Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were no more than inside when Zeke opened a bottle of wine and the four of them went to the living room to talk. The situation was a lot like the last time. The four of them were together and that further convinced Anita that Evelyn was going to be center stage in the next half an hour. Nate and Evelyn were still a couple as were Zeke and Anita, but the conversation was fairly casual and almost mundane. They talked about Sharon and Ginger and Anita was dying to tell them about Nate taking them home naked but she kept that to herself.

Zeke was very close to Anita on the loveseat so he put his wineglass down and slipped his right arm around her and said, "The last time we were together here I partially undressed Evelyn." He looked at Anita and continued with, "With your permission love I'd like to see Nate undress her this time while you and I watch."

Even though Anita had a feeling Evelyn knew something would happen, she doubted that she would have guessed that. As Zeke talked, they watched Evelyn's eyes get larger and she stared first at her husband and then at Anita as they both smiled back at her. On the outside, Nate looked calm and sure of himself, but on the inside his heart was beating fast and he could feel his cock grow instantly. He stood up then and taking her hand, helped her up from the couch He started by kissing her and then nearly whispering said, "I've wanted to do this for so long."

She licked her lips and said, "Go slow Nate. I want to feel your hands all over me." Just as Zeke had done, he stepped behind her and started to undo her blouse.

With his lips near her ear he whispered, "I'm so hard right now just thinking about undressing you." He tried to go slow and he was, but it still seemed too fast for him. As Zeke watched them, his hand went to Anita's right breast and she leaned into him as he lightly played with her through her blouse and bra. Anita was almost smiling as she watched Nate's hands slowly undress her friend. She had enjoyed watching Zeke undress Evelyn, but this was different and this was so much more erotic for her. When Evelyn's bra fell away Nate stopped and moved around far enough that he could see her breasts up close and then his hands went to them and he fingered her nipples as he looked into her eyes and then bent down and suckled first one breast and then the other one. Evelyn's hands grabbed Nate to steady herself and her head tipped back as she closed her eyes. This was almost her exact fantasy and she felt dizzy with desire, because in her fantasy they make love on the floor. Nate could hardly believe what was happening. Evelyn was the least exotic of the women he knew, but she had a certain quality that he had trouble identifying. She was attractive and sexy but there was something more that defied all of his attempts to identify. Maybe it was the way she glowed when she smiled at him. Whatever it was he was finally getting his wish to undress her and see her naked.

Chapter Twenty

As they watched Nate undress Evelyn, Zeke slipped his hand under Anita's blouse and was moving up under her bra as her hand moved between his legs and covered the bulge in his slacks. As she did that, Nate happened to look at his wife and the sight of her touching Zeke's cock made him stop what he was doing for just a second. He was torn between watching her and undressing Evelyn for that instant, but then moved his hands toward the hook and zipper on Evelyn's slacks. For just a moment he remembered doing the same thing with Sharon, but this was better. This was Evelyn he was undressing. He moved around and knelt slightly in front of her and carefully coaxed the waistband down over her hips. He wanted to watch as her panties appeared and yet be to one side so Anita and Zeke could see what he was doing. The smooth silky fabric of her slacks made it easy to slide them down her legs and after looking at her mound hiding under her small white panties he looked up at her and whispered, "You look so sexy. I want you Evelyn," and slipped the slacks down and helped her step out of them. All that stood between him and her sex now was a thin layer of delicately trimmed small panties, and he could imagine her pussy lips getting puffy in anxious preparation of his touch.

He stood up again and moving behind her again his hands went to her waist and then very slowly moved around to the front and then under the top of her panties. Just before he reached her sex she leaned back into him and he kissed her neck as he looked over at Anita and Zeke. They were watching them closely and he could tell that Anita's bra was pushed up and Zeke's hands were all over her breasts, but her hand was still on the outside of Zeke's slacks and slowly massaging his erection. This was much more than foreplay for Nate. This was a realization of one of his dreams coming true and he had the urge to tell Evelyn that he loved her. He knew that wasn't the case, but that was how strong his feelings were for her right then. He wanted to please her and make this a night like no other for her. His hands moved lower until he could feel the top of her pussy. Then as his fingers moved slowly lower, she leaned even harder into him and as his fingers found her moisture, he kissed her neck again and slipped a finger deeper between her lips. Evelyn emitted a moan that Zeke and Anita had to hear and when he looked at Zeke he had stopped feeling Anita's breasts and was staring at his wife as his friend fingered her for the first time.

