Casey's Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up and palmed them. He let his hands move down her sides. When he reached her hips, he let his left hand rest and started stroking her dick with the right. "Come for me," he said.

Casey's eyes were closed again. Without opening them, she answered, "You first."

Donny put his hands back on her hips and thrust his cock into her ass, relieving her of the task of bouncing. She put one hand out to steady herself and masturbated for him. "God, you're beautiful," he grunted.

Casey replied, "You really believe that, don't you?" She remembered how much he loved her red hair. She reached back and pulled her hair over her shoulders. She may as well have been fully clothed, but Donny predictably got even harder when he saw her that way. He tried to pull her down, but his dick wouldn't let it be that easy. Casey bent over slowly, changing the angle of his dick inside her until she was lying on top of him.

"Inside and out," he answered.

"Here I come," she told him.

Casey was shooting onto his stomach when he said, "Me, too!" She arched her back, lifting her head, when she felt him come in her ass. "Damn you, Donny Plesac. Damn you to hell!"

Donny cringed. "Oh, shit, what did I do this time?"

"Nothing!" Casey exclaimed, and she clenched her butt muscles to keep him inside her. "I'm really just mad at myself. When I was ten, I wished I had breasts. When I was twelve, I got 'em. When I was eighteen, I wished I had a vagina. Now I have the chance to get one, but thanks to you, I wish I had a uterus. Damn you!"

***

As the examiner took the electrodes off, Donny remembered the first time he'd seen Casey topless. She'd grown to at least a B cup. Then he remembered the examiner's last question. He told her, "I have to say, I'm surprised and maybe even a little disappointed."

"Why?"

"I know some gays don't like trans people trying to piggy-back on their cause, but I've never known a trans person to be anti-gay."

Casey explained, "I don't care if you've had sex with a dozen men. I wanted to know whether you think you've had sex with one."

"What's the difference? My answer would have been the same."

The last electrode was off. Casey thanked the examiner and answered, "The fact that you said no means that you think of sex with me as sex with a woman, and that means you really and truly consider me a woman. I wanted to be sure of that before I said yes."

"What if I'd said yes?" Donny asked.

"Then she would have asked whether you're presently in a sexual relationship with a man."

Donny smiled. "While we're here, maybe I should have her ask you if you're marrying me for my money."

Casey laughed. "Because of that one check? It would take more than that if I were going to marry for money."

"Let's go home," Donny said. "I bought Bowser a rubber bone for his birthday, and I want to give it to him."