Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

Carol was just loving the feel of Cathy sucking on her and Ryan fucking her at the same time. She responded by sucking Cathy's pussy with even greater intensity, slurping her juices as quickly as they flowed. Cathy was writhing around under her tongue, totally ecstatic from the tongue lashing her pussy was receiving from Carol. Then suddenly Ryan bellowed and began to cum, shooting his jism deep into Carol's receptive pussy. As he felt his orgasm subsiding, Ryan pulled his still spurting cock out of Carol and let it fall into Cathy's waiting mouth, where he finished cumming while she sucked the rest of the cum from his cock. When she finished, she glued her mouth to Carol's pussy and sucked the cum from her, loudly slurping it as her tongue fluttered her and there, chasing Ryan's cum.

Ryan moved around to where Carol was still sucking on Cathy. With her help, they got Cathy on her hands and knees, and as a result of Carol quickly sucking his cock into her throat and milking it back to hardness, pushed his cock into Cathy's tight pussy, slowly pressing until it disappeared entirely into her.

As he began to stroke his cock in and out of Cathy's pussy, Carol crawled underneath them to continue sucking Cathy and lick his cock while he fucked her, at the same time presenting her pussy to Cathy to suck on while Ryan fucked her. Ryan fucked Cathy at a steady rhythm for almost 15 minutes before he started to cum again. This time he pumped his cum deep into Cathy's pussy, where she could feel it spurting against the sides of her cunt. When he finished cumming, Ryan let his cock fall out of Cathy's pussy into Carol's waiting mouth. Like Cathy, Carol sucked him clean and then sucked the cum from Cathy's pussy, which was swollen and puffy from the pounding it had received.

While Carol and Cathy lay on the sofa spent, Ryan went into the kitchen for three beers and brought them back to the sofa. Sitting up to make room for him, he sat in between them and gave each of them a beer. Both girls snuggled up next to him as they drank their beers in silence, recuperating from their exertions.

"It sure was nice of you to stop by," Ryan said with a laugh. "You should definitely do it more often."

"I'd sure like that," Cathy sighed. "Nothing in my life has ever made me feel this good. I can see why you two have been friends forever."

"Oh, we've been friends forever," Carol said, "but we've only been doing this for a couple of years. We had our whole lives to get to know each other first, that's why we know each other so well. We've always shared everything our whole lives, so now, why not this," she said, indicating Cathy.

"Well, it sure is nice," she agreed.

"You're so beautiful," Ryan said. "I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh, I used to," Cathy admitted, "but we broke up just before I came to school. It's sad, but I haven't really missed him, and now, god, he's the farthest thing from my mind. "Have you two always been boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"We're not," Carol said. "We're best friends who also fuck each other whenever we want. We both go out with other people and we've never had a problem with it. We know we're always going to be there for each other."

"That's so beautiful," Cathy sighed.

"Why don't you spend the night with us," Carol suggested.

"You don't mind?" Cathy asked.

"Of course not," Ryan interjected. "You're always welcome."

"Thanks, I'd like that," Cathy said, hugging first Ryan and then Carol.

They then retired to Carol's room for the night, which they spent fucking and sucking until they were exhausted and fell asleep.

A couple of days later Carol mentioned to Ryan after school one day that she had met a couple of really nice guys and she had invited them over that evening. Ryan said that he was planning on going to the library that night, that he'd be quiet when he came in.

Early that evening, after Ryan had left, Carol heard a knock on the door. Opening it, she greeted the two men who stood there, Derrick and Tyrone. They were both 6'4", heavily muscled athletes who played on the football team. They were also both black. Carol invited them in. She was wearing a T-shirt which was cut off just below her breasts, barely covering them, and definitely not concealing her hardened nipples. She was also wearing short shorts which let part of her ass cheeks show. After getting them beers, they sat down on the sofa to talk.

After the obligatory questions about where they were from and how the football team was doing, they ran out of conversation. After a rather pregnant pause, Carol sat forward on the edge of the sofa.

"I guess you're wondering why I invited you over, aren't you?" she asked.

"It crossed my mind," Derrick replied. "Why did you invite us over?"

"Well, I don't mean to be forward, but I thought you two guys were just gorgeous, especially together. I mean, you're both in really good shape and I just thought I'd like to get to know you both better," she finished lamely.

"What did you have in mind?" Tyrone inquired with a smile.

"I don't know," Carol said, "I just thought I'd invite you over."

