Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to fight fire with fire honey."

"Oh now aren't you about clever," and she kissed him. Then they kissed again and she said, "I have to admit, Ginger and Sharon have good taste in men." He started to undress her and that was the end of the cute talk.

Later, as they lay recovering from their lovemaking later she said, "That was weird."

"That's not very flattering."

"No I mean as I felt you sliding into me it occurred to me that Ginger or Sharon would love to be in my place right then. You're the one that's supposed to think of your fantasy women not me."

"That is strange. Maybe it was because they were here just a while ago."

"Maybe that's it, but it's like there is something else in the back of my mind."

Chapter Ten

It had been two weeks since the bachelorette party, and Nate and Anita's lives had settled back into a more or less normal and almost boring routine. They had been out for a very conventional evening of dinner and conversation with Zeke and Evelyn a couple of times and Nate had taken advantage of the chance to flirt with Evelyn a little. When once again Nate found an excuse to touch Evelyn's arm and make over her, Zeke took Anita's hand in his and asked loud enough for Nate and Evelyn to hear, "Anita do you think it would ever be safe to leave the two of them alone in a room together?"

Anita played up to Zeke by leaning toward him and putting a hand on his arm as she answered, "Not for more than five or ten minutes at the most."

Evelyn smiled and looked down slightly like she was embarrassed at being caught at flirting and then said, "We were just talking."

Zeke held Anita's hand up and said, "Yes and so were Anita and I. We were talking a lot like you," and he kissed her hand and then leaned over to her and kissed her gently. "See we were just talking."

Anita was a little surprised by Zeke's sudden affections but she didn't mind at all and in fact she decided she liked how he kissed.

Nate took Evelyn's hand and said, "No we were talking like this," and he kissed her hand and arm as his other hand moved behind her back. Then he finished by saying, "But you two were talking like this," and he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply for the first time.

Anita smiled at Nate and said, "Now that was shameless the way you used that excuse to kiss her. Zeke and I would never resort to those tactics."

Zeke said, "No we wouldn't. If we want to kiss we'll just kiss like this," and they kissed like two lovers in the bedroom while Nate and Evelyn looked on.

Nate looked at Anita and noticing her flushed cheeks said, "I have to admit that was one hell of a kiss."

Anita looked at Zeke then and still holding his hand said in a soft voice, "Yes it certainly was."

They were in a public place and had already gone a little overboard so they settled down and continued with their small talk as they finished their drinks.

It wasn't even eight o'clock yet so Zeke said, "Let's go back to the house and have one more drink and relax." As they went, out Zeke was walking next to Evelyn but his eyes were on Anita's ass right in front of him. He looked over at Evelyn then and she smiled at him. He knew she had caught him lusting after Anita so he just smiled and tried to behave himself the rest of the way to the car.

They sat in the living room and talked like it was any other Saturday night and then Zeke stood up and said, "Evelyn stand up a second would you honey? I want to show Nate and Anita something new."

She gave him a curious look, but did his bidding and stood up near him. He stepped behind her and brought his hands around in front of her and started to unbutton her blouse without saying a word. Nate and Anita noticed Evelyn's chest suddenly rise and fall as her breathing quickened and her eyes started to glisten. She realized that she was about to experience one of the fantasies that she and Zeke had shared so many times before in one version or another. Her eyes never left Nate as her husband's hand slowly undid her blouse, and let his fingers just tease the tips of her nipples as they grew and pressed against her bra. She was almost panting now and she licked her lips but she didn't move. Doing his best to make it last for her, Zeke slowly eased her blouse down and then tossed it aside. Anita took Nate's hand in hers and they sat there entranced by the little show that was unfolding in front of them. She could see Zeke was hard so she moved her hand a little and felt Nate's now fully erect cock. She looked at him ,but Nate's eyes were on Evelyn and he wasn't going to let anything distract him and spoil the show.

