Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Cathy jumped up and ran to the kitchen, returning quickly with some oil which she proceeded to smear all over Ryan's now hard cock. Handing the oil to Carol, Cathy got on her hands and knees and presented her ass to Carol, telling her to rub some of the oil on her. Carol obliged her, rubbing oil all over her ass, even letting one of her fingers slide into Cathy's ass and probe around before pronouncing her ready. Ryan got to his knees and positioned his oiled cock at Cathy's rosebud, letting it slide down through her pussy once or twice before beginning to push into her ass. Surprisingly, and probably a lot because of the oil, Ryan's huge cock just slid right into Cathy's ass, all the way in, while Cathy just groaned from the unaccustomed stretching Ryan's cock caused.


Once his cock was fully buried in her ass, Ryan just let it rest there for a second, his cock throbbing deep in her ass and her asshole clenching and unclenching at the unaccustomed presence stuffing it. Then Ryan slowly began to pump his cock in and out of Cathy's ass, letting the entire length of his cock slide out each time before plunging it back in. As he began to fuck her ass in earnest, Carol lay down in front of Cathy, letting her have access to her pussy which she immediately began to lick and suck as Ryan fucked her ass. Ryan fucked Cathy in the ass for at least five minutes before Carol spoke up and said that she wanted him in her ass also.

Reluctantly, Cathy let Ryan's cock slip from her ass as Ryan turned to push his cock into Carol's ass. Due to its recent breaking in, Ryan's cock rather easily slid up into Carol's ass. Carol grunted as she felt Ryan's huge cock filling her ass, but she began to push back against him as he started fucking her. Cathy lay in front of her and Carol happily began to lick and suck her pussy as Ryan fucked her ass. After several more minutes of pumping his cock in and out of her tight little ass, Ryan felt his balls contracting and he began to cum in Carol's ass. As he groaned in delight, Ryan felt his balls emptying as he dumped his seed into Carol's ass. When he finished, he fell onto the bed spent. After a couple of minutes, Carol and Cathy dragged him up and they all went and showered together.

The next day Carol received a phone call from their parents telling her that they were going to come visit them for a couple of days. Feeling a moment of panic, Carol assured them that they would love to see them and that they could stay with them. When she told Ryan about the call, they both realized that they were going to have to tell Cathy the truth. When Cathy arrived home from school, they sat down with her on the sofa and Carol explained that her parents were coming to visit them for a few days. When Cathy assured her that she didn't mind, Carol explained that Ryan's parents were also coming to visit for a few days. When Carol looked puzzled, Carol then told her that her parents and Ryan's parents were the same people.

As Cathy let the significance of this sink in, her eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open.

"Are you telling me that you're related somehow?" she asked.

"Yes," Carol replied. "Ryan's my fraternal twin brother."

"You're brother and sister?" Cathy asked in astonishment.

"Twins," Ryan added.

"But I had no idea," Cathy said. "I mean, the way you two carry on, I never would have suspected."

"Well, we didn't want anyone to know. We figured most people wouldn't understand. We've been fucking each other for over two years and we didn't see any reason to stop now. So, because we don't look like brother and sister, we figured we could get away with it," Carol explained.

"But what are we going to do about your parents?" Cathy asked. "Won't they figure it out?"

"We'll just tell them that you're Ryan's live-in girlfriend and I'll offer to bunk with you two while they're here. We can't begin to tell you how strange our parents are. We know they've been into swapping and stuff for years. That's one of the reasons we started messing with each other, we didn't see anything wrong with it."

"Well, I'll sure keep the secret," Cathy promised.

"We're not worried about you, we just had to tell you now. We were going to tell you one day, it just came sooner than we had imagined," Carol said.

When their parents arrived two days later, Cathy thought they were real nice people. Sean was a nice-looking, tall man with a friendly smile. Becky was a pleasant-looking blonde with an easy, relaxed manner. After the introductions, Carol explained the sleeping arrangements and helped them get settled in her room. Sean and Becky took the three of them out to dinner that evening, a real nice, expensive restaurant, where they drank several bottles of wine. When they got back to the apartment, even though it was Friday, with all the wine and everything, Carol said that she was going to bed. Ryan and Cathy said that they'd had enough and everyone said goodnight.

