Casual Friday...Exploited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through my one good eye, the one not plastered in my thick cum, I could see Wanda smiling broadly above me. I could also feel the women tying my feet down again. When I looked down to see them finish lashing me back to the table I also saw I was still hard, my dripping cockhead staring right up at me. Damn! I had needed to cum so badly, had, and figured since I'd been so hard for so long my cock only knew one thing...to be hard and stay hard!

"Here, let me clean that up for you," Rachel said rather giddily as she quickly came up to start lapping at the globs of cum on my cheek.

"Stop that!" Wanda barked.

"I can't help it," Rachel said then slurped up another glob before she stood back and grinned licking her sticky lips, "I just love cum." So she does like men! At least she likes cum, my cum! I smiled broadly.

With that new thought in mind I watched as she crawled up on the table and over me until she had her bared sweet ass pointing at my face. She took my cock in her hands and as she started to suck on me she lowered her pussy onto my face. It as much as squished against my mouth and nose, from the extreme wetness of her sopping cunt and the bountiful amount of cum smeared on my face.

I was still breathing rather hard, but went to eagerly eating her out. As she straddled my face and went to work on my cock I eagerly assaulted her pussy and munched through that red bush of hers and smashing my nose to her clit. She was still so wet from her sexy escapade with Beth my face was soaked in her further juices in no time. I attacked her clit, flicking and sucking furiously. Amazingly I started to feel a major tingle in my cock being sucked hard in Rachel's loving mouth!

I continued to assault her swollen cunt and erect clit. I sucked that bulging bead it into my mouth and sucked on it until she groaned all over my cock. I didn't let up for a second as she sucked just as hard on my manhood. I felt her clit swell up between my lips even more and knew she was about to cum. She squirmed her ass over me and her pussy squished more tightly still to my drenched face. I started to hum all over it partly because she was sucking so hard on me I thought she was going to suck my cock right off my body.

But then Rachel got distracted as she went right over the sexy edge as her body started convulsing, she shook and shivered above me as her whole cunt pulsated in my mouth. She came so hard and shook so violently her pussy almost suffocated me as she squashed it hard and sloppy down onto my whole face.

Within in all that, I could also feel her teeth bearing down on my manhood. I cringed but suddenly realized I was cumming too!

I was cumming again! I couldn't believe it.

How in the hell was I supposed to cum again after that recent massive blowout?

But I did! I felt and heard the sexy redhead suck it all down, too. She drained another full load out of me as I moaned up into her fiery fucking wet bush.

"So you get enough man-cum yet Rachel?" I heard Amy ask.

"Mmm, oh yes, not bad. He's got a good cum. And wow, does he give up a lot of that good stuff." I could feel her sit up as she rested her nearly her whole body weight on my head, her pussy nice and flush to my smiling face. They couldn't see the proud pussy eating smile I had on my lips, but it was just as well probably.

Rachel finally did get up, but before I could hardly take my next breath another pussy was on my face. Whoever it was had jumped on me so fast I had no idea whose delicious cunt it was I tasted. But damn it was good! After a bit the chick eased back and gave me just enough room to open my eyes, the one now mostly washed of my cum by Rachel's sexy juices, and found myself facing a thin landing strip of trimmed dark pubes, square between my eyes.

It was Beth.

I still hadn't recovered from my latest orgasm so I was breathing still a bit heavily and with a pussy smashing down onto my mouth and nose I really had a tough time getting any air. But after several seconds I took as big a breath as I could and started plunging my long tongue into Beth's extra juicy pussy. I swear she was wetter than Rachel was! As I did her, again I felt a warm mouth swallow my cock. This time however I could tell I was no longer hard. That was asking was too much for a guy of any age! But whoever it was did a great job as she swallowed my whole soft cock into her mouth. She was so active and so eager in her sucking I swore she was thought she could get me hard again, but it was a lost cause as my poor wilted penis wasn't cooperating this time. But I so totally got into Beth's hot wet pussy I didn't care what was happening down below on me. That scrumptious pussy was so delicious I was able to ignore my manhood for the first time in the last couple of days. I flicked my tongue up through the thick pink lips, stuck it in and swirled it around getting as much pussy juice as I could suck out of her.