Zeke kissed Evelyn's neck and let his hands wander over her exposed skin as a reinforcement to the fact that she was on her way to being exposed to their friends. Zeke took his time undoing her bra hooks in the back and then slowly moved her shoulder straps down until her bra dropped free of her breasts. She moved her arms just enough to help her bra drop to the floor just in time to feel Zeke's hands cup her breasts and then tease her nipples as Nate looked into her eyes with nothing less than lust for her.

Evelyn felt like she needed to reach for something to steady herself, but there was nothing for her to grab onto. Zeke abandoned her breasts then and an instant later she felt his hands working on the hook and zipper of her slacks. His hands brushed and bumped against her hip and then she felt the release of the slight pressure of the waistband of her slacks and she closed her eyes for a second as she visualized her friends seeing her totally naked for the first time. She was getting so excited that she was getting dizzy but she didn't want to miss a second of her dream coming true.

Zeke moved her slacks down just enough to expose a lot of Evelyn's panties, and then getting very close behind her he put one hand on her belly and pulled her back against him. She willingly leaned into him thankful for the support and then his other hand touched her belly just above her small panties and slowly teased the tender flesh. When his hand slid inside of her panties and slowly down she let out a moan loud enough for the others to hear. Anita was surprised at how she was enjoying watching her friend get so totally excited that without thinking she moved her hand between Nate's legs and started to gently explore the outline his erection through his slacks. Zeke's left hand went back to her left breast and his right hand moved down until it was obvious he was at the doorway to her sex and they could see that he was touching and teasing her pussy as she moaned again and her eyes went back and forth between Nate's eyes and Anita's hand on his cock. Then without warning Zeke removed his hand from her panties and stepped away. He reached behind the couch and produced a robe and slipped it over Evelyn's shoulders to indicate the show was over, much to the surprise of Evelyn and the disappointment of Nate and even Anita. Still no words were spoken as Zeke turned Evelyn to face him and he kissed her gently. She was confused and disappointed but she was still so totally excited that she didn't move except to put her hands on Zeke's arms. Anita looked at Nate and taking her hand from his cock whispered, "Let's go home honey." Nate was as disappointed as Evelyn was and felt a little disconnected for a second before Anita's words registered in his mind and he stood up to join her. They simply moved toward the door and in a soft voice Anita offered, "Goodnight," and they left.

By the time they were pulling away Nate said, "Wow was that erotic. Why the hell did he stop? It was easy to see she wanted him to continue."

"She sure did, but I understand exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it."

"Care to share it with me?"

"No I'll wait to see if I'm right instead. Just enjoy the evening we've just had and hope that one day it will happen again."

"Did you enjoy it at all?"

"I enjoyed it far more than I would have ever guessed I would in fact. You're right, that was very erotic and I'll bet right now Zeke's cock is buried deep in his wife and she's going wild."

"You been talking to Evelyn about this?"

"Not really, but it's pretty easy to envision."

"You don't think he's still teasing her?"

"No she's had about all the teasing she can handle for one night. It's a matter of too much of a good thing could spoil the whole evening."

"Well it sure hasn't spoiled my evening."

"I suppose you're going to expect us to make love."

"Damn I hope so and soon."

She smiled at him and said, "Drive a little faster honey."

Chapter Eleven

With all the eroticism they had just experienced they're lovemaking didn't last very long at all, but it had to be one of the most intense times they had ever shared. As they recovered, Anita was lying on her back and looking at the ceiling when she said, "I've never seen anyone more consumed by anything in my life. Evelyn was so into her experience I don't think she would have been able to feel pain or heat or cold. All she could feel was Zeke's hands and our eyes on her and all she could see was your eyes and my hand teasing your cock."

"I thought for a minute you were going to take it out."

"You would have liked that I know and had things continued I just might have ended up doing that."

"Had things gone on for a lot longer I would have been undressing you too."

She turned on her side to face him and asked, "Is that what you would have like to do, show me to Zeke?"

"Yes and make love to you right there on the floor. I was getting so turned on that I was afraid I'd cum just from what I was watching and your teasing hand. I haven't cum in my pants since I was maybe fifteen or sixteen."

