Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate was so tired and sexually spent he hurt and Sharon didn't seem inclined to try to build the fires again. She managed to turn on her side and smiled weakly before saying, "I don't want to give up but I have to."

"I do too. I may not get another erection for a week and that's assuming I survive that long. Sharon honey you are awesome but I couldn't go like that very often."

"I couldn't either love. I wouldn't give up what we've shared for anything and I still hope we can be together again but don't look for another marathon for awhile. At least you don't have to drive me home tonight."

"Good because I'd never make it even though you are naked and still look hot to me."

"I'm going to get dressed and go home. You go talk to your wife because I know you have a hundred questions for her."

"I suspect we'll be talking until the early hours of the morning but I'm talking to her tonight."

"Call me when you can be alone and let me know what you have learned because I'm still totally confused. Very happy and so totally satisfied but still confused."

"Thank you for tonight Sharon. Did you mean what you said about getting down and dirty and all of that?"

"I meant every word love. When I make love to you I am totally committed to the complete experience. I have no limits other than extreme pain." She moved over him and kissed him warmly and said, "I love you. Not like a spouse but I do love you and no matter what we do in the future I'll always remember tonight."

"I love you too and I'll never forget either." She got up then and he followed her out to where their clothes were . Anita joined them and watched her get dressed and then walked her to the door. Sharon turned and said, "Anita we have to have a long talk one of these days very soon. But until then, thank you for everything, but especially thank you for sharing Nate tonight."

"You're welcome.."

"I'll be curious to learn if it was what you expected it to be. Night."

"Goodnight Sharon."

Chapter Seventeen

Anita turned to Nate and asked him, "Are you okay?"

"I'm used up but I'm fine, how about you?"

'I'm fine too."

"Before we talk about anything else I have to ask you this. What ever made you go down on Sharon like you did and then kiss her and give her my cum?"

"The way she said that about coming back later for more of your cum was thrown down almost like a dare. I wasn't about to just let that one go by so I waited until you came again and then did what I did."

"If I live to be a hundred I'll never forget watching you do that and then kissing her and giving her my cum. That was so damn erotic. I was wishing so much that I could have slipped my cock into you while you ate her, but I just couldn't get hard again."

"I'll keep that in mind. Who knows what tomorrow will bring."

"That's for damn sure. I only know that our tomorrows are going to be quite different than our yesterdays. Now we have to talk about what happened tonight."

"Aren't you too tired?"

"There's no way I'm going to sleep with all the questions I have right now."

"Okay but let me tell you some things and that will probably answer a lot of your questions."

They dropped onto the couch and he said, "Before you start I want to tell you that I love you."

"I love you too honey. Okay here goes. Ever since the bachelorette party events I've been thinking about everything that happened. How I fondled that dancer's cock and enjoyed it for starters. Then with all that happened to you with Ginger and Sharon it made me think about you with them in different situations. I pictured you with each of them and in every conceivable position as you kissed or made love or whatever. I let my imagination just run free. You've noticed how since the party it hasn't bothered me when we talked about you with other women. How it didn't bother me when Evelyn was nearly stripped naked while we watched. I discovered I really enjoyed knowing you were excited by them. I know it makes no sense and it makes no sense to me either. But when I found I was hoping that Evelyn would be stripped totally naked and you would fondle her I knew something was different with me. Don't take this to mean you have free reign to go after them when or wherever you want because that's not the case. But I wanted to see what it would be like to have you make love to one of them. Total all out lovemaking as long as you wanted."

"And was it what you thought it would be?"

"Yes and no. I didn't get jealous at all and that was one big thing. I did get excited when I undressed Sharon while you watched and you got so very hard for her. I liked knowing that she was so excited and was experiencing some wonderful lovemaking because of my husband and lover. I liked watching you two in bed, but I couldn't do that for very long because I was so turned on I wanted to join you."

"Why Sharon and not Evelyn or Ginger?"

