Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the 1st of February:

I had to wear the butt plug at work all day.

On the 2nd of February:

I had to kiss a girl.

This was hard to do.

The rest of the tasks were slightly risky, but this one was more so... not to mention it now involved someone else.

I considered just saying I did it and not do it, but I was a terrible liar and always felt guilty when I did. One of the reasons why I'm a prosecutor and not a defense lawyer... I would go crazy knowing the truth and still having to defend the scumbag.

I ended up in another area of town, where I went to an adult store looking to buy another butt plug. I wanted something slightly bigger, but not the mammoth one that was next in line at home.

The girl who was helping me was cute and I decided she was perfect. I explained, "My Mistress wants my ass well prepped for when we meet."

"Your Mistress?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I know I don't look it, but I'm a submissive."

"I definitely wouldn't have guessed that," she agreed.

"Will you do me a favour?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded.

"May I kiss you?"

"Pardon?"

"Today's task is to kiss a girl and I have been looking all day and you're the first girl I've seen that I want to kiss," I said, which was mostly true.

"Really?"

I nodded, "And I get punished if I don't fulfill the day's task."

"Oh...um... sure, why not?" she said, after a lengthy pause.

"Thank you so much," I said and leaned in to kiss her.

Her lips were so soft... I'd forgotten how soft women's lips are.

I kept kissing her, way longer than the second I planned to and to my surprise she kissed me back.

After about fifteen seconds, she broke the kiss, looked all sheepish and stammered, "I-i-is that all?"

I nodded, "Yes." Figuring the task was accomplished and I didn't want to make it any more awkward than it was, I thanked her and left.

On the 3rd of February:

I was made to masturbate in a public washroom stall and moan all the words she'd sent me. I also had to make sure at least one other person was in the washroom.

This one was the most terrifying so far and thus the most exhilarating.

I walked into a bathroom at a restaurant at the outskirts of the city (no way I was doing this downtown), a decent place where the bathrooms would be clean, but not a five-star place, and went directly to a stall. I noticed another stall was already occupied so I knew I could start.

I was so nervous and yet excited too.

I lifted up my skirt, spread my legs and declared to the stranger two stalls down, "Fuck, I need to come so bad."

I then proceeded to rub my pussy as the person gasped.

"Oh yes," I moaned, a few seconds later softly, wanting to let her know I was actually pleasuring myself in the stall.

As the toilet flushed, I declared loudly, "Ohhh, God, I wish I could eat your cunt right now."

"Pardon?" a voice outside the stall asked.

My eyes went wide. "Just craving some cunt right now," I answered, wondering if perhaps I could actually get some long-needed cunt right now. When I was horny like this, common sense flew out the window and was replaced by desire.

"You're disgusting," she said, and stormed out, not even stopping to wash her hands (and I'm the disgusting one?).

I kept rubbing myself alone, waiting for someone else to come in. About a minute and a half later someone did and as soon as the door closed I chanted, softly, but loud enough to be heard, with a hint of desperation, "I must come, I must come, I must come."

I heard a woman ask, "What are you doing in there, ma'am?"

I frantically rubbed myself as my orgasm hit, the naughty exhibitionism of it really triggering it, and I screamed, "Holy fuck, I'm coming."

Knowing my time was up, and unsure what would happen next, I declared the most humiliating of the lines, "Thank you, Mistress Olivia for allowing your dumb slut to come."

"Please come out of there and leave this establishment this second," a stern voice ordered.

"You sure you don't want your cunt eaten?" I asked, as I recovered from the surprisingly intense orgasm.

"Now!" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," I sheepishly said, hinting at my submissive side, the idea of eating a complete stranger suddenly exciting.

I stood up, not needing to pull up my panties as I wasn't wearing any, and opened the door.

"Oh my God, you're old," she said, disgusted.

Horny and wanting to shock, I dropped to my knees in front of her and repeated my offer, "You sure you don't want your cunt eaten?"

"Get the fuck out of here before I call the police," she ordered.

I shrugged, "Your loss," got up and sauntered out, surprised by how little shame I felt... NONE, although I was annoyed at being called old.

That night, as I replayed the encounter, I pleasured myself to the fantasy of making her go down on me.

"Look you little pretentious young bitch, I offered to eat your cunt, but since you declined you can eat mine," I firmly said, roughly pushing her onto her knees.

She protested, but it was weak, and I shoved her face in my wet crotch.

I came hard from the rare role reversal... and wondered what else Mistress Olivia had in store for me.

I mean I couldn't believe I did what I did.

Yet, it was exhilarating.

The risk enhanced the pleasure.

The need to obey exactly heightened the stimuli.

I realized I was getting myself in too deep.

Luckily, my period arrived and I had a few days of reprieve, which was good because I had a big case and needed to focus on that. One thing about me, when I have my period not only am I a bitch, I am also completely non-sexual. I just don't get horny. So for a few days I thought straight and realized in those few days of clarity that I was risking too much.

