Casey's Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night, Casey came to Donny's place. Per his invitation, she brought a change of clothes. When she got there, he had candles on the table and a small roasted turkey in the center. Donny took her coat and hung it up. "Since we can't spend Thanksgiving together, I thought we could have it tonight." He went to the dining room table and pulled a chair out.

Casey squealed. "That's so sweet!" She sat down. "That's a fancy way to make the turkey. I didn't know you were this good a cook."

"I'm not," Donny admitted. "I got this from the same store where I got the chicken." He sat down across from her, carved a few slices off and put them on her plate. While he served himself, he told her, "Have some champagne, too."

She hadn't even noticed the wine glasses. Sure enough, it was full. She looked at the bottle on Donny's side of the table. "Oh, wow, it's real champagne, from France!"

"Yeah, I'm one of those people," Donny said.

"What kind is that?"

"I'm particular about words that mean specific things. I don't say 'at-bat' if I'm talking about all plate appearances. I was only ten in 1999, but it bugged the hell out of me when people referred to 2000 as a new millennium. So, when I decide to buy champagne, I buy real champagne."

"You'll like my dad," Casey told him. "When you meet him. Someday. No rush!"

They talked about other things, and they worked out a plan to at least have a video chat on Christmas. Donny didn't make the crust from scratch, but he did make the cheesecake himself, and Casey gave her approval. She remembered the conversation that she'd had with Andrea, and deduced that Andrea had shared with Donny, but she didn't let on. This was what she wanted, after all. They watched some TV, and then she pulled what she assumed is usually a guy trick. She yawned.

Donny played along. "Sleepy?"

Casey gave him a sexy look. "Ready for bed, but not ready for sleep."

"I can't pass that up!" Donny said.

"Shit," Casey thought. "Andrea told me it was a bad idea. It's okay, though. I'll just remind him tomorrow that it was what we both wanted, and the liquor had nothing to do with it."

Soon they were naked in Donny's bed. Donny told her, "You look tense. Roll over, and I'll help you out."

She did, and soon his firm hands were caressing her shoulders and working their way down. "That's right, you fucker. You got me drunk, and now you're going to have your way with me. Oh, wait, it's my way too. God, this is so confusing!"

Once he got past the lower back, he slipped between her thighs and rubbed each of her buttocks. "Does this feel good?" he asked.

Casey was distracted from her previous train of thought. "It feels great. Don't stop," she said contentedly. To her surprise, he didn't go near her anus. He caressed her thighs instead, then did the rest of her right leg, rubbing each toe when he got there, and worked his way back up the left leg, giving it the same treatment in reverse. When he got to her butt this time, she could feel his dick in the cleavage.

Donny ran his shaft back and forth a couple times. He dipped between her thighs so it was rubbing her balls, then placed the head at her anus. "Tell me what you want," he said quietly.

Casey turned her head enough to look Donny in the eye. "I want you inside me," she answered.

"There's no place I'd rather be," he told her. He used his index finger to open her asshole up, and then he got his cock head in. She rose up and backed her hips toward him, and soon he had all but the base inside her. "The eagle has landed!" he announced. He put his hands on her hips, and they thrust back and forth.

"Oh, God, Donny, this is as good as I hoped!" Casey announced.

"Me too," Donny groaned.

"You mean you'd never-"

"Nope. You're taking my cherry at the same time I'm taking yours!"

"I love you, Donny," she cried.

"I love you too. That's why I'm doing all this."

As Donny said that, he touched a sensitive spot on her prostate, and Casey felt herself about to come. "Oh, fuck!" she squealed in the way that he loved. She forced her hips up to keep Donny balls deep. His dick felt good anyway, but she wanted to savor the feeling of his cum continuing to pour into her ass. When she could tell he'd stopped, she raised her right side to tilt him off of her.

Donny landed on his back. Casey moved over him and kissed him. "So you liked it?" he asked.

Casey moved off and lay on her side, facing him. "It felt different than I expected, but yeah. I guess length isn't the only way that a dick feels different than a finger."

"Do you like a finger in your ass? I didn't realize till now that we've never done that."

"I've had one guy who was good at it," Casey answered.

Donny changed the subject. "Did you enjoy your sparkling grape juice?"

"My what?"

