Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

While Ryan was fucking one of the sisters and Carol was sucking the other, Tyrone dropped his pants and moved behind Carol and buried his cock in her pussy, fucking her while she sucked Dwana. Ryan looked at Tyrone and grinned at him as they both began to fuck. The sounds of their cocks squishing in the pussies and Carol's tongue slurping filled the room. Soon Ryan felt his balls churning as they prepared to explode. Throwing his head back and groaning, Ryan felt his balls begin to spurt. As he began to cum, Carol stopped sucking on Dwana and pulled his cock from Twana's pussy and held it on her tongue, allowing everyone to see his cock pumping its white load onto her tongue, flowing into her mouth to fill it. Carol gulped his cum down as it filled her mouth and sucked his cock clean. Then Carol turned around and grabbed Tyrone's cock, which had just been yanked from her pussy, and sucked it into her mouth.

Furiously sucking his cock and massaging his balls, Carol quickly had him ready to cum. As he groaned and started to cum, Twana and Dwana quickly moved to either side of Carol and began to lick Tyrone's shaft as she sucked the cum from the end. Then the three of them were each licking the end of Tyrone's cock, vying for each spurt of cum that shot out. The three of them finished sucking the cum from Tyrone's cock and then began kissing each other and sucking each other's tongues.

When they stopped and sat back on the floor with Ryan and Tyrone to rest, Tyrone grinned at them.

"I never seen a white boy with such a big dick," he said, indicating Ryan's cock. "That sure be something."

"Well, you don't seem to be missing much," Ryan laughed.

"What you think, girls?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah, he real nice," Twana said. "He fuck good, and he suck nice, too. So do Carol," she added, hugging her.

"I like to come back here some more," Dwana said. "This nice."

"You come over whenever you want," Carol said. "Bring your friends too."

"Well, I got some friends that I'm sure would like to come over here," Tyrone said with a laugh. "I bet we can have a regular party."

"Well, great, let's do it," Carol said with a smile.

"Maybe soon, maybe soon," Tyrone said. "But we need to be goin' now. We see you soon."

After they had dressed and left, Carol turned to Ryan and hugged him, squeezing his cock as she did so.

"That was great," she said, as she pulled him down on the floor into a 69 and began to suck on his cock. "It looks like you enjoyed it too," she said from around his cock.

"Yeah, it was wonderful," Ryan agreed as he began to munch on her pussy.

Carol's pussy tasted dank and musky from the fucking that Tyrone had put it through not too long ago. As Ryan fucked her pussy with his tongue, Carol sucked and gurgled on his cock with abandon, working him into a real state. Then jumping up, Carol climbed up on his cock and sucked it into her pussy and began to fuck him. As Ryan lay there with his hands behind his head, Carol leaned back on her hands and let her feet slide up towards his shoulders where they rested flat on the floor, giving Ryan a good look of her pussy being split by his cock as she slid back and forth on it, fucking him.

As she fucked him, Ryan reached forward and began to rub and twiddle her clit, driving her crazy as orgasm after orgasm swept across her body, inundating his cock with her juices as she came over and over again. Then suddenly Ryan's cock began spurting its cum into her pussy, pumping until the well ran dry. Carol just lay back, with Ryan's cock still embedded in her pussy, her pussy lips clasping it. Finally Ryan sat up and offered Carol his cock to suck clean, which she happily did, then Ryan bent over and licked and sucked her pussy, sucking his own cum from her pussy as he plunged his tongue everywhere.

When Ryan got home from school the next day, he ran into Dwana and Twana in front of the apartment building. They greeted him with hugs and kisses and asked if he minded that they had come to visit. Assuring them that he was very happy to see them, they all went into the apartment together. When they entered, Ryan noticed that Carol's books were there, as well as some others, and that Carol's bedroom door was closed. Excusing himself for a second, he went into his own bedroom and pulled the mirror down off the wall and looked into Carol's bedroom. He was greeted by the sight of Carol and Cathy entwined on the bed, their faces buried in each other's pussies. Ryan watched for a couple of seconds, then grinning, replaced the mirror and went back to the other room where Dwana and Twana were sitting.

After offering them drinks, Ryan invited them to join him in his room. With big smiles, they both jumped up laughing and went into his room with him. Once inside the room, they both turned to him and began to pull his clothes off, while at the same time stripping each other. In no time they were all three naked. Ryan again marveled at the beauty of these two twins, their chocolate bodies hard and firm, with big breasts whose nipples were already hardening in anticipation of the fun to come. Ryan's own cock was starting to stand tall as well.