Once they were in the room, they all quickly undressed and then Carol went over to the mirror on the wall. Giving Ryan and Cathy a big grin, she took the mirror down and looked into her own room where her parents were getting undressed. She and Ryan had never really seen their parents doing anything, they had just figured it out through watching them with their friends as they would fondle and touch other couples when they thought no one was watching.

As they looked into the other room, Carol saw her father drop his pants to reveal a cock every bit as big as Ryan's. Cathy gasped as she saw him reach down and fondle his balls and cock, squeezing it as it grew. Becky had pulled her shirt off and bra, revealing a very nice set of breasts, whose nipples quickly screwed themselves into hardened points at the end of her breasts. Seeing Sean's cock rising, Becky pushed him backwards onto the bed and fell to her knees in front of him. As they watched, Becky let her tongue snake out to taste and tease the head of Sean's cock, then she opened her mouth and let the entire length of his cock slide into her mouth and disappear down her throat.

Ryan whistled appreciatively as he saw his mother sucking his father's cock, admiring her technique. Carol and Cathy each had a hand on his cock and were squeezing it as they watched Becky sucking Sean. After several minutes of very talented head, Becky stood up and pulled her skirt off, then her panties. All three of them gasped as they saw that her entire pussy was shaven, completely smooth.

Ryan and Carol looked at each other in astonishment as they saw their mother's pussy, then turned their attention back to the other room. As they watched, Becky stood on the bed facing them, her legs spread, the lips of her pussy pouting open, revealing the tip of her clit peeping out from between them. Then they saw Sean slide his tongue between her pussy lips and lick the entire length of Becky's pussy, then plunge his tongue all the way up into her hole. As they watched, Sean proceeded to lick and suck Becky's pussy in great style, his huge cock sticking out in front of him.

After several minutes, he positioned Becky on her hands and knees on the bed and plunged his cock into her pussy. They watched in fascination as they fucked, Sean pumping his cock in and out of her bald pussy, the lips clinging to his cock as it slid in and out. He pumped and pumped her pussy, ramming his cock in and out. Then suddenly he pulled his cock from her pussy, allowing them to see Becky's gaping cunt, juices dribbling out, as Sean moved to her head where he flopped his cock into her open and waiting mouth. As they watched, he pumped his slimy, gooey cock in and out of Becky's mouth, then tensed up as he began to cum. They saw him spurting his cum into her mouth, filling it as Becky gulped it down, the whole time smiling up at him. When he finished cumming, she licked his cock clean, sucking the last of his cum from the end, then they fell on the bed and turned off the light.

Ryan, Carol and Cathy looked at each other in delight. Ryan and Carol had just seen their parents fucking and sucking like pros. They had always sort of known that they were into things like that, they had just never seen them before.

"Dad's cock is as big as yours, maybe bigger," Carol said, grabbing his cock in her hands.

"It looked nice and yummy, too," Cathy added, also grabbing his cock.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I liked mom's bald pussy myself. It looked real tasty," Ryan said.

"I'll give you tasty," Cathy said, pushing him back to the bed and climbing onto his face, rubbing her pussy all over his face while Carol began to suck on his cock.

The slurping sounds of their sucking filled the room for a long while before Ryan insisted on fucking them. Positioning them side by side on their hands and knees, Ryan took turns fucking first one pussy, then the other, fucking them for almost an hour before cumming in Cathy's pussy. When he finished and fell on the bed, Carol pushed her face in between Cathy's thighs and licked and sucked her pussy until there was no more cum to suck up, then they all fell asleep.

The next morning as Cathy was leaving the shower to go back to the bedroom, only a towel wrapped around herself, she bumped into Sean. Startled, she lost her grip on the towel and it fell to the floor, leaving her standing there naked in front of him. Giving her a frank appraisal from head to foot, Sean smiled at her and bent over and picked up the towel, his face coming very close to her damp pussy.

As he handed her the towel, Becky came out of the bedroom and stopped looking at them both.

"Well, what have we here?" she inquired.

"N -- nothing, Becky," Cathy stammered, flustered.

"She just dropped her towel when I bumped into her and I was picking it up for her," Sean explained.

"Well, you're certainly beautiful enough that you shouldn't be covering yourself up anyway, my dear," Becky said. "Everyone should be able to enjoy seeing such beauty," she said, reaching out and taking the towel from her hands.

"Don't you find her attractive, Sean?" Becky asked, studying her.

"Extremely," he agreed.

