Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm curious, how would you feel if Zeke saw another woman naked?"

"You mean like you?"

"Yes or Sharon or Ginger."

"Just sitting here I'd say I wouldn't mind that at all. It's funny, but having him see a strange woman naked would bother me a lot more. I wonder why that is?"

"I have no idea. I'm still working on the fact that you are, at least to some degree, an exhibitionist. I think it's great that you are enjoying some of your fantasies but you are about the last one in the world that I would guess to do anything like that." Anita pushed her chair back and said, "You better get back to Zeke and I better get home. Maybe we could talk about all of this again one of these days soon."

"I'd like that. I feel relief that you know my secret for some reason."

"And it will remain our secret so don't ever worry about that."

"Thanks. Give Nate a hug and a kiss for me."

As they walked out Anita said, "I'll do that but from the sounds of it he'd rather have it come straight from you."

Evelyn found Zeke in the living room when she got home and he asked her, "Enjoy your coffee with Anita?"

"Yes we had a nice talk, ready for dinner?"

"I'm starved." Dinner was already in the oven so it wasn't long before they were finished eating and having iced tea in the living room.

Evelyn paused and then asked him, "Do you ever wish you could see say Anita in the nude or maybe Sharon?"

"I've thought about it of course. Is that what you and Anita talked about?"

"Not exactly. She...Anita knew that it was not an accident when Nate saw my breasts."

"That was pretty perceptive of her."

"Anyway, we talked about all of that and then she asked me how I'd feel if you saw her or one of the others naked."

"How did you answer that?"

"I told her I wouldn't mind at all. Zeke there's more. I know that Nate wants to see me naked and he told Anita that he'd like to touch me."

"Is that what you'd like to have happen honey?"

She hesitated for just a second and then admitted, "Yes I would, but we need to talk about it."

Chapter Four

When Nate got home Thursday evening, Anita met him at the door to the garage and they shared a long embrace and a kiss before he said, "Damn it feels good to have you in my arms again and it's only been a few days."

"I've missed you too honey. Get into more comfortable clothes and meet me in the living room and I'll pour some wine for us." When he came out and dropped down next to her she asked him, "Tired?"

"Not really."

"So not a tough training session?"

"It was more or less a joke actually. I think it was a matter of they had to have the mandatory training session and they had nothing new to deal with, so we pissed the time away going over things that all of us knew almost better than the instructor."

She took a drink of her wine, set the glass down and as she leaned against him she started to unbutton his shirt and said, "I'm glad you're not tired." He almost emptied his glass and just watched her as she undid his buttons one by one. She then took his glass and put it on the coffee table next to hers and slipping her hand inside of his shirt she kissed him. That was all it took for Nate and he was soon undressing her. They didn't even make it to the bedroom, choosing instead to make love on the living room carpet. It wasn't all that long before they had both climaxed but he was still inside of her as he lay on top of her. She asked him, "Did you think of Evelyn when we made love?"

"No I didn't. This time it was all about you and how much I love you."

"I love you too." His almost soft cock was finding its own way out of her so he lay down beside her and rested his head on his arm as he looked at her nakedness. Her hand was lightly toying with his cock but she said, "I'm not trying to start something because you've pretty well used me up. I just wanted to feel your cock in my hand."

"Then by all means you keep my cock in your hand my love."

"Did you think about my dirty phone call anymore?"

"Only almost all of the time. I can't decide which surprised me more, you talking dirty to me on the phone, or learning that the other women were here while I jerked off for all of you."

"That wasn't very nice of me to do that and I wouldn't have blamed you for getting mad at me."

"I was totally shocked, but I never did get mad at you. What did the others say afterwards?"

"Well Ginger was pretty fired up and Sharon was fanning herself. Evelyn was so quiet I worried about her until I figured out that she was in lust with you. I think you seeing her half naked made it more personal for her than for the others."

"I'm just glad I didn't say anything that would have upset her."

"I know, I didn't consider that possibility until it was too late." Anita turned on her side then and said, "I've talked to Evelyn quite a bit about her flashing you. We were right, they planned it more or less."

"I'll be damned. So was it Zeke's or Evelyn's idea?"

