Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the moment, I did," I admitted.

"Well, don't worry, I plan to make that fantasy into reality," she said, as she pulled me up.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Want to come before your meeting?" she asked.

"Please, Mistress," I said, happy to be allowed to come.

"Back up against the wall," she ordered.

I did.

She walked to me, put her leg between mine, lifted it up to my cunt and ordered, "Hump my leg to orgasm, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, this being something I had never done before. I'd humped a pillow for her earlier and a couch end back in college to multiple orgasms, but never a leg.

I obeyed. As I grabbed her hips to balance her.

Horny from the role play, it didn't take long to get myself off as I moaned, "May I come, Mistress?"

"Yes, you dirty incest slut," she said.

"Thank you!" I replied, coming seconds later all over her leg.

Once I was done, she made me lick my cum off her nylons before she got dressed.

She then said, "I'll text you an address for tonight. Your other Mistress wants some play time."

"Other Mistress?" I asked, nervously.

"Yes, my second in command, Katrina," she said. "She expects you there at 7PM."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, even though I didn't like the idea at all.

Dressed, she nodded, "Good, slut," and walked out, opening the door just seconds after I got my blouse on.

After work, I went home and changed out of my business attire and into something more casual, hoping that going to Katrina's would be quick. Maybe a quick licking and no more.

Thankfully, I was right, although we almost got caught.

I arrived at her place on time and she opened the door and said, "Hurry up, slut, my parents are going to be home soon. So this is going to be a quickie."

"Um, okay," I nodded, following her into her house and to her bedroom.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, she pulled her skirt off and got onto her bed, her bedroom almost the same square footage as my entire house.

She ordered, "Get over here and eat me, slut."

I obeyed, my mouth watering the moment she spread her legs. I was surprised to see a relatively hairy snatch, but buried my face in it and began licking eagerly... partly because I was told to and partly because I knew time was of the essence.

"So eager," Katrina moaned, as I attacked her cunt, which was already wet and her scent quite strong, the pubic hair capturing the feminine bouquet.

I licked for a couple of minutes before I heard a door close.

I stopped mid-lick as Katrina announced, "Looks like my parents are home."

She grabbed the back of my head and asked, "Who told you to stop?"

"But your parents are home," I pointed out, as she grabbed my head and shoved it deeper into her cunt, so I resumed licking, praying she had locked the door.

Katrina's moans got louder and as she got close, there was a knock at the door. "Honey, are you okay?"

"Under the bed," she whispered, as she quickly slipped under the covers as I just as quickly crawled under the bed, terrified of getting caught.

"I'm fine," Katrina called out, and the door opened just as I made it under the bed.

"I thought I heard strange sounds coming from your room," her mother said.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "I was just studying." Which was a badly-constructed lie since there were no books on her bed.

"Oh, okay," the mom said. "Well, come downstairs when you need a break, we bought some ice cream.

"Yummy," Katrina said, "I'll be there in a few."

"Okay," the mother said, and she closed the door.

After about twenty seconds, Katrina ordered, "Hurry up slut, get back here and finish what you started."

I crawled out from underneath the bed and saw Katrina had moved to the edge of her bed. I moved between her legs and said, my eyes still wide, but the adrenaline quite the rush, "That was close."

"Whatever; she's going to catch me someday and then I'll have to seduce her. Now get yourself close and whip up your warm cream," she ordered, grabbing my head and pulling me back deep into her hairy bush.

I resumed licking, devouring her pussy like it was my last meal and in only a couple of minutes she was moaning loudly and then she came all over my face.

Once she finished coming and I finished lapping up her sweet cum, she said, "You can sneak out my window."

"Really?" I asked.

"No, I'm lying to you," she sighed, as she got off the bed and grabbed her skirt. She added, "I sneak out of it all the time," she said.

"Okay," I said, realizing I didn't have my shoes. "Um, my shoes are downstairs."

"I guess you're going home barefoot," she shrugged.