"There's no way I was going to let you be drunk the first time I fucked your ass. I wanted you to be completely in control. But I figured if you thought you were drunk, your body would act as if you really were, and you'd loosen up."

"Loosen up, as in-"

"Physically loosen up so I could get in. I wouldn't do it if we didn't both want it," Donny said.

"And here I thought you really were getting me drunk!"

"The only after-effect you'll have tomorrow is that you might weigh a few ounces more."

Casey put her hand on Donny's dick. "Oh, damn."

"What's wrong?"

"Well, since I've never gotten a dick inside my ass, I've never had to wait until it was clean before I could suck it afterward."

Donny sprung to attention. "We don't have to wait long!" he assured her. He jumped off the bed, and Casey followed him to the bathroom. She was in the shower before he was, reaching for the soap. He turned the water on, and it sprayed the top of her head. "Sorry," he said.

"I was planning on washing it anyway," Casey replied.

Donny picked up a bottle of shampoo. "Given why we're in here, this is like the old joke about the girl who was told to give her boyfriend some Head and Shoulders. She asked, 'How do you give shoulders?'"

Casey imitated a rim shot, and Donny thought it was a pretty good one. She poured out a small amount of shampoo and added it to her already wet hair. Donny nudged her to move so her back was to the shower head. He ran his fingers through her hair, imitating the patter that Bugs Bunny had when he styled the monster's hair. "Now to rinse," he said, and he pointed the shower head from each side to wash the shampoo out. "Check to see that it's out," he said.

Casey ran her fingers through her hair. "All clear."

"And now I know for a fact that you're a real redhead," Donny added.

"Your turn," Casey said. "And I see your hair color's real too." She took a bar of soap, lathered his chest hair and then ran the bar around his dick. She stroked it a couple times for good measure. She paused for a moment.

"What is it?" Donny asked.

"Nothing," Casey answered. She didn't want to admit that she was hoping she'd be seeing this dick for a long time. He didn't just say he loved her; he was showing her. She pulled his foreskin back to make sure he was absolutely clean and then went to her knees. Donny moved so he could rest against the wall. She licked his sac, then his shaft and finally took the spotless head into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, never really looking at his dick, only looking up in hopes that he'd see in her eyes that she loved him too. When he was as hard as she'd ever seen him, she stopped and let him out of her mouth. She stood up and told him, "I know we did this so I could suck you, but I want you back inside me."

"Okay!" Donny said. He tried to turn her around to oblige her, but she stopped him.

"Not here. I want you to make love to me in the missionary position."

Donny was confused. "I didn't think that was possible." He turned the faucet off anyway.

"You have to lift me up, but I can help," Casey explained. She stepped out and handed Donny one towel, then dried herself off with the other.

They ran to the bed. Casey got on her back and spread her legs. Donny knelt over her. "How do I do this?" he asked.

"Get up on your knees first," Casey explained, and he did. "My legs go over your shoulders," she said. He put his hands under her knees, and together they moved her legs into place. "Now you should be able to get in, if you're hard enough."

Donny couldn't see, but he felt himself and assured her, "No problem there!" He pulled her buttocks apart and slipped his cock in the space. "Am I close?"

"You're pointing down. Point it up and I'll tell you where to move."

Donny adjusted his cock, and Casey had to concentrate not to jump. "Right there!" she announced. Donny moved slowly, but he got half the length of his cock inside her. "Yessss," she cooed. "Now ease me down."

"Here we go," Donny said. He lowered her to the surface of the bed. He didn't begin thrusting inside her until he was able to hold her close. "Feel good?"

Casey couldn't see her own dick, but she could tell it was hard. "Feels great," she assured him. "Faster!"

Donny picked up the pace, and Casey could feel his cock getting even fatter inside her. "Oh, Casey! Oh, Casey!" She could hear the urgency in his voice. "Case!"

"Come for me, Donny!"

"Only if you come for me!"

"I'm going to!"

"Me too, Case!" Donny could barely feel his own orgasm because he was too enthralled by the feeling of Casey's cum coating his stomach.

"Oh, God, Donny!"

Donny kissed Casey on the lips. She opened her mouth, and their tongues touched. When the kiss ended, Donny panted, "I love you, Casey!"

Casey had caught her breath. "Don't call me Case. You sound like you're trying to be a hipster, and I know you're not."

