Church Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason crawled in next to her, "I was waiting at the main gate most days for the mailman. Made my day. I'm jealous though. Cedar Point. You spent the day riding the best coasters in the world without me?" he said mock-accusingly. He might get seasick but he could handle any rollercoaster and Cedar Point was high on his list of places.

"I know. We can do it together, in fact, let's plan it tomorrow."

After zipping up Jason dutifully turned his back but Celeste put a hand on his shoulder, "Aren't we past that? We fucked, twice."

Jason turned and watched as Celeste slowly pulled off her one-piece, lying down on top of her bag completely naked. He saw she was shaved bare and even though he felt a twinge of jealousy he felt himself getting hard. It wasn't as if there was any doubt as to what they were all doing the last three weeks, but this brought it home.

She abruptly turned onto her side and patted the ground under her bag. "Holy shit! It's smooth, completely smooth!" she cried.

Jason smiled. "I might have hauled dirt over here to cover the roots. I found this incredibly loamy soil. I hope it was worth it." he smiled as his blonde friend hugged him. "I'll have to rake it all away as it's not good for the tree, but the tree will have to live with it for the next week."

Celeste kissed her friend and pulled him on top of her. She opened her legs feeling that huge rod press against her. 'Amazing,' she thought, '10 seconds from flaccid to hard as steel.'

Jason didn't last long but Celeste didn't care. He stayed hard and lasted a lot longer the second time bringing her to three very nice orgasms. They now had the two bags zipped together, holding each other through the night.

After showering and breakfast, they came back to their tent, "Are our private spots still private?" Celeste asked.

Jason shook his head, "Some kids found Beach One but so far Rocky One and Beach Two show no signs anyone had been there. Sadly, I found a bunch of empty beer cans at Beach One. Pissed me off," he sighed.

"Let's hike out to Beach Two," Celeste said as she pulled on her one-piece.

"Wait," Jason pointed to the three bikinis, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Celeste took his hand, her bag in the other. "Who needs a swimsuit?" she giggled.

Celeste thought skinny-dipping was the best feeling in the world...next to cumming on a man's cock, that is. She remembered fulfilling her goal of skinny dipping in all five Great Lakes wondering if being in the Polar Bear Club would be that much worse than Superior and Huron. At least she was just offshore near Chicago when she plunged in. That was the best memory as it seemed half the city was out on the water watching. She could still hear the applause in her mind as she climbed back onto the boat and bowed in three directions before going below.

Jason enjoyed skinny dipping also, though he'd come out alone prior to Celeste getting back, so this felt like a new experience. The one big difference was he was never softer than half-hard, embarrassed how his cock just jutted out as he walked.

Celeste loved teasing him until she finally pulled him onto the towel next to her. "This bothers you, doesn't it?" she said stroking his cock which grew from half-staff to full-staff in two strokes. "This is impressive," she sighed as she took him into her mouth.

Again, Jason didn't last long but he seemed to always stay hard. Celeste was riding his cock just coming down from her second orgasm when Jason's hands on her ass strayed between her cheeks. He was tentatively probing her ass and she leaned forward to allow better access and whispered in his ear, "Yessss."

Jason looked at her, his middle finger pressing against her puckered hole, "Yes what?"

"Yes, you can fuck my ass. I love a cock up my butt, feels...feels full, tight. You have to play with my pussy though."

Jason nodded and Celeste lifted herself off his long cock then reached into her bag. She pulled out some suntan oil, poured some onto her hand then slicked the boy's cock with the lubricant. She then poured some onto her hand, and smiling at him pushed some into her ass.

"Ok, take it slow and I'll tell you when it feels good," she said as she pressed her face into the warm towel, thrusting her ass in the air.

Jason's head was spinning. He'd been admiring her ass for years imagining getting to feel her, touch her most private place but to...he stopped thinking as he almost came.

"Aaaaahhhh, slow...easy, easy...shit! Your cock is so fat," she panted. She'd been able to get used to the man's cock in a matter of 20-30 seconds but Jason's cock was half again as plump as any she had in her rear before.

It wasn't easy pushing into Celeste's asshole but he kept pushing and was rewarded with a quick pop into her rectum. Celeste let out a yelp but didn't pull away. As he pressed deeper and then pulled out she relaxed. He remembered she wanted him to play with her so he leaned over, to finger her pussy.

