Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of rest, Becky sat up and said that she and Sean needed to get ready to go to work. She explained that they were having a group of people over the next night that were members of a club she and Sean belonged to. She explained that it was a club that involved sex with others and that there was to be an initiation the next night for a new member. They weren't invited to attend because this type of meeting was for members only, but she assured them that they would be able to see and hear everything from a vantage point.

So Ryan and Carol spent the day showing Cathy around their town, introducing her to some of their friends that they encountered. That night they all ate dinner together and then spent the evening talking and fucking and sucking all over the house. The next day they spent walking around town again, just relaxing. When Sean and Becky arrived home that afternoon from work, they all ate together then Becky explained that they needed to stay upstairs but that they would be able to see everything from the landing. She emphasized that it was important for them to be quiet during the meeting.


When they heard the first knock on the door later, Sean shooed them upstairs and he and Becky put on masks that covered their eyes before answering the door. Ryan and Carol and Cathy were surprised to see that the people they opened the door to were also wearing similar masks. Shortly there were twelve people in the room, evenly divided between men and women. Then there was another knock on the door and Becky answered it, revealing a woman in her 30s with a full figure standing on the step. Becky invited her in.

When Becky led her into the other room where everyone else was waiting, they could see that they had formed a circle of chairs around a low coffee table in the middle. Asking if she was certain that she wanted to join their group, if she would obey the rules of freedom and non-jealousy, Becky ascertained that Margaret was sincere in her desire to become a member. After finishing with her questioning of Margaret, Becky asked the rest of the group if they were willing to proceed with the rite of initiation. When everyone had answered yes, Becky produced a blindfold and told Margaret to secure it around her eyes so that she could see nothing. Without hesitating, Margaret tied the blindfold around her eyes and remained standing there. Then at a signal from Becky, everyone else began to undress very quietly. Soon they were all naked.

From their perch upstairs, Ryan, Carol and Cathy watched with amusement as the questions were asked and then everyone undressed. Carol had a big grin on her face and was squeezing Ryan's cock through his clothes as they watched. Cathy motioned that they should undress also and they quickly did so, with Ryan sitting between them and each with a hand on his cock and balls. Turning their attention to the group downstairs, they could hear Becky instructing Margaret to now undress herself. While everyone watched, Margaret slowly began to pull her clothes off, a little unsteady due to the blindfold. Soon she too was naked, her big breasts flushed with excitement and her nipples hardened. While she was undressing, the rest of the group were free with their hands, playing with and teasing those standing on either side of them. All of the cocks were hard and ready as Margaret finished undressing.

Becky then explained that she had to lay back on the table and that everyone was going to present themselves to be sucked by Margaret. She was told that she had to suck each one with the same vigor and excitement as the next, and that at the same time everyone would take turns sucking her. They helped her to lay back on the table, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy, which was totally smooth and hairless. Even from their perch, Ryan, Carol and Cathy could see the thick, plump lips of Margaret's pussy glistening, her thick clit sticking out from between the lips and moisture beading in the hole that gaped slightly open from within her pussy.

As they watched, Sean was the first to bend forward and lock his mouth on Margaret's pussy, slurping loudly as he ran his tongue up and down and in and out of her pussy, causing her to squirm. At the same time, Becky stood over Margaret's face with her legs on either side of the table and lowered her pussy onto her mouth. Immediately Margaret's tongue snaked out and began to search and flit around Becky's pussy, sucking on her. After several minutes Becky moved from Margaret's face and Sean took her place, introducing his cock into her mouth as another took his place sucking her pussy. Sean was fucking her face, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, which was eagerly sucking his cock. After several minutes, Sean pulled his cock from her mouth and let the next person sit on her face. This went on for more than an hour as everyone sucked Margaret's pussy and then had her suck them. Margaret's face was smeared with juices and she had cum several dozen times as her pussy was eaten.


When everyone had finished sucking and being sucked, they stood around the table in a circle, looking down as Margaret lay there, her legs splayed wide open and her mouth hanging open. Becky then explained that all of the men were going to fuck her now and that they were to fuck her until they felt ready to cum, at which time they were to stop fucking and move around to her mouth and continue fucking her mouth until they came. Becky emphasized that she was to swallow every drop of cum and not to spill any.

As the women helped Margaret onto her hands and knees on the table, the men all lined up behind Sean. When she was positioned, her pussy sticking out from between her legs, Sean moved up behind her and slid his cock up and down her pussy, moistening it, then slowly shoved it into her, burying himself deep in her pussy. Margaret grunted as she felt Sean's cock fill her, then began to push back at him as he fucked her.

While Sean was fucking Margaret, Carol had grabbed Ryan's cock and was sucking on it while Cathy was licking and sucking on her pussy at the same time. They all paused frequently to observe the proceedings below. Finally Sean pulled his cock from Margaret's pussy, all glistening with her juices and moved around to her face. With the blindfold on, Margaret could see nothing but had her mouth wide open in expectation as Sean slid his gooey cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face. At the same time, another cock had replaced his in her pussy and she was being fucked from both ends. She groaned and moaned as the two cocks fucked her, then began to gurgle as Sean's cock began to spew his cum into her mouth. Furiously gulping, Margaret sucked and swallowed his cum, sucking his entire cock into her mouth in an attempt to suck all of the cum from him. When he finished cumming and stood back, Margaret's mouth hung open and she was gasping from the effort of sucking Sean's cock and the pounding her cunt was taking from behind.

After several minutes, the man fucking her from behind pulled his cock out of her pussy and came around and began to fuck her face, sliding his gooey cock in and out of her mouth as another cock took his place in her pussy. Very quickly his orgasm overtook him and he began to pump cum into her mouth, causing her to choke slightly as she struggled to swallow all of if, all the while being fucked furiously from behind.

As Ryan, Carol and Cathy watched from above, one after another, all six men took turns fucking and then cumming in Margaret's mouth. They could see her pussy all swollen and puffy from the pounding it was taking, and her mouth was swollen also. When the last of them men had finished cumming in her mouth and stepped away, she collapsed on the table, panting, exhausted from the workout.

Meanwhile, as each of the men finished with Margaret and moved away, one of the women would grab them and force them onto their back on the floor and sit on their face, rubbing their pussies on them as they encouraged them to eat them. By the time the last man had finished fucking Margaret, the only sounds in the house were the sounds of Margaret panting and of tongues slurping and sloshing through pussies.

Ryan had already cum once, both Carol and Cathy glued to the end of his cock as they sucked his cum from him. After several minutes, they saw Becky get up off the face that was sucking her pussy and move over to Margaret on the table. Gently turning her over on her back, Becky gently kissed her and told her that they were almost half way through the initiation now. Margaret's body twitched as she realized that there was more to come. Becky then explained that each of the men would fuck one of them now, then after cumming in their pussies, they would sit on Margaret's face and she would suck the cum from them.


Motioning to the others, the women all got up off the faces that were sucking them and mounted the cocks attached to the men. All twelve were now fucking like crazy down below them, so Carol mounted Ryan's cock and Cathy sat on his face. When the first of the men came in the pussy he was fucking, Cathy got off of Ryan's face so that he could see. The woman rose up off of the cock she was on and quickly moved over to the table where Margaret was laying on her back, her legs spread wide, her puffy cunt gaping open and dribbling juices onto the table. Stepping over the table, she positioned her cunt right over Margaret's mouth and lowered it to her tongue, which was searching the air for the pussy she could smell. As her pussy snuggled down to her mouth, Margaret began to loudly slurp and suck the cum from her pussy, eating her with delight. When she finished sucking the cum from the first pussy, there was another woman ready to take her place, sliding her pussy onto her face and grinding it against her nose as Margaret began to suck her too. As Margaret sucked and slurped the cum from her pussy, she began to moan and writhe as her orgasm took her, flooding Margaret's mouth with her cum as well as that of the man who had fucked her. Margaret gulped and choked as she swallowed the abundance of cum that came flooding from the pussy on her face. One after another, each of the women sat on her face to be sucked, several cumming in the process, leaving Margaret's face smeared with cum.

