Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

When they arrived at the home of the club host the next night, they were let in by a masked man. Entering the house, they found themselves in a large room with almost 30 people in it. The three of them exchanged glances at seeing so many people and then the host began to speak. He introduced them as three aspirants to join the club and produced three blindfolds for them. When they were tied in place, they heard everyone stripping off their clothes. Then they were told to take their own clothes off, which they slowly did, being somewhat hampered by the blindfolds.


Once they were blindfolded, Carol and Cathy were led to seats and Ryan was placed on his back on a low coffee table. The host then explained that the men would make two lines, and that one by one, they would present themselves to the two girls who would suck each one until they came. Ryan would suck each of the women until they came.

Very quickly, Becky squatted on Ryan's face, rubbing her pussy on his tongue as he began to eat her. It didn't take his talented tongue long to bring her to orgasm and she flooded his tongue and mouth with her cum. The next woman had been lightly sucking on Ryan's cock while he was eating Becky, and she now stopped and sat her pussy on his face while the next woman took up on his cock where she had left off. Ryan settled into a rhythm of licking and sucking as pussy after pussy sat on his face and came. It seemed to him that there must have been at least a dozen of them.

Meanwhile, the line of men presented their cocks to Carol and Cathy, who eagerly began to suck and lick the cocks, sucking them into their throats as they strove to bring each one to orgasm as quickly as possible. Carol was loving the taste and feel of the different cocks in her mouth and was noisily slurping and sucking on them. One after another the men shot their loads into the eager mouths of the girls, filling them with cum as they sucked and sucked. By the time they had finished sucking each of the men, they had each swallowed nine loads of cum. Both of their jaws were slightly sore from the work.

Then the host announced that each of the women would mount Ryan's cock for three minutes to fuck him, the end of which time they would move to his mouth to be sucked until the time expired for the next person. He pointed out the obvious reason for Ryan to hold his own orgasm back if he could. While they were doing this, the men would rest to build erections for their next round.

So still laying on his back, Ryan felt his cock enveloped by pussy, soft, velvety pussy, sliding ever so softly up and down on his cock. His cock was hard to the bursting point from the light sucking it had received during the first round and it took all his control not to cum as the first pussy fucked him. Then the time was up and the pussy pulled up off of his cock, leaving it sticking straight up in the air. As he felt the person responsible moving up towards his face, he also felt hands grabbing his cock and guiding it into another pussy, also soft and moist, but different. This one seemed to grab his cock as it rode up and down, milking him. At the same time, a pussy was plastered on his face, all gooey and spunky from the three minutes it had spent fucking him.

Ryan eagerly began to slither his tongue in and out of the pussy, driving the full length of it up into the hole sitting on his face. Before he knew it, the time was announced and the one pussy got up off of his face and the one that had been milking his cock took its place. This one tasted completely different as he began to suck and felt another pussy surrounding his cock once more. He was having more and more trouble keeping his own orgasm at bay as he tried to concentrate on sucking the pussy on his face, which he found quite delicious.

Then, just as the time was about to be announced, Ryan couldn't control himself anymore and he began to cum, bellowing into the pussy on his face as he came. When he finished cumming, the time was called and the pussy on his face got up and the one into which he had just cum moved up. As he felt his cock being lightly sucked into a ready state again, a spunk-filled pussy slithered onto his face, cum dribbling from it all over his tongue and mouth as he began to lick and suck it, eating his own cum as he did so. His cock quickly rose to attention once again and he felt another pussy slide onto it and begin to hump him.


This went on and on, for almost an hour, and once again after the tenth person Ryan lost control and came again, giving him one more cum-filled pussy to suck. When the last one had gotten up off of his face, his face was completely covered with cum, from the 12 women and even some of his own that he had sucked from the pussies. All the women applauded when it was finished.

The host then explained that the men would form two lines, one for each girl. The girls would be on their hands and knees in opposite directions right next to each other. The men would fuck them from behind until they came, at which time they would pull their cocks out of the pussy they were in and stick them in the mouth right next to them to finish cumming. The girls would then suck the cum from the cocks, swallowing it all while two more men would begin to fuck them. They would continue like this until all the men had fucked at least one of them.

