Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan heard the noise at the wall and knew that Carol and Don were watching them. After fucking Cathy in the mouth for several more minutes, Ryan positioned her on her hands and knees so that her pussy was pointing at the wall. Don was treated to the sight of his sister's pussy for the first time in his life. He found himself turned on by the sight of his sister's red-furred pussy staring at him, slightly gaping open. He could see her hole puckering open as Ryan knelt down and stuck the biggest tongue Don had ever seen way up into her pussy. Don groaned as Carol's sucking and the sight of Ryan sucking his sister got to him.

Then Ryan stood up and positioned his cock at the entrance to Cathy's pussy. Don couldn't believe that that monster cock was going to fit into his sister's pussy. He watched in fascination as Ryan steadily pushed his cock all the way into Cathy's pussy and began to fuck her. As Ryan began to pump Cathy's pussy, he told her that he was pretty sure that Carol and Don were watching them from the mirror. Cathy froze for a moment, then feeling the thrill of her brother watching her being fucked by Ryan's monster cock, she got even more turned on and began to really wriggle her ass as Ryan pumped her.


As Carol sucked on Don's cock, she could tell he was really turned on watching his sister getting fucked. As Don watched, he saw Ryan stiffen and Cathy spun around and began to suck on his cock even as it began to spurt great gobs of cum into her mouth. The sight was too much for him and he began to blow his load into Carol's eagerly sucking mouth. When he finished cumming, he just stood there, seeing his sister with her face full of cock and cum dribbling down her chin.

"Well, what did you think?" Carol asked, standing up and cupping Don's cock and balls in her hands. "Your little sister's grown up, hasn't she?"

"I would never have imagined," Don admitted. "She's absolutely beautiful."

"Well, there's a lot more to Cathy than you can imagine," Carol said.

"What do you mean?"

"Just that she's grown up a lot more than you realize. You wait here for a minute, I'm going to go say good morning to them," Carol said.

As Don watched in astonishment, Carol left the room stark naked and went into Ryan and Cathy's room. Through the mirror Don saw her go over to the bed and kiss each of them before sitting on the bed with them. As he watched them talk, Don felt his cock growing hard again.

Meanwhile, Carol had kissed them good morning, tasting Ryan's cum on Cathy's mouth. She told them that they had watched them this morning and that Don was really excited seeing Cathy so grown up. She added that Don thought that Cathy was very sexy and that she actually had turned him on. He's watching us now, she added.

With a grin, Cathy leaned over and kissed Carol, a deep swirling kiss. Then she pushed her over backwards onto the bed and began to lick and suck her pussy, being careful to position so that Don was getting an eyeful. As she sucked Carol's pussy, Cathy encouraged Ryan to fuck her from behind some more. Ryan happily obliged, slamming his cock into her and beginning to fuck.

In the other room, Don was beside himself in shock as he saw his sister licking and eating Carol's pussy, the very pussy that he himself had just spent the night fucking. As he watched Cathy sucking Carol's pussy and Ryan begin to fuck her again from behind, Don began to stroke his cock, which had jumped up to full mast as he watched his sister. Then he saw Cathy disengage herself from Carol's pussy and Ryan's cock and stand up. Then without warning, she walked over to the wall and pulled the mirror aside, leaving him face to face with her through the wall.

"I know you're watching and I don't mind," Cathy said, as he stood there in shock, his cock in his hand. "Why don't you come over here and you can see everything up close."

With that said, Cathy went back to the bed and began to suck on Ryan's cock as Carol pushed her face between her ass cheeks and began to lick and suck her asshole and pussy. Numbly, Don staggered back from the wall. Very slowly he left Carol's room and went next door, walking over to the bed and standing next to Ryan as Cathy sucked his cock. Seeing him standing next to Ryan as she sucked his cock, Cathy paused and looked up at Don and smiled. Then reaching out, she grasped his cock and ran her tongue all around the head of it, watching the astonished expression on his face as she began to suck on his cock.

Ryan moved aside with a big smile as he watched Cathy sucking on her brother's cock. Carol stopped her sucking on Cathy's pussy and sat up to watch also. As Don closed his eyes in pleasure, Ryan nudged him over to the bed and he lay back as Cathy began to suck him in earnest. Carol gently nudged Cathy until she was astraddle Don's face, her pussy right in front of his mouth. As the aroma of her pussy reached his nose, Don's tongue flicked out and he tasted his sister's pussy, then began to lick and suck it eagerly, like a starved person.


