the ropes, then looked at the other one and sliced that one as well, and I pushed the dead body of my crazy aunt off my cock and jumped off the altar.

I felt invincible, as I flexed my wings.

Wait... wings?

I looked over my shoulder in disbelief, and then reached up and carefully touched my forehead with my palm. I had black leather wings, short sharp horns, and razor blade claws for fingers. There was no denying what I was then. A half-demon abomination, a Cambion.

I raced after the witches, intending to end our feud in that moment. I was flush with their power, which was why they'd run, but I knew they would regroup and regenerate their magic, and then just come for me again. Except, I'd barely gotten in the thick woods when their trail and the feeling I had of their trail simply disappeared. They must've cast cloaking spells, and I knew I'd never find them from experience with my mother and that spell, so I just stopped at that point despite the rage I felt at them daring to take my life.

At least I had a name and location for my enemy, and I wouldn't be hiding from the bitches. I also had a lot to learn about what I was, and I'd no idea where to start. Speed, grace, heightened awareness, and I could transform myself. I could also invoke hellfire and apparently eat souls, or at least feed on them during sex, and I could read fantasies. I was almost positive that I hadn't killed my aunt by my magic alone, or made her age at all, it was their dark magic to steal my life, that had worked with my magic to accomplish that.

I felt another spell hit me. That same burning sensation flushed through my body and onto my skin, along with the needle legged ants crawling over my body. But that time the heat was far stronger. I felt the spell break against that heated skin. Realization struck, that heat hadn't been the enemy's spell, the flush of heat had been my Cambion magic shield against magic, and the crawling ants was the enemy's spell trying to break into my body.

My abilities kept coming, but I had no time to focus on that in that moment. My eyes scanned the trees, and I saw one of the witches that had been on the edge of the meadow, not one involved in the spell. One of the lookouts. My feet raced in that direction without conscious thought.

She lifted her hand, and again the same sensations on my skin, but with an angry thought the fire on my skin turned into an inferno, now that I knew it was my power and under my control it was almost easy to burn and rip apart the witch's magic.

She screamed, as my talons went around her neck and I shoved her into the closest tree. Strangely, I could feel her witch power, something that shouldn't have been possible for me.

My vision doubled.

The witch was lovely, standing naked and vulnerable in the well-lit room that I could see in addition to the reality of the dark night and deep shadow of the trees. She was stunning. About five foot five, with long and straight reddish-brown hair that was reminiscent of chestnut. She had warm and soft brown eyes, and a soft girl next door beauty on her heart shaped face. She looked so sweet and vulnerable, above her neck anyway.

Below that neck, was her sumptuously and sinfully curvaceous body, with firm rounded D cups, a mouthwatering thin waist and stomach, and sexily rounded hips. Her dark nipples were strained and stood out from her creamy lightly tanned skin. She couldn't have been a day over nineteen, and I sensed that she was that. One of their apprentices perhaps, a hopeful wanting to learn about magic and the ways of power, and to join the coven. No doubt she'd been ordered to kill me as a disposable distraction. The Eternal Rose coven was fucked up, and they had clearly thrown this young woman's life away to buy them time.

In the vision, a faceless man appeared behind her, a look of loving devotion in his eyes as he took her in his arms, and they kissed soulfully, before he picked her up bridal style and walked toward the bed. He laid her down, moved between her legs, and joined with her. The vision cut off as they started to make love rather vigorously.

It was easier that time, because I'd understood what was happening. The woman, that I had by the throat, had a much more laudable fantasy than our wicked Leah. Her greatest fantasy was to be taken and cherished, to be loved by an equal, and to be protected by him at the same time. Of course, I didn't let that confuse me, that was just her heart's fondest sexual desire, it wouldn't do to forget she worked for my enemy, even if she seemed in that moment to be far too good a person to work for those nut bags. No women who wanted an equal loving man seemed selfish enough to me to sacrifice another's life to extend their own.

Or so it seemed to me.

"Don't move," I growled, "And no spells. You're going to answer my questions, and if you're a good girl I'll let you go."

She swallowed, as I held her tightly with claws at her neck. If she moved away from my palm they would cut, but I didn't hold her neck tightly enough to cut off her air supply. She squeaked as my hands checked her for weapons, and then she sighed in relief when I pulled her knife and tossed it into the nearby bushes.

Maybe she thought I was about to get very personal, no thanks, she was hot and young, but rape had never sounded like a fun idea to me. I was also somewhat amused to see her get a bit breathy as she looked into my eyes, apparently a Cambion was also attractive to the other sex, which made sense given what I knew about Incubi.

She asked in a quavering voice, "What do you want to know?"

"My abilities, what are they? I know I can read fantasies, partially or fully consume souls, evoke hellfire, I'm faster and surer footed than a human, and I have talons, wings, and a horn if I want."

She took a deep breath, "Seduction, to the point of compulsion. Are you doing that now?"

