Casual Friday...Exploited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under my breath I whispered, "And fuck you, too."

"What did you say?" Beth barked.

"I heard him, he said, 'And fuck you, too', didn't you?"

"So what?" I grunted as I finished shaking off the last drips.

"So what? So what? Here is for so what." 'Smack!' her hand came down hard across my left cheek.

"Can I do that, too?" Amy asked.

"Sure." Beth replied.

'Smack!' Amy's hand slapped hard against my other butt cheek.

"Fuck it! That hurts!" For being the smaller girl of the whole group of bitchy women her slap hurt worse.

'Smack!'

'Smack!'

I got a double slap to my bare ass cheeks.

I also realized after the last slap when my hips involuntarily jutted forward, my cock was on the rise and it hit against my cuffed wrists. Whether by getting to touch myself before or unbelievably from the masochistic pleasure of the women's abuse I was indeed aroused.

"Damn! Look at him, he's gotten a boner just from a simple spanking," Beth said looking down in front of me. "Wanda is going to love this!"

With that they led me slowly back down the hall my cock bobbing the whole way in front of me egged on by the occasional slap to my butt.

I came through the conference room door and there was Wanda.

"So I see you enjoyed your pee break." She looked down at my waving manhood.

"I think he loves to get spanked," Beth said and with that she and Amy hauled off and slapped me harder than they had done before...

'Smack!' 'Smack!'

My hips thrust up so hard my erect cock flew up to hit my stomach.

"Well, that just makes what we have in store for you that much easier to get started." Wanda said before turning and walking to the conference table. "But first, let's get some refreshment in him."

"So you're okay with kidnapping me and torturing me, but you draw the line with starving me to death." I said as I waddled toward the table with the insistent shoves of my two female escorts.

"Jack, we haven't kidnapped you and we certainly haven't tortured you. Not that I haven't received some fervent recommendations to do so from a couple of the women here. But right now we need to get some liquids in you before we get on to our business. Sandy."

Sandy came up and handed me a cup of water.

I took it and shaking some and spilling some finally raised it to my lips to drink the cool liquid. It felt so good going down, I sighed out loud.

"Are you going to cum on us just by drinking a cup of cold water, Jacky boy?" Wanda asked all too teasingly.

"You wish." I muttered.

"No I don't wish Jack. I told you what will happen if you cum before I let you." She came up to me with another cup and traded with me.

I looked down into the new cup and saw a rather thick, brown, almost milkshake like substance. "What is this stuff?"

"It's a protein smoothie, along with another special ingredient."

"Special ingredient?"

"Yes, a generous measure of Pepto Bismol to stall you needing to do number two."

I had to chuckle. "You've thought of everything haven't you Wanda?"

"Don't I always?"

"You do when it comes to my business, I just didn't think you could be this wicked."

"Just shut up and drink."

"Fine." I was hungry so I tipped the cup up and drained it of the not so awful drink. I couldn't taste the Pepto for the chocolate.

When I was done she looked at me again, this time with a very powerful look of authority standing in front of me, her hands on her hips. "Okay, back to the table with you."

The women were good. They never gave me a chance to move a hand or leg against them by holding me down and tying me back securely to my own custom made cherry wood conference room table.

I did notice I had lost my own woody by then.

For the next couple of hours, as I lay there bound, the demeanor of the women drastically changed from the night before. Wanda proceeded to talk to me about work things and a couple of the other girls conversed about normal subjects like their recent vacations. In fact, the talk had me almost forgetting I was still tied down and naked in front of them all.

Finally though Wanda stood and stretched. "Well, ladies it's nearly ten o'clock. I suppose we ought to get on with Mr. Jacobs' workout for the day."

"Workout?" I shot her a questioning glance, somewhat also thinking I was going to be able to get up off that hard table again.

"Yes, workout," Wanda came closer and ran a long painted fingernail along my chest, up over my cheek, across my lips and then back down my chest, over my stomach and down the length of my wilted manhood. "In fact, after what surprisingly happened last night with Sandy unexpectedly getting off, we've decided to modify your workout. Girls."

The next thing I knew the other four women stood and removed their clothes, all their clothes, each leaving them in a neat folded pile on one of the conference room chairs. Suddenly I was certain my pending predicament of woes was changing for the better as I looked up and saw a very breath-taking sight. Beth came around the end of the conference table totally naked. Her jet black hair and gorgeous young face smiling down on me. And that body! She may have been perfectly slim but she also had the second most generous pair of hooters on my staff...and they were all natural!

