Casual Friday...Exploited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda leaned over me from the other side of the table as Rachel waved the still buzzing toy just inches over my throbbing cock. "We can and we will. In fact that is another stipulation of this let's call it situation of yours. You will not cum until and if I say so."

"You have to be fucking crazy woman. I can't control when I cum when you gals do stuff like that. If I pop off I pop off. And right now I need to pop off."

"You pop off, you cum, and the same thing happens, we go to the police with the tapes." Wanda said sternly.

"But, I, shit...I have to..." I stammered, mentally willing my manhood to shrink.

"You won't if you know what's good for you."

"Dinner time!" I heard Sandy's voice and turned my head to see as she reentered the room. This time she was back in her more conservative dress, jeans and long sleeved blouse. In her hands she carried two plastic bags and walked up to the table depositing them in the space next to my right side, one bag hitting my hip. I immediately felt the heat coming from it and smelled the Chinese food.

Rachel switched off the vibrator.

"Jack, you lay there and think about all you've seen and heard while the girls and I eat dinner," Wanda said as she walked around the conference table to join the other girls as they dug in to the containers of deliciously aromatic food.

"What about me? You can't let me starve."

Wanda picked up a couple hunks of broccoli and chicken with her chopsticks. "You won't starve to death Jack. I saw what you brought in from Jerry's BBQ for lunch. I think that'll hold you for a bit."

"I don't believe this, sexual torture and starvation. Who has the better case going to the police, a little innocent flirting in the office or outright kidnapping?"

As Wanda finished chewing that first bite, she walked back up and stood over me again. "First, it would be your word against ours on the kidnapping as you call it." She turned to the other girls. "Anyone here going to tell?"

Her question was greeted with a hearty round of 'No', 'Nope' or 'Nah' between bites.

"That settled then second, we haven't tortured you yet Jack, not yet. But you may prefer torture over what is still to come, or not come." She grinned real wide before she scooped in another bite with her wooden chopsticks.

I couldn't believe what was happening! They had me by the balls or least they thought they did. I knew I had to find a way to turn this back on them sooner or later, but right then I licked my lips and realized I was as thirsty as all get out.

"Hey! At least give me something to drink." I licked my lips again and knew it was my turn to smile as instantly I thought I had them as they would have to let me up to drink or they'd take a chance on choking me. Once my hand was loose to hold the cup I'd grab one of them and force them to let me go.

"Oh shit, I forgot." Sandy suddenly jumped up and ran out the door, but was back in seconds with a small cooler. "I forgot our drinks." She proceeded to pass out cans and bottles.

"Where's mine?" I still smiled in anticipation.

"Right here, Mr. Jacobs." Sandy said pulling a styrofoam cup from the cooler.

She walked over to me and I was all ready for her to unknot one hand or the other, then I'd grab her. As she came up she took the plastic lid off the cup, but instead of reaching for the ropes on one of my hands she stuck her fingers in the cup and came out with some ice.

"Open up," she said holding her hand over my mouth.

"What is this?" I complained and before my mouth fully closed she dropped in some ice chips.

I immediately spit them back out all over my chest and the table. "I don't want stupid ice. I want something to drink. Something I can swallow. And you'll have to sit me up or I'll choke drinking it."

"Good try Jack." Wanda said from where she had taken a seat against the wall across the room. "We aren't going to let you loose, even one hand, until we know you understand all that's going on here. So for now take the ice chips and be thankful."

"Now I know you girls are absolutely crazy." I was as frustrated as I was mad at realizing my plan for escape had been nixed.

"Well, do you want these or not?" Sandy shook the cup of ice above my head.

I licked my nearly dry lips and knew if I was to keep my protests going I needed my mouth to be free from pasting shut with dryness. "Fine, Fine, give me some of that damn ice."

I think Sandy enjoyed feeding me those three handfuls of ice chips way too much as she smirked down at me before walking away whistling.

After maybe an hour or so of watching them eat and listening to them talk about clothes and shoes and even their fucked up periods they all started cleaning up and cleared the bags from beside me on the table.

"Okay ladies, I think it's time we get back to work," Wanda said walking to the table then doing a stroll around it and me until she was down at the far end between my legs again. "First we have to get Jack hard again, any volunteers?"

