Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon told Nate, "Your wife is trying to get me drunk. We've already had a mai tai and a margarita."

"Two pretty potent drinks that's for sure."

Anita smiled and said, "But we aren't drunk are we?"

"No, but my lips and tongue are getting numb."

"Kiss Nate and see it he can even tell they are numb."

Nate didn't hesitate and kissed her warmly as he explored her tongue and lingered on her lips for several seconds. "No I can't tell. Your lips and tongue feel wonderful."

Sharon smiled at him and said, "So do yours. Now kiss your wife and see if you can tell the difference."

Anita kissed him almost eagerly and that kiss lasted even longer before he said, "No I can't tell a difference. Both of you are wonderful to kiss." Sharon had to wonder if Anita was trying to set something up between her and Nate, but she was afraid to even entertain that idea. She had never heard of a woman that would offer her husband that she still loved to her friend. Despite her best efforts, her thoughts would slip back to making love to Nate. But then she thought about Anita being there and maybe even watching them. Could she do anything like that? She felt that she was so close to her often visited dream of making love to Nate, but that was tempered by the thought that Anita might watch. No she didn't think she could go through with that arrangement even as much as she wanted Nate.

The near buzz that Anita and Sharon had felt from their drinks was pretty much gone by the time they were done eating, or so they thought, so Anita ordered one more round of margaritas for them. The margaritas were of generous size and not light on the tequila, so it wasn't long before both women were feeling the buzz again. Nate paid the bill and they headed to their cars. "I'll see you ladies at the house."

"We won't be far behind, but I'm going to drive pretty carefully going home."

"Don't get stopped or I'll have to come bail you out."

Sharon waited until they were away from traffic and then she asked Anita, "You aren't trying to start something between me and Nate are you?"

"What if I am? I thought you really wanted to make love to him."

"I do but this is all so...so unusual. Besides I don't know if I could go through with it if you were there watching us."

"I wouldn't have to be. I could be in the living room or the kitchen."

"But how can you get anything out of that?"

"I'm not sure that I can, but I want to try and I decided I want it to be with you. If I find out that I don't get the thrill out of it that I expect, then no harm done and I'll know the real truth. If on the other hand I find that I do like it a lot then maybe you two can make love again and again in the coming months."

"I'm afraid that I'll embarrass you or myself by not being able to go through with it."

"Let's just go back and enjoy the evening then. Who knows what can happen."

Anita didn't know how Nate would handle the situation because she had never discussed it with him or ever told him about this fantasy of hers. She had saved it until she could sort it out at least a little bit, and then at the right moment put things into motion that would allow her fantasy to be fulfilled. Besides, she had a strong feeling that in the next couple of weeks Nate would be making love to Evelyn too and she knew that Evelyn would be a very willing partner for Nate no matter who was watching.

When they got home, Anita opened a bottle of wine and the three of them relaxed in the living room. They talked about a little of everything including the bachelorette party and Anita's comments about flashing and about fantasies.

Anita looked at Sharon and asked her, "Have you ever had the chance to fulfill any of your fantasies or dreams?"

"I never have, have you?"

"I've come pretty close and I always have hope that I'll get to fulfill more. Have you ever dreamed of flashing or bondage or anything away from the almost mundane mainstream things of life?"

"I never have. Oh I've thought about things like that and wondered about them but I never spent a lot of time with those thoughts. Like I told you earlier, I did some flashing when I was a lot younger."

"But no desire to ever do it again?"

"Who knows? I might get just tipsy enough again one day to do something crazy like that."

"I've wondered different times what it would be like to be tied up and totally at the mercy of someone. They could undress me or expose me to others or make love to me. They could tease me until I begged for release or...there are so many possibilities." Getting up she moved over to about six feet from Nate and said, "Sharon come over here for a minute." Sharon joined her willingly and with Sharon facing toward Nate Anita stepped behind her, and taking a page out of Zeke's book she started to undo Sharon's blouse.

"Anita what are you doing?"

"I'm going to help Nate fulfill a fantasy and I'll fulfill one of mine. Oh don't worry, Nate's seen you naked and so have I." Sharon knew where this was going and she didn't know what to do or say. She wanted to be naked for Nate again and she wanted to make love to him even more than before. But there was still the issue of Anita being there. She couldn't just causally make love to him while she looked on. She wanted to make love to him not just fuck him. She wanted to immerse herself in the whole emotional experience as well as the physical one.