Damn if Beth's cunt wasn't totally hot and absolutely dripping delicious!

Whoever was blowing me may have been even better than Beth I soon found out as stroked me and sucked me and in no time, incredibly, had me mostly hard again! But I never slowed sucking Rachel's clit into my mouth while the mystery mouth did the same with most of my newly hard cock in her hot mouth. That chick had to be deep throating me, not many girls could get that much of me into her mouth. But then I was distracted again as I felt Rachel tense up and her legs squeezed my head between her luscious warm thighs. I had her clit full between my lips and as she shimmied on my face I started to hum on the little red pebble like I'd done with her chick lover Beth.

Suddenly with my ears crushed to the side of my head I heard the muffled screams above me, "Yes! Yes! Yessss!" And instantly I felt successive juicy squirts on my face and into my mouth. The woman was fucking cumming and cumming like crazy, just like a man, raining her cum all down on me. I had never had a woman do that before.

It was so fucking hot!

I was good and knew it! I had gotten another woman off and there was so much cum of mine and theirs all over my face. But before I realized what was happening I felt that familiar pressure build up in my balls and that wondrous mystery mouth drawing another load of hot cum up out of them and up through my meaty fuck tube one more time. I easily expected it to be a measly tweaker of a cum but with her hands playing with my balls and mouth pulling on my manhood I shot off hard.

"Fuccckkk!" I yelled out, screaming into Rachel's sopping cunt then hovering just above my face. I came, but it was damn was it painful this time. I couldn't believe I had had anything left, but the mystery woman found it and sucked it out of me, but fuck it hurt! As I spurted off a third and fourth rope of jism into her mouth it almost literally burned. "Oh fuck, oh stop!" But she wouldn't until she had pumped and sucked out the very last drop.

I was beyond exhausted! I felt raw.

As Rachel eased up off my face, I looked down between her legs and saw Amy lifting her head from my crotch wiping the remnants of my cum from her lips and chin. She smiled and winked at me.

"Fine work ladies, great work. That's three times. I didn't know he had it in him, but since we're on a roll let's just see how much more we can get out of these poor wrinkled things." Wanda gave my balls a squeeze, thankfully not a ball-busting squeeze, but as drained as they felt, it still hurt.

I grunted and cringed.

"What should we do for Jack now, Beth?"

"Hmm, I think he's earned another blowjob." Rachel answered grinning down at me.

"You women are fucking crazy!" I bellowed out.

"Ok." Wanda ignored me. "Do you want to do it?" She asked the redhead as she rolled my balls in her palm.

"Nah, let's all take turns," Rachel said and reached out to grasp my very wilted and messy manhood between two fingers.

Even that touch stung some. I grunted again and my eyes widened. "Fuck no! Enough! That's enough, I can't...shit! I can't!"

"What's wrong Jack?" Wanda said grinning herself now. "Isn't this a dream of yours, to cum and cum and cum and not stop cumming?"

I was so perturbed with her I slammed my head back against the table so hard I saw those stars circling again.

"Careful, Jack, we don't want you passing out on us, not just yet anyway." She gave my balls a good squeeze.

My hips jutted up and my ass flexed in pain. "Fuck you!"

"Jack, Jack, I already told you that surely isn't going to happen. But I do think you can keep it going for us. We'll find out stud." Wanda stepped away from the table. "He's all yours girls. Make his day, again."

At that the other four girls crawled up on the conference table and got situated around my thighs and hips. Each one took a turn their leaning over and kissing my still wilted cock. I looked down, mingled cum somewhat clouding both eyes and licking the cum my lips as I watched each woman alternately lower her head to my manhood. It was an incredibly erotic sight with four sexy naked women giving my cock a wet kiss. I felt some pain though as the skin of my poor guy felt rubbed nearly raw in some places. But the scene and sensations were overwhelming enough that before I knew I was witnessing a four-way kiss of my growing fuck pole. They kissed and licked and kissed and licked over and over, each one taking a turn trapping my cockhead in her mouth and giving me a hard suck there. Each time I cringed and inhaled sharply. This had to be what guys that were into it loved, the perfect blend of pleasure and pain. For me it was all pain, but as I started to moan loudly, I knew it was starting to fall between the hurt of the repeated rawness and thrill of being hard again.