"Well, why don't we get to know each other a little better," Tyrone said, reaching over and taking Carol's hands in his.

As Carol looked into his face, Tyrone drew her closer, leaning forward until he could just kiss her. As he softly kissed her, Carol's eyes closed and she softly began to respond, kissing him back, letting her arms slide around his neck as they began the dance of the dueling tongues. As they kissed, Derrick slid around to the other side of Carol and began to rub her back and shoulders as she kissed Tyrone. Breaking off her kiss with Tyrone, Carol turned her head and kissed Derrick, even as he slid his hands around to slide up and under her T-shirt and cup her breasts.

Moaning, Carol arched her back as she kissed Derrick, his hands caressing and squeezing her breasts. Leaning back into him, Tyrone leaned forward and pulled her shirt up, revealing her breasts, whose nipples were hard and firm, jutting out, begging for attention. Tyrone obliged by sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue and sucking on it, pulling it lightly with his teeth as Carol moaned into Derrick's mouth. As he sucked on her breasts, Tyrone began to unfasten her pants and pull the zipper open. Wriggling her ass to help, Tyrone pulled her shorts off, revealing her pantiless pussy. Continuing to suck on her breasts, Tyrone reached down between her legs and slid a finger up into her pussy, causing Carol to thrust her pussy into his hand, squirming on his finger. As Tyrone tried to contort himself into position to suck her pussy, Carol pushed him away and jumped up from the sofa.

"Let's go into the other room," she suggested, standing there naked in front of them.

They eagerly followed her into her bedroom, where Carol ran and jumped on the bed, laying back, her legs spread wide, her hands busy in her pussy.

"You two take off your clothes," she said, continuing to play with her pussy and lick her fingers.

They quickly stripped their clothes off, revealing fine, chiseled bodies, with their black cocks hanging in front of them. As they approached the bed, Carol reached out and grabbed each of their cocks in a hand, squeezing them as they began to harden. Pulling them closer, she began to lick first one, then the other of their cocks, beginning to suck them in earnest as they grew to full length. They were both almost as big as Ryan, but not quite. Carol was fascinated as she sucked their cocks. The black color and their peculiar smell excited her tremendously.

Holding Derrick's cock in her hand and pumping it, she opened her throat and sucked Tyrone's cock deep into her throat, pausing to milk it with her throat muscles for a moment before letting it slide back out. Then she did the same with Derrick, sucking his cock deep into her throat for a moment before letting him go. As she continued to suck on Derrick's cock, he pushed her back onto the bed, straddling her chest as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Tyrone had crawled between her widespread legs and was sucking her pussy, running his tongue all over and sticking it up into her hole as far as he could. Carol was writhing on the bed as Tyrone assaulted her pussy with his tongue, driving her wild. She took this out on Derrick's cock, which she was sucking with gusto. After about five minutes of this, Tyrone and Derrick traded places, with Derrick sucking her pussy and Tyrone fucking her face. They continued like this for several minutes, the sounds of their sucking filling the room.


Meanwhile, Ryan had returned to the apartment and quietly let himself in. Seeing the beers on the table and Carol's clothes strewn on the floor, Ryan knew that things had progressed to the bedroom, so he quietly and quickly let himself into his own room and pulled the mirror down off the wall, giving himself a view into Carol's room. What greeted his eyes was two huge studs of black men, one fucking Carol's face, burying his cock in her throat with each thrust, and the other kneeling between her thighs, his face buried in her pussy, slurping away.

As he watched, Ryan pulled his own cock out of his pants and began to stroke himself as he watched his sister with these two studs. Suddenly Carol pushed the two guys away and got onto her hands and knees and commenced sucking Tyrone's cock again. With her pussy pointed at Derrick, he quickly positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it in, easily burying it all the way up into her hole. As he began to pump her, Carol was gurgling around the cock she was sucking in delight as the cock in her pussy stroked her fires.

After several minutes of this, Carol spun around and began sucking the cock that had just been in her pussy and presented her pussy to the other cock for some fucking. Tyrone quickly began to fuck Carol with a steady rhythm as Derrick fucked her face. Carol just loved to taste herself on a cock, and Derrick's tasted particularly good to her right now. After several minutes, Tyrone groaned and announced that he was going to soon cum. Carol picked up her sucking on Derrick's cock, really working it as Tyrone fucked her like there was no tomorrow. As she felt Derrick's cock tense up to cum, Tyrone screamed and began to pump his load into her pussy, even as Derrick started to cum in her mouth. Carol was in heaven as she felt cum pumping in to her from both ends. She greedily slurped and sucked Derrick's cum as he filled her mouth and pumped Tyrone's cock with her cunt muscles as he continued to spasm inside of her pussy.

