Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brat," I said, shaking my head before heading out.

I arrived a few minutes early, not so early I would look eager, but definitely early enough not to be late.

I was a mixed bag of excited and terrified.

God, I needed to submit.

God, I wanted to taste that pussy.

God, I needed to let go and be a submissive slut.

But, what if she had others there?

What if her parents came home early?

What if this was all a nasty trick?

Even though alarm bells of worry were ringing loudly in my head, I got out of my car, which I'd parked a block away, and headed to her huge house... which was literally a mansion.

I reached the door and paused.

This was it.

The final frontier.

My last chance to turn around.

Or the beginning of a new world.

Of course, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice yelled.

I took a deep breath and walked in.

Once inside, she ordered, "Come to the dining room."

Once I reached her, I saw Olivia leaning against a piano in a room where the furnishings were likely worth a million dollars. Paintings on the wall from famous artists decorated he walls. I felt like I was in Buckingham Palace, which I had been to once and almost met the Queen. Yet, even as extravagant as the room was, how decadently it was furnished, nothing compared to the beauty I was suddenly staring at. Olivia was utterly stunning. In a backless, almost frontless dress I could have imagined Marilyn Monroe wearing, and white thigh high stockings which only enhanced her beauty.

"Knees, my pet," she ordered.

I instantly dropped to my knees as I replied with respect, "Yes, Mistress."

She walked all around me and smiled, "All red, I like."

"I went shopping for you, Mistress," I admitted, "although it took a dozen shops to find red, sheer, thigh high stockings."

"You did well, my pet," she approved, as she looked down at me.

I liked that she knew to say 'well' instead of 'good', which implied she was also an intelligent young lady. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Hands behind your back," she ordered, as she pulled out her phone.

A chill went up my back at the sight of the phone, yet I obeyed like a good submissive.

"Good girl," she approved, speaking to me like I was a child.

"Thank you, Mistress," I repeated, completely intoxicated with her.

"Show your true dedication to me," she said.

I wasn't sure what she meant, but then concluded I could show her in a very submissive, yet sexy way.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I bent down, keeping my arms behind my back, which was a major challenge, and kissed her feet.

"Impressive," she said, and then added, "Be sure to kiss all ten toes."

"Of course, Mistress," I agreed, already having planned to do just that. I was a bit of a quirky person who always believed in equilibrium. Both in how I decorated my home, as well as in how I pleasured a woman. I needed to spend equal time on each breast, replicating the pleasure equally. And if I was massaging a foot with my hands or my tongue, the same exact attention must be given to the other foot.

"What is Victoria doing tonight?" she asked, as I kissed each toe.

It occurred to me I never bothered to ask. I admitted as much, "I don't even know."

"You understand that when I add a MILF to my collection of pets, I always expect the mother to eventually bring me her daughters," she revealed.

"Really?" I asked, this being my biggest fear, even more than being outed and losing my job.

"Of course," she said, "there needs to be a clear hierarchy. The only real question is whether Victoria is sub to you or you to her."

I couldn't imagine Victoria being sub to anyone, although no one would likely imagine me being a submissive... so a strong outer appearance could be deceiving.

She asked, "Do you accept this?"

"I don't believe Victoria is a submissive, Mistress," I responded, trying to find a way to keep her out of my sinful submission.

"Let me worry about that," she said, as I moved to her other foot.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, thinking that if she could turn my daughter then it wouldn't be my fault... well at least not completely.

"But I will need your assistance in planting the seed," she added.

"Whatever you wish," I answered, in complete submissive mode, my desire to please overriding even my motherly instinct to protect. Plus, Victoria was eighteen, an adult, she was capable of making her own decisions, capable of resisting the temptation I couldn't.

"Good girl," she approved. She then asked, "Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your daughter?"

I hadn't until my last masturbation session, but it was what had gotten me to come. So although I should have lied, I admitted the truth, "When you ordered me to ass fuck myself. That was the first time. The only time."

"Did you imagine fucking her, her fucking you, you eating her or her eating you?" she questioned.

I answered, "Me eating her."

"That's the natural submissive in you," she smiled, as I finished her last toe. "Now stand up, take off your dress and bend over that chaise lounge."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, getting off on being on all fours like a dog. I felt no insecurity as I took off my dress to reveal I wasn't wearing any bra or panties, as she assessed my body. That said, I had no idea what a chaise lounge was.

"Nice perky tits," she said, cupping them.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, flattered, as I stood like a statue while being felt up.

"Now go show me that ass," she ordered, pointing to a kinda sofa, but not completely... this must be what a chaise lounge is. I walked over to it and bent over, my ass on complete display.

"What a nice fuckable ass you have, Kate," she said, using my real name for the first time.

"It's a virgin ass," I revealed, not sure why she needed to know that right now.

"Not for long," she said, as she walked over to me and squeezed my ass. "Nice and firm."

"I work out," I said, proud of my tight body.

"And I'll be working you out a lot too," she said, playfully slapping my ass.

She pulled me back up, sat down where my hands just were and asked, "Hungry?"