"Had you undressed me it might have spoiled Evelyn's fulfillment of a fantasy. Anyway I'm proud of how well you held up then, because I knew I was going to need you very soon." It took both of them awhile to settle down and then they dropped off to sleep, not to wake up until after eight Sunday morning. Then once again their lives settled down and fell into their familiar routine. It was about a week and a half later when Anita told Nate, "I hate to tell you this honey, but I just learned today that Ginger has been seeing some guy for a few weeks now."

"Well I hope he's worthy of her then. I'm glad I still have my memories and my fantasies of her."

"You poor thing and you so hoped you would make love to her one day. At least there's still Sharon for you to think about."

"I have you to think about love, and Sharon just for the occasional fantasy."

"You smooth talker you."

Late Saturday morning, Anita called Nate and said, "Honey I'm still getting my hair done. Tell Ginger when she gets there that I'll only be a few minutes late."

"I'll keep her occupied."

"I'm sure you will but one of you has to keep your clothes on."

"I'll do my best love, bye."

When Ginger arrived, he met her at the door and pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, how have you been Nate?"

"Broken hearted, I hear you have a new love interest and I'm jealous."

Her arms were still around him and she looked up into his eyes and said, "I'll always have a very special love for you."

"So do we get to meet this totally inadequate man in your life?"

"I hope so. Anita and I will work something out like dinner one of these days soon."

"Speaking of her, she's running a few minutes behind but I told her I'd entertain you until she got here."

"It's probably a good thing it's only a few minutes and not say an hour before she gets home or I'd entertain you."

"I couldn't trust myself to be alone with you for an hour." They were both trying to behave as they stood, there but the chemistry between them was so strong that their conversation was getting very serious very quickly.

"Nate I still think about us that night. There was something so intense and so special between us."

"I know and all I have to do is stand here and hold you and it takes me right back there. I have regretted us not taking advantage of our chance to make love ever since."

They kissed again and their hands were starting to roam when the sounds of Anita's arrival came filtering in to them. As they separated Ginger said, "We never did have that talk we were going to have. I still think we should do that."

"I think we need to. Call me at work and maybe we can meet for lunch."

"I'll call you Monday."

When Anita came in she asked Ginger, "Been waiting long?"

"Just a few minutes actually."

"Give me a few minutes and we can go."

"Take your time, I have most of the day."

Anita wasn't much more than out of sight when Ginger stepped close to Nate and put her hand between his legs. Feeling his half hard cock through his jeans she whispered, "Do I feel a growing problem?"

"You should have felt it a few minutes ago when we were kissing."

Ginger knew she was taking a chance fondling Nate, so she kissed him quickly and moved back to a safe distance. "Have you seen Sharon lately?"

"Not since...not since the three of you talked. If you see her tell her I said hi."

"I'll see her tonight in fact and I'll tell her."

When Anita came back out she asked him, "What are you going to do while we're shopping?"

"I'm going to call Zeke and see what he's up to."

"Tell them I said hello then."

"I will, you two have fun."

Once they were gone, Nate called Zeke and then headed over there for coffee. When he got there, Zeke told him that Evelyn had to go in to work for a while but would be home before too long. It had always seemed curious to Nate that Zeke never talked about what was going on with Evelyn's desire to be exposed, but it was up to Zeke to mention it. Then almost as though Zeke could read his mind Zeke said, "Nate I guess we should talk about what has been going on." Nate tasted his coffee and looked at Zeke and waited to hear what he was going to say. "Evelyn has never...our life has been very conventional; very average I guess. But she...we've often shared fantasies. I guess a lot of couples do that so that's not so unusual. But obviously things have progressed beyond the fantasy stage, at least in one area. For some reason...well I think I know why actually, but she has developed this overwhelming desire to be exposed to you. Actually there's even more to it than that, but I'll let leave that part of her fantasy alone. Anyway she feels comfortable and safe with you and she has this special fondness for you, and I think that played a big part in her developing need to fulfill one of her fantasies. I'm glad that you and Anita are willing to go along with it and...well you saw how much it affected Evelyn that night."