Nate wasn't doing much better than Sharon was. He didn't have a clue where Anita was going with this whole thing, but he wasn't about to stop her from undressing Sharon either.

By the time Anita had removed Sharon's blouse and bra, Nate was stone hard and his eyes were glued on her breasts and her eyes and she looked back at him as her heart raced. Next to disappear were Sharon's pants and then her panties. Anita paused and briefly studied her handiwork and then from out of nowhere she decided to touch Sharon's breasts. Not so much for her benefit or even Sharon's, but more for Nate. She had never heard of a man that didn't respond to seeing one woman touch, kiss or caress another woman. Sharon didn't move. She didn't know if something was expected of her right then and she couldn't begin to talk right then. "Nate," Anita said, "She has such beautiful breasts and I'd give anything to have her pretty legs." As she said that her hands were very lightly caressing Sharon as she mentioned different parts of her body. Anita was making all of this up from second to second, but she was having a wonderful time.

Then she moved over to Nate and asked him to stand up. He was still wearing his slacks so it was easy for her to slip his zipper down and in seconds had her hand on his rigid cock. As she looked over at Sharon she pulled his cock free and Sharon's eyes went to where Anita's hand was. Standing to one side she slowly and carefully slipped her hand up and down his shaft a few times as he focused on Sharon.

Chapter Sixteen

Anita stopped what she was doing and looked up at Nate first before looking over at Sharon. Then she stepped out where Nate could see her better and without wasting any time, stripped naked saying, "There now we're both naked. God it feels good to be free of clothes." Then she went to Sharon and said, "It's okay Sharon, come undress Nate would you? I want to watch you two."

Sharon was like a puppet on a string now. She had no intention of stopping the proceedings. If it turned out that she just couldn't make love to Nate for whatever reason then so be it. But if she could she was certainly going to enjoy that for as long as she could. Anita thought she was going to have to push Sharon over to Nate, but she moved close to him and Nate took her in his arms and kissed her as his cock stayed hard and ready for her.

She undid his buttons and the shirt was soon on the floor and a minute later his undershirt joined it. Sharon was getting into her role now and soon had his belt undone so when she unhooked his slacks they fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them. His cock was still rod stiff and in plain sight so she took it in her hands and as she teased him they shared another kiss before she stopped long enough to kneel down and pull his underwear down so he could step out of those as well.

She stayed there then and took him in her mouth as Anita looked on in fascination. Nate looked over at Anita and was confused. Sharon had his cock deep in her throat and naked Anita was no more than six feet away and wearing no more than a smile as she stared back at him and then at his cock as it disappeared in Sharon's mouth.

Nate didn't want to climax so soon, so he pulled her up to him and they shared a warm and loving embrace and a deep kiss as his hands went to her ass and her breasts and one of her hands stayed with his cock. He knew that even when he did cum he'd stay hard. Sharon was proving herself to be much more sensual and loving than he had ever guessed and he was being swept away by the experience. But there was still a part of him that couldn't understand what Anita was up to and that bothered him. He didn't feel like he was being unfaithful to his wife because she was the instigator and a very willing and avid observer to the carnal acts that were going on.

Nate pulled her into him then so he could feel her warm softness against him and she could feel his hard cock push back against her. Sharon no longer cared where Anita was or what she was doing. She had to have her friend's husbands cock inside of her and soon She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "God I want you so much Nate. Please take me to bed and make love to me. Make love to me however you want me because I've wanted you for so long."

Nate took her hand and the two of them went to the bedroom and got into bed together. Neither Nate nor Sharon knew where Anita was or cared at that point. They were busy kissing and exploring each other and their world ended at the edge of the mattress. Nate didn't wait long to move over Sharon and as she guided his cock he lowered himself and their eyes locked on each other. The tip of his cock slowly slipped between her pussy lips and with the help of her flowing juices slipped into her easily. Nate paused with his cock planted deep inside of her because he wanted to remember what it felt like to finally be fulfilling his fantasy of making love to Sharon, one of his wife's best friends. Their determination to go slowly didn't last very long at all though, and he was soon pounding into her as hard and as fast as he had into Anita not all that long ago.