"I'm certain you'll be with Evelyn soon anyway, but I don't know how soon and I was eager for my experiment. As for Ginger I wasn't sure that I could handle that because you have much stronger feelings for her than for Sharon and I might feel threatened. That's not to say that some day you won't get to make love to her because I can see how it could happen. Anyway, like I said I used Sharon for my experiment. I knew that you wouldn't be at all unhappy about it and I also knew that she was so hot for you that she couldn't resist the opportunity."

"You're right, you are answering a lot of my questions. What about you undressing her and then kissing her and eating her? Did you enjoy any of that or was that all for your purposes only?"

"Like I said, I enjoyed undressing her. As for the other things I didn't expect to enjoy them and that was okay because that wasn't why I was doing them. But I also have to admit that I liked how she felt when I touched her and played with her breasts. I liked how it felt to kiss her too. I still haven't decided about eating her. In some ways it was so erotic and sexy and in other ways I wanted to stop. I am curious to know if it felt good to her at all. Oh and I liked the idea that I was tasting the mix of both of your juices. It wasn't at all unpleasant."

"Would you ever do that again with her or with another woman?"

"I don't know but maybe. Just to see if it's different if nothing else. I am curious about that and I'm curious to know how it would feel to have another woman do that to me. It's all part of our new life I guess. New discoveries and new adventures and all of that."

"Sharon did tell me that she likes to get down and dirty when she makes love."

"I'm not surprised by that, but I'd be curious to know just how dirty she likes to get."

"I'm curious about that too. I didn't say so, but I discovered I was ready to try anything she could come up with."

"Nate I did tell her that this wouldn't be the only time you two could be together assuming that both of you want to be together again."

"I wouldn't mind, but not for awhile. She's pretty intense and nothing at all like what I had imagined her to be like. Not better or worse but very different."

"You know in a way our love life might even benefit from tonight. I'm sure you either learned some new things or maybe a different way to do some of the old things. With more experience we can broaden our own adventures."

"That's true, but mostly tonight I learned a little bit about being down and dirty and marathon fucking."

"None of that is bad that's for sure. Now I want you to rest up because I want you so badly right now I could scream."

"Would you like me to try and see if I have something left?"

"No, I'd rather wait and have all of you. Besides we'll be with Zeke and Evelyn this weekend."

"Oh damn I don't know if I'll be up to it."

"I'll be gentle on you so you aren't too tired for them."

"Honey while we're on the subject, have you thought about what you'd do if things ever progressed to where Zeke wanted to make love to you?"

"I'd do my best to encourage him."

"So you see the four of us swapping then."

"Swapping of some sort that's for sure. Maybe just soft swapping or same room sex, but I have no doubt we'll end up naked with them in the next few weeks."

"And you're okay with that."

"I'm anxious for that."

"Good, so am I honey."

"Even after tonight?"

"Even after tonight, as long as I can be with you before then." She put her arms around him and said, "I do love you so much. I know I have a strange way of showing it, but I really do and it would kill me to lose you or have you lose interest in me."

"That will never, ever happen I promise you. If I ever feel like there might be a problem I'll say so and we'll do something about it. I couldn't stand to lose you. Besides you have become so damn unpredictable I could never get tired of you."

"That's just what I wanted to hear. Now let's go to bed and see if we can get you caught up on your rest because you have to see to my needs."

Chapter Eighteen

Nate wasn't exactly a ball of fire at work, but by the afternoon he was feeling as good as new. Sharon visited his thoughts frequently all through the day and she never failed to put a smile on his face. As good and adventurous as she was in bed he knew he could never be married to her. He was very curious about her down and dirty lovemaking and wouldn't hesitate to experiment with her, but Anita was the perfect fit for him.

Sharon called Anita shortly after she got home from work and asked, "Are you still okay with what happened?"

"I'm fine, how are you doing?"

"I'm better than I've been in months."

"Tell me the truth, was Nate all that you expected?"

"He was, but he was also so different than I thought he'd be and I mean that as a compliment."

"That's funny because he said the same thing about you."

"I wonder how I'm different than he thought."

"He didn't say but he did say you were great."

Sharon paused for a second then said, "So were you. That was an incredible evening. You surprised me you know."