She stopped right beside my head and leaned down within inches of my face, her wet red lips providing me with her purely ravishing smile and said, "You know, it would really be a shame to let such a hunk of man like you go to waste. I could do such exciting things with you and that very manly cock of yours."

It was a spectacular view watching her sexy naked body circle around the table around my own naked body.

"I'd really love to show you how much I appreciate being one of your employees Mr. Jacobs. I'd love to share my talents with you."

I gasped as I saw her stare down at my manhood. I felt it slowly grow under her gaze. I just knew my fate was about to change and this was the start of my sexual good fortune. Only I tried to keep my cool as Beth walked around my foot end of the table and back around the top of my head. Her long fingernails lightly brushed my arm as she walked down the other side. Her sexy beauty and nearness, along with the scent of her intoxicating perfume was the tinder to enflame my lust once again. I felt my cock rise off my thigh and slowly work around until it rose above my belly button.

"I told you it would work." I heard Amy calling from the far end of the room.

"Yep, looks like he's ready for day two." Wanda commented very plainly, then barked an order. "Okay, you've got him primed again, that's enough Beth."

"You have got to be kidding me, again!" I roared. Another fucking cock tease!

This only elicited a round of laughter from four of the women and a more serious look from Wanda, who was standing with her hands on her hips at the far end of the table. Looking down past my hard cock I stared at her stern face.

"So, who did we say was going to be next?" Wanda asked looking around the room of naked women.

"Me!" Amy seemed to squeal like a giddy coed. She was literally jumping up and down shaking her perfectly round boobs.

"He's all yours." Wanda waved her hand toward me.

Amy wasted no time and stepped up to the table and reached out to grab my mostly hard cock. She started to slowly jack me off with her two hands of surprisingly long fingers as they wrapped around my smooth hard shaft. She pumped me up and down for a couple minutes and not surprisingly she brought me to the brink of orgasm quickly, only to stop and wait until the chance of my climax had passed. Her hands hovered over my crotch but she didn't grab my mighty dick again.

I pumped my hips up trying to get to her lovely hands.

"It is quite amusing, his hard cock straining and twitching in the air, isn't it ladies?" Amy commented. "Look at his hips pumping up and down trying to fuck something, anything."

All the girls, except Wanda of course, giggled at that and watched my erratic, desperate hip thrusts.

Then abruptly two heads came down over my chest and two mouths immediately started sucking on my nipples.

"Oh yes!" I groaned out loud. Damn if it didn't feel good as the two women sucked on me. I loved when a women did that. Add to that I felt a hand rubbing up my thigh and the warm fingers crawled up around my scrotum.

"Yes!" I exclaimed at the direct, thrilling connection between my nips and my balls. It felt incredible!

But then...

Of course the pleasure didn't last. In the next instant I heard three simultaneous groans, one being mine, as my nipples were bitten really hard and the fingers around my ball sac collapsed squeezing to the point of almost extreme pain.

"Shit!" I screamed as the incredible pain from three separate points shot out to the rest of my body and my brain nearly short-circuited. I tried to scream out again, but the sound in my throat was choked off by the tension in my whole body.

"So, Jack, you see that getting groped and pinched isn't so pleasant after all."

Again I tried to call out but the excruciating pain closed off any attempt at sound. I just gurgled until as if on cue simultaneously all three girls stopped with their pain inducing actions.

"I, I oh fuck that hurt!" I squinted in residual pain, but I was able to focus enough to see Wanda's face and the devilish beaming smile on her lips.

"It's working. Good job ladies."

"Fuck you! I never hurt any of you like that."

"No, maybe not like that, but the harassment has hurt." Wanda very plainly stated as she walked to the side of the table. "Okay who's next?"

"Us!" Rachel and Beth said in unison.

"Go for it." Wanda said as she continued around to my head. "Just relax Jack. I think you may enjoy this."

"Like I have all the other dozen or so fucking nasty tricks you've played on me so far, huh?" I grit my teeth as I watched the two naked women crawl up on the table and squat down over each of my feet. The way they kneeled gave me an excellent view of both of their succulent pussies. Maybe this was going to be somewhat enjoyable after all I thought in the moment.