Nate stopped teasing her and removed his hands only to catch the top of her panties and start to slip them down. When they were below her hips he moved out so he could see her sex appear and moved her panties down to the floor and left them there like a white puddle around her feet. He stared at her shaved lips and then collecting a sample of her wetness he put his finger to his lips and tasted her as she watched him and then she looked over at Zeke with wet dreamy eyes. He smiled at her and lipped I love you to her even as his hand teased Anita's breasts.

Nate stood up behind Evelyn then and in a somewhat shaky voice said, "Evelyn honey I think it's only fair that we pause and watch Zeke undress Anita and then Anita undress Zeke." Evelyn's thoughts were torn. She wanted Nate inside of her so much, but she also wanted to watch Anita and Zeke undress each other. Then she realized that meant she would be undressing Nate too. Anita looked at Nate with what could only be described as a loving smile and stood up. She had wanted Zeke to see her naked from the moment they had entered the house, and to be the center of attention while it happened was perfect for her. Anita was so ready for Zeke she would have let him strip her naked in the middle of the street had he asked her. Then she remembered him telling her she could have whatever she wanted and with those words still in her mind she knew just what she was going to do when the time was right.

Nate and Evelyn sat down on the couch and with his arm around her and one hand teasing one of her nipples they waited for Zeke to start. The first thing he did was to pull her to him and kiss her hard as his left hand went to her pussy. She pushed against his hand and they kissed each other hard. Then just as Nate had done he slowly removed her top. Nate was certain that Zeke had moved her bra up, but when her blouse was tossed aside, her breasts were still cupped in her bra. That added to the excitement of the moment for Nate and he stared at the two of them as the show continued. Anita had never been naked in front of a man other than Nate since they were married, and to watch him undress her multiplied the erotic effect. Anita's bra soon fell to the floor and then with one hand on her breasts his other hand went to her slacks. He expertly unfastened and unzipped them with one hand and then slipped his hand inside to touch her pussy. All Nate could see was Zeke's hand moving around inside of his wife's slacks and for some reason that seemed every bit as sexy as having him touch her if she was naked. Anita looked right at Nate and continued to look into his eyes as she felt Zeke's hand tease her pussy. Then he withdrew his hand and moved her slacks and panties down together until she stepped out of them. Nate loved Anita's legs and knowing Zeke was looking at them all the way up to her pussy made him unbelievably hard.

Anita didn't trust herself to wait too long, so she went to the task of undressing Zeke. His shirt was first to go and since like Nate, he wasn't wearing an undershirt he was bare to the waist. She ran her hands over his chest and the small patch of light colored chest hair over his breastbone. His slacks were next and when they fell to the floor his boxers stood out where his hard cock was trying so valiantly to break free. Nate wasn't even aware that he was holding his breath as she eased his underwear down, and when Zeke's cock sprang free, Nate actually felt his insides jump slightly. He exhaled slowly and whispered to Evelyn, "Anita has been so anxious to see your husband's cock and now she can even take it in her hand." Anita knelt down and rather than take Zeke's cock in her hand she slipped it into her mouth and took him deep for just a second before standing up and turning to look at Nate and smile again. Nate was mesmerized as he watched her take Zeke into her mouth and that image was burned into his memory forever. Zeke and Anita sit down and wait for Evelyn to strip Nate naked. Anita had seen her husband naked with another woman and even watched him fuck her, so as much as she would enjoy it, this wasn't going to have the impact on her that it would have on Zeke and Evelyn.

