Casey's Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, before I tell you, Andrea in HR knows you're here. I mention that in case anything happens to me."

"What are you so nervous about?" Donny asked.

"You started to undo my jeans," Casey answered.

"I'm sorry. Was it too soon?"

"No. It's just ... you should know what you're going to find."

"Have you been bruised? Cut? Stretch marks from a baby you gave up for adoption?"

"No," Casey said. "Especially the last one."

"Now I'm really confused," Donny said.

Casey stood in front of him. "Undo the button," she instructed him. He did. She peeled her jeans off.

From the shape her underwear took on, he knew what he was about to see before he saw it. Casey pulled it down to reveal a penis. It was soft, so he couldn't tell how big it was, but it looked like it was about the same size as his. As Casey stripped naked, Donny said, "Oh, my God."

Casey was in tears. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"Oh, my God, Casey, do you realize what this means?"

"It means I'm-"

Donny interrupted her. "You can pitch for the Reds!"

Casey looked up and laughed. "That's your first thought?"

"What can I say? It was a lousy season. How are you at shortstop? We haven't had a good one since Cozart became a free agent."

Casey punched him on the bicep. "I'm serious, Donny!"

"So am I," he said. "I love you, whoever you are." He pulled his legs together and turned to the side. He opened his arms. "Come here and kiss me."

"So, you're cool with this?"

"Well, part of me wants to say that nothing changed, but obviously that's not true. Nothing important has changed. You're the same person I fell in love with."

"I assume you want to ask me some things," Casey said.

"Well, sure. When did you realize you were a girl?"

"Nine or ten," she answered. "When I was ten, I saw my mom's make-up case. I'd seen her put make-up on before, and I made myself up. I wasn't trying to look beautiful, just make my appearance match my self-image. I might have had an idea before, but that's when I knew. I knew there were guys who like to dress as women, but I didn't know that some of us really didn't match our identities."

"Did you get caught?"

"Not exactly. After that, I got into theatre because it was an excuse to play around with make-up, and one day I actually made myself beautiful. My dad asked me about it, and I just sort of blurted it out. 'I'm a girl.' Just like that."

"How are they with it?"

"My dad ... loves me, and he's coming to grips with it. My mom wishes I'd figured it out sooner so we could have had more girls' days out. I've got one uncle who stopped inviting us to things, but it doesn't bother me."

"The one with cancer?"

"No, this one's on my dad's side."

Casey had moved onto Donny's lap. He cupped her breasts. "What about these? Are they real?"

"They're really me," she explained. "It was a million-to-one stroke of luck. When I was twelve, I had Burkhart's Palsy, a rare disease. I tested an experimental treatment. It didn't make it to market, 'cause it caused these for me and a few other male subjects. We seized the opportunity. I went to a new school, and thanks to these, no one questioned that I'm a girl. I just wish I'd stayed with the treatment long enough to have a bigger cup size."

"You didn't change your name?"

"I guess I'm even luckier than I knew. I never felt any need to break with my male identity, maybe because I transitioned when I was young. Casey being a unisex name made it easier." Donny was silent. "Anything else you wanna know?"

"I just wondered what you wanna do next."

"What is there? Do they make 'accepted my gender' rings? Is 'showed me her penis' a relationship status on Facebook?"

"It wasn't the last time I checked," Donny joked. He kissed her on the lips and ran his fingers down her spine. "I mean, you're naked, and I'm almost naked. What ideas does that give you?"

"Well, the first idea it gives me is that you should be naked too."

Donny got up so fast that Casey almost fell to the floor. He had his underwear off, and Casey put her hand around his cock. "I liked that the last time you did it," he said.

"You still haven't touched me," Casey pointed out.

Donny reached out. Casey had only the first stirrings of an erection until Donny touched her penis. "I've never touched anyone else's before," he said nervously.

"I guess that's my fault," Casey said. "We should have let it come naturally. Organically."

"Not sure what you mean," Donny replied. "I wasn't planning on spraying you with herbicides."

Casey explained, "When we were at your place, we were making out and you ended up on top of me. I had to keep mine between my legs so you wouldn't notice. If I had just let it happen, the contact would be organic."

"I could go for that."

"Come with me," Casey said. She took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. The dog was sleeping at the foot of her bed. "Out, Bowser," she said. "Go to your bed." Bowser walked out of the room. Casey didn't follow to see where he went.