Pulling him onto the bed, Dwana glued her lips around his cock as Twana climbed onto his face, rubbing her dark, dusky pussy all over him as he began to probe her pussy with his tongue while Dwana was doing her best to suck his cock as far into her mouth as she could. After several minutes, the girls switched position, with Twana sucking his cock while he enjoyed sucking on Dwana's pussy. Ryan loved the taste of the sisters, their musky aroma arousing him intensely.

Meanwhile, Carol and Cathy were engrossed in sucking each other when they heard Ryan and the girls go into his room. After several minutes, Carol lifted her face from between Cathy's thighs and listened intently. Motioning Cathy to be quiet, Carol went to the mirror on the wall and removed it, looking in to Ryan's room. Cathy gasped in surprise as she realized that Carol could see right into Ryan's room, then her eyes widened as she saw Ryan on the bed being sucked by one black girl and sucking another that was sitting on his face.


Carol turned to Cathy and smiled as she saw the surprise on her face. As they stood there and watched, they both let their hands roam over each other's body, caressing and stroking each other as they watched the oral feast going on in the next room. Then they saw Ryan sitting up, directing the two girls to change position. As they watched, the two girls fell into a 69, sucking each other and probing their pussies with their nice pink tongues.

Ryan just stood and stroked himself as he watched them sucking each other. He was really getting excited as he listened to and saw their tongues slurping and sucking. Moving around to where Twana's ass was sticking up in the air as Dwana sucked her pussy, Ryan gently pushed his cock into her pussy while Dwana continued to suck her sister's clit and lick Ryan's cock as it began to slide back and forth in Twana's pussy. After fucking her for several minutes, Ryan pulled his cock out of her pussy and let Dwana suck on it for a minute, slurping all of the juices from it. Then he rolled them over and introduced his cock into Dwana's pussy while Twana continued to suck her clit and lick his cock. After several minutes of fucking Dwana, Ryan pulled his cock out of her pussy and let Twana suck on his cock for a minute, tasting her sister's pussy juice on him.

Carol and Cathy were just about insane with excitement watching Ryan and the two girls fucking and sucking. Motioning Cathy to stay at the mirror, Carol left the room and quietly let herself into Ryan's room. Moving over to the bed where Ryan was again fucking Twana, Carol reached between his legs from behind and grasped his balls in her hand. Ryan just about jumped out of his skin as he felt Carol's hand closing around his balls. Quickly realizing who it was, he smiled at her and kissed her as he continued to fuck Twana. Carol quickly jumped on the bed, burying her face between Dwana's legs as she began to suck on her pussy. While she sucked on Dwana's pussy, Twana pushed her face in between her legs and began to suck on her while Ryan continued to fuck her.

Cathy was watching all of this from the mirror, getting hornier and hornier with each passing minute. She was furiously rubbing and pulling on her pussy in excitement. As she watched Ryan fucking first one, then the other, then start to fuck Carol, she could stand it no more. Hurrying quickly to Ryan's room, Cathy let herself in and rushed over to the bed where Ryan's head was thrown back in ecstasy as he began to cum in Twana's pussy. Surprising Ryan, Cathy reached and pulled his cock from Twana's pussy and sucked it into her own mouth, greedily sucking his cock as he continued to spurt his cum from his balls, filling her mouth as she gulped his seed.

After introducing Cathy to Dwana and Twana, the four girls fell into a black, white, black, white daisy chain, sucking each other's pussies. Ryan just stood there watching, his spent cock in his hand. The sight of Cathy's red head buried in between Dwana's black thighs and her pink tongue plunging in and out of her pussy was very exciting, just as was seeing Dwana's tongue plunging into Cathy's red maw as she sucked her. Ryan felt his cock rising to the occasion again, so grabbing Cathy by the ass, he quickly pushed his cock into her pussy, filling her with it. As he pumped her pussy from behind, Carol jumped underneath Cathy and sucked her clit as Ryan fucked her hole, licking his cock as well as it slid back and forth into her pussy. Dwana and Twana were locked in a 69 next to them on the bed.

