Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed. As I straddled it, I struggled to put it back in my ass.

When I finally did and lowered myself onto it, she bucked her hips up and reached new depths in my ass at a new angle.

I screamed, as the pain returned, "Fuck!"

"Oh yes, you little slut, take it up that shit hole," Olivia smirked, looking up at me, as I realized I was suddenly above her.

"Oh yes," I moaned, beginning to bounce on the cock, taking it all in my ass like the cheap slut I was, trying to overwhelm the pain with pleasure. "God, I love a cock in my arse."

"Arse," she chuckled, "that is a hot word."

I wanted to kiss her, she looked so beautiful lying below me, but I knew that wasn't our relationship.

This wasn't about intimacy.

This was about hierarchy.

And although I was physically on top, she was clearly on top at all times.

After a couple of minutes, she ordered, "Go get on the piano."

"Okay," I nodded, thinking that baby grand was too extravagant for sex, but I wasn't one to quibble, plus my knees could use a break.

I climbed onto the piano, as did Olivia, and she pushed me onto my back, lifted one of my legs high in the air, while moving her hand to my neck (not to choke, but a clear position of power) and slid her cock back into my ass.

"Oh yes, pound my arse," I moaned, looking into her eyes.

"You really are a natural submissive," Olivia acknowledged.

"God yes," was all I could muster as she pounded my arse which was finally all pleasure.

"Now real submissive bimbo ass sluts can also come just from taking a dick up their shit hole," she said, as she moved her face close to mine.

"I think I can if you keep drilling my arse and calling me names," I said, the pleasure building and creating pleasure everywhere.

"My three-hole bimbo, my on-call cunt licker, my incest seducing bitch," she listed, her hot breath on my neck.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

"I'm going to fuck Victoria's arse while you eat her cunt," she said, "I and another will pound both your assholes as you and your bitch daughter 69 each other."

"Oh fuck, yes, make Victoria your slut just like her mother," I babbled, the idea so hot when I was so close to coming.

"Like mother, like daughter," Olivia declared, drilling me as hard as she possibly could.

"Yes, fuck my arse, use your slut, oh fuck, oh fuck," I said, as the orgasm rose.

"Come now, you arse slut, you submissive sex slave," she demanded.

And as if she had magical powers over me, as if she were arse-fucking me with a magic wand, the moment she ordered me to come, I did.

"Yes, fuck, I'm coming, Mistress," I screamed, as another orgasm coursed through me.

She kept pounding my arse for a couple of minutes until my orgasm was fading, before she pulled out and shoved the cock in my mouth.

Sucking a cock that was just in your ass was one more humiliating task and once more I obeyed without hesitation, bobbing on the cock like the surrendered slut I was.

When she pulled out, she leaned forward and kissed me.

I kissed her back eagerly.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "Now get out, my parents will be back in the next half hour."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, feeling a wave of disappointment at the reality it was over.

She got off the piano and grabbed her dress.

I got off the piano and grabbed mine. She walked out of the room without a word, leaving me alone.

I got dressed, put on my heels and walked out, feeling the famous walk of shame... although thankfully no one saw me.

I got home, my body calming down and guilt building.

Had I really offered Victoria to her?

Fuck!

I walked in the house and Victoria called out, "That's too early to have gotten laid."

If she only knew....

I was getting ready for bed a couple of hours later, after finishing watching Sleepless in Seattle with Victoria, avoiding the interrogation of Victoria about my date and a long bubble bath, when I saw there was an email from Olivia.

Of course, I clicked on it; it was from over an hour ago.

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 10:02 pm Thursday February 14th, 2008.

Subject: U R Now my Slut

You passed the test. You will make a good little slut. You understand now what the expectations are right?

Complete and utter faithfulness!

Mistress Olivia

I did understand her expectations.

I was petrified by the ones relating to Victoria, yet my response didn't show any of that fear.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 11:33 pm Thursday February 14, 2008.

Subject: U R Now my Slut

Dear Mistress,

Thank u so much for accepting me as your slut.

Your obedient, loyal servant,

Kate

For the first time, I signed it with my real first name.

I was proud of who I was professionally.

It was now time to be proud of who I was sexually.

I was a submissive and that is who I am.

The next afternoon, a Friday half day, I was doing some early grocery shopping when I got a text from an unknown number.

I expect you at the school in the library at 4:00. I hope you are hungry? O

I had no idea how she had my cell number, but it was obviously from Olivia. It was also obvious she expected me to go down on her in the same high school my daughter attended.

It was after school on a Friday at least, and the school would likely be pretty empty, but still.

Even as I worried about the risk, my mouth watered and my pussy dampened. Just the thought of Olivia's pussy had me conditioned like one of Pavlov's Dogs.

Yet, I texted back, avoiding the term Mistress and keeping it as vague as possible but showing my obedience: I will be there.

I had been to the school a few times and I knew where the library was, so I arrived at as close to four as possible. As the school came into view I gasped. The parking lot was full. As I looked around I saw a couple of buses from a rival school. I parked, quite a ways from the school and as I walked towards the school I saw on a billboard that it was basketball playoffs game 1.