Donny put his arms around Casey. "You must have felt comfortable with me, even if you were smart to tell Andrea what was going on."

"Once Bowser liked you, I had a pretty good feeling, even if I was nervous," Casey said.

"You're brave," Donny said.

Casey put her finger over his lips. "Save the 'admire the marginalized person' crap for later." Donny frowned. "Sorry, I didn't mean that you don't mean it, just that it's not what I'm in the mood for right now." She got onto the bed on her knees and pulled on Donny's hands. Once he was on the bed, she lay on her back. He got on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around his waist. Just as he'd done to her, she ran her fingers down his spine, but since he was naked, she was able to continue tracing the lines down each of his buttocks.

Donny thrust his hips, getting his dick between Casey's thighs. "Ooh!" was all he could say.

"See? Natural," Casey said. She ran her fingers back up his buttocks, and he thrust again. She moved her hands up to his shoulders. "Do me!" she grunted. She clenched her thighs so that Donny's dick never escaped. After a few minutes, she pleaded, "Come for me!"

"Where?"

"Right where you are," Casey answered. She unclenched her thighs, and Donny was able to pull back a little. Most of his cum still went through to the sheets, but she could feel a little of it on her lap. "Oh, God, yes," she said.

"Fuck, yeah!" Donny moaned. Casey pushed down on his shoulders, and he kissed her. When she completely let her thighs loose, he rolled off. "Sorry about the comforter," he said.

"It was worth it," Casey said. "But if it'll make you feel better, we could get under the sheets."

Donny jumped off the bed in an instant. Casey got up and pulled the covers back. Donny got back on, and Casey joined him. "I don't know how you could get off on that," he said.

"It was the emotion, not the motion," Casey assured him.

"Let's have some motion, then," Donny said. He put his hand over her dick and started stroking it.

"You don't have to if you're not comfortable," Casey said.

"It's my job to say that," Donny replied.

Casey moaned, "Oh, Donny," as her dick got harder. She adjusted his hand. "Closer to how you do your own," she explained.

Donny told her, "I can't do this to my own." He moved over her and took her dick in his mouth. He bobbed up and down slowly at first, then swirled his tongue around it.

"Donny! Donny!" Casey was almost screaming. "I'm gonna come!"

Donny let her out of his mouth and sat back. Her cum sprayed straight up in the air before coming down on her hips and thighs. "So that's what it's like," he said.

"Did you like it?"

"It's different from eating pussy," Donny observed. "It doesn't seem like there's much room for variation."

"You'll learn," Casey said. "And so will I."

"I hope so," Donny answered. "I mean, I hope we both do."

Casey leaned over him and kissed him. "Good night, lover," she said.

Donny woke up to the sound of Bowser scratching at the bedroom door. Casey got up. Her penis wasn't hard, but it was easy to see. Donny thought, "Okay, all that really happened."

Casey found a bra and panties, put them on, added a college sweatshirt, and finally opened the door. "There you are, Honey!" she greeted Bowser. He waddled in and jumped onto the bed into the space that his mistress had just occupied. Donny scratched his back. "Ooh, Donny likes you!" she said. Bowser gave Donny a wet, sloppy kiss. "And apparently you like him!" She stage-whispered, "That's good news for Donny."

Donny said, "I'll wait till he's out of the room before I wash my face. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

"You'll have your chance in a moment," Casey told him. "I'm gonna let him out." She put on a pair of shorts and led Bowser out of the room. She watched him do what he needed to do and brought him back into the apartment. Bowser went back to his bed in the living room.

When Casey returned to the bedroom, Donny was still there, under the sheets. "I hope you washed your face, at least," she said.

"Yeah, then I came back." He patted the spot next to him.

Casey joined him. When she lifted the sheets, she saw that Donny was still naked. "You did," she acknowledged. She silently admitted her relief, and she got in next to him.

"How's the weather?"

"Cool," Casey said.

"Good for cuddling? And other things that go along with it?"

"Good for cuddling, and talking about things that go along with it," Casey answered.

Donny put his hand on her hip. "The woman I love has a dick," he said matter-of-factly. "And you know what the damnedest thing is? It doesn't change anything."

"I'm pretty sure it changes some things," Casey insisted.

"Nothing that matters," Donny said. "I still want to do stuff with you."

"Just different stuff than you were expecting."

"I was talking about going to parks and movies, but, yeah, that kind of stuff, too. So, and I guess there's no good way to ask this, what do you like?"