"Who says I'm not?"

"I say you're not, and I love that about you," Casey answered.

"That works," Donny said. Now that he was soft, he pulled back. He was just trying to get his dick out of her ass, but he also saw the pool of her cum on her stomach, and he felt it on his own again. He lay down next to her to catch his breath.

Casey was doing the same, but she had a head start. When she was relaxed, she asked, "You told me you're going home for Thanksgiving. Have you told your family about us?"

"I told 'em I'm dating an adorable girl that I met at work."

"What else did you tell them about me?"

"That you're even more into baseball than I am."

Casey wouldn't let him sidestep the question. "Did you tell 'em I'm trans?"

"I didn't think it was necessary," Donny answered. He thought about pretending to write a letter, "Dear Dad, You and Casey have something in common," but he thought better of it. Instead he asked, "Have you told your family?"

"I'm gonna mention it while I help Mom cook."

They talked about their families' Thanksgiving traditions. When Donny saw that Casey had fallen asleep, he kissed her forehead and did the same.

They both spent much of their Thanksgiving afternoon showing their families pictures of them together. Casey assured her family that Donny knew that she was trans. True to his word, Donny didn't mention it to his family.

When Casey went Christmas shopping the day after, she went straight to the Reds team store, sure she'd find something Donny would like. When Donny went, he saw plenty of clothes items that he thought Casey would like, but he couldn't stop himself from looking in the display windows at the jewelry stores.

They planned on dinner and shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving. One of the chain restaurants in the mall had a special on entrées during the holiday shopping season, and they took advantage. They looked over the wish lists they'd made for each other while they waited for the appetizer. Casey excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Just before she got to the women's room, she saw a woman hit her date and yell, "You perv!" The woman got up and collided with a waiter who was carrying several large glasses with desserts in them. Casey went in, did what she needed to do and came back to the table. Donny wasn't there.

Casey sat down anyway, in case the food arrived before Donny returned. In a couple minutes, he saw her and said, "Thank God you're alright!" He was trembling.

"I'm fine. What happened?"

Donny had heard the same sounds she did. He sounded like he was near tears when he said, "I was afraid someone got suspicious and, you know, found you out."

Casey took both his hands in hers. "I'm not gonna lie and say there was nothing to worry about. I mean, this time there wasn't, but I used to worry about it every damn time. If it makes you feel any better, I worry about it a lot less now that I have you."

"You mean I make you feel safe?" Donny liked the idea of being a protector.

"I mean I feel more like a woman when I'm with you. And if I believe it, maybe other people believe it more. Plus ... I have an early present for you." She rifled through her purse looking for some papers, then remembered that they were in public. "I'll tell you about it later," she promised.

They didn't buy each other any gifts while the other could see, but Donny bought a Reds dog bed for Bowser. When they were back at Casey's apartment, she explained, "I stayed healthy this year, so there's still money in my health savings account." She resumed looking through her purse and found what she was looking for.

"You're giving me a visit to the chiropractor?"

"Here it is." She showed it to him.

"You have an appointment with Dr. Chelsey. What is it?"

"A hormone treatment. It'll give me girlier hips and bigger breasts. I think it'll change my muscle tone too." Donny started to say something, but Casey stopped him. "I know you say you love me as I am, but this is for both of us. When you hold me close, I can feel my breasts against your chest, and it makes me wish there were more of me there. I don't know how much I'll get from one treatment, but I'll be a step closer to feeling comfortable in a bikini. It's really for me, but it's for you too."

"I'm getting tits for Christmas. Wait, that came out wrong. Well, you know what I meant. Who wouldn't like that?"

There was a one-night special at a sporting goods store on Wednesday, so they went there. When they were walking from Donny's car back to his apartment, they crossed paths with a well-dressed man. Once the man saw where they stopped, he turned around and went back. "Are you Donald Plesac?"

Donny didn't like the looks of this. "Maybe."

The man smiled. "I have a document to deliver to you. It's from Richard West."

Donny turned to Casey. "That's my agent friend." He returned to the man. "Yes, I'm Donald!"

The man held out a clipboard with several numbered lines. "Please sign by #6."