"I'll give it a try." Beth stepped up beside Wanda.

Wanda stepped back, "Go for it."

With that invitation Beth climbed up onto the table and knelt between my legs. As I watched she crossed her arms in front her, grasped the bottom of her blouse, and pulled it over head. She was wearing a bra but it barely covered her generous tits. It was one of those half bras or whatever they call them that just pushes up a chick's boobs nicely from underneath but barely covers the nipples. Next thing I knew she reached back, popped the hooks and the bra fell, her heavy breasts tumbling out.

It was a gorgeous sight!

"What do you think stud? You've been groping them long enough. What do you think about finally getting to look at them?"

"Beth, just looking at those beauties of yours isn't doing it for him. I think you need to get up close and personal with them." Rachel offered up.

I looked at the redhead and back at Beth with indifference. My new tactic was to not give in to their taunting or blatant cock teasing anymore. But as I watched Beth start playing with her boobs, rubbing them, pulling on the nipples and finally lifting one then the other to suck on the huge puffy nips I knew I had a problem. Okay, I was having a difficult time here trying to stick to my new game plan as I was a sucker for a woman that could suck on her own tits. I cleared my throat and looked away trying to think about my fantasy baseball league and the roster changes I was missing out on making.

The next I knew I felt a warm body crawling up over me. By the time I looked back up Beth was leaning over me with her hands on either side of my head. Her very ample breasts with those huge nipples all extra puffed up and wet by her own sucking were right in my face. As badly as I wanted to reach up and pluck one of those juicy nips out of the air I resisted with all I had.

"Nope still not working Beth," Rachel said.

I actually grinned being so proud of myself.

Beth sat back on her haunches between my legs and chewed on her lower lip as if contemplating what do next. Then a grin widened over sexy red lips and she reached out to grab my limp manhood. She scooted down further and was lowering her head to my crotch when I knew I was in for real trouble if her mouth was going to where I thought it was going. But she suddenly stopped and eased up over again, this time she only went as far as to get her chest over my crotch and with that she lowered down and placed my cock snugly between her gloriously huge and comforting breasts. The incredible warmth of them was enough to evoke a response of its own on my manhood, but when I felt her nipples, still puffed up and wet my skin I finally caved. I had lost as I felt my erection coming to life again as it pushed up through her mighty cleavage. Squeezing her boobs together, she moved up and down smoothly stroking my hardening manhood. To make it worse, or better, depending on how you looked at it each time my swollen tip peeked up between her big boobs she licked it.

This went on until I could feel my balls tingle and knew what would hopefully come next.

But...

"Okay, time out!" Wanda called out.

Beth made one more swipe of her tongue across my moist tip and then sat back up. She smiled, shook her shiny wet boobs at me and then got down from the table.

"Now that the boss is hard again, it's time to try one our best-sellers on him. Amy." This time Wanda turned and was handed the sex aid that is the most popular with as many of our married men as single guys. It's the premium version of one of those male jack-off tubes, one with a pneumatic pump.

"You've got to be kidding." I said as I watched Wanda grab my hard cock and slide the clear plastic tube down over it.

"I think you'll enjoy this, at least for the first few minutes anyway." With that Wanda proceeded to pump the rubber bulb in her other hand until my cock was snuggly nestled fully up in the tube.

For the next probably thirty minutes, that seemed more like hours, they each took turns playing with the jack-off device. As one would pump and play the others would mess with my balls. They'd pump and massaging for a few minutes and then they'd all stop, letting the air out of the tube as one girl or the other would squeeze off the base on my cock, choking off any chances of my cumming. They turned that pleasure device into the ultimate cock torturing device. I hated it!

Please don't tell any of our horny potential customers of ours I said that!

I had finally given up on ever cumming until I got closer than ever and felt they were forgetting to stop or couldn't tell for once I was that close. I tried to remain calm, not tense my body or involuntarily swell my cock by squeezing my cheeks under me. I was getting to the very edge and even though I thought I was going to pass out before I could cum I was sure I was there.

"Fuck!" I yelled when a hand finally did grasp the base of my cock and just like that my breath choked off as quickly as the hand choked off my cumming.