The stinging was fading and pleasurable feelings took over. Celeste was not loudly grunting as the boy's instincts took over. She was impressed with how strong he was as he rapidly pounded her ass while pulling and pinching her clit. She wondered where to find a cock to fuck her pussy while Jason's incredible weapon spears her ass. She was cumming over and over in no time.

Jason love the feeling of power over the girl, loved punishing her for fucking those other men, but mostly loved the tight ring gripping his cock. He'd never be satisfied fucking her pussy after this, he thought. And her voice. It was so deep it was as if she were possessed. That in itself was arousing. He felt his slapping balls tighten and begin the welcome ache.

Celeste felt her head spinning as the bruised her ass and was relieved when he finally came. She was pulsing with a series of smaller orgasms when he groaned he was cumming and she swore she could feel the jets of hot sperm shoot up her rectum.

Their sweaty bodies collapsed onto the warm sand, her ass pressed tightly against his crotch, his cock buried deep inside her. Both passed out into a deep sleep.

They woke an hour later feeling the warm sum on their naked skin. Celeste looked up the hill seeing people coming toward them. She roused Jason who pulled his now flaccid cock out of her ass and then went and dove in the water.

Bill, Troy, and Drew stopped and smiled. "Celeste! I heard you were back." Drew said happily. He picked up her one-piece and held it up looking around at the beach, "clothing-optional? I can handle that.

Celeste sighed and looked at Jason. "Well, shit! We know how this will play out. I'll just get it over with," she said as she stood up out of the water. As she waded out onto the beach she heard their admiring whistles. She stopped, put her arms out, and slowly turned in the 360. "Happy?" she asked when she was facing them again.

Jason walked out next to her, "Join us. You're right," he said, "this is clothing optional.

The boys quickly stripped down and the rest of the day was more relaxed. They played different games, mostly to get to grope Celeste like tag in the lake, or Marco Polo. Troy suggested musical towels but the others voted that down.

"I'm not sitting on another guy's lap, especially not his," he pointed to Jason's impressive dick.

Jason was happy none of the guys suggested fucking Celeste wondering what she'd say. He didn't want to say the word but she was somewhat of a slut...not that he minded being the beneficiary of her carnal desires.

That night in the tent Jason was constantly hard making it a restless night for both. Both Celeste and Jason had fantasies involving the three horny boys ganging up on her at Beach Two. Jason was wondering why it was so arousing while Celeste questioned whether she would have said 'yes' had they told her they wanted to fuck her. She decided the decision would have been based on whether Jason was there or not. She felt sadness realizing she was exactly the woman the Bible warned men about. A licentious woman, a harlot.

The cold shower woke them up, but they both fell asleep during the Bible reading at 8. They were getting ready to go to Beach Two again when Marion came running up to them.

"Jason, so glad I found you. Oh, hi Celeste. How was the trip? I'm so jealous."

"Great, it was great, but I missed my friend," she smiled at the woman.

"He missed you, but we sure benefitted. He was so involved in everything." She turned to Jason, "Can you spare a few hours this morning? There are a bunch of campers who want to do some woodworking and you're the best we have here.

Jason looked at Celeste, "You mind? It is fun doing woodworking," he asked.

The girl shook her head, "I can do some exploring on my own. Go. Have fun," she smiled "I was thinking of checking out Rocky Two," knowing Marion wouldn't have a clue what that meant.

She met up with Troy, Drew, and Bill as she headed back to the tent. She was just about the crawl in to change when she heard Drew.

"Going to the beach?" he asked. "We were just on our way to the clothing-optional beach. Join us?"

Celeste stood, "Thanks, but ...hell, Ok. Let me grab my things." she said.

The boys sucked in their breath seeing the cute blonde's great ass as she crawled into the tent. They looked at each other, Troy grinning while poking his middle finger through the hole made by his thumb and forefinger on his other hand.

Celeste found herself relaxing as they headed to Beach Two. She was going to have to excuse herself and lose these guys to meet up with Jason on Rocky One. She had the idle thought that perhaps she should be looking for Rocky Two since why else would they have named it Rocky One?