"Both, but I'd say Evelyn even more than Zeke."

"So she's an exhibitionist."

"The feeling I'm getting is she isn't, at least in the usual sense. I don't see her picking a corner someplace and flashing strangers or whatever. There has to be some connection of some kind for her I think. She knows you and thinks you're pretty special so that's the connection she needs. Maybe she'll do the same for another of their friends some day I don't know. I'm still trying to figure her out. She said this is something she and Zeke talked about for a long time, but that day was the first for them and it sounded like they loved it."

"And now she knows I want to see her naked some day."

"Yes she does and she hasn't forgotten that you talked about touching her too. We talked for quite awhile, but I think we'll learn more as time passes and she talks to me again."

"And you're still okay with all of this."

"I'm having fun with it actually. I enjoyed the dirty phone call and knowing that Sharon, Ginger and Evelyn shared your orgasm too. I love you and I'm just having a great time."

"So am I honey. No man in my position and in his right mind would complain that's for sure." Anita remembered her conversation with Evelyn about Zeke undressing her in front of Nate but she kept that to herself. If it ever happened it would be fun to see how Nate would react to it. Besides she didn't want to risk spoiling Evelyn and Zeke's fun.

"Nate how would you feel if, say Zeke for example, saw me naked or even half naked?"

"Why, is that what you want to have happen?"

"Not really, or at least I don't think so, I'm just curious."

"I wouldn't be jealous if that's what you mean."

"But would it excite you?"

"I'd have to think about that I guess. It's one of those areas that as a fantasy it sounds really hot, but in reality I don't know. I might love it and then what?"

"I don't know, I'm just letting my mind wander. What about Ginger or Sharon, would you like to see them naked?"

"Honey I'm a twenty six year old guy and Sharon and Ginger are pretty good looking, so hell yes I'd like to see them naked, especially Ginger."

Despite the soft carpet, the living room floor was getting pretty uncomfortable so they gave up and went for a quick shower.

Chapter Five

As they finished dinner and cleared the table, Nate asked Anita, "So how are the plans for the party coming along?"

"We're all set."

"For Saturday night?"

"Yes at Nancy Fulbrights."

"What's planned or is that classified information?"

"We're going to make sure that Peggy Myers, the bride to be, will be well on her way to drunk before the entertainment arrives, there will be an abundance of booze and some games to play."

"Adult games I'm guessing and entertainment as in male strippers?"

"Decidedly adult games and is there any other kind of entertainment for a bachelorette party?"

"You're going to get pretty drunk at the party I think."

"You can almost bet I will."

"Well while you're getting over your hangover on Sunday I think I'll run some errands and maybe see if Zeke can meet me for coffee. By the time I get home you may be able to sit up and even talk."

Nate was kicked back in his recliner reading as Anita got ready for the party the next Saturday. When she came out she was in simple shorts and a sleeveless top. She bent down to kiss him and then said, "As you can guess I'll probably be a little late getting home."

"Have a good time and come home safe. If you need me to come get you just call. I'll be right here trying to finish my book."

I'll be careful," and then as she opened the door she added, "Love you honey."

"Love you too babe."

It was almost one o'clock Sunday morning when Nate was awakened by the sound of the front door opening and he got up from his chair just as Anita came staggering in with Sharon and Ginger right behind her. As he neared the threesome Sharon threw her arms around him and said, "Hi honey we're home," and she kissed him.

"Well hello to you love."

Ginger wasn't to be outdone and did the same thing before Anita said, "I was going to drive Sharon and Ginger home, but I'm too drunk to go any farther."

"You drove the five miles from Nancy's?"

Her head wasn't very stable on her shoulders as she tried to smile as she said, "Yep. All the way home without hitting anybody. Would you drive them home honey?"

"Yeah I guess so, you riding along?"

"If I do I'm afraid I'll throw up."

As she talked she was undoing the buttons on her blouse and when Ginger saw that she started to take her top off too saying, "That's a good idea I'll get ready for bed too."

She almost had her top off before Sharon said, "Maybe you better wait until you get home Ginger."