After being helped onto their hands and knees, Carol felt the first cock slide into her pussy and begin to pump in and out. At the same time, she could feel Cathy right next to her and could even feel her body move each time the person fucking her would thrust his cock into her pussy. Carol was really enjoying the fucking she was getting when she heard the man fucking Cathy begin to groan and suddenly she felt a cock pushing into her face. Opening her mouth, Carol received a shot of cum as the cock slid into her mouth and began sliding back and forth in her mouth. Sucking hard, Carol sucked the cum from the cock as it continued to spurt in her mouth, at the same time feeling the cock in her pussy pull out and another plunge in in its place.

She could feel the second man fucking Cathy as she finished sucking the cum from the first man. Cathy groaned as she felt the second cock slide into her pussy. She just knew it was Sean by the size of it. It filled her just like Ryan did and like Sean had been doing. Cathy pushed her ass back against the fucking cock as she continued to suck the cum from the spurting cock in her mouth.

When the man fucking Cathy pulled his cock from her pussy and pushed it into Carol's open and waiting mouth, Carol knew right away that this was her father's cock. Opening her throat, she let his cock slide right down into her throat as he came, shooting his cum deep into her. Carol eagerly gulped his cum as it shot into her throat, letting his cock slowly slide back out where she sucked on it and teased it with her tongue until he pulled away. One after another, all 18 men fucked them and had their cocks sucked dry by the other. When they were all finished, Carol and Cathy were allowed to fall over and rest on the floor, their pussies throbbing from the fucking they had received and their mouths swollen from all of the cocks that had deposited their seed there.

After several minutes had passed, the host began to talk about the next phase. He explained that all of the men would fuck the women until they came. Because of the disparity in numbers, some of the women were going to get fucked twice. In any event, after the men were through fucking and cumming in the women, the women would then squat on the faces of Carol and Cathy to have the cum sucked from their pussies. At the same time, Ryan would have to suck the cocks clean and dry from the juices left from their fucking.

Ryan immediately started to protest, saying that he wasn't told that anything like this was possible. The host responded by saying that anything that was possible was possible with this club, but that of course Ryan didn't have to do anything that he didn't want to, that he could stop right now and discontinue the initiation. Ryan just sat there for a moment in silence.

"I've never been with a man in any way before, and I really don't want to get into that," he explained.

"That's okay," the host said. "We don't want you to do anything more than just clean them off, that's all. We're not asking you to blow anyone or anything like that, just lick them clean."


After sitting silently for several more minutes, Ryan reluctantly agreed to try, leaving open the possibility that he would stop. Instructing everyone else to begin fucking, the host lay Carol and Cathy side by side with Ryan kneeling in between them on the floor. While they listened to the whole group fucking all around them, Carol spoke to Ryan.

"Hey, just relax," she said. "I have to tell you that I love sucking cocks and if you just think of it as licking them clean and nothing more, I bet you won't end up minding so much. If you want, I'll volunteer to take your place and you can take mine, sucking all the cum of all of the men from their pussies. Which would you rather do?"

"There's no decision, really," Ryan answered. "I just didn't account for this possibly happening."

"Would you have not come if you had known?" Cathy asked from the floor.

"I don't know," Ryan answered, "I hadn't ever thought about it."

By then they could hear the sound of people cumming in the room. The men without someone to fuck quickly jumped on the ones which finished first and continued fucking them until they came, doubly filling the pussies with cum. As the first men finished cumming, the first one walked over to Ryan and stuck his sticky, gooey cock in his face, rubbing it on his mouth. Slowly Ryan opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, letting the cock fall on to it. Drawing it into his mouth, Ryan quickly sucked it with his whole mouth, sucking the combined cum from it. As he quickly sucked the cum from the cock, he felt it growing hard again as he let it fall from his mouth. Not bad, he heard as the person walked away.

Then the second cock was at his face and he opened his mouth, sucking it in on his tongue and quickly slurping the cum from it before it grew too big to fit in his mouth any longer. By this time the first of the women was coming over to squat on the faces of Carol and Cathy, who eagerly began to lick and suck the cum from the pussies on their faces. One after another, the men stood in front of Ryan to have their cocks sucked. After the third or fourth one, Ryan stopped thinking about what was happening and gave himself up to the task at hand. He started noticing different things about each of the cocks shoved into his mouth, from size, texture, taste. He began to actually enjoy the feeling of the soft cocks growing in his mouth as he sucked the juices from them, tasting the different pussies and flavors of cock cum as he sucked.

