Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are your latest fantasies?"

"Are you sure you're not doing this because you strayed or something?"

"I'm sure. If you'd rather wait until we're in bed or something I understand."

"Well where your fantasies are more oriented to certain people like Evelyn or Ginger...or Sharon I guess, mine are more often about situations." She looked up at him and said, "I almost feel silly talking about them because they will sound kind of...I don't know, silly or bland to you."

"I'll bet they won't at all. I remember how you and Zeke kissed in the restaurant and how much that affected you. Might he be a part of your dreams?"

She paused a second and then said, "One of my fantasies involves a scenario not a lot different than what happened at the restaurant, or at least the first part of it." She hesitated again and then said, "I guess I was wrong, I do have a face in my fantasy...Zeke. It must be from that heart stopping kiss he gave me. I guess he stepped into my fantasy and I welcomed him with open arms."

"So do you make love in your fantasy?"

"Of course we do. I can't really explain it but it's all very romantic and erotic and he just sweeps me off of my feet and into bed."

"So the nameless man is now Zeke. Want to know a secret?"

"What?"

"He fantasizes about you too and has for a long time."

"But until recently we never even kissed much and he was always so proper."

"Well he certainly wasn't that night at the restaurant."

"No he sure wasn't."

"So when he started to undress Evelyn in front of us, in your mind it was you standing there feeling his hands on you."

She smiled up at him and admitted, "That's about right honey."

"I think we should see if they want to go out to dinner next weekend."

"Do you expect something like the last time to happen with Evelyn again?"

"Well something new anyway."

"Did you and Zeke plan something?"

"No, we didn't even talk about getting together again. I just think that all four of us want something more to happen."

"So you think I want something to happen too?"

"Yes I do. I don't know what, but that's what I think."

"You know what I think? I think we should go to the bedroom and not come out until we're totally exhausted." They abandoned their wine and it didn't take them long to get to the bedroom where he started to undress her. "Am I Evelyn that you are undressing honey?"

"No, Zeke is undressing you while Evelyn and I watch." She looked into his eyes and almost held her breath for several seconds as his hands slowly removed her blouse and then her bra. Then the phantom Zeke bent over and suckled her nipples for a minute before kissing her and reached down to undo her shorts. He stepped behind her and with his lips near her ears he whispered, "Remember how Zeke slowly undid Evelyn's shorts as we watched. Now he's undressing you while I watch and I can't wait to see the first time he gets to see and feel your pussy." Just as Evelyn had done, Anita leaned back against Nate and moaned softly as his hands touched her all over and worked her shorts and panties down. Before Nate could do more she said in a half whisper, "If Zeke undresses me like this honey I don't know that I'll be able keep from making love to him."

"I know. You would want to wrap your hand around his hard cock and then urge him to lie you down and slide into you. You want him to see your nakedness and to feel his cock pound into you." Nate's words were working on her and she urged him to enter her. Nate quit talking then and entered his wife in one steady motion until he was as deep inside of her as he could get. He let her mind take over then as he fucked her, first with long deep and steady strokes and then with harder and faster ones as she mumbled words and skipped through a light orgasm. He was into his own fantasy now and started to pound into her hard and fast until they both climaxed hard. Nate finally dropped down next to her to catch his breath and she turned on her side to look at him as she said, "Honey that wasn't exactly one of my fantasies but it will do very nicely for now."

"It seemed to work for both of us. Was your climax as hard as I think it was?"

"It has to rate among the hardest ever and you were fantastic." He took a deep breath and reached for the phone.

Chapter Thirteen

"What are you doing?"

"Calling Evelyn and Zeke." A moment later he said, "Hi sexy it's Nate." Before he could say more, Anita moved down and took his flaccid cock in her mouth and she could taste her own juices as she looked up at him slowly sucked on him. "Um like I was saying it's Nate. We wanted to see if you two wanted to go someplace for dinner Saturday night."

"I'll say yes and if a problem comes up we'll let you know."

"Let's make it the same time and we'll come to your house. We can decide where to go then."

"That sounds fine, what are you up to?"

"Now?"

"Well yes."