"Oh yeah I guess I should," but she didn't make an effort to button her blouse back up. Leaning into Nate's right side then her arms went around his waist and she said, "You are so sexy and it was so hot listening to you on the phone that day."

Nate's arm went around her and as he looked at Anita he said, "Thanks I'm glad you think I'm sexy."

"You're way sexier than those dancers were," and her hand went between his legs. "Oh yes you'd make a great stripper. Would you strip for us please."

As he said, "No I don't think that's a good idea," he could feel her searching for his zipper.

Sharon leaned against Nate's left side and said, "Ginger's right. You are sexy and...oh I know will you jack off for us? We both want to see you do that."

"Not tonight love." Sharon's hand joined Ginger's between Nate's legs and looking at Anita Nate asked, "Can't they just stay here?"

"Oh be a darling and take them home okay?"

"Okay but it's almost twenty miles to Ginger's house."

"I know." She started to turn as she said, "Night honey, see you tomorrow," and she headed for the bedroom leaving him standing there with two very drunk and adventurous women to contend with.

Nate looked at the two women and tightening his hold on their waists he said, "Okay ladies let's go get in the car." It was no small feat to get both of them into the car and Nate wished he was back home and in bed next to Anita. They had gone less than a mile when Ginger looked over at Nate and then half turned in her seat and said, "Sharon did you see how hard that taller dancer got?"

"How could I miss that? Then he was rubbing it all over Peggy and I saw her grab his cock a couple of times too."

Ginger looked back over at Nate and she said, "Nate's cock is just as big, I can just tell." He was trying to look straight ahead and pretended to ignore what they were saying but when Ginger finished taking her blouse off he couldn't help but look over at her. He watched as she casually tossed it into the backseat and saw her breasts jiggle and shift in her small bra and she noticed him looking at her. "Want to see my boobs Nate?" She didn't wait for an answer and reached back and unhooked her bra. A moment later it joined her blouse in the backseat and he was looking at her beautiful breasts.

Sharon moved forward until her head was between the two front seats and she said, "You have nice tits Ginger."

Ginger's hands went to her breasts and she put her hands on them and said, "It feels so good to set them free," and Nate was getting a solid erection as she played with herself. Then he heard rustling sounds and a moment later Sharon was almost in the front with them and her top and bra were gone. It was all Nate could do to keep them on the road as he did his best to steal looks at both women's breasts.

"Oh it does feel good like this," and Sharon dropped back into the backseat. Then Ginger looked back at her and without saying anything, undid her seatbelt and proceeded to strip her shorts and panties off.

Nate was driving slowly now as he looked over at one of his fantasies come true. "Ginger honey do you think it's a good idea to be naked on the road?"

"I'm not on the road I'm in the car with you and besides Sharon is naked too."

Nate brazenly turned on the dome light and looked in the mirror and seeing nothing but flesh in the mirror he managed to say, "Damn she is naked."

"I am and I might not get dressed until Monday."

Nate wanted to release his cock from its prison but he knew that would not be a good idea. Then Ginger saw that he was hard and throwing herself over the console she managed to get close enough to him to reach between his legs. "Oh my God Sharon, Nate's cock is so hard now."

She started to pull his zipper down but he stopped her and said, "I need to keep my mind on driving."

She only paused a second as she said, "You drive while I look at your big hard on." Sharon was almost in the front seat with the other two and her hand joined both of Ginger's as they tried to see his cock. Then one of their hands found its way in and grabbed his erection. Nate didn't even try to stop them anymore. In fact he moved his seat back as far as it would go and let his legs open up to the two very drunk but determined women.

Chapter Six

It was only a couple of minutes later when they pulled up to Sharon's apartment. "Sharon honey you better put something on so we can get you inside."

She hesitated then and said, "Oh. No that's okay, my neighbors are all old and will be asleep."

"But you're naked."