"Okay," I agreed, with a sigh.

She opened the window and I climbed out, feeling like a boy about to get caught by an angry dad.

Thankfully, it was easy and I was back in my car five minutes later... where I rubbed myself to orgasm.

That night, I emailed Olivia:

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 11:58 pm February 20, 2008

Subject: Mission Completed

Mistress,

I have fulfilled your demand as commanded. Your friend Katrina has a beautiful pussy. Her mother almost walked in on us. We heard her coming up the stairs and I had to hide under the bed. Her Mom came in and asked if something was wrong. Katrina asked why and her mother said she thought she heard some strange sounds. Katrina laughed and said no she was just studying for a test. The fear of getting caught was a major turn-on Mistress and after her Mom left again I finished pleasing Katrina.

Your obedient slut

Three nights later, while I was at home having a glass of wine and reading some briefs, I received an email from Olivia.

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 8:43 pm Saturday February 23, 2008

Subject: Ur daughter

Slut,

I want u to begin the seduction of Victoria. How u do this is up 2 u, but I want her on her knees, ready to serve me, by the end of March.

Mistress Olivia

I finished my reading and then reread the email. The role play had really turned me on and drawn me deeper into my submission to Olivia.

But the reality was Victoria hated Olivia and how could I betray my daughter?

Yet, twenty minutes later, I was responding to Olivia and agreeing to her expectations.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 9:51 pm Saturday February 23, 2008

Subject: Re: Ur daughter

Mistress Olivia,

I understand ur request. But I may need ur help. I really don't know how 2 go about seducing my daughter.

I badly want 2 please u, but how do I even begin?

Your dumb slut

Kate

She didn't respond that night, but did Sunday morning.

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 11:15 am Sunday February 24, 2008

Subject: How 2 seduce ur daughter

Slut,

Only a real whore would even consider seducing their daughter. It makes me wet thinking about it. My suggestion is to start slow with Victoria. Begin complimenting her more, touch her more and show more skin. Attempt to bring up conversations about sex.

Good luck, once u have accomplished this task, I will reward u with ur very own sub.

I look forward to Victoria on her knees ready to submit to me unconditionally like her slut mother.

Mistress Olivia

I had already been giving her compliments, but that hardly was going to get her to have sex with me. I replayed the role play in my head but that was so much easier because it was pretend and she wasn't really my daughter. There was no way Olivia was going to freak out and run out of the room when I'd started feeling her up, but I had no idea how Victoria would feel about that.

I went downstairs to make lunch and Victoria was at the table reading the newspaper. I joked, "You may be the only one at your school who still reads newspapers."

"I'm probably the only one who can read," she joked back.

"So how is school?"

"The bane of my existence," she said, overdramatically.

"Well, only four months left," I pointed out.

"71 days, but who's counting?" she added.

"Apparently you are," I laughed.

"Well, what can I say?" she shrugged.

I wanted to bring up some more, but ended up making lunch.

That afternoon as she was heading out, I complimented her hair, make-up and outfit and she gave me a look like I was an alien.

That night I sent an email:

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 9:51 pm Saturday February 23, 2008

Subject: Seduction is going slow

Mistress Olivia,

I have complimented her but unsure how to go further.

HELP!

Dumb dumb Kate

She responded the next morning telling me she would meet me at my house around 1:30. I had told her earlier I had a lunchtime dentist appointment and had chosen to take the rest of the day off as a medical day so she knew I'd be available.

She changed plans and had me pick her up at school instead and got in and said, "Look, your daughter is just over there."

My first reaction was ridiculous... I ducked.

"I think she would recognise your car, bimbo," Olivia pointed out.

"Right," I said, sitting back up and looking back to where Victoria was... she was walking towards school and away from me.

I heaved a big sigh of relief and started driving.

"So have you considered asking for a foot massage?" she asked, as I started heading towards my house.

"No, but that's a good idea," I said, thinking that would be a simple way to spend some time with Victoria and perhaps try to implant some long-term seeds.