As Evelyn undressed Nate, Anita watched her and Zeke more than Nate. She kept one hand on Zeke's cock and gently caressed it and when Nate's cock jumped into view she could feel Zeke flinch slightly but his eyes stayed on his wife as she put her arms around Nate and they kissed as they pressed their nakedness against each other in a more loving gesture than a sexual one. Nate's hands moved down to her ass then as their kiss lingered and for reasons that Anita didn't understand, that seemed so erotic to her. That moment was the closest she would come to feeling jealousy, because she could feel the emotions that were jumping between the two of them. Then keeping her breasts against him, Evelyn slipped down and let her hands glide down his sides until her lips were at his cock. Then with one hand on his cock and one cupping his balls she put her lips over the head of his cock and slowly moved her head up and down his shaft as she sucked on him. Zeke was spellbound as he watched his wife all but swallow Nate's cock. Anita leaned close to him and in a half whisper asked, "Do you remember at dinner telling me I could have whatever I wanted?"

He stopped watching what his wife was doing and looking at Anita said, "Yes I remember saying that and I meant it."

Chapter Twenty One

Nate and Evelyn could hear what Anita was saying so they listened closely as Anita continued. "I want you to make love to me Zeke. Since we owe Evelyn for getting us started I want to watch Nate and Evelyn make love. Then I want you inside of me. I want you to do whatever you want with me for as long as you want. Will you do that for me?"

"You know I will. I've dreamed of this night almost from the day I met you."

They looked over at Nate and Evelyn and without saying anything waited for them to be first to make love.

Evelyn looked up at Nate and said, "We have teased each other so much that I know we won't last long but I don't care. It doesn't matter that much as long as we can be together again soon." Nate knew she was right, but he also was pretty sure he would stay hard for her especially for their first time.

It was far too late for any foreplay, so he helped her to the floor and as Anita and Zeke looked on, Nate got between Evelyn's wide spread legs and lowered himself to her as she guided his cock to her entrance. Then as he slowly penetrated her, Anita slowly stroked Zeke's cock up and down almost matching Nate's moves for several seconds before stopping what she was doing. Zeke couldn't take his eyes off of Evelyn and Nate and even moved his hips to the edge of his seat so he could lean forward and get a closer view of Nate's cock as it was pulled back and showed her wetness. He could see how her lips were stretched around his cock forming a warm puffy circle around his shaft. Evelyn's hands were all over Nate's body and she would moan softly and whisper to him telling him how wonderful it felt to have his cock inside of her. Nate lowered himself to one elbow and then used his other hand to caress her breasts and play with her nipples as his hips moved up and down going slightly faster and she urged him on. "Yes honey, fuck me. I want to cum with you inside of me. I want to feel you explode into me." Anita was being swept up in the action and she didn't know if she was going to be willing to wait until they were used up. Anita got up and urging Zeke to join her they got closer so he could get as close as he wanted to see his wife get fucked by a new cock. Nate and Evelyn stayed with the traditional missionary position until he couldn't help but go faster until both of them had hard orgasms. Nate needed to rest for just a little bit. but he knew he wasn't done. As he slowly withdrew his cock, Anita watched and remembered going down on Sharon to retrieve Nate's cum and to her surprise was tempted to do the same with Evelyn.; but she didn't know how that would be received.

It was Anita and Zeke's turn and she didn't waste any time getting on her back next to Nate. This was going to be a real test for him because he could feel a wave of jealousy wash over him. There was no way he could or would stop them so he got control of himself and even moved so he could watch Zeke's cock penetrate his wife's pussy. Anita didn't waste any time because she was already so excited that as soon as his cock was fully into her she started to move her hips in time with his thrusts into her. "Oh fuck yes Zeke yes, take me hard honey." It was the new Anita and Nate was still trying to get used to hearing her talk during sex let alone swear and get graphic.

They didn't last any longer than Nate and Evelyn had, but it was very intense and Nate knew that neither of them was finished for the night either. The four of them were done for a little bit so Zeke retrieved the open bottle of wine and poured each of them a splash and emptied the bottle. They were silent as they sipped the dark red fluid and then Zeke bent down and kissed Evelyn lightly and smiled at her. Then Zeke put his glass down and said, "Nate I'm going to tell you what would complete Evelyn's fantasy but it's up to you if you want to try it."