At that moment the bedroom door opened and Carol stuck her head out. Seeing them standing there, Cathy naked, talking, her mouth fell open in surprise.

"What's going on?" Carol asked.

"I dropped my towel," Cathy said, blushing.

"Yes, we were just telling her that it's a shame to cover up such beauty," Becky said.

"Does that go for everybody?" Carol asked mischievously.

"Why, sure, why not," Becky agreed.

"Then why are you covered up?" she asked. "I think both of you are beautiful. It's a shame to keep such beauty covered up," she laughed.

"Well, I personally agree," Sean said.

"I'm glad you do, dad," Carol said, coming into the room, completely naked.

"Now, Carol, that's not funny," Becky said.

"You mean I'm not beautiful," she asked," and should stay covered up?"

"You're our daughter," Becky said. "That's different."

"Cathy's Ryan's girlfriend, that's not different? You don't think Ryan would find it a bit strange for you to be insisting that Cathy be nude because she's beautiful and not have the same standard for me?"

"And what are you doing coming from your brother's room naked?" Becky asked.


"I'm not ashamed of anything, especially not with family," Carol said, moving over to stand in front of her father. "Should I be?" as she reached up and hugged her father, pressing her body against his as she kissed him lightly.

"Both of you go get dressed now," Becky said. "Enough of this. Come, we'll take everyone to breakfast."

They all went to breakfast and then showed Sean and Becky around the campus. Saying that they'd like to wander around the town themselves, they all agreed to meet for dinner at a local restaurant later. When Ryan, Carol and Cathy returned to the apartment, Don was sitting in front, waiting.

"Oh, Don, I'm so glad to see you," Cathy shouted, hugging him fiercely. "How long can you stay?"

"Just the night. I have a meeting tomorrow and have to catch a plane."

"Oh, great. You can meet --" she broke off, looking at Ryan and Carol, a shocked look on her face.

"Well, come on in," Carol said, breaking the awkwardness of the moment.

So they sat around talking for a while, getting filled in on each other's lives. Cathy was increasingly nervous, fidgeting as she sat there. Finally she couldn't stand it any longer and told Carol that she needed to talk to her privately. Excusing themselves, they went into the bedroom. Once they were in the bedroom, Cathy turned to Carol and asked her what they were going to do about her parents.

"Don't worry about it," Carol reassured her. "I'm sure it won't become a problem."

"Oh, I hope not," she said, as Carol hugged her and kissed her, letting their tongues dance together for a moment.

"Let's go suck the boys," Carol said suddenly, a big smile on her face. "I haven't had any yet this morning."

When they went back into the other room, Carol went and knelt in front of Don with a big smile on her face. Reaching up and rubbing his cock through his pants, she said,

"I haven't had any yet this morning, you don't mind, do you?"

As Don gasped in astonishment, Carol had his zipper down and his cock out in short order. As she began to lick his cock head, Don saw that Cathy was also pulling Ryan's cock out and beginning to suck on it. He watched in fascination as his little sister sucked Ryan's monster cock, admiring the deft manner in which she managed. He smiled as Carol's tongue reminded him of how nice Cathy's mouth had felt last time he was here and how sweet her pussy had been. He closed his eyes and lay his head back, enjoying the blowjob as Carol started to get into it.

After many minutes, Don felt Carol's mouth leave his cock for a moment, then slide back down onto it. Opening his eyes, he saw that Cathy was now sucking on his cock and that Carol was sucking Ryan's. Cathy had a big smile from around his cock as she watched him the entire time she was sucking him, never letting her eyes leave his face. As he watched his cock disappearing into her mouth again and again, Don got increasingly excited and his balls began to churn. Giving a strangled cry, he began to cum, pumping gobs of cum into Cathy's mouth, filling it. Cathy slurped and gulped as his cum filled her mouth, swallowing every drop of and sucking any remaining traces from his cock before sitting back and smiling at him.

"Your cock tastes so good, Don, I can't believe you never let me suck it before," Cathy said.

"Yes. Well, if I had known how much you enjoyed it, I might have," he said, " as long as you'd let me suck that sweet pussy of yours that I tasted last time I was here.

"I love having my pussy licked and sucked," Cathy said. "You can do it anytime you'd like. I'm always ready."

