Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate raised up until he could look down into her eyes and as she wiped a single tear from her eye she smiled weakly as she whispered, "Thank you."

"Thank you Ginger. I just wish I could have done more for you."

"I do too." She pulled him down again and kissed him tenderly and held him close as he once again all but joined her in bed.

He kissed her once more and then pulled the bedspread up to keep her warm and then said, "I have to go home and get some sleep." She just smiled and turned on her side and he took one last look at her wonderful breasts and then left.

His drive home seemed to take forever, and yet his tired mind was racing as he tried to reconstruct all that had happened to him in the last hour or so. He also had time to worry about what he would tell Anita and how and when he would tell her.

Chapter Seven

Despite the lost sleep, Nate was up showered and had coffee by ten o'clock. Then he wrote Anita a note telling her he went shopping and would either be back in two or three hours or would call her by then. He put the note next to the coffee pot and then left, knowing he was putting off confessing to her more than anything else. He was about halfway between Evelyn and Zeke's house and Lowe's when he made a turn and headed to see Zeke. He really wasn't in the mood to shop and just maybe Zeke could get away for coffee. He figured that Evelyn would still be sleeping off her night of excess too, so rather than ring the doorbell he tapped on the door, waited a minute and then tapped a little harder and waited again. When the door opened she said, "Good morning, this is a nice surprise."

"I'm sorry Evelyn I thought you'd still be knocked out and recovering. I was going to see if Zeke could get away for coffee and let you sleep."

"Come in. Zeke went to the store but he'll be back before long."

"You sure you feel up to company?"

She just smiled and said, "Just don't shout or turn on any bright lights and I'll be okay." She led him to the kitchen and after getting him coffee she sat down across from him. "How is Anita?"

"I don't know, I wrote her a note and left because she was still out cold."

"She sure did get drunk."

"She could hardly walk last night and Ginger and Sharon were every bit as bad."

"I didn't have as much to drink as they did, but I had plenty." She tasted her coffee and hesitated and then asked, "So you talked to her last night?"

Oh sure she was still talking and more or less making sense."

"Then she told you."

He instantly wondered what it was she should have told him so he tried to fake it and asked, "Which part do you mean? I know they were all very horny and crazy and couldn't stop talking."

"About yanking the G-string of one of the dancers down and grabbing his, well you know."

Nate almost stumbled before saying, "Oh that, yes but she wasn't talking very clearly."

Evelyn sipped her coffee and then continued by saying, "The idea was for Peggy to get the full treatment from the dancers, but Anita and Sharon were so busy trying to help they almost got more action than the bride to be got."

"Oh so that's what she was trying to say." He was doing his best to act causal, but confessing his indiscretions with Ginger wasn't going to be near the problem now. "So did you get to do any groping?"

She smiled and said, "No. There wasn't supposed to be any nudity or groping, but a lot of the women got so drunk and carried away and I suspect the dancers left with a lot of stories to share and probably a very nice tip for their...um, performance."

"Sounds like it was one hell of a party."

"It really was and it will be awhile before I'll be able to survive another one like it. Everybody had a wild time. So how did Sharon and Ginger get home?"

"I was drafted into taking them home because Anita was far too drunk to do it. I don't know how she even made it home."

"I hope they didn't get sick in your car."

"No, they did okay." He started to tell her about them stripping naked but changed his mind. It would be up to the others to admit to that, assuming they ever would.

Zeke walked in then so Evelyn got up saying, "Get some coffee honey and I'll put the groceries away and then disappear so you two can talk guy stuff."

Conversation was very light and neutral while Evelyn was still there, but once she had disappeared Zeke asked me, "What kind of shape was Anita in when she got home last night?"

"Wasted right along with Sharon and Ginger. They were about as drunk as I've ever seen anybody and yet they were still able to walk and talk... Of course it was alcohol talking and they weren't walking very straight."

"I'm glad I don't have their hangover."

"Anita was still sleeping it off when I left just after ten." He looked at his watch and added, "She's probably up by now, but I'll bet she's holding her head with both hands."