"I told her I'd do anything for her and I can't lie to her."

He looked at his wife again and said, "My loving wife is very anal and loves to have her ass eaten and fucked." He looked at Nate who was taken back by the news. but he was willing to do his best for her. Zeke moved up until his legs straddled her head and his cock and balls were hanging close to her face. Then he held out his hands and said, "If you'll just bring her ankles up to me." Nate did as he was asked and with her ankles held close to her head by Zeke, Evelyn's upper back was on the floor and her ass was up in the air. That opened her pussy and ass for his inspection and pleasure as well as hers and Anita looked on as Evelyn took Zeke's growing cock in her hand and did her best to look down, Nate lowered his face to her ass and a second later he was licking and tasting her ass and that was a first for him. Anita was watching closely and was already determined to try that herself. As Nate reamed her and teased her brown ring with a finger Zeke asked her, "Do you like that honey?"

"Oh God yes Zeke, I love it." Her hands were still busy with Zeke's cock. but her attention was on what Nate was doing to her. It only took a couple of minutes of that before Evelyn abandoned her husband's cock and said, "Nate honey fuck me again. I have to have more of you." Anita wasn't about to wait until they were finished this time and was soon on her back with legs spread wide for Zeke. They would save trying different positions or whatever for another time. All she wanted right then was his cock hammering into her.

Their evening of teasing and lovemaking was exhausting for all of them. And even though it was still early, and as much as they didn't want it to. their evening had to end. Before they got up, Evelyn put her arms around Nate and said, "Promise me we'll do this again."

"No not this. I promise you it will be even better the next time and I'm already looking forward to it."

The four of them got up and Nate and Anita got dressed. Evelyn gave Anita a hug and a kiss and said, "We need to get together and talk next week."

"Call me at home or at work."

"I will."

Nate hadn't even started the car when she said, "What a fantastic night this has been and it isn't even ten o'clock yet."

"I take it Zeke was a good lover."

"Yes he was." She paused and then said, "I can't believe that I actually made love to another man. I think that has to be part of what made it so special for me. As much as I wanted to make love to him and as determined as I was, there was still some doubt in my mind that I'd go through with it."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"None." Then she looked at him and asked, "Did it bother you to have Zeke make love to me?"

"I had one hell of a wave of jealousy for just a minute but then it passed. You looked so sexy with him honey. In some ways I wish I could have just been able to watch you."

"I know just what you mean, I was like that with you too. Was Evelyn everything you hoped she would be?"

"She was and I have no doubt that it will get better for us."

"And you ate her ass."

"Yes and I liked it. I guess down and dirty really is the way to go."

"We'll find out because as soon as we get home I want you to do that to me."

"Even after being with Zeke?"

She turned in the seat and looking at him said, "I still want you honey. I want us to go home, take a nice shower together and then make love. I want you to eat me front and back and fuck me."

"Do you want me to fuck you front and back too?"

"Yes I do but that will take some time."

While Nate and Anita were driving away, Zeke closed the door and looked at Evelyn. They fell into each other's arms and he told her, "I hope we can do all of this again and more."

"I do too honey. Making love to Nate was almost exactly as I had imagined it would be."

"I'm glad it turned out so well for you. Anita was more active and assertive than I expected her to be. She was a very passionate lover."

"Thank you for telling him about my desire for anal lovemaking and I want him to take me in the ass next time."

"Then we'll see to it that it happens."

She looked at him and getting a serious look on her face said, "He's the one honey. There was never any doubt in my mind and I'm glad I've never even considered anybody else."

Chapter Twenty Two

Nate and Anita slept in quite late Sunday morning and as she awoke she turned on her side and looked at him as he slept. She loved him more than life, but she had to accept the fact that she liked being with Zeke too. Then she remembered Nate eating her ass for the first time and it made her smile. What else was she going to discover she liked that she had rejected for so long?'

The two of them spent Sunday resting from their late night of lovemaking. Their Saturday night with Zeke and Evelyn only seemed to increase their feelings for each other and every time they got near each other they would touch each other and share a light kiss.

1...456789