"Of course it is," she said, before adding, "a back massage can be the next step. Accidentally walking in on her naked or letting her see you naked are also options."

"You have thought this out," I said.

"You're not my first MILF bimbo who is expected to seduce her daughter," she said.

"Oh, right," I nodded.

"You can also leave a strap-on somewhere she will find it, as that will really make her wonder," she added.

"I imagine it will," I laughed, imagining Victoria walking into the bathroom and seeing a strap-on cock just sitting there. How would she react?

"Trust me, your daughter is ripe for the fucking," she said.

"I hope you're right," I said, although I wasn't convinced.

"You don't believe me?" she asked.

"I just don't see Victoria as a lesbian or into incest," I said.

"Trust me," she said, "Victoria is a submissive just like you, she just may not know it yet."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I can see through façades," she said, as we pulled into my driveway.

"So it seems," I said.

"And now I want to see what my future slut's bedroom looks like," she said, as she got out of the car.

"Um, okay," I said, Victoria being very private about her bedroom.

Once in the house, I moved towards my bedroom in hopes I may distract her, but she ordered, "No, not in your room, slut. I want you to eat me on your daughter's bed."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, knowing I was just going to obey her anyway like I always did.

I led her to Victoria's room and she looked around and shook her head. She then turned to me, took off her sundress, sat on Victoria's bed and demanded, "Bitch, we only have an hour, so get to work."

I replied, "Yes, Mistress Olivia," as I walked over to her, excited about the opportunity to lick that addictive pussy again.

"Now I really want you to take your time as this is your last time until I see some progress in your seduction plan," she moaned softly.

I didn't respond, instead I savored the taste of my Goddess.

I licked and probed and explored until she began to get animated, "Yes, suck my clit, slut," she ordered.

I obeyed, moving my lips to her swollen clit.

She asked, as her hands went through my hair, "That's it, you like my young pussy, don't you?"

I responded, "I love it, Mistress."

"Deeper, dyke, shove your tongue inside me," she ordered, as she grabbed my head and pulled me deep into her wet cunt.

I furiously tongue fucked her pussy, trying to use my tongue like a tiny cock until she let go of my head, collapsing back onto the bed as she screamed, "I'm coming slave, keep licking, you fucking bitch."

I remained on the carpet watching her come, admiring her beauty.

Once she had recovered, she sat up and ordered, "Slut, go get the strap-on. I want to fuck you on your daughter's bed."

"Yes, Mistress Olivia," I replied, too excitedly, dying to get fucked by her. I quickly got off the floor and scurried to my room to grab the strap-on.

I was returning when she called me into the bathroom, surprising me, as she ordered, "Slut, please clean up my piss."

That was not something I had ever done before for anyone.

Yet, I went into my bathroom and lowered myself before Olivia as she finished peeing.

Once done, she stood up and I wordlessly licked the wetness from her pee-hole. I wasn't sure what it would taste like, but it was almost flavorless. The task was degrading, which, of course, turned me on.

Once she was satisfied I had cleaned her well enough, she walked out and ordered, "Get on your daughter's bed."

I got on the bed and she sighed, "Take off the fucking dress, dumb ass."

"Sorry, Mistress," I replied, quickly slipping out of my dress.

As she got onto the bed and pulled out the butt plug that had been lodged inside me all day, she asked, "Ready for your Mistress to fuck you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Olivia," I replied, wanting a cock in me right fucking now. I couldn't explain it, but the moment I was in her presence I became a lust-filled bimbo.

"On your daughter's bed?" she asked, reminding me where we were.

"Yes, Mistress Olivia," I responded without hesitation. When I was this horny she could likely fuck me in the middle of downtown Boston on the hood of a police car!

"Are you looking forward to watching me fuck your daughter with this big thick cock?" Olivia asked, spanking my ass with the plastic toy, but not shoving the dick in me.