Ryan positioned Carol on her hands and knees across Don's legs so that he could fuck her from behind, right over where Cathy was sucking Don's cock. Every once in a while Ryan would pull his cock from Carol's pussy and let Cathy suck it for a moment, after which she would return to sucking Don's cock. Suddenly Cathy started squirming as Don's tongue drove her to orgasm. Increasing her intensity of sucking, Don's balls started to contract and he began to cum in Cathy's mouth. The sound of Cathy gurgling and gulping Don's cum triggered Ryan's own orgasm and he began to cum, pumping his cock way up into Carol's pussy as he filled it. When he stopped cumming and pulled his cock from her pussy, Cathy eagerly grabbed it and licked and sucked it clean, then buried her nose in Carol's ass as she began to suck the cum from her pussy. When she had finished sucking all of the cum from Carol's pussy, she turned around and kissed her brother.

"Hi, Don," she said. "I hope you like what I've learned in college so far."

Carol and Ryan burst out laughing at the look on Don's face, then said that they hated to interrupt, but the three of them had classes to get to. Don expressed regret that he had to leave, but promised that he'd come back real soon to visit again. Cathy hugged him and kissed him, then got up, but not before giving his cock one last suck, to get dressed for class. Carol also kissed him and sucked on his cock before leaving to get dressed. Don left to many hugs and kisses as they left for school.

Everyone settled into a routine of schoolwork interspersed with plenty of sex for the next couple of weeks. Cathy easily fit in with Carol and Ryan in the apartment and spent as much time with one as the other. One day Ryan came home and Cathy was sitting on the sofa with two guys from school. Cathy introduced Ryan to Mike and Leslie and explained that they were in a class together and that they had come over to study with her. Ryan talked with them for a few minutes then went into his room. When Carol arrived, she joined Ryan in his room after meeting Mike and Leslie.

As Cathy studied with them, there was a knock on the door, and upon answering it, Cathy found that Dwana and Twana were there, as well as another girl they introduced as Serena. When Cathy knocked on Ryan's door and announced that they had company, Ryan came out in a robe to greet them. As he did so, Mike and Leslie got a glimpse of his cock as it swung under his robe, being so big that it was hard to hide. After a few minutes, Ryan suggested that they join him in his room with Carol so as not to disturb the studying. Cathy quickly said that they would go in the other room instead.

As they left the room, Carol came out of the room to join them. She was only wearing a long T-shirt and curled up on the sofa. Ryan sat next to her and Twana next to him. Dwana and Serena sat on chairs facing the sofa. Ryan covertly studied Serena. She was very beautiful, with delicate features. She was dark complected but Ryan couldn't put a finger on her ethnic origins. He could see her stealing glances at his cock which occasionally peeked out of his robe. The way Carol was sitting with her knees up allowed Dwana and Serena to see her pussy peeking from between her legs.

"We told Serena how nice you be," Twana said, smiling at Ryan and Carol. "We told her you be the best fuck we ever know. We told her you be real sweet."

"What did you tell her for?" Ryan inquired.

"She our friend. We thought she like to meet you and you like to meet her," Dwana explained. "She real pretty, ain't she?"

"She's beautiful," Ryan said, looking straight at Serena.

"Would you like to suck his cock, is that it?" Carol asked suddenly.


As Serena looked at her in surprise, Carol reached over and pulled Ryan's cock from beneath the robe. Holding it in her hand and squeezing it and lightly pumping it in her fist, Carol looked right at Serena and repeated her question. Serena looked at her dumbly for a second then nodded, a slight blush crossing her features. As Carol continued to play with Ryan's cock, Serena slowly dropped to her knees in front of him, staring in fascination as Carol manipulated his huge cock.

Tentatively reaching forward, Serena grasped his cock with one hand, which didn't even fit all the way around it. Then leaning forward, she licked the head of his cock, probing with her tongue in the slit at the end. Then she pursed her lips around the very head of his dick and lightly sucked, all the while teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Opening her mouth, she let it slide in, stretching her mouth wide to allow it entrance. As she sucked on his cock, lathing it with her tongue the whole while, Carol let her legs fall open and began to play with herself, running her fingers through her pussy as she watched Serena sucking on Ryan's cock.