As Ryan watched the two men cum, his own cock began to spurt its load up into the air, splashing on the wall as his balls pumped themselves dry. As he watched, Carol turned to Tyrone's cock and sucked it into her mouth, sucking their combined juices from it until she could taste no more. Then she rolled over onto her back and smiled at the two of them. They just sat there, spent from their exertions, amazed at this sexual hellion who had just drained them of their balls.

As Carol lay there spent, a smile across her face and her eyes shut, she kept thanking them over and over and over as they gathered their clothes and dressed, leaving quietly as she lay there. After Ryan heard the door close and knew they were gone, he left his room and went to Carol's, where she was still lying on the bed. Straddling her chest, he introduced his cock to Carol's mouth as it opened, letting it slide down her tongue. Her eyes opened brightly as she tasted his cum still on the end of his cock and began to suck him with enthusiasm. As she sucked on his cock, Ryan told her how sexy it had been to watch her do the two guys at the same time. Carol smile and gurgled her joy around his cock as he fucked her face.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, Ryan turned her on her hands and knees and pushed his cock into her pussy, beginning to fuck her as hard as he could. He was still so excited from having watched her that he could only fuck like crazy. As he fucked her and fucked her, Carol just arched her back and grunted each time his cock plunged in to the bottom. After several minutes Ryan felt himself ready to cum. Pulling his cock from her pussy, he spun her around and let her suck him on her hands and knees as he commenced fucking her face. As she sucked herself from his cock, Ryan's balls exploded and he came in a torrent in her mouth, filling it as she gulped to swallow all of his seed. Then they both collapsed on the bed.

"This is the best fucking I've ever had," Carol said. "It's so nice just being able to fuck and fuck and fuck, whenever I want. And especially having you to fuck to finish anything and everything off."

"Well, you sure have some interesting foreplay," Ryan agreed. "It's a real rush watching you. You suck cock like you've been doing it for a hundred years."

"Who knows, maybe I was a professional in a previous life," Carol said.

"Well, you haven't lost anything in the translation," Ryan said.

"Hey," Carol said suddenly, "I think they both have at least one sister here at school. Would you like me to see if I can get them to come meet you?"

"Do you think you could," Ryan asked, his eyes brightening at the prospect.

"I bet I can convince them now," Carol laughed, drawing her hand through her pussy and licking the cum from it.

"Well, let's go for it," Ryan said.

The next day at school, Carol ran up to Ryan and told him that one of her friends, Tyrone, said he had two sisters at the school and that he was sure they'd like to meet us both. She hadn't seen Derrick so she hadn't been able to ask him yet. She told him that they were going to come over that night to visit.

Just as they were finishing dinner that night, there was a knock on the door. Answer it, Carol opened the door and greeted Tyrone, who introduced his two sisters, Dwana and Twana. After a doubletake, Carol realized that they were identical twins. Inviting them in, she introduced everyone to her roommate, Ryan. After they had talked for a while, Ryan excused himself for a minute and left the room.

"Well, what you think?" Tyrone asked his sisters. "You think the boy's cute?"

"Yes," they answered together.

"He sure is," Dwana added. "He looks real sweet."

"Well, when he come back in the room, I'm going in the other room with Carol for a bit. You two be nice to him for a while, okay?"

"Sure, Tyrone," Twana said, "that's cool."

As Ryan returned to the room, Carol winked at him as she went into her room, dragging Tyrone with her by the hand. As they entered her room and she shut the door, Carol stopped and turned to him.

"Are you sure they don't mind entertaining Ryan?" she asked.

"Those two been watching me fuck for more than three years now. I know they don't be virgins, so I'm not worried. I just hope your friend be strong."

"Oh, he's strong," Carol said with a smile, as she tugged at his pants, pulling his cock out.

As they fell on the bed, back out in the living room Ryan was trying to talk with Dwana and Twana but was very distracted. They were both really cute, with close-cropped hair, about 5'6" each and bodies that looked to die for. Finally he asked them if they liked dancing. When they said they loved to dance, Ryan put on some music, some slow music. Standing up, Dwana took his hands and stepped into his arms as they began to dance, fitting her body up against his as they moved to the music. Then Ryan felt Twana push up against him from behind, letting her arms slide around his waist to hold him.


