Casual Friday...Exploited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa stud!" Wanda backed away, the trimmer still buzzing in her hand. "If you want me to cut that pickle or his peanut friends off just keep that up."

"I don't want you to cut anything off!" I practically spat.

"Too late for that, most of the damage is done. Need to finish up so you won't have all these spikey hairs scratching your crotch and thighs." With that she lowered the trimmer and shaved up the left side of my still standing but somewhat deflated cock.

Wanda proceeded to remove the rest of my pubic hair, down to stubble as all the other girls crowded around the end of the table watching. Her manual manipulation of my cock and balls along with the vibration of the trimmer strangely and sickly still had me carrying somewhat of a hard-on. It didn't hurt that my buxom employees showed a lot of skin and boob cleavage leaning over to watch.

After a couple minutes Wanda turned off the trimmer and stood back to look at her handiwork. "What do you think ladies? Getting there, huh?"

"All that's left is a little shave," Beth said and that's when I looked over and saw a straight razor in her hand.

I know my eyes ballooned open zeroing in on the menacing implement she held up.

"Oh, yes, need to make him baby smooth down there." Rachel said.

"Yes, the finishing touches," Wanda said now trading trimmer for shiny sharp blade. Amy came to her with shaving gel in one hand and a bowl of water in the other.

Wanda shook the can and spayed out a blob of green gel onto her fingers, then she proceeded to lather up my whole crotch and even most way up my finally somewhat deflated cock. Only as she rubbed her hand up and down my softened shaft I couldn't deny the pleasurable feeling and without my consent my manhood immediately reversed course and with a mind of its own rose again.

I just knew I was going to have a heart attack as quick as the blood was flowing up and down my body, in and out of my manhood over and over.

"My, my, a little sudsy finger job and he's primed again. What a lightweight!" Wanda commented as she finished lathering me up and wiped her hand on a towel. "Okay here we go." She turned to Beth and took the razor from her hand. As she bent down with that shiny steel between hers, getting ever closer to my precious junk...

"Wait! Wait!" I literally screamed again. I took a breath and said more calmly, "Do you even know how to use one of those things?"

"Yes, Jack, I've actually shaved a couple of boyfriends with a straight razor," she said as she lowered the blade into the lather just below my balls. "Chin, crotch it's all the same isn't?"

"What?" I screamed bloody murder this time as I felt the blade graze up over my left nut and froze.

"I told you to trust me. Now lay still or I won't be responsible for any nicks." She slid the sharp edge of the razor down my cock and grazed it over the top of my balls again.

I breathed short little gasps with each stroke of the blade, looking down at her hand and my crotch never wavering. I heard the mumbling of the other girls but was too focused on Wanda to pay any attention to what they were saying. I finally breathed a huge sigh of relief as I saw her put the razor in the bowl of sudsy water and leave it there.

"Here, let me wipe him down," Amy said, stepping up with a towel.

She wiped the remaining gel and lather from my crotch and as she did, of course, she leaned over again giving me a good shot of her boobs. I could tell then she wasn't wearing a bra under that crop top as her nips were nice and popped, very clearly visible. That inspired me back into another erection that I looked down upon, but was so amazed to see a totally bare crotch and not that dark, somewhat graying tangle of pubes that used to surround my manhood, I cringed and felt my balls pull up again.

Wanda walked around the table and laughed. "That really is a wonderful sight. I've never seen an actual bald cock and clean smooth balls before. You know, Jack, it really does show off that tall pole of yours. And I almost hate to say this but it actually looks an inch or two taller without that hairy mess at the base." She reached out and ran her finger up the length of my shaft.

I shivered and watched my cockhead bob up and down over my gut.

"You know he looks delicious, good enough to eat." I recognized Rachel's voice from the other side of the table.

"Not yet. It's not dinner time." Wanda said walking around my head toward the other end of the conference table. "In fact we have another surprise for Jacky-boy first. Lady Sandra, will you come in here please?"

With that Wanda stood at the side of the table her hands on the top near my hip as she looked over toward the door.

