Church Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was up in the trees taking a piss when he heard a power boat. A large one by the sound of it. He dismissed it as they always pass by, but it was annoying to have their peace and privacy disturbed. He finished and came back down to their beach to rejoin Celeste. She was wearing the red bikini today which covered a bit more of her body than the turquoise one, but still just covered her nipples and her...lower region. He knew Marion would go ballistic if she saw how much of Celeste's breasts were exposed. And he was sure Marion would disapprove of her relaxed position. She had that intriguing crease in her crotch...he thought that was called a camel toe. Jason had to stop checking her out and dive into the water every time he studied her body.

"It's turning around," Celeste said pointing to the boat out on the water just as it was going behind the outcropping of rock. They listened to the sound of the motor initially fading before getting louder. They both propped themselves up on their elbows as it reappeared and headed toward them.

* * *

Jasper looked out at the coast, his hands gently caressing the wheel, "Guys, check this out. Let's moor in there, look at that beach," he said.

Adam, Steve, and Vic got up off the deck chairs and came around the cabin, "Hell, yes!" Steve smiled, "Wait. Someone is using it. Shit!"

Jasper picked up the small binoculars, "Take a look," he chuckled, "I think we found the perfect spot."

Vic went below and grabbed the powerful field glasses and came back up. He let out a low whistle before passing them to Adam. Steve took them last and nodded, "Guys. We took this trip to visit all the attractions the Great Lakes has to offer." He pointed at the beach, "That is one fucking incredible attraction." he chuckled.

It took them a while to motor the 65' yacht close to shore hoping the couple wouldn't flee, at least until they could get a better look at the girl. Vic sighed as he handed the glasses to Steve. "She might be the hottest thing we've seen so far this trip but I'll bet you she's just 16."

Adam shook his head. "Not a chance. No 16-year-old has tits like that. And look at those hips, the way they flare out. She's 20-21."

By the time they dropped anchor, the pool was at $400 with Vic taking 16, Steve 18, Adam 20, and Jasper telling them they were all full of shit. He took 23. "That body is a body of a mature woman," he said firmly.

Jason and Celeste stood up as they heard the anchor splash and the motor shut off. "Should we go to one of the other spots?" Jason asked, "I'm not anti-social but I was enjoying just the two of us."

Celeste shook her head. She was checking out the most beautiful boat she'd ever seen. What was it 60'? 70'? Would they let her get on it, take her out? "Jason, that boat is incredible. You are looking at millions right there. Three to four million." She felt that throbbing tingling just looking at the lines.

"You're kidding," Jason said, "But they'll just take over our spot, our personal beach."

"If they do, we pack up and head down to Beach two," she sighed. They named their spots, Beach one, Beach two, and Rocky one. Very original but the names worked.

"Rocky One would be better," Jason said, "The cove is not accessible by a large boat."

They stood there as the four men launched their inflatable boat, powered it up, and sped toward their beach. They instinctively waved back seeing the men's arms raise. "They look friendly enough, not like pirates or anything like that," Jason chuckled.

Celeste laughed, "Not your typical pirate ship either. Nice boat, Honda-powered. I've seen those before. Ok, let's sit back down, I feel like we're standing at attention waiting on them. Maybe if we just act like they're not here they'll do what they came for and leave. I agree with you, I did like having this little piece of heaven to ourselves."

They sat but found they had to stand back up as the inflatable crunched onto the sandy shore. Celeste found herself admiring the chests and abs of the four men. All worked out, all seemed perfectly fit, and all were smiling pleasantly at the couple. The four stood looking expectantly at them before stepping ashore.

"Permission to land?" one of the men asked.

Celeste chuckled, "Permission granted.

"We apologize for disturbing your idyllic spot but we've been looking for a spot to get onto solid ground and stretch our legs," the same man said. "Tell us to leave if we're disturbing you."

Celeste laughed, "Ok, you can stay. We decided you're not pirates," She grabbed the line the man tossed to her and Jason and she pulled the skiff up onto the beach.

"Impressive boat you have there," she said looking out the 50 yards. "60, 65'?" she asked.

Jasper came over and looked back, "65 footer. Mine. I'm Jasper. I recently sold my startup and me and my friends decided to take a few weeks off and cruise the Great Lakes. This is Vic," he pointed to the 6' tall blond, "Steve," he indicated the dark-haired man with the fashionable unshaven look, "and Adam my brother," he nodded to behind him at another blond man.