Role play was one thing.

Asking a stranger if they wanted to be eaten out was another... although as I reflected on this piece, I realized I had done that all on my own. There was no order to do so.

Shit.

I really had to control my internal lust... before something bad happened.

On the 9th of February:

Of course, when she sent me a new task, even as my logical side screamed don't do it, my horny side took over... as it had since the new year began.

The task: Wear a pair of your daughter's panties all day.

Simple enough.

I went into her room when she was in the shower and grabbed a pink pair. I put them on and went to work.

Yet, I felt guilty.

Although I wasn't really drawing my daughter into my twisted web of sin, she was becoming incriminated by default. So that night I planned to tell her I was done. I was also on a high after winning my court case.

Sarah: We need to talk.

Olivia: Those were great closing statements today, my pet.

My eyes went wide.

How did she know I'd given closing statements today?

Worse!!! How did she know they were great?

Olivia: I think it really was what won the case. The way you spun their main argument against them was genius.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! And not in the same vein as when I am screaming it during orgasm.

She knew who I actually was???

My photo was fake.

Sarah: You live in Boston?

The question seemed redundant based on what she'd just said, but I asked anyway.

Olivia: Of course. How do you think we ended up chatting?

Sarah: Just random I thought.

Olivia: The website sets people up based on similar or opposite interests and location.

Sarah: Oh!

Oh fuck!!!

Olivia: Your daughter goes to my school.

Oh fuck!!! Oh fuck!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She knows my daughter? I was definitely in too far.

Olivia: Did you think we were just role playing?

Sarah: Yeah.

Olivia: Did you actually complete all the tasks as I instructed you to?

Sarah: Yeah.

Olivia: Good.

Why did I tell her I had? Now she had even more leverage on me. My career, my family was suddenly at risk.

Olivia: How was wearing your daughter's panties?

Sarah: We can't do this anymore.

Olivia: Oh my pet, we are just getting started.

I sighed. How was I going to get out of this?

Olivia: You don't want to quit now. You're so close to final submission.

Those words were the dagger in me. I needed to quit. I had to. Yet, I was so close to final submission, I could actually taste it.

Sarah: But my career.

Olivia: I'm not going to out you... unless you choose to misbehave. No, I'm going to bring you to your happy place. I'm going to give you exactly what you need... ultimate submission to a superior woman.

God, before the revelation she was in Boston and knew my daughter, those words would have had my cunt dripping.

Now though, I was paralyzed with fear.

Olivia: Be honest with yourself, slut. Can you just quit on me? I mean can you really? You can say you will. You can even convince yourself you need to. But you will come crawling back.

Oh God, she knew me so well. I'd be lying if that wasn't exactly my past history. A couple of dozen times, at least, I tried to break out of my submissive role at uni... especially when it began to hinder my studies. Quickies in the bathroom, serving her while she studied (when I too needed to study) or even having me serve some of her friends (humiliating, which, of course, enhanced the pleasure).

Yet, back then I was single.

Back then I didn't have an eighteen-year-old daughter this could affect.

As I pondered, Olivia gave me an ultimatum.

Olivia: I'll give you ten minutes. If you decide you are not interested in being my submissive, I'll set you free. No consequences. On the other hand, if you respond back you must understand completely that I am the MISTRESS, you the SUBMISSIVE. It is that black and white, there is no grey. If you don't respond and declare yourself my pet in the next ten minutes you may never do so again. Do you understand, there is no I'm sorry, or I changed my mind... your future is based on what you decide now. I'll be back in ten.

(Olivia has left chat)

I stared at the ultimatum.

I sighed.

I went and grabbed a drink of water.

I returned.

I read it a couple dozen times.

I seriously didn't know what I was going to do.

On the one hand, I hadn't ever felt more alive than I had since I first met Olivia. She somehow understood my needs, who I was behind the façade at work.

On the other hand, although she implied she had no intentions of outing me, she knew my daughter. I could lose my job, which would mean I'd lose my work visa. My daughter could get drawn in somehow... especially since Olivia apparently knew her.

Was the risk worth the reward?

I sighed.

I looked at the clock.

Two minutes.

Even though I hadn't decided, I already felt my fingers typing.

Sarah: I'm your pet, Mistress!

I didn't press send.

I stared at my words.

I desperately wanted to be a pet.

I needed someone to guide me in my submissive journey.

Yet, did it have to be someone who knew my daughter?

The answer, I realized as I pressed send, was yes.

I stared waiting for a response back.

I waited five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Thirty minutes.

Then finally, as I sat on pins and needles, she responded.

Olivia: Good decision, slut. Are you still in your daughter's panties?

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Olivia: Come in them.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

And without hesitation, I rubbed myself.

Making the decision, giving my life to her, the weight of the world was off my shoulders. By being bound to a Mistress, I felt free. I know that sounds absurd and it probably is, but that is how I felt.

Light.