Beth's pussy was bare except for a thin dark landing strip above. Rachel's was bushy red, almost redder than that on her head. The sight itself drove me nuts. I wanted to reach out and grab a handful of pussy from both women, but with my hands restrained tightly above my head there was no chance of that. But breathing deeply I could smell the arousal in both women.

As I continued to hold my head up and watch they both eased their outer pink pussy folds down over my big toes and when they did they both leaked sex juices all down over my feet. Both pussies were already wet, very wet. They were both incredibly hot and horny and there was nothing I could do about it except watch and enjoy the visual. I did try to move my toes around but it was too much of a strain against the ropes.

But the girls proceeded to take care of themselves. They attacked one another's clits with their fingers and when they leaned into one another, with their boobs mashing together and their lips connecting my eyes totally bugged out of my head and my tongue, along with my cock swelled. I couldn't believe these chicks! I swore they liked men, at least I thought they did. Maybe they were bi. For my enjoyment in ogling them they had to be bi. They had to still love cock! They had to as I looked down at my huge boner and then beyond to the two squishy wet pussies fucking themselves on my big toes. I never knew toe fucking was such a hot thing for women, but these two really got into it. I could tell it was good for them from all the noise they both were making.

The flicking of their fingers over their sweet clits picked up tempo and the moaning and groaning between wild ass girl-girl tongue kissing reached a crescendo. They both bounced up and down pumping my big toes squishing in and out. They buried deeper into their pussies as they mutually cried out in delightful orgasmic screams.

Beth threw her head back, "Fuck yessss!" She screamed in ecstasy as the fiery redhead's finger vibrated on her clit. They both shook and bucked so hard I thought they would break my toes off in their cunts or at the least wrench my feet to sprain my ankles. I wanted to cry out when it hurt, but I more didn't want to impede the wonderful erotic peep show I was getting. I was so fucking hard watching these horny chicks go at it on me. I was so turned on by this whole scene my cock was throbbing and my balls hurt as badly as ever. Even without a touch, the sexy girl-girl show I was being treated to had me so ready I felt an orgasm building within me

But damn it! I couldn't will myself to cum. My cock just flailed and bobbed above my gut, but with no contact, it wouldn't pop.

I was going insane. I needed to cum so badly!

I felt Beth's and Rachel's pussies quiver in the final throes of orgasm as they both collapsed into one another's arms panting hard. I found myself breathing rather hard myself, aroused and so ready to burst, wanting one of them to reach out and finish me off. But it was not to happen as they both got up off the table, their purely sexy bodies shiny with perspiration.

"So did you like the little show?" Wanda asked.

"Fuck! I would have liked it much more if I could have joined them in the big cum," I replied snidely, squirming my bare butt on the table.

Coming back around the conference table Wanda stood above me and leaned down to take my upturned face between her soft hands. "You know, Jack, I'm starting to feel just a little sorry for you," she looked deeply into my eyes. "This afternoon we may give you a little relief."

My jaw dropped and my cock surged anew. I couldn't believe my ears. I had to be delirious. I felt my cock throb as my heartbeat quickened. I was all too anxious to experience a barely hoped for, but long fantasized possibility, the fantasy I had expected when I first walked into that room late Friday afternoon.

"But first..."

'Whack' 'Whack' I received two bare handed swats to my hard shaft.

"Fuck!" I looked down and saw Amy and Sandy standing on either side of the table with huge grins on their faces. "What the hell was that for?"

"Just a reminder." Wanda said and nodded her head.

The two girls giggled and then... 'Whack' 'Whack'

I had no idea a direct slap to my manhood could hurt like that, but at the same time it was the first contact to my penis I'd had in a good while and the thick hard pole swelled and surged enough to where I thought I could actually cum if they kept at it.

"Don't cum Jack! You better not cum." Wanda barked.

"Fucccckk! I can't believe this. I am so close!"

"Sorry," she calmly said, "but your poor little cock doesn't get to cum yet."

"Oh fuck Wanda, you gotta let me cum! It hurts! I need to cum now!" I tried to protest with sharp words and the earnest thrusting of my hips into the air.

This was pure torment; it really was torture, the constant playing and teasing between my legs but with no relief. I suppose the thought of this scenario happening, being slowly stroked, squeezed and teased for hours would have been a pure fantasy before, but going through it for real was no blissful experience.