As they danced, Ryan felt his cock growing from the two of them rubbing against him. Looking down at Dwana, Ryan saw that she was looking up at him, a soft smile on her face. Bending down, Ryan gently kissed her on the mouth, which she responded to by slithering her tongue out into his mouth, seeking his out. As they stopped dancing as they got into their kiss, Ryan felt Twana's hands slide down to grasp his cock, squeezing it with both hands as he kissed Dwana. When Dwana felt Twana's hands between them, she broke her kiss and stepped back a step, then reached forward and quickly undid his pants and pulled them down, revealing his cock standing at attention.

Falling to her knees, Dwana opened her mouth and let the head of Ryan's cock slide into her mouth, where she gently sucked on it and explored it with her tongue, teasing the slit at the end with the tip of her tongue and then sucking even more of his cock into her mouth. She couldn't get it all to fit, so she began to suck on what she could, holding his balls and rolling them in her hand as she sucked him.

Meanwhile, Twana had removed her clothes and was rubbing her body against him from behind, letting her hands move around to hold his cock while her sister sucked on it. Watching his white cock slide in and out of her black mouth was really turning Ryan on. Then Twana moved around in front of him and nudged Dwana out of the way. As she knelt down, Ryan could see her beautiful chocolate breasts, very full with huge nipples the size of silver dollars covering the ends. As she dropped to her knees in front of him, she stuck her tongue out and lifted his cock with the tip of her tongue before opening her mouth and letting it slide into her mouth. Twana sucked cock with her entire mouth, making him feel as though he was in a wet velvet vacuum chamber.

After several minutes of this, Ryan gently pried Twana from his cock and nudged the two of them over to the sofa. Getting them both to kneel on the sofa and lean over the back with their pussies pointed at him, Ryan got down on his knees and began to suck their pussies, moving back and forth between them, running his tongue up into their dark holes as far as he could and sucking on their black and pink nubs of clit. Twana and Dwana both squirmed on the couch as Ryan used the full length of his tongue to tease and stimulate them. Their musky scent filled his nose as he sucked their pussies.

Standing up, Ryan positioned his cock at the entrance to Dwana's pussy and wormed it into her slowly, pushing until it all disappeared between her black pussy lips. He marveled at the contrast of his white cock sliding in and out of her black pussy. After he fucked her for a couple of minutes, Ryan pulled his cock from her pussy and pushed it into Twana's eager pussy, which seemed to suck him right on in. As he luxuriated in the feel of her cunt on his cock as he fucked her, Ryan was in heaven.

Then suddenly Carol's bedroom door opened and Tyrone walked into the room, buttoning his shirt as he did so. When he saw Ryan pumping his cock into Twana's pussy, he froze for a minute, which Ryan did also. Then he smiled at him.

"So, how's black pussy to you, boy?" he asked.

"Just great," Ryan replied as he commenced stroking Twana. "Tastes good, too."

"Well, your roommate not too bad either at that," he said, as Carol entered the room behind him, still naked.

Ryan felt his hard-on beginning to soften as Tyrone and Carol stood there and looked at him. Twana was pushing her ass back into him to encourage him and Dwana had reached over and was playing with his balls.

"Go on, Ryan, don't stop on our account," Carol said with a laugh. "We'll just watch."

As Ryan began to fuck Twana again, Dwana complained that it was her turn again. Ryan pulled his cock from Twana's pussy and began to push it back into Dwana's. As he did so, Carol knelt in back of Twana and pushed her face into her pussy and began to lick and suck her pussy. Twana squealed as she felt Carol's tongue teasing and tickling her pussy and wriggled her ass and pushed it back into Carol's face, eagerly seeking out her flashing tongue.

Tyrone was sitting there laughing as he watched Ryan fucking one sister while Carol sucked the other. After Ryan had fucked Dwana for several minutes, he again pulled his cock from her pussy and moved to fuck Twana again. Before he could stick his cock into her pussy, Carol had opened her mouth and sucked it into her mouth for a second, slurping all of the juices from it before releasing him so he could fuck Twana. As he began to pump Twana, Carol moved over to Dwana and began to suck her pussy, noisily slurping as she feasted.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers
123456...9