Donny did, and the man said good-bye. Donny and Casey went into his apartment. Donny opened the letter. "Dear Donny: I negotiated the sale of your screenplay to Castle Rock Entertainment. Here is their check. Best regards, Rick." Donny dug into the envelope and found a loose check. Casey could see his eyes light up. Donny showed her the check and asked, "Would this be enough for you to get the boobs you want? Implants, hormones, whatever."

Casey looked at the check and had to steady herself on his dining room table. "That's enough for the whole operation."

"Whole, as in sex change?"

"Donny, that wouldn't just get me breasts. It would get me breasts, hips and a vagina, and I'd know the difference between ecru and eggshell."

"Merry Christmas, Casey."

Casey kissed him. "I must have been on the nice list."

"You are the nice list. For everything you've brought into my life."

"Even Bowser?"

"Especially Bowser," Donny told her.

Casey took Donny's hand and led him to the couch. "Just so you know, even if I took your money, it's not as simple as going to my doctor and telling him, 'Cut this off and put these in.' For starters, there's a whole psych approval."

"I don't know everything about it, but I know the basics," Donny assured her. "And I'm not trying to push you to get the surgery. I was just going from what you had already told me."

"I know you're not," Casey replied. "Oh, my God, Donny." She looked him in the eye to see what he'd do. He was still trying to process things himself. She unbuttoned his polo shirt and pulled on the hem. He pulled it off, and she unbuckled his pants. She pulled his underwear down while he kicked his shoes and socks off.

She got in front of Donny, knelt down and stroked his dick, but before she could get her mouth down to it, he lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips. He got on the floor in front of her and lifted her T-shirt over her head. She knew what he wanted. She stripped until she was as naked as he was. He stroked her dick and asked, "Where do you want-"

"Right here," she said. "You on top, so you can take me afterward."

"On top's fine, 'cause that means I can service you first," Donny said. He laid her on the floor and separated her thighs. He kissed a line up each leg, and after he'd done both, he kissed her balls.

"Don't get too attached to those," Casey told him. "They might not be there this time next year."

"I'm counting on it," Donny responded. He licked a line up her shaft and took her cock head in his mouth. He went down slowly, running his tongue from side to side as he went. Casey's dick got firmer as he went.

"Okay, you've got me in," Casey said. "Now give me yours."

Donny moved around until his cock was over Casey's mouth. She skipped the preliminaries, pointing the shaft down and closing her lips around it, surrounding most of the length. She pushed on his butt and let it back up, making his cock move up and down, never having less than his cockhead inside her mouth. Donny let her dick out of his mouth to tell her, "Oh, God, Casey, you're fantastic."

Casey mumbled something that sounded to him like, "You're not so bad yourself."

Donny changed his speed so they were moving in tandem. Then he decided that was the opposite of what he wanted. He kept his speed the same, but he waited so that he was taking her dick deeper when she was letting his go shallow. He could tell Casey liked it too, because her dick got even harder the second time he pulled back. "Oh, shit," he moaned.

He didn't say what he meant, but Casey knew. She clearly said, "Me, too," and they deep-throated each other at the same moment. It was only because of gravity that Casey tasted Donny's cum before he tasted hers. They both felt like they were in heaven at the synchronized sensations.

Donny let Casey's dick out of his mouth first, because he was still learning to time it to keep her cum from going down the wrong pipe. Once it was out, he said, "I love you, Casey."

Casey told him, "I love you so much," still thinking about his offer. "I wanna ride you!" Without delay, Donny rolled onto his back. Casey moved over him as if they were just changing positions to repeat their 69 and then positioned her ass over his hard cock.

"Turn around," Donny said. "I wanna watch you from the front."

Casey obliged. "You wanna see my tits bounce, huh?"

"Have they grown already? You just had the hormone shot a couple days ago."

"No, it's your imagination. It doesn't happen that fast."

"Well, yeah, I'd like to see 'em bounce, but really, I wanna see you smile. I also wanna see your dick jumping around while I still can." Casey teared up. "What's wrong?" Donny asked.

"You even love the part of me I hate most," she said, and then she regained her composure. She pulled her buttocks apart, and Donny guided his cock into her asshole. Once he was securely in, Casey raised and lowered her hips. She let her head fall back as she felt his cockhead go back and forth inside her anal passage. When she opened her eyes, she was looking at her tits. She shook from side to side to give Donny a show.