"Oh, poor Jack. You've gotten to see four naked women and even seen two of them get off on you. Didn't you like all that?" And with that she walked away from the table.

"I would have fucking liked it much more if I could have willingly participated and fucking cum too." My hips still thrust up.

"Wanda, it's so amusing, but sooner or later that poor cock of his will spurt off and cum all over his naked self." Sandy offered.

"Oh, Mr. Jacobs, how badly do you need to cum?" Amy asked me smiling.

"His balls must be full of hot cum with all the teasing we've been giving him." Beth added. "It's so mean of us to play with him like this." Then she sprayed me with her spit as she laughed out loud so hard.

"And not let him shoot his nasty, sticky stuff all over the place. Aww, poor thing," Rachel said and then giggled.

"Then maybe its time to let him do it." Wanda calmly and softly said.

"What did you say?" I almost more growled out rather than spoke, whipping my head around to look up at her.

"Time for you to do it and you better do it good." With that Wanda grabbed my hard cock, pulled on it releasing another generous amount of pre-cum and then she smeared it over the rest of my shaft and started pumping me in earnest.

"You, you are just messing with me again, aren't you?" I asked as I grit my teeth, tensing my ass and trying to stiffen my cock even more in her hand.

"I can stop if you'd prefer." Wanda said pulling on me hard and then let me go.

"No, no, please!" I called out.

"Then shut up and cum." She grabbed me again and started stroking.

"Oh yes, make it cum, make me cum! Oh fuck yes! Don't stop, please don't stop." I bit my lip and hunched my hips as she pumped me good. I was racing fast to popping off, finally. She had to let me cum this time! "Oh fuck me, yes! I'm gonna cum!"

"Are you ready Jack. Are you ready to cum for us?" Wanda asked all too calmly.

"Yesssss!" I hollered.

"Yes?"

"Yesssss! Oh fuccckkk yessss!"

"Girls!" Wanda called out.

The next thing I knew a girl grabbed each of my ankles, cut the ropes and abruptly pulled my legs up until my feet were at either side of my head, my bare ass pointing at the ceiling. It all happened so fast! What blood wasn't filling my monster cock had rushed to my head. I was seeing stars as well as the hot, hard throbbing cock of mine aimed directly at my face as Wanda continued to tug away on it.

I was on the very edge of cumming!

"You like being a stud don't you! You like putting this cock inside a hot, wet pussy don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! I love pussy. I want pussy!" I yelled out trying to awkwardly hump my cock faster into her hand as I was straining my back almost upside down on the tabletop.

I couldn't wait to feel as well as see my climax. Damn I needed to cum!

I didn't have to wait long as I watched and felt Wanda's fingers lightly stroke my balls and continue stroking my extremely hard, fully lengthened shaft, with the totally swollen and purplish cockhead staring me between the eyes. I watched as more pre-cum drooled out the tip and fell in a long silvery strand to smear on my lower lip. I couldn't believe I actually licked and tasted my salty self. I was so fucking crazy hot!

I was right there...I was going to fucking cum!

Suddenly Wanda's ball massaging hand grabbed and squeezed hard.

"Ayeeee!" I screamed out at the pain, but also at the all too real intense feeling of my imminent orgasm. I had never been so ready to cum in my life, but so unable to pop the cork!

Then...

'Smack!' 'Smack!' two other bare female hands slapped my twitching ass cheeks.

That was all it took!

I finally I shot off!

"FFffffuuuccckkk!" I blasted a thick white load down across my forehead and into my right eye. "Fucckkkk!" I cried out again only to have the next stream spray into my mouth. As I gurgled on my spunk another huge shot splattered against my turned cheek. With my head flailing back and forth, I kept cumming and cumming and cumming like I had never cum before. I ejaculated at least another half dozen times and I don't mean little spurts as I humped Wanda's hand. I looked up with my one clear eye seeing each long, thick rope of white jet toward my face and splatter and splash all over me. By the time I was done I knew my face was dripping with cum, dripping down off my chin and down into both ears. I was fucking blissfully covered in my own, white sticky cum!

And I loved it! I loved cumming! I had cum big time!

The whole time I heard the girls laughing hysterically all around me but I didn't care as the huge release was absolute and pure relief. I collapsed back on the tabletop feeling completely drained, feeling so good and despite the excruciating pain I'd been through leading up to that explosive orgasm I felt as sexually satisfied as I'd ever felt in my life.