"Don't cum! You better not cum," Wanda yelled.

"Fuuuccckkkk." I growled.

"I think we should go ahead milk the bastard until he is completely dry," Beth purred.

"Yeah, he's under our control now. Mr. Jacobs, you son-of-a-bitch, very respectfully sir, we should milk out the last drops of your cum and drain those shaven balls of yours." Rachel said.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned feeling my balls hurting from the pain of not cumming competing with the thought of the anticipated pain of cumming over and over while getting sucked to the extreme by that fucking hundred dollar evil toy!

"No," Wanda said as she slid the toy off my perfectly hard but extremely sore cock. "No, we are not going to drain you with this device, Jack. That would be too easy. Instead we are going to give you something even more powerful to remember. Aren't we girls?"

Out came another resounding round of giggles and 'Oh yes' call outs.

"You know, this brings back memories," Rachel said.

"Yeah, why's that?" Beth asked. "You telling us you've tied down and tortured, excuse me, played hard with another guy?"

"No, but I sure as hell played with my share of guys and sent them home dripping in their pants without getting in my pants. I remember being the perfect little cock tease back in school. I could give guys a good case of the blue balls and send them home horny and thoroughly frustrated."

"Have you ever had a case of blue balls, Jack?" Wanda asked. "Before tonight anyway?"

I groaned and looked the other way knowing they were all looking at my swollen balls and enjoying it.

Then I felt someone breathing a warmth breath against those tortured balls of mine. I looked back in time to see Rachel lean over and bring her lips within an inch of my cock, she paused and smiled at me with those sparkling green eyes then she kissed the sore, sensitive head of my cock.

"Shit! Shit!" I gurgled in painfully exquisite, frustrated pleasure.

With a more devilish look her eyes, Rachel stuck her tongue out over my balls and on up my thick shaft to the quivering crown in one long, very slow lick.

Then she started to jack me off.

She did it with the longest, most excruciatingly slow strokes. It didn't take me long to get close to cumming once more as she stroked it in earnest. I leaked out a good amount of pre-cum and she leaned down to lingeringly lick it off.

"You know Jack, I always swallow when I give a blowjob," she said just above a whisper. She squeezed up a little more clear pre-cum and licked it off again. She put on a big show, licking all over the head till I was squirming my bare ass all over the tabletop. She kept my cock tingling by playing with the head, but at the same time, she gave me all the long strokes necessary to get me closer and closer again. Just a few more strokes was all it would take. She could have had me cumming in seconds, but instead I was cut off once more. By this time I knew I'd been hard for hours.

Who said you should worry about having an erection for more than four hours? Fuck!

I was so frustrated, going absolutely crazy in need to cum!

Finally, before I realized what was happening Rachel was sucking on me again. Just when I had given up on ever cumming, I wasn't ready for the sudden urge to spurt. I grunted and felt my balls squirm and my cock swell.

It was cumming! I was cumming!

Then suddenly Rachel stopped and I felt another hand squeeze my cockhead so hard I thought it was going to be pinched right off!

"Fuck!" I screamed, this was in no way a pleasurable pain any more. With long nails digging into my precious pecker flesh I stared right into Wanda's eyes as she glared at me. "You better not cum."

I groaned so loud and so pitifully I knew she knew she had me finally.

"You want us to pull on that dirty penis of yours and get it over with, don't you?"

"Yes! You don't know how badly I need it!"

"I'd tell you to beg for it, but I'd rather not see my boss being so much of a pussy. Then again, if you don't get a better attitude soon I may reconsider it."

"Please, I beg you to get me off. Please!"

Wanda threw my cock out of her hand so it slapped with a loud 'smack' against my belly. "Really, begging does not become you, Jack."

"Fuck you!"

"I've told you before, no chance of that happening." Wanda smiled again and even chuckled this time as if in a triumphant gleam of victory. "That's enough for tonight. We'll start again in the morning."

My eyes bulged out of my head and my jaw dropped for what had to be the tenth time that night. "What the fuck!"

"You get a good night's sleep, Jack, and don't jack off while we're gone. Oh, I forgot you can't play with yourself can you? That's too bad."

That had all the women in the darkened room laughing heartily.