"I haven't had much of a chance to find out," Casey answered. "Before you, the only guy who didn't freak out turned out to have a fetish for trans women. He wanted me to humiliate him."

"Did you ever feel like you were in danger?"

"Every time I came out to a date," Casey said. "I don't think I ever actually was, but I always felt like it."

Donny could see her trembling. "It's okay. I'm here. I love you for you. So, do they know at work?"

"The HR department and Ronda, my supervisor, know, because they need to. Legally, we're not a protected class, but company policy is to treat us the same way as groups that are. No one else knows. You won't tell, will you?"

"Of course not." Donny laughed. "If I outed you, the pervs would be all over you, and I want you all to myself."

Casey looked down and said, "I can tell!" Donny's dick was getting hard, and she ran her fingers along the side.

Donny replied, "Apparently you feel the same."

"Yeah, I do," she said with a smile. She felt Donny's hand on the fabric of her panties over her dick, and she realized she was hard too.

"Take 'em off," Donny whispered. "And this time don't be afraid."

Casey removed her panties. Donny pulled on the hem of her sweatshirt. She didn't need any further prompt to take that off, and her bra as well. While the sweatshirt was still over her head, she felt a tear of joy run down her cheek. "Like I said, I don't know what I like."

"Then we'll have fun finding out together," Donny told her.

Casey pushed Donny onto his back and crawled on top of him. He put his hand on her ass, and she moved forward until he took her left breast into his mouth. He moved his hands to her hips. "I definitely want more of this," she said.

"Me, too," Donny said. He moved his right hand around to her back, then ran between her butt cheeks.

"Not ready for that yet," Casey said. "I have another idea, though."

"Ready for what? Oh, right. I wasn't even thinking about that. What'd you have in mind?"

"Stand up. Or just straighten up on your knees." Donny chose the latter, and Casey did the same. She faced him, but she was a little to the right. She put her left hand on Donny's dick. "Now do the same to me," she said, and he did. She moved her left hand to the right, and their hard cocks were touching each other on the sides. She extended her thumb so it covered both cocks. Donny did the same. She stroked forward, as if she were merely masturbating. Donny stroked the opposite direction. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah," Donny admitted.

"Me too," Casey said. She put her right hand on Donny's hip, and he did the same. She leaned forward to kiss him, and he did the same, but he lost his grip on their dicks. Casey still had them together, so he put his left hand back in place. He put his right hand on her shoulder to steady himself. Casey did the same. This way, they were able to kiss while they continued stroking each other.

"I should have thought of that first," Donny said.

"Yeah, it would have lasted longer," Casey agreed.

"What do you mean?" At that moment Casey came on Donny's palm. "Oh!" Donny let go, and he came on her palm in response.

"Well, it wasn't earth-shattering, but it was fun," Casey said.

"You know, eventually, I'm gonna want what you said you're not ready for. It's as close as we can get to what ..."

"Yeah?" Casey asked.

"What I'd want to do if-if you were cis," Donny said.

"If we're gonna make this work, you can't be afraid to say what you're thinking. You mean if I had a pussy. It's okay. If I had a pussy, I'd want you inside it too."

"And here in the real world?"

"Like I said, we'll find out what we like together," Casey answered.

They both got off the bed. Casey put her sweatshirt back on. When she turned around, Donny put his arms around her. She hugged him, and he moved his hands under her buttocks. She hopped into his hands, and he moved until her back was against the wall. They had a long kiss while he fucked her butt-cleavage. Casey pointed her dick upward so she could fuck his stomach. She enjoyed that as much as what he was doing to her, and they came within a few seconds of each other.

Donny let Casey back down to the ground. "I know you're gonna want to aim higher eventually," Casey said. "I'll want it too, but I don't know when I'll be ready for it."

"I can wait," Donny assured her.

"I figured you'd say that, but I meant physically ready. Even the creepy guys were more interested in me fucking them."

"Interesting," Donny said. "Did you?"

"Once, just to see what it was like."

"Did you like it?"

Casey smiled. "Yeah, kinda. Why?"

As Donny got up, he answered, "I'm obviously going to be trying things I didn't expect to. I'll keep it in mind." He started putting the previous day's clothes back on.

Casey said, "I heard someone say love isn't about staying over on Friday night; it's about spending Saturday together. I wasn't planning on you being here all day, and I'm sure you weren't either."