Oh crap.

The school would be jam-packed.

I walked in, now a minute after four, and kept a look out for Victoria... there was an uncomfortable chance she was here.

I got to the library where a cute cheerleader was standing at the hallway door. She smiled, "Hi, Victoria's mom, Olivia is inside."

"Um, okay," I said, my cheeks burning red with humiliation at the assumption that this cheerleader knew exactly why I was here and worse, who my daughter was.

"Have fun," she said, as she let me in.

"Uh, thanks," I said sheepishly, as I walked in.

Once inside, the door closed behind me and Olivia said tersely, "You're late."

I looked around and was relieved to see the library was empty, except for Olivia in her cheerleader attire, which she looked amazing in. I apologized, "Sorry, I didn't know there was a game today, I had to park quite a ways away."

"Plan better," she snapped, as she sat on a table. "Tardiness comes with punishment."

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, walking towards her.

"Well, get to work, I only have a few minutes before the game warm-up," she said, spreading her legs.

I moved between them and was surprised to see she was wearing crotchless pantyhose... something I had never worn myself.

Then I licked her to a rather quick orgasm as she told me I had to wear a butt plug in my ass all weekend as a punishment and I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm until further notice.

I agreed to the punishments, knowing the not coming would be a challenge. I had been constantly horny ever since I first met Olivia online.

Once she came, she rubbed her cunt juices all over my face and ordered, "No washing your slut face until bedtime."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, praying I wouldn't see my daughter or any of her friends on my walk back to the car.

Thankfully, I didn't see my daughter and she texted me she was going to the after party to celebrate the game one victory, so I was safe.

On Sunday, I was at the gym working out, wanting to stay in great shape for my Mistress when I was startled by a voice.

"You look good in gym shorts," Olivia said from behind me.

My eyes went wide. She was at my gym. My exclusive gym.

I turned around and saw she was wearing a strap-on. I gasped. Sure, we were alone at the moment, but that usually didn't last long.

"Ready for a real workout?" she asked.

"Here?" I asked, there being a few people who worked out at this gym who knew me in my role as a district attorney.

"You said anytime, anyplace," she pointed out.

"I know, but there are people here who know my role in the district attorney's office," I pointed out.

"Trust me," she said, "I promised I would protect your identity and I will if you remain obedient. But this questioning has me questioning your commitment."

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, "I wasn't meaning to question you. I'm just nervous about blurring the lines between work and pleasure."

"Well, this is working out and pleasure," she shrugged, as she moved to me. "And in case you're curious, Jane is one of my pets."

"Jane?" I questioned, although I'd assumed she was a lesbian. I mean she ran a female only gym. It also catered to people of wealth and was very protective of our privacy.

"Yes, now go to that ladder. I need to burn some calories and you need to finish your workout," she ordered.

Somehow confident we had the room to ourselves, I obeyed, plus I was looking forward to a good fucking.

She fucked me bent over as I held onto the ladder for dear life.

She had me bounce back on the cock so I could continue my workout.

She finished by having me use the rails for balance as she fucked me almost to an orgasm, both of us getting a workout, before she pulled out.

She pulled out and said, "No orgasm for stupid disobedient sluts."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," I apologized, adding, "I'm a silly slut."

I dropped to my knees in anticipation of pleasing her, but she pushed my face away and said, "No cunt for you either, for questioning me."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," I repeated, desperate to eat her cunt, no longer caring where I was, but only about complete submission.

"The sooner you learn to obey without hesitation, the sooner you will earn my full respect," she said, walking away.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, disappointed, but understanding that I had questioned her and trying to ignore the burning sensation in my cunt.

Then I heard nothing from her for four days.

It felt like an eternity.

Had she given up on me?

Was this a test?

Then on Thursday, my secretary April, came into my office and said, "You have a young lady here who wants to see you."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"She referred to herself as Ms. Olivia and stressed that you would be willing to see her right away," she said. She added, "I stressed you were busy and not taking walk-ins, but she insisted I tell you she is here."

I sighed. She was at my place of work now.

I said, hastily explaining why an eighteen-year-old was here, "It's okay April, she is one of Victoria's friends and needs some legal assistance."

"Oh, okay, sorry," she apologized.

"No, no, you wouldn't have known," I said. "Please let her in and I don't want any interruptions for the next hour. I need to deal with this right now."

"Yes, Kate," she nodded, using my first name because I hated formalities in the office. We were a team and I didn't need a Ms. to be used every time.

A minute later, Olivia walked in and said, once the door was closed, "She's cute."

"Yes, she is," I nodded, before adding, "and four months pregnant."

"Delicious," she smiled, as she turned and locked my office door, before removing her coat to reveal a super sexy dress.

"I have a two o'clock meeting with a judge, Mistress," I said, knowing I had an hour at most before I would need to leave.

"Well, then we'd better get going," she said, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

I instantly dropped to the floor and crawled around my desk in front of her.

"That's better," she nodded. "Did you miss me?"

"Immensely," I admitted, "I'm going through withdrawal."

"Have you come at all?" she questioned, as she slipped out of her heels.

"No, Mistress."