Anita knew what was coming, but she played dumb and asked, "How did I do that?"

"Well in many ways, but especially when you ate me. Is that something you've done before?"

"Never before have you?"

"Yes I have tried it, but that was a couple of years ago. Then you surprised me again when you moved up and kissed me and shared with me. I liked that."

"Nate said you like to get down and dirty, is that the kind of things you meant?"

"That's a very good example. I'm afraid I've put a few men off with my lovemaking because I'm so...adventurous I guess. I love to experiment and break away from typical lovemaking. Not every time but often. So did you enjoy your experiment and will I get to be with Nate again?"

"It didn't affect me quite the way I expected, but I liked it and yes I would like you and Nate to get together again one day."

"Anita have you been with any other man since you got married?"

"No I haven't, but that might change one day soon."

"I hope you have a fantastic experience."

"Thanks. I know he'll be great, it's me that I have to wait and see about."

"I know just what you mean."

"Have you met Ginger's new love interest?"

"Oh God yes. I met him yesterday for a few minutes and he's a lot like Nate because he has this chemistry that almost turned me into a mumbling mess."

"I can't wait to meet him."

"Anita thank you and thank Nate for me. It was a memorable experience and you were amazing."

"Thank you. I'm experiencing quite a change of life and I don't mean menopause. We'll have to have coffee soon."

"Yes we do have to. We still have a lot to talk about and I want to hear every detail about your change of life because it sounds very exciting."

"It has been. Scary in some ways but very intense."

"I'll let you go. I just wanted to talk to you and make sure you're okay with everything. I'll call you next week."

After she hung up from Sharon, Anita made coffee and sat in the kitchen thinking about her Sharon experiment and then about all that was new in her life and in Nate's life as well. When she had told Sharon, it was scary because she had in mind the fact that none of the things that had happened could ever be undone. In addition to that she also knew she could never go back to being the woman she was even as recently as a couple of months ago. She had felt herself changing even before the party or getting involved with Evelyn and her desires. She had to wonder how she would have changed had nothing new or unusual happened in their life. She would have changed anyway and she knew that. She had to admit to herself that she could have very well made a few very bad choices with very devastating results.

Nate came into the kitchen from the garage and kissing her said, "Hi love, been home long?"

"Maybe half an hour or so." He went to the bedroom to change like he always did and then joined her at the table with his coffee in hand. "Sharon called a while ago."

"How is she doing?"

"She said she was doing fine. She wanted to make sure I was okay with what happened and I told her I was fine. We talked about it but not in detail. We're going to get together next week for coffee."

"That's probably a good idea. I have to think you two do have a lot to discuss."

"We do, but it will take time for both of us to work through it. I also told her I wanted to see you two get together again one day."

"Are you sure of that?"

"I'm sure as long as you want to."

"I do but not for awhile. I need some quality time with my sexy and unpredictable wife."

"Good because I need that too." It wasn't even an hour before they were in bed and making love. For the first few minutes Nate kept thinking of Sharon but then she faded away and he focused on his wife. As much as he had enjoyed the excitement of another woman, it felt fantastic to be with Anita again. They didn't make love a long time and both of them were comfortable with that fact. They both knew there was a strong chance that something significant could happen with Zeke and Evelyn and they wanted to be well rested and ready for adventure. Zeke had come into Anita's mind a couple of times as they made love but all she had experienced with him was a very impressive kiss. For the time being at least the rest had to be fantasy.

Chapter Nineteen

Nate and Anita were due to arrive at Evelyn and Zeke's in about twenty minutes. Evelyn sat on the arm of the easy chair that Zeke was sitting in and leaned over and kissed him lightly. "I'm looking forward to dinner and seeing Anita and Nate."

He smiled at her and said, "You mean Nate and maybe Anita."

"I already know you're looking forward to seeing Anita."

"I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing her again."

"Why don't we eat at Skeeter's and ask for that booth in the back. Then you sit with Anita and I'll sit with Nate."

"Are you planning something?"

"No, I just think it might be fun."