"I wish I had, but you're right," he answered.

"Lunch on Tuesday?" Casey asked.

"Count on it," Donny said.

For the next few weeks, they had lunch together whenever their departments' needs permitted. Sometimes Andrea joined them. They also got together every Friday and found something to do together on Saturday. Casey was a great cocksucker, and the way she squealed when she came made it fun for Donny when he returned the favor. On one occasion, she pulled back too soon. "Damn, I didn't get to swallow," he said.

"Sorry, Sweetie."

"I never noticed till you came just now, but you sound like, how do I put this, an ordinary girl. I mean, you don't sound like a guy trying to sound like a girl."

Casey put her hand out. "I know what you're getting at. Don't embarrass yourself trying not to offend me. My voice didn't change. My doctor said it might be another side effect of the medicine, but we'll never know."

The space between Casey's thighs was as inviting as any pussy that Donny had experienced, and when the angle was right, she liked the way his cum felt shooting onto her balls or the underside of her dick. They both wanted to experience Donny's dick in a tighter space. Donny wanted to feel something tighter around it, and Casey wanted to feel his cum inside of her. The weekend after Halloween, they were naked in Donny's bed, and he broke the ice. "Casey, I love everything we've done, but I wanna be even more intimate."

"Say it, Donny. Don't worry about being polite, 'cause that'll just make both of us more nervous."

"I wanna fuck your ass. There, I said it."

"I thought you'd never ask!" Casey said.

"That was ... surprisingly easy," Donny said.

"I hope you're right," Casey added, and she got on all fours. To help him, she pulled her butt cheeks apart.

Donny told her, "Hold on, I'm not ready yet."

Casey returned and stroked his cock a few times. "Good?"

"Ready!"

Casey got back on all fours. Donny put the head at her opening and gently moved forward. All that happened is that the head slipped down and rubbed her sac. "I liked that, but you're way off," she told him.

"I noticed." He put his index finger over her asshole and got it in about halfway up the cuticle. With his other hand, he guided his cock back into place. This time he got the head in, but no more.

"Do it!" Casey told him.

Donny thrust his hips back and forth, but his dick wouldn't go any further inside. "Sorry," he said.

"Harder!" she insisted.

"We need lube," Donny said. "I'm afraid I'll hurt you if I try any harder without it."

"Do you have any?"

"I've never needed it," he answered. "That's not bragging. You're the only woman who was ever willing to let me do this, and no one ever needed it for anything else."

"What about soap?"

"Well, of course I have that."

"Then let's do something else we haven't done yet. Race you to the shower!"

Once the water was running warm, they both stepped inside. They lathered each other's dicks. While Donny was kissing Casey, she reached behind him and ran the bar of soap between his butt cheeks. "Hey, who's doing what?" he asked.

"That's got nothing to do with this," Casey answered. "I just thought you'd like it."

"That wasn't a complaint," Donny clarified. He pushed her back gently and put his hands on her hips. She took the hint and turned around. Donny made love to her with the bar of soap the same way she'd done. When there was plenty of lather, he asked, "Ready?"

"If I'm not ready now, we'll have to try something else," Casey replied. "Have at it."

"Here goes," Donny said. He eased his cock in. "I'd say I got it maybe a half-inch deeper this way. How's it feel?"

"You hear about guys getting weird things stuck in their butts? It feels like I got something stuck in there. Not uncomfortable, but not really a turn-on."

"Sorry," Donny said, and he pulled out. He kissed her on the neck.

"That's okay," Casey said. "It's me, not you."

On a Monday morning in November, Donny got a text from an unfamiliar number. "Hey, it's Andrea. Casey can't eat till 1. Can you meet me at noon?"

"Ok," Donny answered.

"I'll get you the pepperoni pizza. Just meet me at the back."

He found her with no difficulty, and she held up her end. "Okay, so Casey let something slip the other night."

"I know you know," Donny said.

"Not that!" Andrea replied. "Well, related to that. She told me about trying to do anal with you."

"Oh, God, I can't believe I'm hearing about this from HR," Donny said.

"You're not. You're just hearing it from a friend, okay?"

"Got it."

"Anyway, she said she thought if you got her drunk, she'd lose her inhibition, and everything would happen the way you want."

"This is a test, right?"

"No. You'd be a shitty boyfriend if you did that. I know you're not, and I told her so. But I have an idea."