I snickered, "No."

Her eyes widened, and her face flushed and heated with embarrassed arousal, as she realized what she'd just given away.

"Right. Umm, you have a natural shield against most magic, but the holy magic of clerics will rip through that rather easily. You can also bind your victims, while you consume part of their soul, or if you consume all of their soul, you'll gain their magic. They also say that a Cambion can read pleasure in their partners, and even enhance it. Then there's just biology, faster like you said, but you also have powerful pheromones, women will be drawn to you, or men if they swing that way."

"Shit," I growled, "Is that why I can feel your power?"

Her eyes widened in alarm, "Yes, you must've consumed her soul, on the altar, along with her gift of witchcraft. It won't do you much good, outside of feeling one of us coming, unless you learn."

I frowned, wishing I'd asked my mother more about her power. Of course, I seemed to have plenty of my own powers.

"What's involved in that?"

She replied, "Two things. You must learn how to feel the world's balance, in life and nature, even storms and other natural phenomena. A witch is one with all aspects of nature, or at least that is the goal. Only when you feel it can you cast a spell and shift the balance in the direction you wish. To form fire for instance, a witch needs to feel the heat in the ground, the air, and in the life around him or her, then cast the words and form the thoughts that will gather small parts of that heat until a fire burns in your palm."

I frowned, "I didn't do that, with the shadow flames."

She nodded, "Being a Cambion is like being a sorcerer. You evoke the flames with your will, draw them from the underworld and harness them, much like a sorcerer draws their power from the elemental planes. There is no balance in that, the power comes from outside of our world."

"You spoke of binding?"

She looked frightened at that question, and her voice came out tentatively, "Yes. During sex and feeding, which is what temporarily fills your strength until that energy is spent, which powers the ability to evoke and channel your powers. During that moment of feeding, you can also bind the victim to your will. That's why a succubus's or incubus's followers are called a stable. Their basically, enslaved."

I frowned, that didn't appeal to me at all, probably my half witch side. I didn't imagine demons had any morality issues. But then, given the Immortal Rose coven I'd say witches didn't have that problem either. Maybe it was a rearing thing? Fuck, whatever, it didn't matter, I wasn't going to take slaves. The word harem popped into my mind, which was better than stable, but not by much.

"You're doing fine, what's your name?"

She bit her lip, "Cassia."

"Alright Cassia, here's the important one, how do I defeat them?"

She trembled for a moment, "You can't, they're too powerful, not unless you gather a stable to feed your power. One wouldn't be enough, it takes time for a soul to recover from a feeding, you wouldn't be able to feed from them more than once a day. Right now, all that power you feel, you fed from twelve, and ate a soul. Right now though, you're burning through it, just by holding that form."

Fuck, seriously? The only way to win and keep my life was to make a group of females my sex slaves?

My mind churned, as I kept a neutral look on my face, I'd circle back to that.

"What were your orders?"

She swallowed, "To kill you, or delay you if that was impossible."

I snorted, "So you knew they were throwing your life away, in a desperate plan to escape?"

Her eyes flashed angrily at my judgement, and I saw it then. She might've wanted a man to treat her as an equal, and claim and cherish her in bed, but she was also very ambitious. Power hungry even. She longed for power and control. I could see it in her eyes, and in the way her magic roiled.

She said coldly, "It's a risk I was willing to take, if I'd succeeded, they'd have rewarded me with a place in the circle."

I frowned, and tilted my head, "I don't see it. Yes, power and knowledge, I see that strong thirst in you, but dark magic and stealing the life of others?"

The blood drained from her face, but she spoke witheringly, "You don't know me, or what my life has been like, you know nothing about me. Kill me, either that or let me go as you promised!"

"I don't believe you. It's a price you're willing to pay, but I can see it doesn't sit well with you."

She whispered in an empty appeal, "That doesn't matter," an appeal that her words were true.

My mind finally regurgitated a crazy idea, instead of the enslaving women thing which just wasn't going to happen.

"I'd like to make you an offer."

She trembled.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not going to enslave you, my mother taught me better than that, and I'm a man of my word."

She flinched away at the contempt in my voice, and almost cut her own neck doing it, but she froze in time to prevent it.

"What offer then," she whispered.

"Help me. You know a lot about my enemy, lived in their house, and I know your conscience cries out against it. I won't enslave you, but you will feed me. I can feel your desire to be taken by me even now. You can advise me, and tell me everything you know, and you can teach me how to feel the balance in the world."

She snorted, "Right. And what do I get out of this?"

I almost laughed, when her eyes flickered down to my hard cock, as if answering her own question. Then I noticed my cock was a little over an inch shorter, seven and some odd inches instead of the nine at the altar, plus it was thicker, almost twice as thick. I didn't feel at all guilty about being naked either, I hadn't exactly had time to find some clothes. There was also surprisingly, no shame at all, and a little smugness at the way her body was responding to my well-built one.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers