Casey's Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the parking lot at Casey's apartment building, Donny opened the car door for her. He tried not to act like he was expecting anything. When she got out, she asked, "Would you like to come in?"

Donny tried to contain his enthusiasm. "Yeah, that sounds nice," he said, and he followed her inside. Donny didn't think anything of the fact that she made sure to stay in front of him; he just figured it was because it was her place and she had the key.

Once they were inside, Casey turned a lamp on, then changed it to the lowest setting. She sat on the couch, away from the lamp. "Make yourself comfortable," she said invitingly.

For the first time, Donny decided to be bold. He sat next to her, put his arm around her and gently pushed her toward him. He kissed her. She put her hand on his shoulder, pulled him even closer and opened her mouth. "Wanna pick up where we left off in the park?" Donny asked.

"Where was that?"

Donny put his hand under her blouse. Casey did the same with his shirt. She ran her index finger up and down his back. Donny got his thumb under her bra strap as before. He fumbled a bit, but he found the clasps and was able to undo it. She offered no resistance as he pulled the straps off her shoulder, but he didn't move toward her breasts; he merely rubbed her back.

Casey held her legs together tightly, then moved them over Donny's and leaned back. She unbuttoned her blouse. "Feeling adventurous?" she asked.

Donny pulled on the sleeves of her blouse, and Casey removed it. He tugged on her bra straps, and they came off easily. "You don't have to say it," Casey said. "I know they're small."

Donny cupped each one in turn. "I'm just glad I finally get to see them," he said. "Besides, you know what they say."

Casey sang a song she'd heard in a movie soundtrack somewhere. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife."

"I meant, anything more than a handful is a waste."

Casey moved up to sit on his lap. Donny caressed her sides and her outer thighs. He moved his hands up and ran them through her hair. "Red hair's recessive, isn't it?" he asked.

Casey knew it was more complicated than one gene, but she also knew this wasn't the time for a genetics lesson. She could hear the dejection in his voice. She hoped he couldn't hear the trepidation in hers when she answered. "Afraid so." Donny moved his hands toward the center, but she moved them back to her sides. He pulled her closer. She whispered, "The buttons on your shirt are pressing into my chest. Take it off." Donny did as she asked. Once his shirt was on the floor, she put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him toward her. She kissed him on the lips. He ran his fingers up and down her spine, which made her hold him even closer. "Plus, I thought you'd like to feel my tits against your chest," she said.

"You thought right," Donny said with a smile. He put his hands inside the waist of her jeans. He couldn't feel her butt, but he could tell she was wearing low-rise panties. "That's not all I'd like to feel," he added.

"Let's move closer to the center, then," Casey said. She got up, and Donny moved from the arm to the middle cushion. She walked behind him and put her hands on his shoulders, easing him onto his back. She looked down and kissed him on the lips again. She adjusted her jeans. She separated Donny's legs and lay on top of him in the middle.

"Sit up again for a minute," Donny said.

"I thought you wanted to feel my ass," Casey said.

"I do, but you sitting up, topless, is such a beautiful sight," he explained. She put her arms in the air and turned from side to side. After she'd gone back and forth twice, he said, "Okay, that's good enough."

"Back on top?"

"I wanna feel your ass again," Donny said.

"Good. I wanna feel your hands on it," Casey added. She scooted up and laid her head on his chest. She sighed as he ran his hands down her back.

Donny tried to put his hands under her jeans again, but he could barely get his fingertips past the waist on her jeans. "Move up. I can't reach you from here," he said.

Casey moved up a little, but not far enough to do any good, and she told him, "This isn't comfortable for me."

"Maybe if we-No, it's too soon."

"What?" Casey asked.

"I was gonna say, we'd have more room on a bed, but I'm really not that pushy."

"Good, 'cause I'm not that kind of girl," she answered, trying to conceal a smile. "But I have another idea." She left for a minute and brought back a comforter. "Help me move the coffee table," she said. Donny did, and they spread the comforter in front of the couch. Casey lay on her stomach, and Donny lay to her left.

"Hey, would you get up like this?" he asked. He propped himself up on his elbows, and Casey copied him. "Awesome. As many magazine covers as I've seen with women posed like that, I've never been with a woman who was actually in that position. It's even sexier in person. Plus, the nice thing about tits your size is that it's not a 'tease with half a side-boob' shot; I can actually see the whole thing."

"Are you trying to make me feel good about these?" Casey asked.

"Is it working?"

Casey paused. She told him, "A little," but she lay down again.

Donny moved right next to her again. "I wasn't, but I'm glad if it does. Anyway, back to what we were doing." He put his right hand over her back. He made small circular motions until it was inside her jeans. When he found the elastic of her panties, he moved over and rubbed her ass through the fabric. Casey smiled. "You like that, huh?"

"Mm-hmm."

Donny pulled his hand back. He traced the elastic and then slipped two fingers underneath. Casey writhed at his touch. "Sorry. Was that too much? Should I stop?"

"Just don't go any further," she said. As he rubbed her ass, she continued to move her legs around. "Oh, God, Donny."

"You like this?"

"And how," she said.

Donny pulled up so he could repeat what he'd done, but he went too far in. Casey sat up, forcing his hands out. "Sorry, I didn't know where I was," he said.

"Don't apologize," she said. She pushed him onto his back and unbuckled his belt.

"I thought you weren't that kind of girl," Donny said.

"I'm not. At least not by Bill Clinton's definition," Casey retorted. Donny took his shoes off. Together they got his pants off him. Donny moved so he could sit up against the couch. Casey sat next to him and slipped her hand inside his underwear. She wrapped her hand around his dick and stroked it slowly.

"You know how to build up to it, don't you?" Donny said appreciatively.

"I know what feels good," Casey replied matter-of-factly. She kept it up until his underwear were too confining. She let go of his dick and pulled on the side of his underwear. He put his thumb on the other side, and together they pulled it down to his knees. He pulled it the rest of the way off, and Casey resumed stroking his dick.

"Oh, God, Casey, I love you."

"You're just saying that 'cause I'm playing with your dick."

"Take your hand off and I'll prove it."

Casey removed her hand. Donny took it and kissed her fingers. Casey laughed. "Considering where those fingers have been, I guess you do love me."

Donny pushed her onto her back and moved on top of her. "Damn right I do."

Casey still had her jeans on, but she could feel his dick against her thigh. "Good, 'cause I love you too."

Donny kissed her and told her, "I get a funny feeling every time you walk into sight."

"Next time I'll remember to have Tums on hand." Casey put her left hand on Donny's back and her right hand below his butt. She could feel his dick going back and forth between her thighs.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

At first Casey couldn't even speak; she just nodded and smiled. After a couple thrusts, she could feel his hardness and said, "Yes!"

"If I don't stop, you're gonna need to change your jeans," Donny warned.

Casey rolled them both over and scooted back. She put her hand around his cock again and held it as he came. The first spurt went an inch or two in the air before it came down, and the rest just flowed out over her fingers. When he stopped coming, she let go of his dick and licked her fingers clean.

"At first I thought you were gonna take me in your mouth," Donny said.

"That was my plan, but you changed that when you got on top of me."

"Damn it."

"Why? This was fun too."

"So do I get to return the favor?"

Casey smiled, then answered wistfully, "I'm not ready for that yet."

"Interesting," Donny said.

"Interesting good or interesting bad?"

"Just unusual. You're the first woman who's been willing to go down on me but not ready for me to go down on her."

"I have to know you really well before I'll do that," Casey explained.

"That's fine, 'cause I'm hoping to get to know you really well," Donny replied.

"Hey, here's a way we could get to know each other better," Casey suggested. "I'm gonna try to make an apple pie this week so I can make one for my family's Thanksgiving dinner, and I'd rather not be tempted to eat it by myself. Wanna make it together?"

"That sounds like fun. Is Wednesday good?"

"Wednesday's perfect," Casey said.

Donny got dressed again and they said goodnight. On Tuesday, Donny texted, "Should I bring anything?"

"We should probably have a real meal to go with dessert. If you get take-out, I can concentrate on the ingredients."

"Gr8. What time should I be there?"

"Cooking time's 45 min, so 6 isn't too soon."

"I'll bring a change of clothes n get there sometime before that," Donny said.A minute later, he added, "I mean, I'll bring casual clothes 2 work so I can change before I get there. Not clothes to put on in the morning."

"I knew what U meant," Casey replied. There was a smiley emoji at the end.

Casey was looking at the DVR so she wouldn't miss her favorite drama while Donny was there. The clock showed 5:37 when he rang the doorbell. He was carrying a grocery bag with a long loaf of French bread sticking out. Casey kissed him and took the bag from him. She took the bread out and wrapped it in tin foil. He pulled out a small roast chicken that was still steaming. "I saw this on the way to the check-out, and it looked more appetizing than take-out," Donny said.

"No disagreement there," Casey said. She pulled the remaining item out of the bag, a bottle of wine.

"Put it in the refrigerator right away," Donny said. "It should be the right temperature at about the same time the pie's ready."

They tried to eat the chicken, but it was too hot, so they decided to wait until they'd put the pie in the oven. The dough and the apple filling were easy to handle, but Donny tried to cut the holes in the pie top too nicely and cut his left index finger. Casey grabbed a dish towel and covered his finger until she could get him into the bathroom. She kept the hot water running while Donny opened the medicine cabinet to look for a Band-Aid. He saw acetominophen, an off-brand equivalent of Pepto-Bismol, some prescriptions he didn't try to recognize and finally a box of bandages. He grabbed that and handed it to Casey. She picked a bandage that had a special wrapper. "This one's so-so on the adhesive, but it's super-absorbent," she explained. She unwrapped it and got it around Donny's finger.

The chicken had cooled enough for them to eat, and the wine was properly chilled by now. After Casey put the pan in the oven, Donny held his bandaged finger up and said, "There goes my plan for pleasuring you tonight."

"That wasn't an option," Casey insisted. "If you mean either of the things I'm thinking of."

They had a friendly discussion about many topics, and then Casey got a phone call. "It's my cousin. Her dad has cancer, so this might be important." The bits and pieces that Donny heard suggested that Casey's uncle was getting worse but wasn't in imminent danger. His mind drifted. There was something about her medicine cabinet that surprised him, but he couldn't figure it out. He didn't see anything he didn't have in his own cabinet. Maybe she just kept her make-up in its own container.

The call took so long that the timer on the stove went off. Casey motioned to Donny to turn it off. She wound up the conversation while she found her potholders, and she got the pie out. She told Donny, "Apparently there's a second tumor. They're gonna cut him open tomorrow and hope that taking it out is enough."

"Are you still okay for tonight?"

"More than okay. It'll keep my mind off things until I get more news."

"Good news," Donny said. "It looks like you gave yourself just enough leeway on the time, and the cinnamon looks almost as appetizing as the filling does." He was referring to the portion that was visible through the holes in the top.

"Let me cut it this time," Casey said with a laugh. Her cut wasn't perfect. She was trying to cut 1/6, but it was closer to 1/5. She put it on the first dessert plate. They both stood in wonder at the steam coming out of the larger part of the pie.

Donny cut into his piece. "Just the right temperature, too!"

During that time, Casey cut a second piece, this time marking the angle closer to what she intended. "I'll definitely stick to this brand of filling. This'll be the best pie we've had with Thanksgiving dinner since we stopped having it at my grandmother's house."

Donny got bold. "Speaking of which, you wanna meet for lunch?"

"Take this public?" Casey asked.

"I'm not ashamed," Donny answered. "We're not in the same department, so we'll probably never have any conflict of interest."

"Let's do it. Mondays aren't good 'cause I never know when I'll be at a good stopping point, but Thursdays I can usually eat whenever I want, so I go at noon."

"Meet me in the cafeteria."

"It's a date," Casey answered.

The next morning, Casey sent an IM to Andrea about the date. "I'll be in the background at ten till," Andrea replied.

"What for?"

Andrea switched to her cell phone. "To check his body language. And his body (smiley)."

"He's not big or muscular, but he's strong enough to take control."

"Now I'm worried."

"Don't be," Casey assured her.

Casey met Donny at the elevator, and they went down to the cafeteria. Casey saw Andrea seated far enough away that there were nothing but empty tables behind her. Casey chose her lunch first and paid first, not giving Donny the opportunity to pay for hers. Casey found a spot three tables away from Andrea. She sat facing Andrea so Donny would sit with his back to her. They talked about what their departments were up to, and then Donny asked, "Do you dress up for Halloween?"

"Not at work," Casey answered. "Occasionally I get invited to a party, and I have a black outfit that I sometimes wear to go as Natasha."

"For once I wish I was short," Donny said.

"Why?"

"So I could be Boris, of course."

"Look, Boris. Is moose and squirrel."

Donny asked, "Ever go as a male character?"

Andrea's ears perked up. Casey answered, "One time I half-assed it and just wore my Johnny Bench jersey."

Donny said, "I'd like to see you in just your Bench jersey!"

Casey scowled. "I mean, I wore it with jeans. Other than that, I pretty much stick to female characters." Then she smiled. "But play your cards right, and you'll get your wish."

After lunch, Casey sent Andrea a message. "What do you think?"

"Average-looking," Andrea answered. "More important, he really likes you."

"Of course he likes me. I gave him a hand job and he's expecting more."

"He's sweet on you. Is that what you want to know?"

"I wanna know how he'll react, but I doubt you can tell that."

"Nope. Just let me know your plans."

"I will."

At that moment, Casey got a text from Donny. "Wanna go out Friday?"

She told Andrea, "He just asked me out again."

"Guess you didn't need my help! Bye." Andrea closed the chat window.

Casey texted back, "Sure! What's up?"

"Wanna go to a movie?"

"Nothing out right now that I'm interested in. New Bourne movie is next week." Casey thought to herself, "This is as close to playing hard to get as I come." She waited for a response. When she didn't get one, she continued. "Wanna rent one? There's a video store right by my apartment."

Donny answered, "Sure! I'll pick you up." He'd been to her place before, but there were enough turns that he looked up the directions again. As he did, it dawned on him what she'd just done.

Friday night, he was at her apartment door ten minutes early. Casey had just finished her make-up when he knocked. As soon as she opened the door, he put his arms around her and kissed her. He thought, "She must be as nervous as me," when he felt her tremble. "Show me the way," he told her.

"It's within walking distance," Casey said. She locked the door behind her and they headed out.

Donny took her hand as they went. He noticed she was still shaking. When they were inside, he found some romantic comedies and a few sports movies. "What do you think?"

"Well, for future reference, sports movies don't mean anything special for me. I liked Field of Dreams, but it's just a good movie." She picked one of the rom-coms and added an Adele concert video. Then she looked at the sports movies. "This one sounds kind of like the story you told me about."

"That would be awesome," Donny said. "I have a friend who's an agent, and he's trying to get someone to option the story. With the right offer, I could quit working for a year."

"It pays that well?" Casey asked.

"Sometimes," Donny answered. He looked behind her and noted, "I haven't seen an adult section in ages."

"Are you sure you want to go that direction tonight?"

Donny realized the implication. "No. But does that mean you're open to it in the future?"

"I'm open to anything that we can enjoy together," she answered.

"Let's just get these two," Donny said. Since she hadn't let him pay for lunch earlier, he made sure to pay for the movies. They headed back to her apartment.

Once she opened the door, she was forced to make an introduction. "Donny, this is Bowser." A brick-red pit bull jumped up, his paws coming down on Donny's knee. His floppy tongue hung out of the right side of his mouth. "Good news. He likes you."

Donny scratched Bowser's head. "Aren't you friendly!" he said.

They took off their jackets. Casey showed him the hooks on the back of the front door, and he hung his up. She put her jacket in her closet and came back. "Would you like a drink?"

"No, thanks. I have to drive home tonight."

"With any luck, you won't," she thought, but she said, "I meant soda. I have Coke, diet and Seagram's ginger ale."

"Coke," Donny said. She brought him a Coke and herself a ginger ale. They sat comfortably on the couch and watched the comedy. Donny occasionally put his hand on Casey's knee, and she didn't stop him when he accidentally put his hand under her breast.

When the comedy was over, Casey put the concert video on. They barely looked at Adele, only using her music as a soundtrack while they made out. After three songs, Donny was down to his underwear, and Casey was down to her jeans. Donny took the button of her jeans in his fingers. She'd imagined him doing this, and she thought she'd be happy, but it jarred her to the reality of their situation. She stood up.

"Donny, I have to tell you something."

"Don't be nervous," he said.

Casey realized she was trembling. "Oh, God, have I been like this all evening?"

"Except when we were paying attention to the movie, yeah," he answered.

"Oh, shit, oh shit," she said.

"What's wrong?"

"I should have told you this before. I always said I'd do it on the first date, but ours was a gift from Mercator, and it threw me off."

Donny wanted to hear whatever was so important to her. "What is it?"