"I know Nate will go along with it."

"After the kiss you two shared the last time you can bet that Anita will too."

Nate and Anita were pulling up at Zeke and Evelyn's and as they went up the walk Anita asked Nate, "Any last thoughts before we go in?'

"Just one. Have fun and do whatever you want to do. If for any reason you get uncomfortable with anything just let me know."

"You forget you're talking to the new me, so you better let me know if you don't want me to go too far."

"I'm still trying to catch up to the new you."

Evelyn met them at the door and gave Anita a kiss on the cheek and then kissed Nate more like a lover. Then as Zeke joined them she said, "Let's go to Skeeter's."

Nate looked at her and asked, "What's Skeeter's?"

"We'll tell you how to get there and I promise you will like it."

"Then by all means let's go to Skeeter's."

As the foursome went toward Nate's car,Zeke quickly said, "Honey why don't you ride in front with Nate. If I try to tell him where to turn I'll screw it up like I always do." She didn't even answer, but was quick to get into the front seat while Zeke held the door for Anita and then slid in next to her. He smiled at her and said, "You do trust me to behave don't you?"

"No but that's okay too."

They were about half way there when Evelyn asked, "Hey in the backseat, are you two behaving?"

Zeke reached across with his right hand and cupping the back of Anita's neck pulled her to him and just before kissing he said, "No we are not." With Anita's left hand on his forearm and her right hand slipping behind his back she leaned into their kiss. Evelyn turned and watched them and then reached over and touched Nate's thigh and smiled before looking into the backseat again as the kiss continued. Nate looked into the rearview mirror and then at Evelyn and whispered, "Wow."

Zeke finally released Anita's neck and they looked at each other silently but she kept her arm around him and let her left hand rest on his upper thigh near his now hard cock. Then she kissed him and she moaned into his mouth as her hand got ever nearer to the mound in his slacks. She stopped her hand just before she touched him and then leaned back into the seat. She had to slow things down or she was going to undress him right there in the backseat of their car.

Nate parked the car and when they got out, Zeke took Anita's hand and said, "Okay follow us," and the two of them led the way inside. Even though he was discreet, Anita saw Zeke slip money into the hostess' hand as he said, "We'd like the back booth if it's available."

The hostess led them to the back of the restaurant and as soon as Anita had sat down he sat next to her and they slid into the booth together. Nate looked at Evelyn and smiled and then they too slipped in together. When the waiter arrived he asked, "Two checks?" Zeke said, "Yes please" and he indicated that his check would be for him and Anita and Nate's would be his and Evelyn's.

Anita put her hand on Zeke's arm and asked him, "Am I your date?"

"You are my date and you can have anything your heart desires."

She looked into his eyes and said, "I'll remember that." It had always been about what would happen with Evelyn, but all of a sudden she and Nate were watching the other two engage in verbal foreplay.

The waiter took their drink order and as soon as they were delivered, Nate picked up his glass and said, "To very good friends, fun and pleasure." Their first drinks didn't last very long at all and they were soon tasting their second round and then ordered dinner. The meal was almost an afterthought that they wanted to get out of the way and followed that with their third round of drinks. Nobody was getting drunk, but they all knew that much alcohol wouldn't hurt their chances of something of a very sexual nature happening. Anita made a bet with herself that this was the night that Zeke was going to strip his wife naked in front of them. She also was confident that his hands would be all over his wife at the very least. Anita was certain this was going to be a night Evelyn would never forget.

With dinner out of the way and their third drinks nearly gone, Zeke looked at Anita's chest and said, "You have something on your blouse and as he looked at her he boldly brushed his hand across her breast. Her heart jumped and she smiled as she said, "Yes it would seem that I did have." With that her right hand went between his legs and she lightly brushed over cock as it mightily pushed against his slacks. Nate was beginning to think that if they didn't get out of the restaurant Anita and Zeke were going to make love in the booth.

The ride back to Zeke and Evelyn's was uneventful for the most part and when they went in it was with Evelyn walking next to Nate and their arms around each other's waist.

1...456789