"Do you understand Jack?" She was serious!

I just nodded, totally dumbfounded.

"Now, it's time for a good night's sleep. You rest up for tomorrow"

With that Wanda and all the other girls walked out of the room and shut the door behind them.

I laid there in the sudden silence and thought, 'What the fuck just happened?'

I idly passed the quiet hours thinking not only of my immediate cares and concerns, but for some stupid reason later in the night I must have been delirious and became perturbed again that I wasn't going to be able to update my fantasy baseball roster.

What I did most though was just lay there and think about what my captors had in store for me Saturday morning.

*****

I woke up from one hell of a dream.

Only it wasn't a dream. My hands and feet were indeed tied to my conference room table and I was completely naked. As I laid there in the silence I replayed over and over in my mind the events of the previous night. I had deceivingly been invited to what I thought was going to be an appreciative female staff thanking me in very pleasant ways but instead they had as much as attacked and tortured me. Okay, maybe they didn't torture me per se, of course in some ways I wish they had as maybe I would have been able to cum instead of gotten a royal case of the blue balls after hours of cock teasing. I admittedly had had some hot fantasies of being gang banged by my office girls before, but in a much more active fashion on my part with me still being able to enjoy it and being able to use my hands and mouth and cock to their advantage all...

I must have dozed off again as the next thing I knew I awoke with a start hearing the door open and in came a stream of women.

"Good Saturday morning Jack. How did you sleep?" Rachel, my redhead staffer, asked.

"Like you don't know as I'm sure you have it all recorded." I looked up at the camera in the corner of the room and then over to my IT expert Sandy as she walked by the table grinning. I remembered the incriminating pictures and videos they'd had shown me the night before.

"Well, it's a new day, Jack," Wanda said striding in last, "and with the risk of you taking advantage we are going to let you get up and go pee and stretch a little." She smiled, coming up to me and running a finger from my chest down to my bared penis. "You do need to use the bathroom, don't you?"

"Sure, unless you want me to piss all over myself and this table." I looked her right in the eye and then grinned myself. "So you're going to let me go?"

"That's not what I said. We are taking you to the bathroom." Wanda walked to the end of the table. "Okay girls, let's do as I showed you and untie his legs, but give him a short leash."

With that Amy and Sandy took each of my feet and looped one end of another rope around my ankles before they untied the ones holding me down to the table. Once that was done they pulled my feet to just a few inches apart and lashed that second rope tight around my calves. Then Rachel and Beth did a similar thing with my hands, only once they got them together above my head they put one of those huge plastic ties around my wrists, as much as handcuffing me.

"You may stand now." Wanda said plainly but directly.

"You've got to be kidding. I can't get up like this."

"You can and will with the girls' help. Girls."

With hands cuffed and feet bound they sat me up and helped me scoot my bare butt off the end of the long table. Once my feet were on the carpet I had thought about attempt to get away, even if it would have been a failed attempt, at least I could feign trying to protect what little of my dignity still remained. Honestly though I was in conflict. The pain had been bad the night before, the embarrassment was still ridiculous, but the amazing sexuality of submitting to these gorgeous women bore through wanting to override all that. As it was, after lying on that table for all those long hours had left me drained and sore. The second I took my first step I felt my knees wobble.

Beth and Amy caught me.

"Thanks." I somehow offered rather cordially before standing up straight. They then led me, short-stepping in my restraints to the door.

"You know he really does have a cute butt." I heard one of the women call out behind me.

"Shut up Rachel!" Came Wanda's commanding voice.

Beth and Amy held me as I made my way down the hall to the bathrooms. But instead of going to the men's room, they steered me to the ladies.

"What the hell! I'm not going in there."

"Yes, you are. Now go!" Beth yanked on my arm as Amy opened the door.

As I stood to pee in one of the women's stalls I could practically feel each of the girl's breath on my neck and back. I was more embarrassed at the lack of privacy doing my business than I was the whole time lying naked in front of the five women.

When the flow and finally the trickle stopped...

"You done?" Beth asked slapping me on the butt.

"Hey! Yes."

"Then shake it or whatever it is you guys do with that thing, just don't shake it too much. Can't have you cumming in the toilet, especially one of our toilets."