Ryan roared as he felt himself cum for the second time, pumping his jism deep up into Cathy's pussy. When he finished cumming, Carol pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked it, slurping all the juices from it before letting it go. Then she glued her mouth to Cathy's pussy, sucking all the cum from her cunt as she felt Cathy begin to suck her. The rest of the afternoon went like this, with the girls sucking each other and Ryan fucking each one in turn as his cock would rise to the challenge. By dinner time they were all spent from their fucking and sucking, Ryan having cum five or six times and the girls' pussies beat from the pounding.

Dwana and Twana finally got up, saying that they had to be going, kissing everyone after they got dressed and left, saying that they'd be back soon. Ryan and Carol and Cathy were left lying together on the bed, gently stroking each other and lightly sucking. Suddenly Cathy sat up.


"You know, I just love you two," she said. "I've never felt so loved and appreciated in my whole life. I'm so comfortable here."

"Well, why don't you move in with us," Carol suggested, looking at Ryan to see how he would react to this suggestion.

"You'd let me?" Cathy inquired in astonishment.

"Gosh, sure," Ryan replied. "I think that's a great idea. I mean, if you want to."

"Oh, yes, I'd love it," Cathy said. "I can't imagine anything better."

"You're sure," Carol asked, "because we have people over all the time, and we aren't very shy about our fun."

"Oh, no," Cathy said, "I think that would be just wonderful. I mean, if I was in the way or anything, you'd just tell me."

"I can't imagine you being in the way," Carol said with a smile, running her hand through Cathy's pussy. "You're our strawberry shortcake dessert," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Ryan said, pushing her back on the bed and sticking his tongue into her pussy, "strawberries and cream," as he began to suck on her.

"Mmmm," Cathy moaned as his tongue fucked her pussy.

Grabbing Carol, she pulled her over so that she could lick and suck on her pussy, while Carol opened her mouth and sucked Ryan's growing cock deep into her throat. They enthusiastically sucked on each other, slurping and sucking sounds filling the room, then they switched positions and Ryan was sucking on Carol and Cathy was sucking his cock. She couldn't swallow his entire cock the way Carol could, but her enthusiasm was just as exciting to him as she sucked him with her entire mouth. As he began to cum again, Carol jumped up and the two of them glued their mouths to the end of his cock and sucked the cum from him, driving him crazy. Then they all lay back.

"Where will I sleep?" Cathy finally asked.

"It doesn't matter," Carol replied. "You can sleep wherever you like, with Ryan or with me. We sometimes sleep together, sometimes not. If you ever need some space to yourself, just tell us and we'll crash together and you can be by yourself. It won't be a problem. Our only hard and fast rule is that we share. No private, exclusive fun."

"Oh, I don't mind that," Cathy assured them. "I like the way you two share."

"Well, if you need any help moving tomorrow, just let us know," Ryan said. "We'll help you."

"I really don't have that much, but thanks."

They spent the rest of the night snuggled up with each other, occasionally waking to suck or fuck, until the morning came.

The next several days were filled with school and then coming home and fucking and sucking. Cathy easily fit in to the life with Ryan and Carol, always willing and ready to suck or be sucked or fucked. They all slept together every night. Then one day Cathy said that her older brother was coming to visit her for a day and that she didn't know how to explain the living arrangements to him.

"That's easy," Carol said. "While he's here, you just pretend that Ryan's your boyfriend and that you live with him. It won't be a problem."

"But what about you?" she inquired.

"Oh, I'll managed," Carol said with a smile. "I always do."


When Cathy's brother arrived, Carol almost fainted. This was one gorgeous hunk of a guy. Carol felt herself getting wet as Cathy introduced them. Don was several years older than Cathy and it was obvious that they adored each other. As they got ready for bed that evening, Cathy made up a bed for Don on the sofa before going into Ryan's room with him. Carol shyly told Don that there was no need for him to sleep on the sofa, as she had plenty of room in her bed if he would like.

With a look of surprise, Don went into Carol's room with her. When they went into the room, Carol slowly undressed as Don watched her. He pursed his lips appreciatively when he saw her breasts, and then when she bent over he could see her pussy peeking from between her thighs. As Carol got in the bed, Don slowly removed his clothes, then got in the bed with her. Carol rolled over and leaned against him, unsure for a change of how she should proceed. Don solved this problem for her by taking her in his arms and kissing her, a deep, tongue-swirling kiss.