"Did Anita tell you about her participation in the festivities?"

"Part of them but I'm sure I'll hear a lot more once she is up and functioning. I'll have a lot to tell her about Ginger and Sharon too."

"If they were really blotto I'm sure they won't even remember what they said or did."

"That's very possibly true. I'm glad that Evelyn survived the evening."

"She wasn't feeling any pain, but I've seen her worse. She woke up pretty bright eyed and rested this morning considering how tipsy she was."

"Good for her, I thought about her last night as I was playing taxi and hoped she made it home safely." They talked on for another half an hour and then Nate left to make his run to Lowe's. He took his time and even browsed through the tool section and then looked at his watch before moving to the checkout line.

When he got home he found Anita sitting at the table with Ginger, Sharon and three cups of coffee. She looked up and said, "I'm going to take them to get their cars."

"You up to doing that?"

"I'll be okay, will you be here when I get back?"

"I'll be here." All three of them looked a little green, but I got weak smiles from Ginger and Sharon.

When Anita went for her purse and keys, Ginger gave Nate a quick hug and whispered, "Thank you" and when he looked at her she smiled and added, "You know why."

"Thank you too. I'd like to talk to you one of these days soon."

"I'll see what I can do." Sharon just gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and joined Ginger near the door. Anita returned then and the three of them left.

Chapter Eight

It was close to an hour later when Anita came back and as she came into the kitchen she got a fresh cup of coffee and went to find Nate. She found him at his computer and she asked him, "Do we need to talk?"

"I think it would be a good idea, so just let me know when you're feeling up to it."

"I'm feeling better. Not great but a lot better."

"I'll get some coffee and meet you in the living room."

As soon as he sat down next to her she said, "Sharon and Ginger told me a lot of what happened last night."

"I'm surprised they even remember last night."

"Sharon doesn't remember much, but she does remember being naked in your car."

"Her clothes are still in there now that you mention it and so are Ginger's."

"How could you let that happen?"

"Let's back up for a minute. How much do you remember? Do you remember them kissing me and flirting with me before we even left the house? And do you remember them grabbing me between the legs before we even left the house?"

"No I don't remember any of that."

"Well they did. I didn't even want to take them home."

"I'll bet you're glad now that you did."

"I can't deny that a lot happened last night that I won't soon forget."

"Like Sharon, Ginger told me what she could remember, but I don't know how much happened that she can't recall. Sharon can't seem to remember much."

"How much do you remember of the party?"

"Most of it."

"Even the part with the dancers? Or maybe more accurately the part with you, Peggy and one particular dancer?" She looked at Nate and then down and said, "I don't remember much of that but I guess I got pretty carried away."

"It sounds like you had one hell of a good time. It's just too bad that you can't remember all of it."

"So what happened with you three last night?"

"Believe it or not I did my best to keep things under control, but damn it when there are two very attractive and very naked women in my car and they're doing their best to get at my cock it wasn't long before I wasn't trying very hard to keep them away. Both of them were so drunk that I'm still surprised that they stayed conscious, let alone still in the mood to play."

"Did you make love to either of them?"

"No I didn't, but I sure wanted to. I'll tell you the truth Anita, had they not been so damn drunk I probably would have made love to both of them or at least tried damn hard to. I behaved because I just couldn't take advantage of them while they were so blitzed. I got to see more of them than their own mother ever saw of them and I had a couple of hands all over my cock for awhile. I tucked Sharon into her bed and escaped before I changed my mind. Then I took Ginger home and that's where I lost some control."

"I know, Ginger told me. She said it was all her fault."

"It wasn't all her fault. I could have beat a hasty retreat from her house, but I didn't. I'll spare you all of the details of what I was feeling or whatever, but when I put her to bed I melted like warm butter. I didn't make love to her but I wasn't far from it. I did manage to keep my clothes on, but that's almost a technicality."

"She said she sucked you and made you cum."

"She did do that and then I brought her to climax in her bed by using her vibrator."

"And your hands."

"And my hands."

"So you got to live one of your fantasies."