He looked down at Anita and said, "She wants to know what we're up to now honey."

"We're making love and thinking about her."

"Did you hear that?"

"You aren't really...are you?"

"Yes we are, but I won't get graphic and tell you the details."

"Yes, tell me exactly what you're doing."

"We talked about how sexy you and Zeke were when he undressed you in front of, us and we had hot intense sex and now Anita is sucking on me. Sorry but you asked."

There was a pause and then she said, "Yes I did and it sounds wonderful. I just didn't expect you to really tell me."

"I still didn't tell you all of it though."

"Wow."

"Plus we have no intention of getting out of bed for at least awhile yet."

"Did you really talk about me?"

"We've talked about you more than once since that night. You were so incredibly sexy and I wanted you so much."

Her voice was getting softer and lower as she asked him, "Would you like to see me be undressed again?"

"Of course I would. In fact even better I'd like to be the one to undress you and caress you."

"Oh God Nate you're getting me so stirred up I better go."

"Between me talking to you and what Anita is doing I'm getting so hard again. But since you're not here I think I better give all of my attention to Anita. But Evelyn...I'll think of you, bye."

When he put the phone down, Anita looked at him and leaving his cock moved up and said, "You really got graphic with her, how did she take that?"

"She was getting very worked up, but then so am I."

"Good because I want you back inside of me even if you are thinking of her."

"I'll be thinking of both of you." She got onto her hands and knees and said, "Take me like this honey." He moved behind her and his cock slipped into her wet pussy as she said, "Oh God yes Zeke fuck me hard." For the next few minutes Nate's hips were almost a blur as he pounded into her and pictured Evelyn while Anita mumbled, "Fuck me honey, hit me hard and hurt me." That was another new addition to their lovemaking. She seldom talked when they made love and to hear her swear and talk dirty to him drove him to go even harder and faster. She had another hard orgasm and just before he gave up he had a rare second one before collapsing onto the bed again.

It took them longer than usual to recover that time and then Nate said, "I think we've turned a page in our love life."

"We're starting a whole new book it seems."

They couldn't keep making love even as much as they wanted to. They were just too used up and both of them needed time to think about everything that was changing in both their love lives and their sex lives. She knew she was rapidly becoming more liberal and vocal and she also knew her thoughts were going places that she could hardly believe. Things that would have not interested her before or perhaps even made her mad were now becoming areas that she wanted to explore or at least think about. There was no doubt to Nate that he wanted to be with Evelyn to undress, caress and make love to her. He wanted to experience all that he could with her in fact. Then there was Ginger and he knew he was ready to sell his soul to make love to her and be with her. He still loved and adored Anita and to make love to her was fantastic. So why was he so determined to have and be with the other women? He couldn't answer that any more than he could answer why he was anxious to see her making love to Zeke. But since he knew he would never have answers to those questions he put them out of his mind and focused on what he hoped would happen in the coming days and weeks.

Late Monday morning Nate got the call he was hoping for. "Hi it's Ginger."

"Hi."

"Nate I better not meet you for dinner. If I do that then I'll want to do it again and again. I just can't behave for very long when I'm around you. Nate I want you so much and I almost had myself convinced that I was falling in love with you."

"Maybe that is for the best, because I know that if I'm near you I'll have to touch you and kiss you."

"We're trying to set something up for dinner in a couple of weeks and you can meet Dale then. Nate I don't know if I really care for him or if I'm using him because I can't have you and I'd never want to hurt Anita. As you can tell I'm a little mixed up right now."

"I wish we could make love. Maybe that would settle things down a little. I don't really believe that of course."

"I'm afraid that would just add fuel to the fire. Think of me and I'll see you again, at least for dinner if not before."

"Ginger I hope you know that I care for you so very much."

"I know Nate, I can always feel that when I'm near you. Bye." After he hung up he knew she was right and they were doing what had to be done. He didn't love her, or at least he didn't think he did, but she had a magical power over him that made her irresistible to him. She would always be in his thoughts.

Tuesday afternoon, Anita called him at work and said, "Sorry to bother you but I took the afternoon off and am spending it with Sharon shopping and getting caught up with her. We really have been neglecting her."