Twana reached over and began to play with Ryan's balls while Serena sucked on him. Dwana, meanwhile, had flipped Serena's skirt up onto her back and was pulling her panties down, exposing her beautiful ass cheeks with her pussy bulging out from between her cheeks. As Carol watched Dwana playing with Serena's ass, rubbing it and licking it, she moved off the sofa onto the floor next to Dwana and began to rub Serena's ass too. As she bent forward to lick her ass, Carol noticed that her pussy was smooth, as smooth as her ass cheeks. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, Carol could see that Serena's pussy was as smooth as the day she had been born, not a speck of hair anywhere.

Pushing her nose between her ass cheeks, Carol licked her ass and then let her tongue slide down to lick her pussy. The smooth cunt lips felt so nice to her tongue, and she pushed her tongue in between them and let it slide the length of her pussy, tasting her sweetness as she did so. Standing up, Carol pulled Serena to her feet, and sticking her ass in Ryan's face, which he obliged by running his tongue between her cheeks, she pulled Serena's clothes off until she was standing there with nothing on.

Carol was amazed. This girl had the body of a goddess. She was perfectly formed, and with her pussy smooth, she looked like a living doll. Moving aside so that Ryan could see her, Carol noticed with satisfaction that Ryan's eyes bugged out and his mouth fell open as he saw her pussy. Encouraging Serena to sit on the sofa and lay back with her legs spread, Ryan dove into her pussy and began to lick and suck her, pushing his tongue up into her pussy as she began to writhe from his attentions.

Meanwhile, Carol and Dwana and Twana had stripped and were lying in a daisy chain on the floor sucking on each other while Ryan continued to suck on Serena's pussy. Then Ryan lay on his back and pulled Serena on top of him, slowly impaling her on his cock as she wriggled her ass. When he was completely buried in her, Serena began to rock back and forth, massaging his cock with her pussy as she fucked him. After several minutes, Twana told Serena that it was her turn and Serena reluctantly got off of Ryan's cock and Twana quickly mounted him.

Carol pulled Serena down onto the floor and lay her on her back, spreading her knees as far as they would go and looked at her pussy. It was gaping open right now from the fucking Ryan's big cock had given it. Her lips were puffy and swollen and her clit was sticking almost an inch out from between her pussy lips. Carol bent down and started to lick and suck Serena's pussy, tasting Ryan's cock in her as she began to eat. Dwana, meanwhile, pulled Carol's ass cheeks apart and began to lick and suck her ass, causing her to squirm as Dwana probed her asshole with her tongue. Serena was writhing on the floor under the assault of Carol's tongue while Twana was fucking Ryan for all it was worth.


Then Dwana said it was her turn and she nudged Twana off of Ryan's cock and took her place. Ryan was just in heaven having one pussy after another riding his monster cock. Twana squatted down on Serena's face, letting her lick and suck her pussy as Carol continued to eat her. When Ryan started making noises like he was going to cum, Carol stopped sucking on Serena's pussy and pulled her to her knees. As Ryan began to cum in Dwana's pussy, Carol pulled his cock from her and pushed it to Serena's face, which quickly became covered with cum before she could lock her lips around it and suck him as he finished cumming.

As everyone sat back, Carol licked the cum off of Serena's face, then kissed her. Then saying that she was going to get something, without thinking, Carol jumped up and ran to her room, forgetting to put some clothes on and burst in the room. As she stepped into the room, she was greeted by the sight of Cathy sucking on one cock while the other was fucking her from behind. Giving a shout of joy, Carol ran over and jumped on the bed, laying back with her legs open, inviting someone to jump in. The cock that was being sucked by Cathy quickly obliged, falling on her and plunging his cock all the way in her pussy in one stroke. As they fucked on the bed, Ryan and Dwana and Twana and Serena came to the door to see what the commotion was.

As they saw the fuckfest going on on the bed, they all entered the room and jumped on the bed. Soon everyone was either being fucked by someone or sucking or being sucked by someone or a combination thereof. After several minutes of this, Carol announced that she wanted to be fucked by all three guys at once. As they discussed how to accomplish this, it was decided that Ryan would lay on his back and she would mount him. Then Mike would fuck her in the ass, something that she had never done, and Leslie would fuck her in the mouth.

Quickly mounting Ryan and sucking Leslie's cock into her mouth, Cathy sucked on Mike's cock to get it nice and wet and he then placed it against Carol's asshole. Pushing steadily, with Carol groaning from around Leslie's cock, the head of his cock suddenly pushed into her ass. Ryan felt Carol's cunt spasm as Mike's cock entered her ass and also felt Mike's cock as it slid along the membrane separating her cunt from her ass. Then he felt Mike's cock as it slid up into her ass.