My eyes popped once again and my jaw dropped when I saw my IT guru, Sandy, enter the room. Sandy usually was the most conservative of the women on my staff when it came to dress. She even wore these less than attractive black glasses. She seldom wore anything provocative any day of the week let alone on dress down Fridays. Oh by the way, she didn't have big boobs either. So why did I keep her on my staff if she violated all my special tenets of employment? I kept her on because she was one crack wizard when it came to computers and websites, which literally drove my business.

But damn!

This evening Sandy was beyond provocative. She walked into the conference room dressed in shiny black leather from the halter top to her mini skirt on down to the spike-heeled thigh-high boots. That long beautiful blonde hair of hers was pulled back very tightly to her head, giving her the most serious, stern look I'd ever seen on a woman, even more so than Wanda a bit ago.

Once again if I had not been in the forced predicament it would have been a pure turn-on. As it was I did still have a good woody going.

It was in that lull of tension that I watched her bring something from behind her back...

'Crack!'

"Fuck!" I screamed and my whole body flinched as the bull whip cracked in the air.

The look in Sandy's eyes became more intense than before. She became the fucking epitome of the classic dominatrix.

My body had only just calmed after the first crack of her whip when...'Crack!'

The whip struck the end of the wooden table this time and I heaved and bucked against my constraints.

"Shut up, submissive!" Sandy called out and quickly cracked her whip against the table again.

'Crack!' I felt the short sharp breeze blow across my leg and ankle.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled at her and then looked back over to Wanda on the other side of the table. My executive assistant only gave me a very mischievous grin.

"I said, shut up, you sniveling waste of a man." And Sandy raised her whip, paused, then...

'Crack!' it smacked against the table again, but I could swear the tip grazed my hip. I thrashed my body away.

"I think you better do as Lady Sandra commands," Rachel blurted out from down at my feet. The two girls on either side of her were giggling trying to keep from all-out laughing I could tell.

Sandy raised the whip again, but this time took another step forward in those spiked heels.

"No! Please!" I howled as I knew the next blow was going to be on my naked body next. I saw her rear back further and her arm came racing forward with the thin pain inducing whip. I shut my eyes tight, stiffened my entire body ready for the impact of that ribbon of sharp leather against my bare fully exposed skin.

'Crack!'

I heard the menacing sound plainly enough but surprisingly didn't feel the leather strike me. Rather I felt another abrupt concentrated breeze wash over my arm this time. I opened my eyes to see Sandy had turned just little and was facing my head. She obviously had teased me with that blow and only just missed me again. But then with that stern look suddenly turning to one very mischievous grin mirroring Wanda's she raised the whip behind her.

I just knew she meant business this time. "Please don't!" I yelled as my heart raced.

"Should I stop Wanda?" Sandy asked, stopping the whip in mid-swing.

I swiveled my head to the left and looked at Wanda still grinning at me. "Yes, for now. Let's wait to see if he learns to be more cooperative before we have to resort to more drastic measures," responded Wanda, as she leaned down nearly in my face. "Are you ready to get a better attitude?"

"Yes." I shakily grumbled out a response.

"Good, now..."I saw her look down toward my lower body. "Now we can't have that."

"What?" I asked looking down my body past my bound feet to the other three women standing there huddled and chucking.

"You've lost your erection. We have to make sure you stay aroused." She looked up to the other side of the table. "Well, Lady Sandra, I guess its time you worked Jack up in a different way."

"What?" I grimaced and looked back and forth between the two women on either side of me and the table. They nodded knowingly to one another. "What? No, you told her not to use the whip any more. I've not done anything to deserve a whipping."

"Oh but Jack, you have. You have done so much to the women here you deserve more than a whipping. But..." she reached out and ran a finger up and down my nearly wilted manhood, "we need to stimulate this little guy until he is hard again."

I was thoroughly confused at this point. One minute they were threatening to slice off my genitals with a scissors and a razor or whack them off with a leather whip and the next they were trying to give a hard-on.

"Lady Sandra." Wanda called and nodded once more to the blonde dominatrix.

