Casual Friday...Exploited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, fine as I can be after a couple days of torture." I swallowed that gulp and then finished the rest.

"As I said, I think you know you aren't as trapped as I'm making it out to be, but hell, even if you were to get in trouble it would probably only boost your reputation and marketability in this business of yours. So why is it you aren't rushing out of here? I'm a big a girl, but not big enough to keep you held down by myself."

"I, uh, I..." It was then I realized she was right. Why was I sticking around? My shyster lawyer could work wonders in court. "I don't have my clothes. You all stole those the first night."

"They are right here," Wanda said pointing to a chair next to her. "Besides, you know you have other clothes in your office."

"Oh," was all I could come up with as my mind whirled around what she was saying and what I was feeling.

She came striding over to me and stood almost right up against me. My backside eased onto the table. "You didn't want to leave because you want more don't you? You want more of that kinky, sadistic sex don't you? You get off on it, don't you?

"No! I, well, I..." I looked at Wanda and even with the gruffness in her voice again, the closeness of her body and the sight of it in that thin sundress sparked something else.

She looked downward, then so did I.

We both gazed upon my manhood slowly raising and pushing into her floral print dress.

"Even though that poor thing has been abused the last couple of days, we made you a little happy didn't we?"

I watched my cock bend as it pushed harder into her dress and her warm thigh underneath.

"Well, you know what? I think there is something else I can do with him and you." With that Wanda leaned over and kissed me on the lips, before I could really register what she'd done I felt her tongue steal into my mouth, exploring it. She kissed me as her hands ran up and down my nude body touching me aggressively, but not in the mean taunting way they all had done over the weekend.

"Lay down!" Wanda commanded as she shoved me back on the table.

I lay back across the table as she walked around the other side, came up behind me and leaned over my head. I looked up as her huge breasts came dangling over my mouth. She held them in her hands and made slow circles with her nipples, occasionally brushing them between my lips. I could look up between the valley between her mounds and caught her smiling mischievously down at me. She leaned further over and smashed her breasts into my face and then I felt lips touch my left nipple!

"Oh yes!" I yelped in anticipation.

She slowly licked around my hard nub then she moved over and flicked the other one with the pointed tip of her tongue. Both nipple stimulations sent electric shocks from my chest directly down to my crotch where I could feel my cock was easily hard and already bouncing over my gut.

No sooner had she started than she rose back up and stood there smiling.

I heavily exhaled at the abrupt loss of stimulation. "You can't do. You can't be a cock tease."

"I've never been a cock tease, not on purpose anyway. If I want a guy, I make sure I get him."

"So what does that mean to me right now?

"You've always wanted to feel me up haven't you? I haven't given in to your lecherous advances and I think it's only made you want me even more. Well, now here's your chance, grab away!" With that she leaned back over and hung her heavy breasts back in my face.

I just knew something was completely wrong with this. I knew she had to be leading me on. That camera in the corner was still running I was sure of it. She was just setting me up even more. But damn if I didn't want to touch her! All these years of wanting to just take a peek at that massive bosom of hers and here it was bared and stuck in my mouth.

"Come on, I know you want to. I'm finally giving you the chance to grope me. Do it!"

I knew I was going to do something I'd regret but as usual the lust in my bones out thought every other logical thought. As her puffy nipple fell between my parted lips again I knew I felt something different. This was different.

Wanda was different.

"What do you want to do, grab my big puffy nips and pull on them, like this?" She reached down pinched both my nipples and gave them both a mighty twist.

"Owwww!" I yelled from both the surprise as well as excruciating pain. Tears came to my eyes.

"Or would you want to suck on my juicy nipples like this." With that the long-haired beauty bent over me and took my erect left nipple between her lips again, but she sucked really hard this time. She didn't stop at that but bared her teeth and bit down hard.

"Yeoowwww!" I screamed this time until Wanda stood back up and smiled broadly, chuckling in her own devious satisfaction at what she had done.

"Mmm, let me try that again," Wanda leaned back down and before I could get my hands between us she took my right nipple between her teeth and did the same thing all over again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled out over and over, my head twisting back and forth seeing my erect nipple being pulled away form my chest as it was crushed between a set of smiling pearly white teeth. In a sick pause in my pain I thought about how my generous dental plan had paid for her perfect teeth.

Then again she stood upright.

"What the hell are you trying to do, draw blood?" I said, reaching up trying to figure a way to soothe my poor nips. But the slightest touch made them hurt more.

"Well, I don't think I'll be getting any milk out of them."

"No, but it felt as if you were going to bite them both off."

A smile crept over her face and then she crawled up on the table.

"What are you going to do now?"

"Shut up, Jack," she said as she made her way around to straddle my thighs.

I realized was the first view I'd had of her below the waist since she'd stuck her humungous boobs in my face. She hadn't just lowered her straps she had taken off the dress entirely. My eyes were greeted to a near naked woman wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of powder blue lacy panties.

"You like what you see, Jack?" She said crouching on my thighs.

"I, yes, I uh..." I don't know if it was the shock of her getting naked or the overwhelming feeling I had at the beauty and raw sexiness I suddenly saw in this woman, but for once I was totally speechless.