Ryan, meanwhile, was fucking both Carol and Cathy, who were on their hands and knees side by side, fucking first one for a minute or so, then moving to the other as they all watched the scene below. After all the women had been sucked of the cum in their pussies and Margaret had lain there for several minutes recovering, Becky announced that the last rite of initiation was about to begin. Standing next to Margaret, gently stroking her swollen pussy, Becky explained that Margaret would now take on all the men, three at a time, for her finale. When Margaret groaned at hearing this, Becky assured her that she could stop whenever she wanted, that there was no need to finish any of this, that she could try to qualify for membership at another time when she felt more up to it. Margaret shook her head and insisted that she wanted more, more, more, that she wanted to go ahead with it right now.

Becky and the other women then began to suck on whatever cock they could grab hold of, trying to get the men ready for the next round. Soon there were six erect cocks looking for somewhere to go. Helping Margaret up off the table, Becky directed one of the men to lay down on his back. When he had done so, Becky helped Margaret to mount his cock, everybody watching it slide easily up into her pussy. Becky then directed another man to her face where he slid his cock into her open and waiting mouth and began to fuck her face. Then Sean got behind her and rubbed his cock against her rosebud, sliding it down to moisten in the juices that were squishing from her pussy as she fucked the man underneath her. With his cock nice and wet, Sean pushed it against her ass, and after an initial resistance, it slid easily into her ass, not stopping until it was fully buried in her.

Margaret was groaning around the cock in her mouth as she felt Sean's cock slide into her ass, rubbing against the cock in her cunt as they both began to fuck her. As Ryan, Carol and Cathy watched, Margaret was really getting fucked in every way possible. Ryan was fucking Carol at this point, and he pulled his cock from her pussy and slid it up a notch and pushed it into her ass and continued fucking her as they watched. Carol was moaning softly as Ryan fucked her ass, pushing back against him as she felt his huge cock sliding in and out of her. Ryan continued to fuck her ass as they watched the scene below. Soon one, then another, then all three of the men began to cum, filling Margaret's cunt, ass and mouth with cum as they emptied themselves for the third time in her.


When they finished and moved away, Becky helped the other three men position themselves and Margaret was quickly filled with cocks again, all pounding away at her. Ryan took this opportunity to withdraw his cock from Carol's ass and move over to Cathy where he pushed himself into her ass and began to fuck her. Watching the fucking below and the sensation of all the fucking he was doing, Ryan began to cum in Cathy's ass as he fucked her. Cathy squirmed against his cock as she felt his cum shooting into her bowels. Then they saw the last three men begin to cum in Margaret below, emptying their balls into her.

When they finished and stepped away, Becky helped Margaret to lay on her back, legs spread, cum oozing from every possible place in her body. Beckoning to the other women, they all began to lick and suck and kiss Margaret's body, sucking the cum from her swollen pussy and asshole, licking the cum from her face. After several minutes, and several orgasms later for Margaret, they all sat back, satisfied looks on their faces as Margaret lay there spent. Standing in a circle around Margaret, all the men and women who had fucked and sucked and been fucked and sucked by her, Becky helped her to sit up and untied the blindfold from her head. When it was removed, Margaret blinked her eyes to accustom to the lights, then saw the ring of naked bodies surrounding her. Then Becky signaled to the others and they all removed their masks, letting Margaret see them for the first time. Giving her a hug, Becky pronounced her the newest member of their group. Everyone in turn stepped forward to kiss her and welcome her, then they all fell in a tangle of arms and legs and pussies and cocks, the orgy starting.

Ryan, Carol and Cathy watched in amazement as the room turned into a sex free for all, everyone fucking and sucking everyone. After more than an hour of this, the party seemed to fizzle out, everyone run out of energy. Before they got dressed, Becky reminded them that there was the final salute to Margaret. Sitting her in a chair, each person slowly filed past, first bending to lick and suck at her pussy, then presenting their cock or pussy for a lick and a suck before getting dressed. Becky explained that this was so that Margaret could put a picture on the instruments of her pleasure and see them for what they were.