"Zeke, Anita and I didn't just play along that night. We both thought that what happened was so erotic and sexy. I don't know if you noticed, but Anita had her hand between my legs and I was so tempted to start to undress her. But like Anita said, that would have diminished Evelyn's experience. We're both very flattered that Evelyn would share something as intimate as that with us. Damn it Zeke I'm trying hard to be careful and tactful, but what I really want to say is I'd give about anything to make love to your wife. I think she is so damn sexy and sweet."

"I think she is too. So you two are okay with what's happening?"

"Of course we are. We just hope we will get to experience something like that again one of these days."

"I'm sure you will. You said you almost undressed Anita, would you have and would she have let you?"

"I wouldn't have thought so not long ago, but yes I would have. I don't know for sure if she would have let me, but I wanted to try. But I think Anita was right when she said that would have spoiled everything for Evelyn and we wouldn't do that for anything. Would you have been okay with me undressing Anita?"

"You're kidding right? Hell I'd love it. When we were teasing in the restaurant a couple of weeks ago and we shared that powerful kiss I wanted to undress her right there."

Nate tried to ease the tension they were both feeling so he smiled and said, "Wouldn't that have caused a scene."

"Yeah especially since I'm not sure if I could or would have stopped there. Hell Nate I've had fantasies of making love to your wife ever since we met you two. Do you and Anita share fantasies?"

"Of course we do. As you can guess, I think of making love to Evelyn a lot."

"So Anita knows about that?"

"Sure, she even brings it up and teases me about it sometimes." He started to tell Zeke about his Ginger fantasy, but this was all about Evelyn and Anita, plus he wasn't sure he could talk about Ginger and not show how strong his feelings were for her.

"Does Anita have fantasies?" That stopped Nate and he took his time tasting his coffee as he thought about it.

"You know we've been so involved with mine that I don't know. I never realized that until just now. Damn that makes me feel pretty selfish, but you can bet I'll be asking her tonight." That wasn't exactly true, but he had to admit he really didn't know much about his own wife's thoughts or dreams.

"Well I better get going so you can get on with your day." Then before anything more could be said Evelyn came in and kissed Zeke lightly.

"Hi Nate this is a nice surprise, where's Anita?"

"Shopping. I was just getting ready to go, but you look so nice I don't know if I can make myself leave now."

She went over to him and gave him a soft and lingering kiss and then said, "I have to kiss the two men in my life."

"You're making it very hard for me to leave now."

"Well I'm going to go change into yard working clothes so don't hurry off on my account."

The two men watched her leave and Nate shook his head and said, "Damn she's dangerous."

"She loves to flirt with you."

"And I hope she never stops."

Chapter Twelve

Nate was only home a couple of hours when Anita came in and he said, "Well hi I didn't expect you home for quite awhile yet."

"Neither of us had much money to spend. We just wanted to check out the new store and just window shop and gab for a while. Did you go see Zeke?"

"Yeah we ended up talking over coffee for an hour or so. Did you learn any more about Ginger's new companion?"

"Not really. She seems to really like him, but she didn't go on about him or divulge any secrets. He's still in the process of moving here from the east coast so it's going to be a while until we get to meet him. He's still working in New Jersey part of the time I guess."

"I'm going to have a glass of wine would you care to join me?"

"Pour slowly while I change into something more comfortable." She came back and joined him on the couch and he slipped his arm around her, tapped his glass to her and said, "I love you."

She looked at him in near surprise and said, "I love you too honey but did you do something bad today?"

"No of course not and why would you ask that?"

"Because you're being so loving I guess. I'm usually the one to say I love you first."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"I'll try to do better then. I guess part of this is because Zeke asked me a question today and it made me realize how selfish I've gotten lately."

"I can't wait to hear what that question was."

"He asked me if we fantasized and I said of course we did. But when he asked me more pointedly if you did I had to stop and think about that. So often we talk about mine and never get around to talking about yours. You do have fantasies don't you?"

"You know I do. We've even talked about them."

"But not for a long time, tell me about them."

"Now?"

"Yes unless you'd rather not share them."

She nestled herself closer to him and said, "It isn't like they're some deep secret I guess. It depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes they involve faceless people and they focus more on a situation."

123456...9