Carol was just about choking on Leslie's cock as Mike's cock split her ass as it slid up into her. She felt like she was bursting with Ryan's cock in her pussy and Mike's jammed up her ass. Then as Mike began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her ass, she began to ride up and down on Ryan's cock, enjoying tremendously the feeling of their two cocks sliding in and out of her. Everyone watched in fascination as Carol was fucked by the three of them. They pumped and pumped their cocks in and out of all of her orifices as Carol gurgled and wriggled and writhed from their fucking.

Then Carol started to scream from around Leslie's cock as she began to orgasm.

Orgasm after orgasm swept through her body, leaving her totally out of control. At the same time, Ryan and Mike, stimulated by their fucking Carol and also by the feeling of their cocks rubbing along each other, they both started spurting their cum into her at the same time. Carol screamed again as her orgasms continued and she felt their cum shooting up into her. Then as she was screaming, Leslie began to cum in her mouth, almost choking her until she managed to gulp his cum down. Finally they stopped cumming and they all fell over onto the bed, cum oozing from Carol's ass, cunt and mouth.

Cathy quickly moved to lick and suck Carol's pussy, licking up the cum that was oozing from her pussy while Serena glued her lips to Ryan's cock and began to lick and suck on it. Dwana pushed Carol over onto her stomach when Cathy finished and began to lick and suck on her ass, noisily slurping up the cum that was oozing from her.

Carol lay there, her whole body quivering from the fucking it had just received. She felt almost disembodied. As she lay there, Serena continued to suck Ryan's cock, which was already growing from her expert ministrations. Dwana and Twana had attached themselves to Mike and Leslie and were sucking their cocks. Cathy continued to lay holding Carol in her arms, softly stroking her and kissing her as she attempted to recover.

When Serena had Ryan's cock fully hard again, she mounted him and began to fuck him, reaching down and rubbing her clit as she did. Once Dwana and Twana had gotten a rise out of Mike and Leslie, they got on their hands and knees side by side and Mike and Leslie began to pump them from behind. After several minutes of fucking, Mike slid his cock out of Dwana's pussy and slid it into her ass, easily plunging his entire cock up into her ass. When Leslie saw this, he too pulled his cock out of Twana's pussy and pressed it into her ass, struggling a bit to push it all the way in. Once he succeeded, however, he began to match Mike's pumping action push for push as they fucked the two chocolate twins in the ass.

Finally Serena began to moan as Ryan began to shoot him cum up into her pussy, the feeling of his cock throbbing causing her to cum also. She was screaming as she rubbed her clit, jumping up and down as Ryan came. Meanwhile, Mike and Leslie were pumping their cocks as hard and fast as they could into Dwana and Twana's asses, impaling them on the bed. Then they too began to cum, squirting their cum up into their asses. When they had finished, everyone collapsed on the bed, cum oozing from pussies and asses everywhere.

As all of the guys were spent from all the fucking, Dwana, Twana and Serena got up and gathered their clothes. Mike and Leslie, seeing that Cathy and Carol were still wrapped in each other's arms, they too got dressed. When everyone had left, only Ryan and Cathy and Carol were left on the bed. Ryan was still laying on his back, his limp cock laying across his lap. Finally Cathy and Carol rolled out of each other's arms, Cathy rolling over to gently suck on Ryan's cock and Carol finding his mouth and kissing him.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked Carol as he kissed her.

"Yeah, I think so," she replied. "I just didn't expect it to affect me so much."

"You were really something," Ryan said, squirming as Cathy's tongue on his cock affected him. "Did it hurt when he fucked you in the ass?"

"Only a little at first, when he first pushed in. After that I got used to it and it felt really neat with him sliding back and forth against your cock. I could feel that. Do you want to try it?" she asked.

"Sure I'd like to," Ryan answered, "but I don't think you're ready for it right now. You should take it easy."

"Well, why don't you try it with me?" Cathy asked from where she was sucking Ryan's cock. "I'd like to try it too."

"Gosh, if you've never done it before it might hurt you to have a cock as big as Ryan's pushing into your ass," Carol said.

"I'd still like to try," she insisted. "I'm sure we can do it."

1...34567...9