"Famished, Mistress," as she parted her legs in front of me.

I didn't need to be told to lower myself to my rightful place on the floor, a submissive always should be looking up at her Mistress, not standing above her, unless instructed to do so for some reason.

"Tell me what you want," she said, looking down at me.

"I long to worship your pussy and show I am worthy of you," I answered, my mouth watering, even though I was slightly nervous. I used to be an amazing cunt licker, but that was twenty-five years ago... would I still be good... would I be good enough for her? It was clear she had many pets to choose from, and I wanted to make sure I was at the top of that list.

"You understand one lick and you're mine," she clarified.

"I thought I was yours when I responded on the chat," I pointed out.

"True, true," she laughed, amused at my utter submissiveness. "You really are a natural."

"I'm also a natural at eating pussy," I said, "or at least I was back in uni."

"Well, let's see if you still have the gift," she said, as she parted her legs. "Although from experience I believe it is something you either have or you don't."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I moved between her legs.

"Now don't just dive in there, you eager slut," she scolded. "Take a nice long look, inhale leisurely and allow my sweet aroma to draw you in."

I obeyed. I looked at her perfect pussy. I smelt her intoxicating scent. I had never, ever, wanted anything more in my life.

I was looking at the Mona Lisa of pussies and I wanted to make her moan.

"It's so beautiful," I said, almost in a trance.

"I have found that one lick and you'll be addicted for life," she said. "One lick and you will do anything to be allowed to taste it again."

"I can imagine," I said, unable to take my eyes off the prize.

She then grabbed my head and I moved my hands around her ass and allowed her to guide me to her pussy.

"Go slow," she said. "I want you to explore every crevice of my crack."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed as if I were hypnotized.

I felt I was dining on the perfect wine... that had been fermenting for eighteen years until it was just perfect.

Her taste sent tremors throughout my body and I knew she was right... I would do anything to be allowed the privilege of tasting this nectar again and again.

I explored her outer pussy lips.

I explored her inner pussy lips.

I explored her clit.

It was like I was on Route 66 and just meandering along checking out the hills and valleys.

She moaned, "That's it, learn this pussy, Kate."

"I want to live here," I declared, as her wetness increased from my slow burn pleasure.

"Oh, be a good pet, do as you're told and you will be rewarded," she said. "I am not stingy with my cunt, Kate, but I only allow obedient sluts the privilege of serving it."

"I'll be a perfect pet," I promised.

"So you'll help me recruit your daughter," she asked, pushing my head away and making me look her in the eyes.

I didn't hesitate. Lust again superseded motherly morals or any sense of dignity. "Yes, Mistress."

"Say it," she ordered.

"I'll help you make my daughter your submissive play toy," I declared, wanting to please her, wanting to bury my face back in her heavenly honey.

"Good, slut," she approved, allowing me to resume my licking.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, as I resumed licking her, now with a little more eagerness.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled away and said, "I just need to get a little more comfortable."

She shuffled herself to the back of the chaise and I crawled onto it and back between her legs.

"Now use your fingers, slut. A good pet knows exactly where my g-spot is," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, being given a target I was usually able to find with relative ease. I loved exploring the outside of a pussy with my tongue, but a close second was exploring the inside of a pussy with my finger. Every inside was similar, yet different... no two pussies ever quite alike.

I slid a finger in and slowly explored as I resumed licking, knowing the simultaneous double pleasure usually did wonders to the girls I served in uni.

Her moans increased as I fingered her and found her g-spot rather quickly.

"Ohhhh, you're a natural little slut," she moaned, as I began tapping on her g-spot with my finger while tapping on her clit with my tongue.

It didn't take long, thirty seconds maybe, and she demanded, her orgasm close, "Don't you dare fucking stop!"

I would never stop until she made me.

I continued the double pleasure as her moans increased, her breathing changed and her legs stiffened, "Yessssss, you fucking slut!"

Seconds later her pussy cum exploded out of her and cascaded onto my face and tongue.

I lapped it up like a girl who has found water after years in a desert.

"Oh fuck," she said, as her body trembled.

I kept licking until she pushed my head away and ordered, "Get on the floor, slut. Time to fuck the shit out of you."

"Is that metaphorical or literal?" I questioned playfully, as I got onto the floor and onto all fours... the most submissive position there was.

"Both," she said, as she walked over to a table and grabbed a strap-on that was sitting there, one I hadn't noticed before.

She fastened it to her tight body and walked over to me. "Suck my dick, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, opening my mouth and performing the task I'd liked the least when I was married. I was never a big fan of cock sucking. Partly because of his pubes which always got into my mouth, partly because he had a male scent that was never overly appealing and partly because I didn't enjoy the bobbing or the cum.

But sucking Olivia's cock was different. There were no pubes to get in my mouth, no male scent, but rather the heavenly scent of the aftermath of a female orgasm. Also the act was one of a submissive in pursuit of the goal of her fucking me (and somehow I knew she would fuck me hard and rough, and give me the orgasms my ex never could).

I bobbed back and forth, trying to take it all in, but it had been a long time since I'd sucked a cock and I struggled.