But even as hard as I was I knew I couldn't cum, not again so soon.

Until...

I felt a hand gently rub across my thigh and down between my legs. But it was the wet finger that slowly slipped in between my ass cheeks and entered my puckered hole that sent me whirling. With the suddenness of that penetration, the subsequent pressure on my prostate and the pleasurable group grope of my cock and balls I could actually feel my flag pole stand up perfectly tall and proud. I lifted my ass up off the table, the long finger still inside probing, while two other warm hands cupped my flexing backside as I pumped my hips up and down between four pairs of beautiful lips and four lovey faces, blonde, brunette, brown and redhead.

I pumped up with what flexibility I had still being bound, groaning in a blissful pain. Everything hurt, but everything felt so erotically fantastic at the same time!

"Mmm, you look so pitiful." Rachel commented. "You must really want to cum again."

"No! Yes! Fuck it yes!" I began thrusting up as much as I could. I did want to cum again, no matter how much it hurt.

But it still wouldn't pop off! "Fuck! Fuck it!"

"Oh poor baby, you can't cum. Even with my finger stuck up your ass, you can't cum." Beth said in a mocking voice.

Wanda stepped up. "Does the poor baby need a kiss on his sore pee-pee?" With that she leaned in between the heads of Amy and Sandy with her own pursed red lips and kissed the tip of my manhood. She looked me right in the eye and kept her lips there.

Before I even felt it I saw the white stuff shoot up between her lips. She immediately eased back and the other four heads came forward and I watched as two, not so impressive, streaks of white squirt up between their faces and lips.

"Oh shit, that actually hurts. Oh fuck me!" I convulsed and tried to get my cock away from them and actually tried to stop oozing out any more cum. It all literally burned!

"Fuck me!"

A couple of the girls laughed hysterically again.

I panted hard at the exertion and the pain. It seemed like I had been cumming forever and guess I had been all afternoon, evening, whatever time it was. But this last round had me not only gasping for breath harder than ever but everything started to fade and I must have finally passed out.

When I finally came to, I found the room was mostly dark, save for the two can lights directly over the conference room table that shown directly down on my naked body. It was also totally quiet. It was also obvious the women had left. I only wondered if it was for the night again. I didn't know what time it was at all.

I mostly couldn't believe I was still tied to the fucking table!

I lay there, staring up at the ceiling for I don't know how long feeling like a complete idiot.

*****

I awoke the next morning expecting, well, I don't know what I was expecting, but I did know my back was sore and my mouth and throat were dry. Every inch of me ached from the successive days of lying on that hard wooden table top; a certain part of me still felt and looked raw. I looked down at my limp manhood and saw it flopped over on my thigh.

Suddenly the conference room door opened and in strode Wanda...just Wanda.

"Good morning, Jack," she said walking in with a box that she sat down on a chair.

"Oh, did the rest of your bitches in crime leave you hanging this morning?" I boldly guffawed with a dry gravelly voice.

She didn't say a word but instead did a slow walk around the conference room table, looking at my body but not once did she look into my eyes. On the start of her second loop around she slowed, crossed her arms over her chest and then slowly looked up to my face. There was no smile, no real expression at all on that face. Finally she stopped at the end of the long table, between my bound feet, looking up over my body, to stare me directly in the eye.

"I'm not going to ask you if you slept well as you know I've, we've, watched you most of the night from the camera feed. You were very restless, Jack. I knew you snored as I've heard you in your office some afternoons when you act like you're working behind that locked door, but actually you're taking a nap. But you know, I've never heard you talking in your sleep. You said some interesting things last night though."

"I don't talk in my fucking sleep!" There was that dry gravelly voice again. "Hey, I need something to drink."

"I have some water for you, but we do have it on tape and you do indeed talk in your sleep, at least you did last night." Even in the relative shadow I swore I saw a grin break across her face at that last comment. "But first I'm going to let you go to the bathroom to relieve what you have stored up from yesterday."

"So the girls are out there after all. They are waiting to come in and abuse me again and take me to the damn ladies room, aren't they?"