"We have. You two have fun and I hope I get to see her before she goes home."

"That's part of why I'm calling, to tell you to meet us at Max Conner's steak house at five for drinks and then dinner."

"Sounds great, see you two there."

Chapter Fourteen

After she hung up, she and Sharon went shopping and then to the park. Then with iced tea from the vendor cart that prowled the area they found a place where it was quiet to talk and rest their feet.

Sharon took a drink of her iced tea and as she looked into the woods asked Anita, "Have you seen Ginger or Evelyn lately?"

"Both actually. We had dinner with Evelyn and Zeke about ten days ago or so and I saw Ginger...last weekend I think it was."

"How are they doing?"

"They seem to be doing great. Evelyn is really developing an infatuation with Nate."

"I can understand that."

"What is it about him that all the women seem to go for?"

"You should know. Why did you fall in love with him and marry him?"

"But it's Evelyn and Ginger and even you said a couple of times that you thought he was pretty hot or special or however you put it."

"All of the above really. Anita, Nate is sensual, he's good looking and when he looks into my eyes I want to melt. He has chemistry is all I can call it."

"So how is your love life doing?"

"What love life? My last affair wasn't an affair and it involved Nate when I got naked with him and tried to talk him into making love to me."

"That was alcohol talking though."

"That was me talking. Granted the alcohol made my tongue loose but it didn't give me those thoughts." She looked at Anita and with a thin smile added, "Those thoughts that I still have by the way."

"So you still want to go to bed with him."

"Yes but it can't happen because I couldn't hurt you."

"But even though he's married if he was married to somebody else you might try it?"

"I might. Sorry if I disappoint you."

"You don't. You know he thinks you're pretty special too. I remember him using the word dangerous one time when we were talking about you."

"Me dangerous? That's a laugh."

"I think he was referring to how good he thought you would be in bed."

"I guess he'll never know, but I like knowing he thinks so."

"So when you were naked and he was putting you to bed what was that like?"

"I wish I could remember every detail. I remember feeling his hands on me as he helped me into bed and more than anything I can remember his eyes as he looked at me before he kissed and told me he really wanted to make love to me, but he couldn't. Then with one last kiss he said goodnight and that was the end of my almost affair."

"So he didn't even touch you...your breasts or anything?"

I wasn't that drunk. I just wish he would have. You can bet I would remember something like that. I mean I was naked and on my back, Ginger was naked and close by and Nate was bending down and kissing me. How much more erotic than that could it get?"

"That's pretty erotic I have to admit."

"I guess I don't have to ask how your love life is."

Anita laughed and said, "It's a constant adventure."

"Sorry I brought it up. I'd settle for just a little adventure."

"Would you?"

"It would be an vast improvement over my present situation."

"Surely you could find some guy to satisfy you."

"I don't want any one night stand with a stranger. As desperate as I'm sure I sound, I'm not that desperate. I want it to mean something to both of us."

"Anita looked at her watch and said, "Let's go to the restaurant and get started with a drink while we wait for Nate."

"That sounds wonderful."

At the restaurant Sharon and Anita slid into the curved corner booth Anita had requested and she told the waiter, "We'll have a couple of mai tais."

"Anita are you trying to get us drunk before dinner?"

"We'll just sip them."

"But they're almost straight booze and a lot of it."

"I know, but they taste so good. If we start to get too tipsy we can switch to coffee or something."

When the waiter brought their drinks, Sharon tasted it and admitted, "That does taste good. I just have to remember to sip it slowly and that I have to work tomorrow."

"Me to unfortunately, but I've worked with a hangover before too."

"We aren't celebrating anything are we?"

"If I could think of something to celebrate I'd be all for it."

"So we drink now and think of a reason for it later. That isn't all bad I guess."

Anita was quiet for minute and then asked, "Have you ever had the urge to flash somebody?"

"You mean pull my top up and show my breasts?"

"Yes or drop your pants or whatever."

"Not when I was sober, but I did it a few times when I was younger."

"Did you like doing it?"

"It was a great way to get attention if nothing else. You mean did it excite me?"