With that Sandy climbed onto the table, whip still in her hand and stood over me with one spiked heel boot on my chest, the shiny pointed toe practically under my chin. She stood there looking down at me gliding the tip of the whip up one side of my body then down the other. When it disappeared behind her back I assumed she had dropped it, but then when I felt something graze my balls and slide up in between them I exhaled hard looking her right in the face as she glared at me licking her lips. I awaited the inevitable torture of my exposed and totally vulnerable crotch until she suddenly collapsed down upon my gut, knocking the rest of the breath out of my lungs.

She sat back on my stomach and stretched her legs out on either side of me the black glossy boots on either side of my head. As she sat on me and proceeded to unzip and slowly take off her one boot I could feel the cool leather of her mini-skirt rub up against my cockhead. The sensation at first was a little painful as it scraped dry against the leather, but as I felt myself growing again I shuddered and released a little pre-cum out the tip. When she worked the second boot off, my cockhead rubbed up smoothly against her leather covered backside obviously smearing my excitement across it. I could feel myself slowly extending and growing more and so I closed my eyes and savored the incredible erotic feeling.

Then...

'Crack!' there was that mind startling sound again. I opened my eyes in a flash and saw Sandy had cracked her whip up to the right of my head and was drawing it back slowly over my extended arm.

"What the fuck!" I look at her and then over at Wanda. "I thought you told her no more whips."

Wanda's grin didn't change, "Maybe she isn't convinced of your attitude yet."

I felt the leather whip glide up the side of my cheek. I also felt the blonde's ass squirming on my stomach and felt my cock rub nicely against that taut tush under her tight skirt. But before I could enjoy more her feet were on my face.

"Lick them submissive, Lick my feet." Sandy called out as her feet rested on either cheek, her toes practically in my eyes.

Now I had never done that to a woman before, licked or kissed them. Oh, I've had my share of hot footjobs and held two soft inviting feet and fucked the hell out of them until I came all over a woman, but I'd never put my lips to a pair of feet; not that I'd thought about it much actually. But at the moment I didn't feel any aversion to doing it to Sandy's feet. They were rather smooth and appealing, surprisingly smelling good after being confined in those long leather boots of hers.

It was just the known debasement of kissing and licking her there and what it symbolized. "I won't lick your feet you sicko, dyke." I tried to puff out my chest under her body and speak as manly as a man could with two feet pressing hard to my face practically making me pucker.

"I think you better do as she asks, Jack. She is the one with the whip." Wanda chimed in.

I saw the whip in Sandy's hand raise in the air again, and in the next instant...

'Crack!' it slapped down hard against the table near my head again.

I kissed her feet.

I turned my head to one side and then the other kissing her soft soles. I even began to lick them out of the thought it might make her happy enough to back off with the whip, but finally because I ended up liking the sensation of my tongue on the soft warm skin I felt my cock throb against the back of her leather skirt. When I looked up as I licked and kissed I began to pay attention to how Sandy reacted to each touch of my lips and was intrigued at how pleasing the response looked on her face. As I fondled her with my lips and tongue some more, I actually started to get excited as it seemed to be driving her crazy. It was making her feel good I had to suppose as the next thing I knew she'd hiked up her short skirt and exposed a hairy blonde bush which she took no hesitation in reaching a couple of fingers down into.

Sandy began playing with herself right in front of me!

"Oh yeah, that feels so good. Now suck my toes!" Sandy barked out and stuck her left foot practically in my mouth. "Suck them submissive! Suck them hard!"

I couldn't believe how turned on this chick was getting with me doing her toes and feet. It was crazy! But it was also exciting to watch what I knew to be a very introverted tech nerd of a woman get off right before my eyes.

And she actually did. She got there in no time!

I could see and feel her pussy literally gush forth and spill her wetness all over my belly and lower chest. It was very warm as it drooled down my sides. I was rock hard by then tapping against her leather-clad ass as I continued to lavish kisses all over her feet until she calmed and settled back on me.

I realized then there was a total hush in the room. It was like the rest of the ladies were shocked at what had just happened.

"I, uh Wanda, I um, I'm sorry about that." Sandy's voice, as breathy as it was had quickly reverted back to the softly demure one I was more familiar with.

"Never mind dear, you deserved it after getting Jack all scared and you did bring back his hard-on." She looked back behind the blonde toward my crotch again.

Sandy eased up off ne and looked back, "Shit he came all over my skirt!" She bellowed.