Sharon surprised Nate at every down stroke of his cock because her hips would push up to meet him and she couldn't stop mumbling and telling him in a stop and start way how wonderful it was to be making love to him.

Nate wasn't much of a talker while he was making love, but this time was different. "You are so tight and so wet and I don't ever want this time with you to stop." Her head was going from side to side as she went into an orgasm and he continued to hammer into her. She was well into her second climax when he lost control and filled her with every drop of his juices. As his cock continued to spasm he managed to tell her, "I'm coming honey" and she whispered, "Give it to me honey, oh fuck yes I want all of you." Her pelvis pushed up and stayed that way like she was making sure she got every bit of his offering, and when he was finally done both of them slowly lowered themselves to the mattress. His cock was still more hard than soft so he stayed inside of her as he lowered himself down onto her and felt her breasts against his chest. They kissed hard and passionately, and then after they caught their breath they continued to kiss each other lightly again and again.

Sharon's arms were around his neck and as she looked up at him she said, "I can't believe we actually made love. God it felt so wonderful Nate."

"You are fantastic Sharon. My fantasies always had you as good and passionate but I underestimated you by a lot. I could have never dreamed of an experience as good as it really was."

She moved her pelvis slightly and said, "You're still hard."

"I am and I hope I can stay that way for you for as long as you want me."

"That could be a problem because at some point we'll have to go to work tomorrow."

"We wouldn't if I thought we could last all night." Even though he was still hard she could feel their combined fluids sneaking down her inner thigh so she said, "We're going to end up with a very wet spot in the bedding," so he reached up and grabbed some tissues from the bed table and handed them to her. His cock had slipped out and she put the tissues between her legs but brought her hand up and showed him his cum and her juices on her hand. She put her lips to her hand then and sucked what she could into her mouth and then pulled him down and they shared a long and very wet kiss. "Nate would you do a very special favor for me?"

"Whatever you want."

"Go down with your mouth and bring me as much of our juices as you can capture. I want to taste us." This was something that he had never even considered doing before but in his frame of mind right then there was very little he wouldn't do for her. He went between her legs and moved the tissues away and put his mouth to her pussy lips and did his best to get the last of his cum as it seeped out of her. He couldn't get a lot because they had waited too long but he captured some of it and moved back up and kissed her as he let his sperm slide into her mouth. He felt her move her tongue around like she was playing with it and then pursing her lips she passed it back to him. He was into her game now and a moment later gave it back to her once again. She looked up at him then and swallowed it, licked her lips and smiled at him. With one last kiss he went to the bathroom but was soon back to her again with a warm wash cloth and bathed her face, then his face and then between her legs. They spent the next little bit just talking and teasing each other with their hands. "God I'm going to hate to go home. I don't want to get dressed, I don't want to be away from your cock and I don't want to leave your arms."

"Unless you want to I see no reason for you to leave right away."

"Do you think you can?"

"I know I can thanks to your touch."

"I didn't think you would actually go down and bring me our fluids, but I'm glad you did. I've never done that before but I loved it."

"I'll try to do better for you the next time."

"I really didn't think I'd be able to make love to you with Anita around. To me it felt like we were going to make love by appointment and that seemed so cold."

"A reservation is basically an appointment and the best meals I've ever had were by reservation only. I think our appointment for lovemaking deserves to be rated as one of the best ever."

"I do too." They were relaxing and just enjoying each other's company when Anita came in and said, "I'm sure both of you are hungry so I brought some snacks." She showed them a platter of shrimp, cheese and crackers and two glasses of wine. Nate sat up and looked at his still naked wife and asked her, "Where were you?"

"Oh I was in an out, but you two were far to busy to notice. Actually I was in more than out. You two are very good together in bed."

Nate was tired of trying to sort things out. He had to have a hard talk with his wife soon, but for the moment he just said, "I think we're very good together. In fact we aren't done."

"I didn't think you would be so that's why I brought this tray to you." She stood up, kissed him and then she put a finger to his cheek and then looked at it and said, "Must be a dab of your cum" and put it to her lips and tasted it.

Sharon too was getting used to the strange situation and said, "You should have been her a few minutes ago and you could have had a big taste of both of us."