After he had sucked eight or nine of the cocks and was actually getting into sucking them a bit more than he had to, Ryan opened his mouth to a cock which even shrunken almost filled his mouth. As he slurped and sucked on this cock, it quickly began to grow, filling his mouth completely as it did. Ryan immediately knew that only his father's cock was that big and actually stopped for a second as he realized that it was his father who was sliding his cock in and out of his mouth as he licked and sucked on it. Then he pulled away and another cock took its place and Ryan gave it his undivided attention as he sucked it clean.

Meanwhile, Carol and Cathy had eagerly been slurping the cum from the pussies of the women who squatted on their faces. They could hear Ryan but could not see him for the blindfolds. Soon the last of the women finished having the cum sucked from their pussies and Carol and Cathy were able to just lay there and listen to Ryan sucking the cocks as they were presented to him.


As Ryan sucked the last cock presented to him, he quickly sucked the cum from the cock. As he did so, the cock quickly grew to full size as he sucked on it. When the person whose cock he was sucking made no effort to pull away, Ryan continued to suck the cock in his mouth. He was surprised to find himself really enjoying the sensation of a cock sliding back and forth on his tongue and the taste and texture. As Ryan slurped and sucked on the cock in his mouth, Carol and Cathy could hear him sucking. Suddenly Ryan felt the cock in his mouth swell ever so slightly and at the same time felt a hand grip the back of his head. Then without warning, the cock in his mouth began to shoot gobs of cum into his mouth. After an initial shock, Ryan eagerly sucked the cock as it came in his mouth, swallowing all the cum. When at last the cock was pulled from his mouth, Ryan's jaw muscles were aching from the effort, but he was no longer bothered by what had happened. It hadn't been that bad after all.

The host then announced that the last phase of the initiation was at hand. He explained that the men would again form two lines, and that one by one they would each fuck the two girls in the ass until they came. At the same time, Ryan would fuck each of the women in the ass for two minutes.

After helping Carol and Cathy to their hands and knees, the men formed two lines behind each girl. As the first cock pressed into her ass, Carol knew that it was Sean pushing his huge cock into her and she eagerly pressed back into him as he began to fuck her. With Cathy's ass right next to her face, Carol could hear the cock that was plumbing her ass sliding in and out as it fucked her. Cathy was groaning as her ass was pounded by the cock. One after another the men fucked them in the ass until they came, leaving a steady dribble of cum from each of their asses as they were fucked.

Ryan, meanwhile, was enjoying himself fucking first one, then the next woman in the ass. Some of them were really easy to push himself into, others took a bit of pushing and moistening from their pussies before his huge cock was able to push into their asses. Twice he came, pumping his cum up into the ass he was fucking. Soon everyone had been fucked and they all helped clean each other and Ryan, Carol and Cathy of any signs of the ass fucking. Then sitting them all on chairs, they were told that they could remove their blindfolds.

When they did so, they were greeted by the sight of all 30 people standing around them in a circle, cocks hard and upright, pussies staring at them, breasts hard and nipples firm on the women. Then the host told everyone that they could take their masks off. When they did so, Ryan and Carol recognized some of the people, an aunt and uncle, a teacher from school, a neighbor. Everyone crowded around and congratulated them and soon everyone was fucking and sucking with everyone else, the whole room turning into one big orgy.

After a couple of hours, everyone was fucked out, no more energy left. They all slowly got dressed and everyone left. When they got back to the house, Sean and Becky told them that they had all handled themselves extremely well, that they had only seen that many people one or two times before at a meeting, and never at an initiation. Everyone being exhausted, they all went to bed, falling asleep immediately.

The next day after Sean and Becky had gone to work, there were several telephone calls from some of the people they had met the night before inviting them over for dinner and fun. They spent the rest of their week at different people's houses, fucking and sucking like crazy, getting to know their new clubmates. After one last all-night fuck with Sean and Becky, Ryan, Carol, and Cathy left to return for school, promising to return home as often as their schedules allowed. Sean and Becky promised to come visit them at school whenever they got the chance.

When they got back to school, they settled into a pretty domestic rhythm, going to classes during the day, studying, and living together as a married trio, taking their pleasure of each other more and more easily and comfortably. Every once in a while one of their other friends would drop by to join them, but for the most part they were content to take their pleasure in each other. Their lives would be long and happy together!!!

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers
1...456789