Just then they heard Ryan groan as he began to cum, pumping his load into Carol's eager sucking mouth. As Don and Cathy watched as Carol swallowed Ryan's cum, Cathy pulled her pants and panties off and sat on the seat, her legs draped over the sides, her pussy open and exposed, her bright red bush shining at them from around her pouting pussy lips. Reaching down and lightly rubbing her clit, Cathy encouraged Don to come suck her, to lick her, to make her cum the way he had.

As Don crawled between her legs and began to lick her pussy, Carol lay on her back under Don and began to suck on his cock again, while Ryan pulled her pants off to gain access to her pussy. Ryan knelt down and began to lick and suck on Carol's pussy, loving the taste of her as he plunged his tongue up into her hole, sucking her juices. The sound of their slurping filled the room for several minutes as they all sucked.

Then Cathy pulled Don up from where he had been expertly sucking her pussy and kissed him, grabbing his cock in her hands. Then positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy, she encouraged him to push it in, begging him to fuck her. After a momentary hesitation, Don plunged his cock into her eager pussy, feeling the velvet smoothness of her pussy clasp his cock as he began to fuck his sister. Ryan pulled Carol on top of himself and quickly impaled her on his cock as he encouraged her to fuck him. Carol responded by jumping up and down on his cock with abandon, really enjoying herself as she watched Cathy's pussy swallowing up Don's cock with each thrust.

While they were all fucking, the door suddenly opened and Sean and Becky walked in, stopping as they saw them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Becky shouted, as she realized that Carol was astride Ryan's cock.

Without missing a beat, Carol looked over her shoulder at her parents and replied that she was fucking Ryan, looking at them defiantly. Don had froze when they burst into the room, not knowing who they were, but Cathy was tugging at him, exhorting him to keep fucking, not to stop. Ryan was helpless to do anything, with Carol on top of him still sliding her pussy back and forth on his cock, even with their parents standing there.

Becky sputtered, not believing what she was seeing, unable to accept that her children were fucking each other right in front of her. Shouting at Sean to come pack, that they were leaving this place, she stormed from the room. Sean just stood there watching Don fuck Cathy's red pussy. He did not know who he was, just that he wished that he were the one standing there fucking her. Then his eyes returned to Carol, who was gleefully riding Ryan's cock. Walking over to them to say something, his voice caught in his throat when Carol turned and grabbed his cock through his pants as she rode Ryan.

As he stood there, she fished his cock out of his trousers and began to lick and suck it as she fucked Ryan, never missing a beat. Sean just stood there watching his daughter suck his cock, amazed when she would suck the entire length down into her throat. After sucking him for a minute or so, Carol stopped and looked at him.

"Go to mom," she said. "Help her."


When Sean went into the other room, he left the door open. Carol could hear her mother arguing with her father, then she heard some sobs, then the sound of kissing. When she could no longer hear anything from the other room, she jumped up off of Ryan and pulled him up. Moving to the doorway to the bedroom, they looked in and saw their father kneeling on their mother's chest, his cock filling her mouth as he fucked it. Her knees were up and spread, giving them a perfect view of her smooth pussy.

Quietly tugging Ryan in after her, Carol dragged him to the foot of the bed next to Becky's pussy. Poking him in the ribs, Carol nudged him until he lowered his face into his mother's pussy, letting his tongue slide through her smooth pussy lips and up into her hole. Becky gasped and choked around Sean's cock as she felt Ryan's tongue in her pussy. Sean then noticed them but did not stop fucking Becky's mouth. Ryan continued to suck his mother's pussy for several minutes, then Carol pulled him away and motioned him to her face. As Ryan got out of the way, Carol lowered her face into her mother's pussy, licking and sucking on her smooth pussy, chewing on her lips and pulling her clit with her teeth, causing her to really squirm and moan from around Sean's cock.

Then Ryan came into her view, his erect cock swinging in front of him as he approached her face. Her eyes opened wide and she tried to talk but couldn't because of Sean's huge cock filling her mouth. Sean and Ryan looked each other in the eye, then Sean let his cock slide out of Becky's mouth. When she opened it to say something, Ryan quickly shoved his cock in, effectively stopping her mouth. As Becky struggled to spit his cock out, Ryan gently began to fuck his cock in and out of her mouth, with his father still sitting on her chest, pinning her down. With Carol's tongue working on her pussy distracting her and the feel of Ryan's cock sliding back and forth in her mouth, Becky surrendered, letting her body go limp and closing her eyes, beginning to suck Ryan's cock with passion.

1...456789