"Yes, did you get any sexual rush or satisfaction from it?"

"It's been so long ago that I don't really remember. You don't do that...or do you?"

"No I never have either, but I know somebody that sort of has that kind of urge I guess you could call it. She gets so incredibly turned on by it that I wish I could do something to get that kind of feeling."

"Make love to your husband, I have no doubt he would give a huge rush."

"Oh he does that and more. No, what I'm talking about is more like...well like foreplay maybe. A way of teasing I guess. The woman that got me thinking about it has this thing where she wants to be exposed in a pretend sort of way and only in very certain circumstances. I can't call her an exhibitionist because most of that lifestyle doesn't seem to appeal to her. But I watched her recently and when the event was over her face was flushed, her breathing was rapid and she was a melting mess of sexual tension and desire."

"That sounds pretty powerful."

"Wouldn't it be great to find something that would have that kind of effect on you? You could do it knowing and anticipating what it would do to you."

"But all I have to cope with all of that sexual tension and desire is my trusty vibrator."

"Oh that's right and that just wouldn't do it I don't think."

"No I don't think so either. I'd end up a stuttering mental case instead of being sexually satisfied and contented. No I don't think I'll try flashing, at least not until I have a man in my life to put out my sexual fires."

Anita tipped up her glass and said, "Oops I guess I didn't sip slow enough." Sharon looked at the small amount of fluid in her glass and said, "Damn I didn't to much better."

"Let's have margaritas, at least they aren't all alcohol."

"Okay, but Nate just might have to take me home again."

"I don't think he'd mind that at all, especially if you took your clothes off again."

"None of that really bothers you does it."

"Not at all. I felt kind of sorry for him when I heard the whole story actually."

"You wouldn't have had he succumbed to temptation."

"At first I would have agreed with you, but now I might react differently."

"Are you saying you wouldn't mind if he made love to another woman?"

"As long as he loves me and he doesn't do it behind my back. Oh, and of course he doesn't run off with her it. Then it might be okay."

"That about blows me away."

"Sharon for whatever reason, thinking about Nate with another woman is kind of affecting me like the flashing affects that woman I was talking about. Not to the same degree, but it's the same idea. In fact like her I would only enjoy it in certain situations and with certain people."

"But after Nate made love to another woman he'd be too tired to see to your needs."

"Only for awhile. It isn't like he would be ruined."

"So you want him to sleep with somebody else."

"I'm still thinking about it, but talking to you about it sounds so sexy...so...hot and edgy. I don't understand it either and I still try to convince myself that I'm just going through some crazy notion and that it will go away soon."

"Are you sure all of this isn't from too much alcohol? I mean what would you do just go for a drive while Nate screws somebody or would you need to watch?"

"Either way but I'd prefer to watch, especially the first few times."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this."

"I can't believe I'm saying it and you are the only one that I've ever admitted this to."

"But you love Nate."

"Yes, more than anything in the world, and yes I love making love with him. He's very good in bed, or at least I think so."

"I'm sure he is. And you're happy at home and all of that."

"I'm very happy with my life. I like who I am and what I've done and I like what I see as I look ahead."

"What if Nate falls head over ass over a woman? There is that risk you know."

"I know and that's one of the reasons I could only agree to certain women. But at the same time, he has to like them or even care for them a lot or it wouldn't be good for him or the woman. I want it to be a warm and sensual experience for everybody as well as a satisfying sexual adventure. We already talk a lot about our fantasies and I help him by talking about his fantasy women."

"Like Ginger?"

"Or like you."

"Does he really?

"Of course he does. Especially after the bachelorette party but even before then."

"And you encourage that."

"Yes I do." Before they could go any farther, Nate appeared and kissed Anita and then Sharon before sitting down. "Two beautiful women, how can life get any better."

Sharon glanced at Anita and then said, "You'd be surprised." Nate looked at her but she just smiled and finished her margarita in on big drink.

Chapter Fifteen

Anita excused herself and went to the ladies room and when she came back she slipped in on the other side of Nate so he now had a woman on each side of him. He noticed she had changed positions, but didn't give it much thought and the three of them ordered dinner

1...34567...9