"No." She said simply and then reached out to undo a knot in the rope tied over my left ankle.

"Then how are you..."

"Shut up Jack." She said as she freed my left foot. "I know you understand how wrong it will be to do anything negative to any of us and to do anything rash this morning. We've all agreed we've dealt sufficient enough punishment so if you agree we'll just call it all even for both parties. Is it a deal?"

"What?" My dry throat squeaked out.

"We'll have the video and pics of all the harassment from before and even more when we add the, uh, let's just say unusual and embarrassing activities you have engaged in with us rather acceptingly the last couple of days. At least so it will appear on screen, especially when Sandy edits them just right. All that is enough to keep you quiet and cooperative I think."

"You've thought of everything again haven't you?" I laid my head down and stared at the ceiling. "Don't answer that, I know you always do. You have one hell of a mind Wanda, one hell of a devious mind."

What was I supposed to do? I sure as hell had no intention of losing my company or being the embarrassment of the town, even if it meant letting all these sadistic bitches keep their jobs. I almost choked on my words, but spoke clearly and deliberately.

"Okay. Fine. You win. Now let me up from here."

Wanda one by one undid the ropes on my other foot and then my hands. But even sitting up was a chore for me. I was more tight and sore than I first had realized. She stood back and didn't help me up but when I tried to be cute and jump off the side of the table I nearly buckled and fell right to the carpet. She quickly came up and grabbed my arm and put her hand behind my head to keep it from slamming back against the table edge.

I looked up at her and saw a new expression on her face. It wasn't all compassionate but it was softer and somewhat caring, more emotion than I'd seen in the entirety of her time working for me.

I got my balance somewhat but she still had to help me up.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome." She replied softly. "Now go to the bathroom and get back here quick or I'll be forced to make you lie back down and tie you up again."

I didn't say another word but instead turned and walked out of the room rubbing my sore wrists and made my way to the men's room. As a matter of rote, I peed, I even washed my hands, and walked directly back to the conference doorway and stood there still completely naked. I stood there looking at Wanda as she placed two cups on the table. I looked at her and also saw something more of the woman than the bitch that had been barking orders and threatening me all weekend. I saw my very beautiful executive assistant again. She was dressed in a short, very thin sundress and at the moment that nice round, tight backside of hers was staring up at me as she bent over to pick up a rope that had fallen on the floor.

Why didn't I cut and run? Yes, she and the women had lots of incriminating crap on me, but suddenly there was something else. I didn't know what, but...

"Oh, you're back." Wanda stood and saw me standing in the doorway. "Come over here and have your breakfast." She patted the table top next to the two cups.

I walked to the table and reached out for the cup of water. I drank it down and enjoyed it more than I had Saturday morning's cup. She took the lid off the other cup and handed that to me.

"Here's another smoothie, the same as yesterday expect without the special ingredient."

"So what is with the soft sell this morning? You have me by the balls, you all do. Why not humiliate me some more. Hell, why not extort a ton of cash from me why don't you? If you think that evidence is as good as you think, you could probably take my whole damn company from me."

"Wow! Where did all that come from? Give the man a cool drink of water and he is neither satisfied nor calmed." She took the first empty cup and walked over to the trash can in the corner of the room and pitched it in. With her back still to me she asked, "You don't really want to leave do you?"

"What?" I said and took a gulp of the chocolate smoothie.

"You really don't want to leave this morning, do you? I mean, you could have high tailed it out of here the minute you walked out that door to go to the bathroom. "

"I don't know what you're trying to say. You have me by the balls, hell you even have me by the spunk, or what's left of it, inside these balls of mine with all the incriminating video evidence you have of me." I took another gulp as I looked at her bared suntanned shoulders with the long brown hair flowing down the middle of them.

"Jack, as smart as you think I am, you and I both know what we have on you a good lawyer, your good sleazy lawyer, could get you out of this in a heartbeat." She turned around finally and stared at me in that familiar pose with her arms across her ample chest.

It wasn't until then I realized her bosom was very gloriously displayed in a deep scoop neckline. She pushed up that cleavage just as I was trying to swallow another gulp of smoothie and I gagged trying to inhale at the sight at the same time.

"Are you okay?"