"Not quite but I did enjoy myself. Did you like handling the dancer's cock?"

"What I can remember of it I did. I must have because they said I almost took it away from Peggy. I have to call her and apologize in fact and I don't ever want to get that drunk again."

"So I guess we both had quite a night then."

"You don't act like you feel very guilty."

"I don't feel very guilty. I'm sure I could have handled it better, but I sure as hell could have handled it a lot worse too."

"Would you like to make love to either of them?"

"I'd love to, but will I? I don't ever see that happening, but if it did it would never be behind your back."

"That's good. You know that if you made love to Ginger and Sharon I'd be kind of left out because they don't have men in their lives to share with me."

"We can't have you being left out that's for sure. Are you saying that under the right conditions I could make love to Ginger?"

"Under the right conditions I could see that happening."

"What about Evelyn?"

"That gets more complicated because of Zeke. I mean unless he and I made love we'd both be left out."

"Would you like to make love to Zeke?"

"I never used to think about it, but now I have to say I might want to."

Anita's stiff posture was softening and she asked, "What was it like giving Ginger an orgasm?"

"I liked it, it was very powerful. It didn't take very long at all, but when it hit her it wasn't hard to tell that it was a very strong one. I just held her close until it subsided and I could feel her start to relax. Ginger is a very sensual and sexual woman, and the whole thing was a very erotic experience. I love to watch you climax too and it was a lot like that."

"I'll be curious to hear what they have to say about everything after they're feeling better and things settle down."

"Are you mad at them?"

"I was at first, but then when I realized just how drunk all of us were I knew that I just had to let things go and move on. You know it's funny, but I wasn't mad because I was jealous at all. It was more a feeling of betrayal or something."

"Because you weren't there to see it all?"

"I don't know, maybe. Yes I think so because when Evelyn and I talked about you seeing her naked and so forth it didn't bother me at all because I would know about it so it wouldn't be like it was behind my back."

"Just for the record it doesn't bother me that you were groping the dancer either as long as you didn't do anything that would bring home a disease."

"No, I stopped well short of anything like that. So you worry about a disease but not about me handling another guy's cock?"

"I guess so. If our love can't survive something as simple as that then we already have a problem."

Anita leaned into him and as his arm went around behind her she said, "Well you've certainly had a good run lately. You get to see Evelyn topless and then you jackoff for all of us. Then you get to take two naked women home that can't keep their hands off of your meat. On top of that you get sucked off and nearly make love to a very sexy woman. And the best part is you still have me here to make love to."

"And I intend to do that very thing once you've healed sufficiently. And to think I didn't want to take them home because it was one in the morning and I was tired. You do remember me trying to talk you into having them stay right?"

"No...oh wait I sort of remember that now that you mention it. I'm glad that both of us have always been pretty liberal about out love life. Can you imagine how traumatic all of this would be if we were the jealous and possessive type?"

"We would never survive it that's for sure. Are you aware that our lives are changing, or at least our love life or sex life?"

"I know. I don't know how far we will let things go or for how long, but we both know there will have to be a limit somewhere along the way. We may even tire of the adventure and settle down and be totally monogamous again."

"We might."

Chapter Nine

It took Anita until Monday evening before she felt fully recovered from her party binge, but she waited until Wednesday and then had Ginger and Sharon over for coffee. Anita had warned Nate to stay away so they could talk, so after collecting kisses from each of them he retreated to his computer to await permission to come out.

Anita waited until they had coffee and then she said, "I want both of you to know I'm not mad or even upset with either of your or Nate. Had I been sober I might have been able to see the risks of having him drive you two home."

Sharon said, "I know I was very drunk, but for some reason, watching those dancers do their thing and then watching you and Peggy with the one called Pete got me so turned on and I seemed to stay that way."

Ginger told her, "I don't know what got me going. Maybe it was the dancers or maybe it was just the booze, but when I saw Nate my imagination went into high gear and I couldn't seem to stop it."

"Do you remember everything?"