"Yes, Mistress Olivia, very much so," I answered, and realized I was. At this moment if Victoria were here I would order her to obey our Mistress.

"Since you are such a fucking lesbian slut, I am just going to kneel here behind you and let you fuck yourself on your daughter's bed," she said.

Taking that as an order and wanting that cock inside me, I moved back and after three tries the cock easily slid inside me. Once I had it in me, I began fucking myself like the nasty little deviant I had become.

Olivia enjoyed watching me desperately fuck myself like a bitch in heat, "Fuck, you are one little whore, letting an eighteen-year-old fuck you on your daughter's bed. But you love it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress, I am a whore, your whore," I moaned, taking the cock as deep as I could in this position, my orgasm on the rise.

"Do you want me to fuck your daughter?" she asked, really focused on my daughter and me.

"Yes, fuck the whore," I agreed, focusing more on the cock in me than her words.

Olivia grabbed my hips and stopped me from continuing to fuck myself. "Do you want to eat your daughter's pussy?"

Realizing deep down I did, I mean a live-in cunt to lick would be ideal, I answered, "Yes, Mistress, I would love to eat my daughter's cunt while you fuck my whore hole."

Olivia pulled the strap-on cock out of me and asked, "So you will eat your daughter's pussy for me?"

"Yes," I whimpered, desperate to get the cock back inside me.

"Will you give her to me as a gift?" Olivia asked, the toy rubbing up and down the crevice of my ass.

"Yes, Mistress, you own me and soon you will own my daughter too," I whimpered, expecting the cock to be buried in my ass soon.

"Good, slut, I think it is time to fuck the one last forbidden taboo," Mistress Olivia teased.

I remembered her already reaming my last forbidden taboo, but it wasn't a time for semantics or questioning her, so I declared my truth, "You own that hole too, Mistress."

"Beg me to fuck your ass, my dyke," Olivia ordered, poking my rosebud.

"Fuck my arse, Mistress, fuck your whore on her daughter's bed," I begged, knowing she liked it when my daughter was mentioned.

Olivia put her hand in my cunt, rubbed me for a few seconds and then she used my wetness as lubricant for my arse. I wasn't sure it would work, but then as she pushed forward her cock pushed inside my ass and I whimpered, a slight burn coursing through me, "Aaaaaah."

"Hold still, slut," Olivia ordered, pulling my ass cheeks apart to watch her slut take the long hard cock up her butt.

Eventually the majority of the cock was inside me and she began to slowly fuck my arse.

It took less time for the pain to go away this time and the pleasure to grow. I began moaning and after a couple of minutes begged, "Harder, Mistress, please fuck my arse harder."

Olivia grabbed my hair and began to really fuck the shit out of me. "You asked for it, so I'm really going to pound your asshole, slut."

"Ream it, Mistress," I moaned, "rip me apart with your big cock."

And for a few minutes of anal ecstasy, my arse was really reamed, sending pleasure through every pore of my body.

Then I screamed complete gibberish as my orgasm hit me, "Yes, yes, fuck my arse, deeper, bang my arse, yes, yes, fuckkkkk!"

Olivia fucked me for a few more deep, hard thrusts before pulling out and ordering, "Suck my cock, slut. Suck the cock that was up your ass, or what do you call it, your arse."

I turned around, getting off the end of the bed as Olivia sat down. I bobbed on the cock knowing this was supposed to be one of the ultimate humiliations, sucking a cock that was just in your own arse. Yet I felt no humiliation, only a natural, submissive joy.

I sucked for a couple of minutes as she reminded me, "Pretty soon you'll be using this cock on your daughter, or vice versa."

I moaned in response.

"Or maybe you two will share this cock," she mused.

I moaned again.

"Still horny, slut?" she questioned, pushing my head away.

"Always," I answered, hoping for multiple orgasms.

"Ride this cock in your ass then," she ordered.

I turned around, backed up and slowly lowered myself on the big cock.

1...45678...11