Celeste looked at all four. Jasper and Adam had incredibly brilliant blue eyes, Vic's were bright green or hazel, she thought. And Steve's were a penetrating brown. "I'm Celeste and this is my boyfriend, Jason,' she said. "We're up at this camp just down the coast for the summer."

Jason was pleased she'd said boyfriend and put his hand out to shake the men's hands.

It wasn't long before the six settled down and were talking about the lake, the weather, and other things they'd seen. The four men had asked leading questions trying to ascertain how old these kids were but all they got was that they were on summer break.

Jason liked the men but wished they weren't so overt in looking as Celeste's scantily clad body. She seemed oblivious but their eyes rarely left her breasts and when she sat facing the cross-legged, eight eyes were on the tiny red strip between her legs. Celeste never let on she noticed. On the other hand, he was also looking at her crotch liking the crease right up the middle. Something was enticing, something forbidden he liked.

Celeste was telling the man about the spartan conditions, tent camping, and the lack of hot water in the showers.

Jasper was shocked, "But they have hot water, I mean, how would they do dishes?" he asked.

The cute blonde nodded, "Sure and I've taken a few sponge baths in the sink in the kitchen when no one is around," she blushed, "Sorry, too much information."

"We have a shower," Vic offered. "If you and Jason would like to use it while we're here, it would be our pleasure. We have three shower stalls on the boat.

"Really? Oh wow, I'd love you forever if I could get a hot shower," Celeste grinned. "Jason? Let's take them up on that."

Jason looked out at the large boat gently rocking and shook his head, "Tempting, but..."

"Oh yeah," Celeste frowned, "He gets seasick. I'll take you up on it though," she said, "If you don't mind." When Vic put out his hand she reached for her towel.

"We have towels and a washer/drier. We also shampoo, and body soap. Everything you need," he said.

Celeste started to go with the tall blond man but had a thought, "Jason, you mind if I go shower?" she asked.

"Please," he laughed waving his hand in front of his nose, "You have no idea what it's like in the tent at night."

Celeste stuck her tongue out at him, "Thanks. What are we going to do about the other rank resident?" she smiled.

"Ok, come on," Vic said as he led her to the small boat.

When they arrived, Celeste looked at the name on the stern, "Wet Dreams?" she asked.

Vic laughed, "Yeah. Let's face it with just four men it's about all the release... never mind. He climbed onboard the yacht and put out his hand. He had an incredible view between those impressive breasts.

Celeste looked up, "Request to come aboard?"

"Permission granted," he said as he took her hand to help her board. He hesitated and looked back towards shore. "Sorry, but I have to ask before we are alone on a yacht, how old are you?"

Celeste laughed, "Worried about going to jail? Relax. I'm 18," she chuckled, "you can perv freely without worrying about being a pedo."

"Oh good. I was worried a bit I was perving on a 16-year-old," he laughed. "Come on, I'll take you below and show you the shower. Also, if you want, toss me your suit and I'll wash it then toss it in the dryer while you're showering."

The shower stall was tiny making Celeste wonder if any of these guys ever showered with a girlfriend. She pulled off her bikini and hesitated before opening the door. She was alone and naked with a man she'd just met, a great-looking guy with an impressive physique. Rather than feeling nervous or afraid, she felt a tantalizing tingling between her legs.

"Just open the door a crack and toss me your suit," she heard Vic tell her. She opened the door, then reached around to hand him her bikini. The tingling felt even stronger knowing he was imagining her naked just inches away. "Thanks. I'll be conservative with the water. I've showered on boats before, know the drill."

Vic had a few other items to wash and tossed them in with the almost-nothing bikini. He loved how innocent the girl seemed, and oblivious to the effect she has on men as she freely exposed her perfect body. He sat back waiting until the girl was finished.

Celeste felt better than she had in years. For some reason, she'd also spend longer cleaning her crotch than she normally would have. She looked in the mirror, wrapped the towel around her, and opened the door. "I cannot thank you enough," she smiled, "I truly feel like a different person. I confess I'm not a camper, don't really like roughing it." She looked around the well-appointed space. "I swear the trees decided to push their roots under my sleeping pad every night."

Vic laughed, "Then you'll hate to see the berths. I think they are more comfortable than my king at home.