She said, "This cock doesn't go in your cunt until you can take it all in your mouth like the slut you are."

This made me double my efforts to achieve the expected task and I was soon taking most of it in my mouth, but was unable to take the last inch without gagging.

Olivia grabbed my head and ordered, "Breathe through your nose," as she shoved the cock into my mouth so deep it tickled my tonsils.

I gagged briefly, but then got used to it, as the cock just sat there deep in my throat.

"There you go, Kate," she said approvingly.

I moaned in response.

"On all fours," she ordered, a moment later. "Time to fuck my pet, like a pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, getting into position, quick like a lesbian Flash.

"Eager, are we?" she chuckled.

"I have never wanted to be fucked more in my life," I admitted, and meant it. I needed to be fucked... dominated... used.

She moved behind me and said, "Good, because I fuck my sluts. If you want to be made love to, go find some needle dicked man."

"I want to be fucked, pounded, reamed, plowed and drilled," I listed in rapid fire response, wanting her to know I liked it rough, needed it rough.

"Beg for it," she ordered, as she rubbed the cock up and down my excessively wet pussy lips.

"Please, Mistress," I moaned, looking back at her. "Fuck your bimbo slut and claim her as your full-time fuck toy. Pound her pussy, drill her twat, ream her asshole," I listed, begging in the third person, even offering my virgin ass to her (which scared me, but was something I was willing to do to show her my complete compliance).

"Would any of your colleagues ever imagine you like this?" she asked.

"God, no," I said. "I have two halves, unfortunately one half has been in hibernation for over two decades."

"Well, let's awaken the beast within," she said, as she slid the entire cock deep in me with one rough forward thrust.

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to make all your dreams come true," she promised, as she fucked me.

"You already have," I moaned.

"Oh this is just the beginning," she replied. "I will share you with friends, with other Mistresses and make you an incest slut."

"Oh yes, fuck," I whimpered, the idea of being shared, like I was in college, exciting me.

"You want to eat your daughter's cunt?" she questioned, as she slammed into me.

"Yes, I'll do it for you," I agreed, so horny and overwhelmed with lust I wasn't thinking straight or long term.

She grabbed my hands, pulled them behind my back, shoved my head to the floor and stepped on it, as she pistoned in and out of me. "You'll do everything and everyone I tell you to, won't you, slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I babbled, as she somehow reached new deeper depths in this position.

"Tell me what you are," she ordered.

I listed the following:

-a slut

-a bimbo

-a slave

-an incest craving lesbo

-a submissive skank

-an arse taking whore

-a sub for all teens

-a cunt licker

"Come, my submissive, cunt-licking, daughter-craving, ass-taking whore," she ordered.

Permission granted, the orgasm that had been rising through me at an intensely quick pace ripped through me like a hurricane, tornado and earthquake all hitting one point simultaneously. "Yes, thank you, Mistress!" I screamed, as the ultimate orgasm hit me.

As I was still coming, she pulled out, tugged me up and ordered, "Eat my cunt, slut."

My body shaking, I found her cunt between the straps and licked hungrily. Unlike the first time, this was raw lust. I sucked, I tugged, I licked.

She grabbed my head and ground her cunt up and down on my face, giving me a female cum facial.

This continued for a good few minutes, her using my face and tongue for her pleasure and me enjoying the roughness until she came a second time. I lapped up more pussy cum as I was amazed at her being able to come standing up, not something I was ever able to do.

When she let go of my head a couple of minutes after her second orgasm she ordered, "Back on all fours, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, looking forward to whatever she had in store for me next.

"Ready to have that anal virginity taken?" she asked, as I looked back and saw she had lube in her hand.

Thank God, I thought to myself, before I answered, "Yes, Mistress, please make me your three-hole fuck slut and take my anal virginity."

"Good girl," she nodded, as she poured lube between my ass cheeks and onto her cock. As she positioned her cock at my rosebud she said, "Now relax, this will be uncomfortable at first, but if you're the true slut I think you are, the pain will shift to pleasure in no time."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, nervous and anticipating the pain, but also excited to finally feel what it felt like to be arse fucked. Toys in my ass were fun once I got used to them, but this was the next level... an arse fucking where I wasn't in control.

I felt her push.

Nothing.

I felt her push again.

Nothing.

I felt her push a third time and then I winced as she forced her way through my tight back door defense and slid inside.

"Breathe," she reminded me, as the cock slowly penetrated me.

"K," I whimpered, the pain more intense than I had anticipated, the cock a little thicker than my toys and way longer.

Although the pain was intense, the submissive act of giving up my ass guided me through it.

The pain slowly subsided... after minutes of fucking.

The pleasure began to build and overtake the pain.

Until my whimpers became moans.

"There you go, my slut," Olivia purred, as she kept fucking my ass.

"Feels good," I said, suddenly wanting more.

"Ready to ride it?" she asked.

"Anything you want me to do," I answered, although I was enjoying the doggy style arse fucking as it was.

She pulled out, rolled onto her back and ordered, "Straddle it, my eager ass slut."