"Nah, he just leaked a ton of pre-cum all over your butt." Rachel said, "He's still carrying his load."

Amy reached out with the towel and tried wipe off my abundant leavings from Sandy's skirt even I could see when she turned around above me. I could also see her damp blonde bush up under her skirt. Damn if it didn't look delicious all wet and open and pink!

Rachel and Beth helped Sandy down off the table as Amy wiped up the mess the blonde had left on my torso. I couldn't help but ogle Amy's deep cavernous cleavage and hard protruding nipples once again.

I felt my cock swell and more pre-cum release. Amy moved down and wiped that up too.

"So, who's next?" I proudly asked. "If you let me loose now, I'll suck every damn toe in this room along with any hot pussy you offer me until you cum a couple times each. I do pride myself on being one hell of a pussy licker." I smiled broadly surveying all the pretty faces in the room then licked my lips to emphasize my readiness to please.

'Smack!' Wanda slapped both hands down on the wooden table top. "Now listen and see, Jack. I think you believe you have more of a choice here than you do. Sandy got your attention and did her job getting you fully aroused again, but you have to understand there is a lot more to come. We've only just started with you."

"Shit, give me more of that and tied down or not I'm ready." I jutted my hip as well as I could, trying to make my proud pecker dance for the ladies.

Calmly Wanda took that pose she had had more than a couple of times that night already, that stern look on her face and the imposing stance with her arms across her chest. "I need you to remember we have all those slimy acts of harassment you've committed in the past several months on tape and we won't hesitate to show those tapes to the police and our lawyers."

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"No chance of that." Wanda let a grin come over her lips for just a second then she hardened her face and looked to her left. "Okay, you're up Red."

With that Rachel stepped up to the table. She is a very sexy redhead with the reddest hair ever and the greenest eyes. She is the shortest of my girls but she still has big boobs. She was wearing a very tight, thin cotton blouse that was unbuttoned way down and left very little to the imagination with that massive cleavage heaving up.

I suddenly heard this faint hum. It was coming from behind Rachel.

"Time for a little playtime, Jack," she said leaning over the table and over my crotch. "And I've brought one of our best-selling toys for women to share with you." With that she held up what I recognized as the Silver Bullet and it was humming away.

The Silver Bullet is indeed one our best selling items. Women love it. It's five inch long thin cylinder vibrator with a mirror-like silver chrome finish. It has three speed settings, and a most loved feature, a warming setting for the rounded tip. Through feedback on our website it's been nicknamed the 'clit pleaser'. Gals also love the Silver Bullet as its small enough to slip in their purse or hide in their luggage for traveling business woman.

Right then though it looked menacing in Rachel's hand as she held in just inches above my cock.

My whole body tensed and my brain solely concentrated on the pending touch. I started to breathe heavy even beforehand, somewhat still out of fear but obviously still with excitement as I was hard and twitching. I felt the vibrator just barely make contact with my hard cock and instantly lost my entire breath. It was pleasantly warm on the tip just as advertised. When the redhead moved it down my length I nearly choked on my spit trying to swallow and breathe at the same time. As the shiny toy traced up the underside of my hard throbbing shaft I shivered. She stopped it just short of my totally swollen head. It felt so incredibly good after not getting the full attention before.

Then I knew it! I was going to cum!

"Yes!" I wailed as my whole body tensed anew and I knew this was it, Wanda had had enough. When I finally felt the wand pass over the head, I started to moan like a wounded animal. I don't know if it was the pure direct stimulation or the fact I had been so damned horny for so damned long, but I knew I was ready to have the biggest cum of my life. I closed my eyes and rolled my hips.

I was almost there; I was right on the edge.

...then it was gone.

"What? Hey!" I opened my eyes to see Rachel holding the toy up near her face and that face smiling broadly.

"What the fuck? I was cumming. Finish me off woman. Do it!" I yelled at her and thrust my hips as hard as I could wanting that incredible vibration back and if not I'd make myself cum without any more stimulation. But as hard as I tried it wasn't going to happen.

All the woman either laughed or slapped the table or both.

"You can't leave me like this," I asked more subdued than ever since I'd been in the room. "You can't."