"Show me," she said happily, "I never thought I'd say this to a man I'd met just a half-hour ago, but show me your bed!"

Vic chuckled, "Damn! I've waited my whole life to hear a beautiful woman say that!" He stood and took her hand and led her to the door just off the galley. He opened the door and led the girl in. "And this is my bedroom. I'm guessing you want to try it?"

Celeste looked at the man who nodded and with a gleeful cry, flopped onto the mattress, bouncing once, her towel parting at the waist. She was unaware she was flashing her bare pussy as she was reveling in the comfort of the soft mattress. Then she noticed where Vic's eyes were and quickly folded the cloth back over her.

"Don't, please? It's been two weeks just with those guys and wow! Fucking beautiful." Vic reached down and pinched the end of the towel covering her chest, "Please? Just say no or shake your head if you want me to stop," he said as he eased it off her chest. Celeste looked down as the tops of her breasts were increasingly exposed. He kept going, not in a hurry and her right breast came into view. 'She's fucking gorgeous,' he thought. The girl was lying back, her arms at her sides as he finished unfolding the towel exposing her naked form. "Wow! Incredible," he sighed.

Celeste was blushing but made no move to cover herself up, "I guess this is what the girls do when they ask to see your bed?"

Vic nodded taking in the superb beauty sprawled out on his bed. "Um, I should ask but you and Jason...?"

Celeste shook her head, "I don't think he looks at me like you are now." She put out her arms inviting him on top of her. "He seems to be repulsed by the prospect of...this. He's, um, very religious. Will you...I mean if you want to..."

"I'm not repulsed...not repulsed at all," Vic said, "Damn! I've been with a few women and none could hold a candle to you. Jason's a fool...sorry. I can't understand how anyone could resist. Man or woman." He stroked the left breast then leaned down and kissed the girl hard on her lips. He looked at her, "This works out as we have a half-hour before the laundry is done...though I'd like to devote the next 24 hours to this body."

Celeste rolled immodestly around on the bed, and giggled, "if I can sleep here, you can do whatever you want for the next four weeks."

Vic looked down at her chest, leaned over, and sucked a nipple between his lips. The girl responded with a loud sigh while arching her back.

That small contact sent shocks of pleasure throughout her body. It felt amazing! No one had ever touched her nipple let alone sucked and licked it. She moaned when he pinched her other nipple while still flicking his tongue rapidly on the first one. She reached out and palmed the outline of the shaft in his pants letting out a soft moan feeling her first hard cock.

Vic slid a hand down to feel her slick swollen lips, her pelvis thrusting up encouraging him. She moaned louder as he kissed his way down her body to her small patch of pubic hair, her legs opening, and her ass lifting off the bed.

Celeste sighed, "Finally," she sighed feeling his tongue part her labia. She couldn't reach his cock anymore but this felt great.

Vic looked up at the girl, "Is this your first time?"

Celeste nodded, "Sorry. I wish I were more...you know, but never had the chance."

Vic stood and pulled off all his clothes, "You shouldn't be sorry. I'm thrilled to be your first, but it's a lot of pressure. What if it isn't as great as you hoped?"

Celeste groaned, her eyes fixed on the hard shaft pointing up to the ceiling, "It's really looking up," she smiled as she licked her lips, "already looking better than I ever imagined." She wrapped her fingers around him, stroking as she'd seen in the videos.

Vic sat on the bed, "You've never seen a cock before?"

Celeste shook her head, "I mean, not in the flesh, so to speak," she giggled. The large member was warm and she could feel the blood pulsing inside. "Can I taste it?" She asked.

Vic grinned, 'I know you're new at this, but that's one thing you never have to ask a guy." He straddled her chest looking down as her pink tongue probed her lips. 'God!' How the fuck has that boy resisted this?' he wondered.

Celeste inhaled the manly scent and licked the tip before wrapping her lips around it. "Mmmmmm," she groaned tasting her first cock. She remembered watching the videos and tried to suck on the veiny shaft just like the girls did. The pungent aroma of his manhood was intoxicating. She pulled off with a wet popping sound. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"It was great, feels incredible but I want to taste you, so let's try this." He got off her chest, shifted her body so she was on her side, then climbed next to her with his face between her legs and his cock presented to her mouth. As soon as he licked her she began moaning softly on his cock. It felt wonderful, tasted wonderful and he tried to focus on pleasuring her pussy before he came down her throat.