As they kissed, Don's hands began to wander all over her body, softly caressing her, squeezing and rubbing her breasts, massaging her ass, gently probing the moistness between her legs. Carol responded passionately, sucking his tongue into her mouth and reaching down to grasp and squeeze his cock. Then Don lowered his head to her breasts and began to suck on them, first one then the other, until her nipples were so hard, they looked as though they might burst. Then working his way down her stomach, Don got to where his nose was poking into her pussy, allowing him to smell the aroma of her sex as Carol got more and more excited. Rolling him onto his back and spreading her legs, Carol positioned her pussy right in front of his mouth as she took his cock in her hands and began to kiss and lick it. Don responded by burying his face in her pussy and licking and sucking with gusto.

Meanwhile, Cathy had gone back out to say goodnight to Don and had not found him there. Knowing Carol, she hurried back into Ryan's room and pulled the mirror down. As Ryan joined her at the mirror, she saw Carol and her brother as they rolled into a 69, with Carol's sucking on Don's cock right in their field of view. She couldn't see Don's tongue dancing in Carol's pussy, but she knew that's what it was doing. Cathy had never seen her brother's cock, so she watched with interest as Carol sucked on it. It looked very nice, and tasty, she thought as an afterthought.

Turning to Ryan, Cathy explained that she had never seen her brother. Ryan asked her what she thought and she replied that it was rather nice, but that she was getting excited watching. Grinning, Ryan knelt down on the floor in front of Cathy and began to suck on her pussy while she watched her brother and Carol sucking on each other. Cathy was grinding her pussy into Ryan's face as he sucked her and she watched with fascination as Carol swallowed her brother's entire cock. At one point, Carol looked up from sucking on Don's cock right at the mirror. She smiled hugely and licked her lips, then without taking her eyes from the mirror, she began to lick and suck on Don's cock again.

Finally Carol pulled herself up and mounted Don's raging cock, easily impaling herself on it as she began to ride him. Cathy begged Ryan to fuck her and she leaned against the wall as he entered her from behind, allowing her to continue to watch her brother being fucked by Carol. As Ryan pumped her pussy, Cathy's ass was writhing as he filled her. She could see a sheen of moisture glistening on her brother's cock each time Carol rose up on it. Then she saw her brother's legs stiffen as his orgasm began. Carol jumped off his cock and quickly took it into her mouth, letting him cum in her mouth as she sucked him dry. When she finished sucking on him, she straddled his face so he could continue to suck on her.


Cathy was having a hard time standing as a result of having Ryan's huge cock stuck up in her pussy, so maneuvering over to the bed, she fell face down on the bed as Ryan continued to pound her pussy. Then she felt Ryan's cock tense as it began to blow his load of cum into her pussy. When he finished cumming, Ryan fell on the bed next to her. Cathy quickly turned and began to lick and suck their combined juices from Ryan's cock, then Ryan turned her over and sucked her pussy clean, driving his tongue way up into her hole and swirling it around as he did so.

The next morning Ryan was awakened by sounds from Carol's room. Getting up and looking through the hole, he saw that Don was fucking Carol on her hands and knees. Replacing the mirror, Ryan returned to the bed and began to nuzzle and kiss Cathy, gently waking her. As she came awake, Ryan offered her his cock to suck and Cathy joyously began to lick and suck him.

In Carol's room, while Don was fucking her, Carol was asking him questions about Cathy. He admitted that he hadn't seen her in quite a while and was surprised at how much she had seemed to have grown up and blossomed. He hadn't known that she had a boyfriend and was a little surprised that she was living with someone.

"Would you like to see her with Ryan?" Carol asked mischievously.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever seen your sister naked with a man?"

"Of course not," Don said.

"Would you like to," Carol asked, "without her knowing it?"

"I don't know," Don said, hesitating as he continued to fuck Carol.

"Well, if you'd like to, you can," she said, "you just have to decide."

"How's that possible?" Don asked.

"Come here, I'll show you," Carol said, pulling away from his plunging cock and getting to her feet.

Dragging him over to the mirror, Carol took it down and directed his attention to the hole that was revealed. Looking into the hole, Don was greeted by the sight of his sister laying on her back on the bed, her head hanging over the edge with Ryan's cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. He gasped as he saw the size of the cock that was fucking his sister in the mouth. Carol dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth, tasting herself on it as she began to suck on him while he watched his sister.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers
123456...9