"Want to role play?" she asked.

"Sure," I responded, curious what she had in mind.

"Sure, what?" she questioned, her tone annoyed.

"Sure, Mistress Olivia," I quickly corrected.

"So you know I want your daughter, correct?" she asked, as she sat down on my couch.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, always finding it awkward when she mentioned her plans for my daughter.

"And you are willing to be part of the seduction," she added.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed reluctantly, knowing I would end up agreeing anyway.

"So let's practice you fucking your daughter," she said.

"Pardon?"

"I'll be Victoria from now on and we can have some fun Mommy-daughter sex," she suggested.

"Oh!"

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"Um, no," I said, then added, "I've never been too good at role playing," which wasn't a lie. I was a terrible actress and not much of a liar. And role playing, obviously, requires saying things that aren't true.

"I'll take the lead," she smiled, as she changed her voice slightly and said, "Mom, that bitch Olivia won't stop harassing me."

My eyes went wide as I instantly made a connection. The girl Victoria often complained about was Olivia. Fuck!

I said the same thing I would say to Victoria, "Oh honey, don't let her bother you. She is likely just jealous of you."

"Really?" Olivia said, looking into my eyes with the same vulnerability and insecurity my daughter occasionally did.

"Yes, bullies usually just pick on you because they either want to be you or they have a crush on you," I said.

"You think she has a crush on me?"

"She might."

"But I'm not a lesbian."

"Doesn't mean she isn't," I said, before adding, realizing this was a role play, "plus, how do you know you're not bisexual?"

"Mom!" Olivia gasped.

"What?" I asked, "many girls have lesbian tendencies or fantasies they suppress because they're afraid people might judge and label them."

"Do you have lesbian tendencies?"

"I may," I coyly replied.

"You do!" she gasped. "Have you h-h-had sex with another girl before, Mom?"

"Promise not to judge me?" I asked.

"You have!"

"Many times," I revealed.

"No way."

"And truth be told, I prefer women to men," I continued, getting into the role play, getting into the idea of trying to convince my daughter that women were better than men. Thinking this, I realized after my bad experience with her father, turning her into a lesbian wasn't necessarily a bad idea except for the no grandchildren... I wanted grandchildren.

"Mom, I can't believe this," she said, acting shocked.

I moved right in front of her and said, "Plus, women understand a feminine body way more than men do."

"I guess," she said, looking skeptical.

"Have you ever been kissed by a girl, Victoria?" I asked, my lips almost touching hers.

"N-n-no," she stammered.

"Let me show you," I said.

She began to protest, "But you're my...."

But I stopped her words with my lips. I wasn't sure I would ever get to kiss Olivia's upper lips ever again so I seized this opportunity for a romantic kiss.

I hoped she would return the kiss and she did.

Our tongues danced... it was so intimate in comparison to the rough treatment of the first night and the two that followed.

We kissed for a minute before I lifted her dress up and over her head. "Let Mommy check out her daughter."

"This is weird," she protested weakly, as I cupped her tits.

"So nice and ripe," I purred, as I leaned forward and extended my tongue to her nipple.

"Oh, Mom," she moaned, as I swirled my tongue around her nipple.

"Let Mommy make you feel good," I whispered, as I sucked her nipple between my lips.

I then slithered my tongue down between the valley of her tits and back up to replicate the same attention on her left breast.

"That feels so good, Mom," she moaned.

I then unbuttoned my blouse, took it off and said, "Now come and suck on Mommy's titties baby, like you used to."

"Okay," she said, as I moved my hand behind her head and guided her mouth to my tit.

She sucked on each of my tits and I moaned, "You haven't sucked on Mommy's tits in years."

"I missed these," she replied, cupping my tits as she sucked on them.

"Mommy missed this too," I moaned. "We need more Mommy and daughter time."

"Yes, Mommy," she agreed, moving to my other tit.

After a couple of minutes, I said, leading her to my desk, "Now let Mommy show you how good another girl can make you feel."

"You sure, Mom?" she asked, "isn't it wrong to have sex with your daughter?"

"Do you think it is wrong?" I asked, as she leaned against the desk. "I don't think we'll be making any inbred babies."

"I don't know," she said.

"Let Mommy show you and if you don't like it, I'll stop," I said, as I pulled my skirt off.

"Okay," she said.

I lowered myself to the floor and buried my face in her cunt, knowing I needed to accelerate the pace to make sure I wasn't late for my meeting.

"Oh Mommy, that feels so good," she moaned, as I licked her wet pussy.

"You taste so good, baby," I purred between licks.

"Oh God, Mommy, please don't stop."

"I'll do this all day, baby," I continued as I licked hungrily, wanting to get her off, taste her cum again and be ready to head to my meeting.

I licked for a few minutes, her moans increasing, before she said, "Oh yes, Mommy, eat my cunt, make me come, yes, yes, eat my cum, Mommy."

And I eagerly lapped up her sweet cum.

Once she was done coming, Olivia returned to being herself as she said, "That was hot, slut."

"Thanks," I said, still on the floor.

"I really believed you wanted to seduce your daughter," she said.

1...34567...11