As I gazed upon her, I watched her one hand slide down across her flat stomach and into her thin lacy panties. "Damn, I am so horny." And with that she spread her thighs more and with a moan I could tell she had touched herself very intimately. Her other hand pulled aside the crotch of the panty and I saw she actually had that finger buried inside her. I also saw that Wanda was bare as bare could be down there. I saw not a single kinky curl above or below, not even any sign of stubble. She was freshly and smoothly shaved.

She was also shiny and wet between those pink lips.

She was indeed horny!

As I watched and licked my lips, she spread her excessive wetness over her already engorged clit, moaning as she did. She inserted that finger deep into her pussy again and then added another and another stroking in and out. She went on like that, in her own world, eyes closed pleasing herself for a couple of minutes.

Then abruptly she stopped her eyes flashed open and she pulled her fingers out of her sex.

"How's this for a little inspiration?" She said, hunching her gaping wet pussy toward me.

"What do you mean by 'inspiration'? What are you trying to inspire?"

She didn't say a word but leaned forward and held up her three sticky fingers to my lips.

I immediately lifted my head and sucked the sticky moisture from each long manicured finger.

"You are pretty horny I see, even willing to lick my pussy juice covered fingers," she said smiling. Then she looked down at my crotch. "Indeed you are a horny boy." She ran her wet fingers down my long shaft and then over my balls, smooth as ever from her shaving them a couple nights before.

"What do you expect from the sexy show you're giving me?"

"This!" And as abruptly as ever Wanda literally leaped forward and placed her wet sex right in front of my face. She still had her blue panties pulled to the side when she said, "You know what to do. You made two other women very happy yesterday. Now get to work!"

"I do? I did?" I gave her a silly grin.

She reached behind her with her other hand and smacked my hard-on which had me open my mouth wide to let out a yell, but before I could, she covered it quickly with her wet, gaping pussy. I didn't hesitate this time, but shoved my tongue as far up and deeply inside her sex as I possibly could. I wiggled it around as I also tried to rub my nose over her clit. That bead was erect as I'd ever felt on a woman.

"Is that all you've got after all these years of drooling over me?" She laughed this devilish laugh. "Lick me up boss man. Lick me like you've always wanted to lick my wet, hot cunt."

I lifted my head and planted a kiss on Wanda's very bare sex. Then looking up into her beautiful dark eyes I made a long lick between the cleft of those very pink, very wet lips. From the appreciative breath and moan from above I knew I was doing something right. I licked her there again and again.

"Come on! You can still do better than that." She grabbed my hair and pulled me to her sex even more tightly.

You need to understand here, I wasn't used to taking orders one and two I had never failed to measure up to a woman's expectation and satisfaction when it came to eating her pussy. My pride had been wounded, but for some reason that oddly aroused me more. I was determined to satisfy my long-time executive assistant as I felt my tongue and cock swell anew. I figured I'd do my absolute best to fulfill her obvious sexual needs and change her impression of me all at the same time.

I pointed my tongue and lifted my head further, delving it right in between those two, very pink, very wet lips. I immediately lost myself in her sex and nothing else meant more to me at that moment than her delicious taste in my little universe. I licked like the excellent pussy licker I knew I was until she was dripping excessively all the while enjoying her incredibly sexy, musky, salty taste. After a while I could feel Wanda squirming above me and I actually felt a sense of pride as she had not commanded me to stop yet.

If she was still leading me on it sure didn't seem like it.

A look of ecstasy crossed Wanda's face as I sucked hard on her clit and looked up at her. She pinched her hugely erect nipples as I tongued and sucked away at her from below. She started panting and moaning loudly as I sucked harder still on that deliciously lovely clit. In seconds she was moaning so loudly and bucking her hips I knew she was going to cum.

"Yesss!" She finally screamed out and grabbed the back of my head with one hand as she squeezed her left breast with the other. "Yesss! Fuck Yesss!" She came in a powerful shudder, yelling loudly. She rode my mouth for the next couple of minutes, alternating between deep groans and high-pitched squeals. The whole time I sucked and kissed on her entire sex trying to keep up with her.

Abruptly she pushed my head away and sat back, "That's enough!" She yelled lifting herself off my face. She reared back and out of nowhere a hand came down and slapped my wet sticky cheek.

"Hey! What the hell?" I let the sting pass through me. "I can't believe you did that after me getting you off as well as I just did."

She rubbed my reddened cheek. "Mmm, I just couldn't help myself. But you certainly do have a way of using that obnoxious tongue of yours for other tasks. I might even let you finish yourself as a reward, if you behave." Wanda took a huge breath and then scooted back to straddle my thighs.

My head fell back and my neck felt strained from the exercise. Still, I basked in the pleasure of having given her an orgasm and gazed up at her lovingly. And she looked down on me first with a smile, but then with a serious look...

'Smack!' Her hand slapped hard across my manhood this time.

"Damn!"