'69!' Celeste thought. The position that looked the most arousing. 'What could be more intimate?' She wondered. She had trouble focusing on the man's cock in her mouth, the feelings in her groin distracting her. 'Wow! What the hell was I waiting for?' she thought. Her bladder ached, and something like electric shocks was shooting from her pussy up and down her body. The throbbing aching feeling grew past the level she remembered when grinding against Jason. She found rubbing her nipples on the man's hairy chest increasing all the other feelings tenfold. Celeste was no longer sucking on Vic's cock but panting as she felt a wonderful feeling growing rapidly...so close...so...

Vic was now nibbling on the girl's clit as she came hard, her voice slightly muffled by the cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmpppphhh!" Celeste cried as the aching became almost too painful before exploding and releasing inside her. She wasn't even aware but she'd speared his cock deep down her throat without her gagging as she rocked her hips against his mouth.

On the beach, the guys looked at each other. "Damn!," Steve said calmly, "Figures. Vic's playing the video of the short movie he produced. You'll have to watch it," he told Jason. It's about a girl being kidnapped and her sister tracking the kidnappers down. Won awards. Somehow he managed to put in a lot of sex without bothering the critics...or maybe that was what they liked. He shows it off to everyone he meets" He picked up his phone as he heard another cry from the girl with a pause and then Celeste's soft moaning. "We need music! You like The Stones?" he asked.

Jason was looking out at the boat and back to the three men who were seemingly unconcerned with the sounds coming from there. He nodded at Steve as Satisfaction started playing. He did like the Stones and it is plausible that this was simply a video, plus there was no doubt in his mind Celeste with her innocence could ever sound like that. The sounds he heard were of a slut in heat.

The men seemed to be looking at him as he noted the boat rocking on the waves, "I couldn't be out there," he said pointing to the boat, "I'm feeling seasick just watching the motion."

Jasper felt like laughing when he turned and looked out at the water. He knew that rocking motion anywhere. Cars, campers, boats...the universal sign of fucking.

Vic was gripping the girl's ass as she came thinking this girl has to have the most incredible orgasm of anyone he'd been with. His face smeared with her juices he licked until she went limp then he rolled off the bed and climbed on top of the girl. "Permission to come aboard?" he asked

Celeste gave a satisfying groan then smiled, "Permission granted. Permission to fuck my pussy."

"This might hurt," he said, "Let me know."

Celeste shook her head, "it should be fine. My sister took care of it for me, and told me it would make my first time better. Go ahead and fuck me like you'd fuck an experienced girl. I've been ready for weeks," she sighed. She looked at the angry-looking shaft pointing at her virgin pussy. Vic was gentle as he rubbed the plump head up and down her slick slit. He was gentle, too gentle. He popped the plump head inside her and then pulled out. It was feeling good, and now it was starting to feel great and she wanted more. "Oh, fuck!" she yelped as she grabbed his ass, pulling him into her.

This surprised Vic, but he needed little encouragement as the blonde wrapped her legs around him with her heels urging him to fuck her hard. He took over thrusting his hips powerfully into the virgin girl's pussy as her moans got louder. She was now lying back, her legs spread wide open no longer needing to spur him on.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhhh,aaahh, aaahhh," Celeste panted as the throbbing tingling feelings rose inside her. This was an incredible experience being speared as she openly offered herself. It was the surrender, the total vulnerability that enhanced her arousal. She never imagined she'd be lying under a man, a stranger, doing the splits so he could penetrate her fully. The feelings were getting stronger. Claire had told her a lucky few women are multiorgasmic, maybe 25%. She felt a surge of pride as she felt the aching rise that she might be one of them.

Vic was getting close also and wanted to know if he should pull out when Celeste's moan morphed into loud groans and she again wrapped her legs around his ass, her pelvis rising to meet his every thrust. Just as he was about to protest he was going to cum and ask if he should pull out, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him hard.

The small room echoed with their orgasmic groans as Celeste received her first load of sperm. It was a good thing that her sister insisted she also go on the pill as soon as she turned 18. Either she was imagining it, or she could feel the spurts of sperm splashing against her cervix, either way, it was incredible. In the back of her mind, she was thinking how much better it would feel if she weren't on the pill.