That comment surprised Nate and he looked at Anita waiting to see what she would say or do. She smiled and said, "That's too bad, but I'll try to do better the next time." Then he watched her as she turned and said over her shoulder, "Love you honey," and walked out. He didn't fail to notice his wife's very sweet ass and he knew that he still loved her even if he didn't have a clue what had come over her. After a few more tastes from the tray he put it on the floor. Sharon took a drink of wine and kissing Nate passed it to him and he swallowed that. Then he did the same thing and passed it to her.

Sharon smiled as they shared wine in the most intimate way. Then she lay back and looking up at him she slowly teased her pussy with her fingers as she said, "Nate I hope we get to do this again and again like Anita had said, but I better warn you that if we do I can get pretty nasty and intense with my lovemaking."

"You mean like eating and sharing cum?"

"That's one example. I like to totally bond with my lover and there is little if anything that I won't do for you or with you and I'm not bashful about doing or asking you to do. I just hope I don't scare you away."

"I doubt that will happen but thanks for telling me."

"Do you think Anita really will be back for more of our cum and juices?"

"To tell you the truth I have no idea. Right now I don't even know my wife so she just might do about anything."

"What do you think will happen after I leave?"

"We'll have a very candid talk. I love what has happened and it was very sexy to watch her undress you and I don't mind sexy surprises. But I have to know where this new side of her came from."

Sharon reached down between his legs and said, "Oh damn he's not ready."

"With just a little help he'll be ready for you." She handed her glass to him and before he could reach up to the bed stand she had his cock down her throat. As he grew longer and harder, she pushed and kept is cock sliding down her throat until he was fully erect. To his amazement she continued to take all of him deep into her throat again and again as she made sure he was totally hard and would stay that way.

Then she gently pushed him to his back and said, "My turn to be the dominant one." She straddled him and then worked his cock into her and started a steady up and down motion. He watched her and she smiled down at him as she picked up just a little speed and her tits started a slight up and down bounce. He wanted to reach up to them but she was sitting up very straight and as she rode his cock her hands went to her breasts so she could pinch her own nipples. Sharon was a total sexual package. She seemed to like everything and anything relating to sex and he had to wonder if she even liked sex with women, though she didn't seem to respond much to Anita's touch when she was undressed. She was still smiling at him but then her eyes closed and she seemed to go off into her own world for a minute as she picked up her pace even more. Then she stopped and stayed very

still and almost shuddered before slowly opening her eyes again. She smiled once again and said, "Just a small climax but oh so nice. She resumed her motions and asked him, "Are you getting sore?"

"No, are you getting tired?"

"I'm about ready for you to fuck me again."

"I'm your man."

"Yes you are honey at least for tonight." She rolled off and as soon as she was on her back her legs went wide and she said, "Fuck me again lover." Nate was enjoying hearing her use words like fuck and as his cock neared her entrance he said, "I'm going to fuck you until your pussy hurts darlin'." Nate did his best to live up to his boast as he fucked her, then slowed down enough to catch his breath and then went at her hard and fast again. He could feel his second orgasm just at the fringes so he had to keep going. His body was complaining, but his cock and his imminent climax were in control of him now. Sharon's face was flushed and her hands were all over him and herself as his focus was on his own need for an orgasm. He finally froze and pumped what to him felt like a huge amount of cum into her pussy again. His spasms seemed to go on and on but he finally collapsed beside her and she lay there with her legs still spread wide and her body trying to ease back from her second hard orgasm. Then Anita seemed to appear from out of nowhere and she moved between Sharon's legs and she sucked and worked to collect every drop of Nate's cum and Sharon's pussy juices that she could get as they started to ooze out of Sharon's pussy. Nate half lay there staring at his wife with a dumbstruck look on his face. Had he not been so totally used up he would have gotten behind her and fucked his wife while she ate Sharon. He was still staring at her then as she moved up and lay her naked body on Sharon's and proceeded to let all that she had collected slip from her mouth and into Sharon's in a deep kiss. When Anita pulled back, a long string of semen hung between Anita and Sharon and all Nate could do was look on in stunned surprise. Sharon looked at Anita like she was as surprised as Nate but she swallowed what had been given to her and smiled softly. Anita moved over and took Nate's cock in her mouth and bathed it for a minute before moving up to kiss him and lay on top of him for a minute before getting up and leaving the room again.

1...456789