Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I myself came three times.

I was fucked while on all fours, being used like a rocking chair fuck toy one of the brief times I only had two cocks.

I rode two cocks while sucking another.

I was on my back, with someone underneath me and in my ass, while my cunt was pounded and my mouth roughly face fucked.

I even had two cocks in my cunt at once which I would have thought impossible if it hadn't actually happened.

At one point I was actually pleasing five cocks at once. I had one in all three of my fuck holes while I jerked off two more.

I had never felt more alive in my life as my full inner slut was awakened and used.

My face and tits were covered in cum, my shoes long gone, multiple orgasms making my entire body weak, when Darian announced, "Show's ending, fellas."

One last load coated my face, another slid down my throat.

One last load was spewed in my cunt.

And Darian shot the last load of the marathon gangbang up my arse for a second time.

I had no idea how many cocks had used my three holes, or how many loads I swallowed, took in my cunt or ass or was shot on me, but it was over thirty.

I lay briefly on the ground drenched in cum, feeling too weak to move, and bathing in the afterglow of a secret gangbang.

This secret was short-lived as I heard a voice I recognized all too well order me, "Let's go, slut." The voice was my daughter's.

I opened my eyes to indeed see my daughter looking at me.

"Now!" she ordered, clearly pissed off.

I weakly got up and walked to her.

She said tersely, "Just follow me."

I nodded and followed her around a frat house across a crowded lawn where everyone stared at me and to her car, no words being spoken... just me burning in shame.

Once in the car, I immediately leapt into apology mode, "I'm so sorry, Victoria."

"Don't!" she snapped. "I don't want to hear it."

I froze, unsure what to say... was there anything I could say to fix this?

Then it was Victoria who burst into tears as she sobbed, clearly hurt, "You chose her over me."

"It-it-it wasn't like that," I responded, even though I suppose it really was.

"What was it like then, Mother?" she asked bitterly. "Olivia somehow knew our whole conversation today."

"I'm just too weak, Victoria," I admitted, there being no other real answer. "I can't say no to her about anything no matter how hard I try."

"So I see," she said, her tone still sharp.

Victoria went on a lengthy retelling of her evening that had included her going to a fancy restaurant to use Olivia's mother, how Olivia had found out and then somehow learned about her plan to get her mother gangbanged and instead I ended up being gangbanged, hosted by the same ex-boyfriend Victoria had set things up with. She then revealed that Olivia had challenged her to be at Becka's, her best friend's, house at midnight.

I was completely concerned. I stressed, "You can't go."


"I have to go, I have to stop her," she said. "Plus, I have to save you, as you obviously can't save yourself."

"Please don't go," I pleaded, worried that she would succumb to the same fate as me... like mother, like daughter.

"What choice do I have?" she asked. "You're willing to risk everything to obey her every whim."

"But your future is still safe," I pointed out.

"Was that before or after you told your Mistress that we have an incestuous relationship?" she snapped, her anger still simmering. Clearly I had hurt her badly.

I felt so bad. My weakness had put my daughter in a terrible position.

She repeated her earlier concern, clearly devastated by my betrayal, "You picked her over me."


"It wasn't like that," I tried to explain again. "I love you with all my heart and soul but somehow there is like a hypnotic pull when she speaks. I want to disobey her, I know I should disobey her, yet I don't, I can't."

"I'm dropping you off at home," she said, shaking her head in frustration.

"You can't go alone," I stressed.

"I can't take you; you just said you always obey her and I am not sure I could handle having you choose her over me while I watch," she pointed out, which was likely true.


"I wouldn't," I said, but even I didn't believe my words.


"Are you sure?" she asked, as we pulled up into our driveway.

I admitted the obvious, "No."

Parked, she said, still determined to win, "I will end this tonight."

"How?" I asked, concerned.

"By standing up to her; someone has to," she said, taking a clear shot at my weakness.

"I thought I could too," I said.

"Go," she said.

"Please, don't go," I pleaded, worried about her falling too.

"Now!" she said, not looking at me.

As I got out of the car, I said, "Please be careful, I don't want you turning out like me."

"Mom," she said, turning soft, "All I have ever wanted to be was as strong as you. We will get through this together."

I could feel my tears rolling again, even as some fell from her eyes too.

"Now go inside, this ends tonight," she ordered.

I watched her drive away, praying she was stronger than I....

.....

.....

.....

If you have not already read the original series... you can, starting with Catching Mommy: A Shocking Secret and the following five parts that tell the story from Victoria's point of view.

If you want to find out what happens next for Kate there are three alternate endings already written:

If you want to see Victoria submit to Olivia just like her mother, read: Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins.

If you'd rather see Victoria win and make Olivia her submissive, read: Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins.

Lastly, if you'd rather see a happy compromise where neither dominates the other, read: Catching Mommy: Win Win for All.

1...67891011