Slightly slurring her words Sharon said, "That way I won't have to get dressed and then undressed again. See I'm not so drunk, I can still think straight." At least they had taken their hands from between his legs, but before he could do much, both of them got out of the car. He tried to get them to move quickly, but one of their challenges was to walk without falling down. Sharon's clothes were still in his car but she had her purse as they stood there in front of her door. She insisted on unlocking her own door so Nate just stood there and admired the two naked women in his charge as Sharon first fumbled with her purse and then with her keys. How the hell was he going to explain this to Anita? Sharon finally opened the door and urging the women ahead of him, they made it inside without being arrested. Then with his hands on her hips he guided her toward her bedroom, but she stopped and said, "Wait, I hafta pee first." There wasn't much point in trying for modesty anymore so he stood in the doorway with Ginger's arm still around his waist as she sat on the commode and emptied her bladder, wiped herself and barely passed water over hands before drying them.

Then he helped her to the bedroom and into bed as her arms went around his neck and kissed him hard and buried her tongue into his mouth. "Nate will you make love to me before you go?"

"Sharon I'd love to, but I'm not going to make love to you." While she held onto him, Ginger's hand went into his pants and for a very drunk woman was very adept at extracting his cock saying, "I can help." Nate's will power was dissolving rapidly. He knew he couldn't take advantage of Sharon when she was so wasted, but Sharon was kissing him and Ginger's hand was on his cock and on top of that he was still staring at two naked and very appealing women very close to him. It wasn't because he was thinking of Anita by that point. He just couldn't do anything with them while they were too drunk to even think straight.

He kissed her once more and then said, "Good night princes and have fun dreams." Sharon was fading fast and her arms dropped down next to her. He pulled a cover up as best he could and then turned to Ginger. "Okay sexy let's get you home now." Then he realized he had to get her back into the car without anybody seeing her nakedness, and to make matters worse her euphoric happiness continued.

Nate got her into the car again and then as he got in he said, "Just a few more miles and I'll have you home Ginger." He didn't get a mile before she was teasing herself by leaning back and playing with her nipples as her other hand started to tease her pussy.

"God I'm so horny." She almost sounded sober when she said that, but he knew that alcohol was the only reason she was naked and teasing herself right next to him.

"You don't know how much I wish I could help you Ginger." She let her head roll to the side and she looked at him for a minute. Then without a word she dropped over to him and soon had his cock out and was sucking him and sliding her hand up and down his shaft. Nate had no resistance left now and just gave her as much room as he could, slowed down slightly and let his right hand explore all of her that he could reach as they teased their way down the road and through the thick inky blackness of the night. The lights from the dashboard were bright enough that he could watch her head slowly bob up and down on his cock and he could see her move closer so his hand could reach her ass. He could feel his orgasm building but he said nothing and did his best to finger her tight anus. He knew he'd have to tell Anita somehow, but for the moment all he cared about was watching Ginger almost swallow his cock and her sweet ass move around as she sucked him ever faster.

His butt tightened as he felt his cum gather, ready to explode into her mouth. Just before he lost control, his hand moved up and under her to pinch her nipple and feel her breast. Then he felt more than heard her moan and that sent him over the top. The car almost stopped as he pumped his juices into her mouth and down her throat as she tried to swallow his donation. She kept his cock in her mouth and with her coaxing it only went about half soft before getting almost hard again, and his right hand stayed with her left breast as they pulled up to her little house.

She grabbed her purse and no words were spoken as he walked her in. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom and he stayed while she lay down, but she didn't let go. She pulled him down to her and kissed him and then said, "Help me Nate."

"Ginger I want to make love to you so much it hurts but I just can't."

"Just stay with me and help me climax, I'm so turned on right now. My vibrator is in the dresser....please?" He found her vibrator and she turned it on and put it back in his hand before pulling him down to kiss him. For the next few minutes they kissed and as his right hand pulled and teased her left breast his other hand worked the vibrator over her pussy lips and clit. Even with all of the alcohol in her system she was soon moaning and bouncing her hips up to meet the vibrator and his hand. When her climax exploded she pulled him even tighter down against her as she kissed him fiercely. As soon as her climax started Nate dropped the vibrator and put his left arm around her naked torso and almost lay on top of her as he held her close. It was almost like he was sharing her orgasm, because he could feel her warm naked body tense up when her orgasm hit. Then very slowly as she came down from her sexual high, her body seemed to melt and become soft, warm and if possible, even more inviting.

123456...9