"I think I do. It was more a matter of my ability to resist temptation being screwed up. All I could think about was Nate sitting behind the wheel while I remembered listening to him masturbate on that dirty phone call. It all sort of melted together. Then I got the idea that I wanted him to see me naked. Actually I wanted to tease him and in my foggy thinking that seemed to be a good way to do it."

Sharon added, "I wasn't any help because when I saw what Ginger was doing it seemed like a fun idea to me so I joined her and stripped naked too."

"I know Nate is trying not to talk about it too much to spare my feelings, but you two had him so fired up. I don't know if I'll ever get him to admit what was really going through his mind, but I'll tell you this much, he admitted to me that he would do about anything to make love to both of you."

Ginger looked at Anita then and said, "And I'll tell you this much, I don't think I've ever wanted any man more than I wanted him right then. I would have made love with him in an instant and then begged you for forgiveness later."

Sharon said, "I was too far gone to do much more than have thoughts, but when I felt his hands on me as he leaned over me to put me in bed I wanted nothing more than to have him in bed with me. I'll have to be careful about ever getting very drunk around him again."

Ginger then admitted, "Anita I'd like to say I feel so much remorse or whatever, but I don't. I'll always think back on that night with a smile and a warm feeling but I won't let things get that far out of control again. But...well I just wanted to be honest with you."

Sharon finished with, "I'll just say that I wish I would have been just sober enough to better enjoy the moment."

Anita looked first at Ginger and asked, "Since we're being so totally honest let me ask you this. If you had the chance...the permission let's say, to make love to Nate would you want to now that you're sober and fully recovered?"

Ginger looked at her for a second and then said, "I'd make love to Nate in an instant if it were possible. He's so sweet and caring."

Then Anita looked at Sharon and waited until Sharon said, "I have to go with what Ginger said. It isn't like I'll die if we never make love but I just know that it would be a wonderful experience. Also like Ginger said he's tender and caring and yet to me there's the feeling like there is a lot of passion just under the surface."

Before Anita released Nate from his little prison, the women took turns in the bathroom and while Sharon was going Anita told Ginger, "You know it's more you that Nate admitted he'd have a hard time behaving around. He has been drawn to you for a long time and even though he has never given details I know he has fantasies about you."

"Then that makes us even. Thanks for telling me Anita." Then calling to Nate Anita said, "Come out honey they're getting ready to leave." When he appeared, Sharon gave him a warm embrace and a soft kiss and said, "Thank you for taking me home and keeping me safe."

"You almost weren't safe from me though."

She patted his ass then and said, "You don't scare me lover," and stepped back.

As Ginger put her arms around Nate, Anita said, "Evelyn was the smart one by staying about half sober."

After kissing Nate, Ginger looked into his eyes and said, "I don't know Anita, I think she may have missed the best part of the whole evening." Ginger joined Sharon then and the two of them left.

Anita closed the door and then putting her arms around her husband she said, "I'm going to have to watch it when you and Ginger are around each other. You two seem to really affect each other."

"I'll behave honey, but it might not be easy sometimes."

"What happened with your fantasies with Evelyn?"

"They are alive and well. I haven't forgotten what she can do to me at all."

"I'm beginning to think that you're just chronically horny."

"You never have to worry about me running off, because you're still the best there is."

"I don't worry about you running off, just running around."

"Nope I'll never do that either. It's with you or with your permission or nothing."

"Well if you and Ginger ever do make love I hope I'm there to see it because you two will set each other on fire."

He kissed her then and said, "Speaking of Evelyn, what have you heard from her?"

"Not much. She didn't have much of a hangover so they're just getting on with their lives." She thought a minute and then asked him, "Have you ever even kissed her?"

"Never more than a gentle or casual kiss why do you ask?"

"Just curious. I mean you've seen her half naked but not really kissed her."

"I'd be more than happy to correct that over site."

"I'm sure you would be."

"Speaking of kissing we haven't kissed and made up from our almost argument."

"You're just trying to get into my panties."

"That's very perceptive of you."

"What makes you think I would want to make love to you after listening to those two make over you and admit they want to make love to you?"

123456...9