Then just that quickly, everyone was gone, leaving only Sean and Becky. Ryan, Carol and Cathy hurried down the stairs. Carol ran over to Sean and jumped on him, grinding her pussy into his face as Cathy glued her lips to his cock and began to suck on him. Ryan shoved his cock into his mother's face and she began to suck him, then turned on her hands and knees and presented her pussy and ass to him. Ryan quickly shoved his cock into her pussy, fucking her with a fury, almost knocking her off her knees onto her stomach. After several minutes, he pulled his cock from her pussy and pushed it into her ass, sliding it deep into her as he began to fuck. Becky was almost screaming with pleasure as her son fucked her ass, pounding his cock in and out of her. Soon the sounds of orgasms began to be heard as everyone began to cum. When they were finished, they all went to get cleaned up and all crawled into Sean and Becky's bed for the night.

When they awoke in the morning, they were all tangled up in each other's arms and legs. They quickly found themselves continuing where they had left off the night before. After everyone had cum several times, Becky and Sean rose to get ready for work. While they were doing so, Carol started asking questions while sitting on Ryan's cock, facing his feet.

"When did you two start being involved in things like last night?" she asked.

"About five or six years ago," Becky answered as she stepped into the shower.

"Well, how did it happen?" Carol asked, sliding back and forth on Ryan's cock.


"We were drunk one night after going out with a couple of friends and they suggested we watch a porno movie," Sean explained. "Soon the other couple had begun to play with each other, she was giving him head, and things just kind of progressed. Soon your mother was going down on me and then everyone was naked. We just ended up switching partners at some point and that's how it happened."

"How did you feel about it the next day?" Cathy asked, laying back, running her fingers through her pussy as she watched Carol fucking Ryan.

"Oh, it was a little strange, but we decided that we hadn't done anything wrong, that we weren't cheating on each other. We felt that it had been fun and stimulating and that if it was kept in the open, well, no problem."

"Becky felt that way, too?" Cathy asked.

"Actually, she was more for it than I was," Sean laughed. "She's the horniest person I've ever known."

"Who is?" Becky asked, coming from the shower, drying her hair.

"You are," Sean laughed. "I've never seen anyone fuck so much and still want more. If we hadn't gotten into swapping, you'd have killed me years ago."

"Well, I haven't seen you flagging lately," Becky commented.

"How about it, mom, did you really like it the first time?" Carol asked.

"I thought it was great fun," Becky answered. "I had no idea I had it in me. When I realized how much I was enjoying myself, well, that was it for me."

"That's how I feel about Ryan," Carol said. "No one has fucked me like he does. It doesn't matter that he's my brother. If anything, it makes it better because I trust him so much more than anyone else."

"Well, I don't know how healthy that is," Becky said. "I mean, I don't particularly think it's wrong, just that you need to think of the future."

"As far as I'm concerned, I'll live with Ryan for the rest of my life. We can always have other people if we want. Like Cathy, she's sort of like part of the family now, isn't she?"

"I understand you," Becky said. "Just don't close your mind to anything."

At that moment Ryan began to groan as his orgasm began. Cathy quickly crawled around between Ryan's legs and fished his cock out of Carol's pussy as he began to cum, letting it squirt into her open mouth as she sucked his cum, then she pushed her face into Carol's pussy and sucked her too, slurping all of the combined juices from her pussy. Becky and Sean kissed them all as they left for work. They didn't do much that day, just lay around and eat and sleep, every once in a while fucking for a bit.

When Sean and Becky arrived back home that afternoon, Carol announced that she wanted to join her parents' club. Cathy and Ryan quickly chimed in in agreement. Sean and Becky seemed taken aback by the idea and they argued for a while before agreeing to check with the group. After making a phone call, Sean informed them that the next meeting was the next night at another house. He explained that whoever was hosting a particular meeting was the one who determined what would happen. They would only be members of the club at another place.

1...456789