"That's for one more reminder that although we may not have you by the balls per se, you hopefully have learned your lesson this weekend." She then reached down and slowly caressed my shaft in her warm palm. "Now I think I want you to do something else you've been wanting for years and you've been fussing about all weekend." She stroked me up and down and I shivered with sheer delight as the electricity stole through my body, from my cock to the top of my head and back down to my curled toes. I usually only felt that when I would cum and cum hard. This simple gesture of hers, even after all she had put me through that weekend, was driving me nearly insane as my manhood pulsed thick and hard in her hand.

As she stroked me in her warm left hand somehow she removed those powder blue panties with her right. I leaked a very generous drool of pre-cum all down my hard cock as she did and now saw her totally nude.

Wanda was a beautiful, sexy woman, not that I didn't know that before, but before it was only by seeing her in revealing outfits and only in my imagination with what was underneath. She left nothing to my imagination on that table top as she sat there on me playing softly with my eager manhood.

"So what is it you think I've been wanting?" I looked into her lovely face.

Those beautiful, expressive eyes of hers got dark and as she held my tall pole straight up she purposefully eased her wet sex over it. That perfectly smooth, pink pussy slowly came down on me. Sliding ever so slowly inch by inch down my thick rigid shaft, she finally swallowed up my entire nine inches of man meat. I felt myself fully in her hot and wet sex as I continued to stare deeply into her eyes.

She was as hot and wet and tight as I'd ever felt a woman!

She slowly rose up and slid down, up and down.

When I started breathing heavy she looked me straight in the eye and told me, "You better not cum, not yet. Just watch." With that she started rubbing her clit again as she moved on me. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock and I so wanted to move in and out of her more quickly but I knew I'd cum quickly.

Wanda then just sat there and didn't move with my totally hard and swollen manhood up inside her. "My gosh, that feels so good! You feel so good inside me!" She smiled and frowned down at me, "I'm sorry, I bet that doesn't feel as good for you, but I just have to have you like this."

She slowly rose up and down, again and again.

I smiled because it didn't hurt. It felt as good as any woman had ever made me feel with her pussy.

I was so hard and so ready. I started to tense up and could feel my swollen cock ready to explode.

"You better not cum! Not yet!" Wanda called out in that very authoritative tone. "Not until I do again!"

I girt my teeth once again, straining to keep from cumming. It was a battle, not just from the fine sensation of her pussy swallowing and sucking me in on every down stroke, but from the pure pleasure I was deriving from seeing Wanda build to her second orgasm.

She was biting her lower lip, staring hard at me and picking up the pace of her undulating body. It was so incredibly sensual watching this woman. It was like nothing I'd seen in a woman. It was then I realized this was what love making was all about. I wasn't fucking this woman, this woman wasn't fucking me. We were making love.

At that very enlightening moment I saw Wanda's eyes widen and then squint as a high-pitched squeal begin in the depth of her throat. She leaned forward and her lips came to mine, her body still rising and lowering her sex on mine. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Then abruptly she inhaled and exhaled hard before she rose back up and let out a scream, "Yessssss!"

She was cumming again. "Ohhhh, yessss!"

Then I reared up and smashing my face between her breasts I screamed, "Yessss! Wan....da....yessss!" I came and came.

Wanda didn't stop and kept jutting her hips, grinding into my pelvis, "A...ga...in! Yesssss!" She yelled as her body shook with still another orgasm.

She rode me until we both were expended of our lust and then she collapsed down upon me, sweaty and breathing hard.

We must have both passed out as I awoke sometime later, my arms around Wanda's calmly breathing nude body still lying atop me. I held her tight, feeling her warmth warming me and making me feel more comfortable and satisfied than I'd ever felt in my entire life.

She soon awoke herself and lifted her head, throwing her long hair back over her shoulder.

She rested her chin on the back of her hand in the middle of my hairy chest and just stared into my eyes. She looked very deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Last night."

"Last night?" I tensed up in frustration. "You mean after all we just did together this morning you're still thinking about last night and what you and the other girls put me through? You...b..."

Before I could get the slanderous name out, her finger came to my lips.

"Shhhsh. I'm talking about later in the night, when you were asleep. Remember I said you talk in your sleep?"

I nodded as she still had her finger on my lips.

"You said something that I've been wanting to hear for some time. Something I knew you had in you, but it took until you had been ravished and unconscious to say it."

This time I spoke through her finger. "What are you talking about?"

She removed her finger and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You said, 'I love you. I love you, Wanda.'" Her lips met mine again.

I spoke through them this time. "I said what?"

"You said you loved me," Wanda said her lips only a breath away.

"I did?" I said and then realized what the feelings I'd been having all morning were. I had finally been made to give into the macho front I had been putting up all these years in front of her as well as everyone else in my life. I realized I had fallen for this woman long ago, but it took being taught a lesson and made love to on my own conference table to realize it.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back and squirmed her naked body over mine.

"Say it for me." She said.

"Say what?" I squirmed my hips into hers.

"You know what?"

I took her lovely face in my palms and kissed her once more before...

"Wanda, I do love you."

We kissed and our bodies bonded in love twice more on that table before the morning was gone...