I rubbed my pussy through my daughter's panties, quickly mixing rubbing with slapping my clit and my orgasm built quickly.

Olivia: Come like the Mommy slut you are.

Olivia: Come in your daughter's panties.

Olivia: Come and you are my submissive slut forever.

That was all it took. I erupted, flooding my cum into my daughter's panties.

Sarah: I came, Mistress.

Olivia: And what are you?

Sarah: Your submissive slut.

Olivia: Now go and return Victoria's panties to her drawer.

I noticed her using my daughter's name for the first time and guilt hit me again, yet I was too far in to disobey now.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Olivia: Good slut.

Sarah: Thank you, Mistress.

I then took the soiled panties off and put them back in her dresser drawer. When I returned there was a closeup of a ripe cunt.

Olivia: Your reward for obedience, Kate. What you get to eat soon, my slut. PS: Taken at school by one of my teacher pet sluts.

(Olivia has left chat)

My mouth watered as I stared at the most tantalizing pussy ever.

I left a message for when she was next on.

Sarah: That is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. I pray that one day soon I can be on my knees worshipping its perfection.

Once I sent it, I felt that my response was corny, but it was what it was.

She sent me a message that she would be in contact in a couple of days.

Then on the 11th she contacted me on chat.

February 11, 2008 17:22:34

Olivia: You are ready for the final stage of your submission. I have created a new e-mail for you to communicate with me. It is submissivesarah. I will now start sending your missions via e-mail.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress. Thank you very much.

Olivia: Be sure to check it often, as missions may turn up at any moment. Pass these final tests and you will become my sub slave.

Sarah: I eagerly obey.

Olivia: Now go fuck your ass with one of your toys, thinking of me fucking not only you, but your daughter.

Sarah: Thank you, Mistress.

I used my newly purchased anal vibe, I loved the vibrations in my arse, especially as I had another vibe pleasuring my clit, and closed my eyes and imagined serving Olivia: eating her cunt, getting fucked in my pussy, having my anal virginity taken... and then, as my orgasm was about to erupt, a vision of my me getting fucked in the ass while I ate out my daughter popped into my head.

I came instantly.

Sure, Olivia had implanted the idea of my daughter in my head, but until that moment the idea of incest had never occurred to me.

Yet, there it was.

I knew I was falling in too deep.

I knew I was potentially pulling my daughter in equally deep without her even knowing, although she was a lot stronger than me.

I knew there was no turning back and I would have to do all I could to balance my need of submission with protecting my daughter.

On the 13th, after I had gone to my account, she sent me my password: bimbobitch, and I received my first email from Olivia.

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 7:14 pm Wednesday February 13, 2008.

Subject: Valentine's Day present!

Your mission is to be at my house at exactly 6:00PM tomorrow. My parents will be out for Valentine's Day till 10 or so. Wear all red.

Mistress Olivia

She had also included her address. Sure enough, it was in Boston and not too far from my house, but even though I was a lawyer and was paid well, she lived in a far better neighborhood than mine.

There it was... the meeting.

Face to face.

The realization of fantasy.

The real beginning of my submissive renewal.

It was one thing to play online, but this was a whole new level of submission and risk.

Yet, my cunt gushed out of me and onto my chair... the hazard of no panties.

It took me a whopping three minutes to commit.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 7:17 pm Wednesday February 13, 2008.
Subject: Re: Valentine's Day present.

I will be there.

Your hopeful servant.

I decided to not touch myself... to save myself for her, as silly as that sounded, until I was at her place.

Surreal... I was saving myself for an eighteen-year-old girl.

Fuck, I really had fallen in deep.

.....

That afternoon as I walked downstairs in my red outfit as ordered by my Mistress, Victoria asked, "You have a date?"

"Don't act so surprised," I joked.

"I am surprised, I thought you were considering joining a nunnery," she joked right back.

"Brat," I said.

"So who is he?" she asked.

"Someone from work," I lied.

"Well, he must be special if you're dressed like that," she said, looking me over.

"Like what?" I asked, even though I knew exactly how good I looked, hopefully good enough to get fucked.

"Like someone looking to get laid," she answered, surprising me.

"Victoria!" I gasped, not what I would expect her to say.

"Mom, I'm eighteen, I know about sex," she said.

"You stay a virgin until marriage and even then only to get me a grandchild," I smiled.

She laughed, then asked, "Do you want me to be a lesbian then?"

I shrugged, "It's the 21st century, you can be one if you want to."

This seemed to surprise her. She asked, "What? No grandchildren?"

"Oh you can still have them," I said, definitely wanting grandchildren.

"You're acting differently lately, Mom," she said.

"I'm finally finding myself here," I said, not going any deeper into what I had found.

"Well, that's great," she nodded, "you deserve to be treated well."

"Thank you, honey," I smiled, appreciating her words.

I gave her a hug and she joked, "Now don't you be out all night young lady, you have work tomorrow."