The four of them climbed down the hill to the secluded beach, Celeste hesitating but the three boys quickly pulled off their clothes. She shrugged and pulled hers off. She didn't bother bringing a suit since she knew what they expected. As she stepped out of her shorts, she saw all three boys stop and study her naked form.

She ran down to the shore to dive in, hearing a couple of the boys exclaim over her huge flopping tits. As she stroked out she heard the boys splashing in after her. She felt suddenly alone, vulnerable. With the men, never once did she say no and get anything but a smile from them. She feared these boys would be different. She remembered even with Jason there how they reached between her legs or grabbed her breasts when playing.

Troy swam out grabbing the blonde from behind savoring the feel of his stiffening cock nestled between her ass cheeks, his hands on her tits.

"Not funny, not funny at all," she said angrily. Drew had come around in front of her roughly sliding a finger into her pussy. She was frantic and kicking out as a second finger pressed inside her pussy.

Troy's cock was pressing against the back of Drew's hand and he told him to let him get at her. "Come on and quit struggling. We all know you're a slut who'll open her legs up to perfect strangers," he hissed in her ear.

Drew was trying to figure out how to get her head underwater to suck his cock, instead urging Troy on, "Fuck her already then I want her ass."

Celeste was coughing as she tried to scream and water was splashing down her throat when she felt the boy's cock thrust into her. "Nooooo!" she yelped as she felt it rip into her. She had the idle thought, how could she be so dry when the water is so wet? She was about to go limp being outnumbered three to one and let the boys have her when Troy yelped and let her go.

Bill had gone back to shore to grab a heavy hiking boot and was belting both Troy and Drew with it. "What the fuck are you guys doing? She's our friend, or was!" he screamed. As Drew swam over to punch Bill, Celeste kicked out as hard as she could, connecting with the boy's balls. She could feel them squash as the boy screamed. She then brought her elbow back connecting with Troy's nose, hearing the satisfying crunch of cartilage. She turned and swam quickly toward the shore, followed by Bill who'd tossed the boot aside.

Bill was coughing water having breathed some in. They looked back at the two boys who were trying to collect themselves.

Celeste hugged the boy and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you. I would have been raped had you not been there," she said.

Bill shook his head, "I've been listening to those blowhards since we all when sailing. So many times they bragged how they were going to 'do you,'" he said making air quotes. "I never really thought they would actually do it. Come on, grab your things, and let's get out of here."

Celeste had sand in her shorts but didn't care as she quickly dressed. They grabbed their things as the two boys were finally making their way back to the beach. Bill picked up the two boys' things and they ran up the hill.

A little way down the trail, they slowed. Celeste was panting and Bill asked if she were alright. "I guess between the fear and adrenalin I am crashing," she panted. She looked to their right, "Please don't tell anyone about this, but we're going down to Rocky One."

They climbed between the rocks and onto the smooth granite ledge.

"Wow," Bill said looking around, "This is very secluded, private." He walked over looking up at the cliffs on either side, "And great places to dive off of." He turned to see Celeste stripping down and shaking out her shorts.

"Um, after those guys..." Bill started to say.

Celeste laughed, "At this point being raped sounds better than," she was swiping at the legs and butt, "this. I must have had a shovel full of sand in my shorts when we fled the beach.

Bill started laughing as he plopped down.

"What's so funny?" Celeste asked though she also started laughing. She also plopped down, sitting naked beside the boy.

Bill was finally able to respond, "I just had the thought...the image of your butt leaking a trail of sand as we cut off the path to get away from those two pissed-off guys...leading them right to here."

Celeste found the image of her ass leaking sand hilarious and they were soon laughing and holding each other. She roused herself, wiped her eyes, and stood. "I need to rinse off, get the sand out of places...never mind," she sighed then dove in.

The next few hours, the two challenged each other to see who would chicken out as they climbed to different spots to dive off the cliffs. Celeste was intrigued seeing the boy's junk so obscenely flopping around as she climbed up from below and Bill was just as distracted seeing the girl's sex whenever she led the way.

Jason had passed the two naked boys, looking curiously over his shoulder as they sped past. Troy's face was a mess. Both his eyes were black and blue and his nose might have been broken. Drew was running but moving strangely as if he were bowlegged. Why were they naked? he wondered.

He heard the laughing and splashing as he came through the cleft and onto the ledge. Bill and Celeste were both climbing out of the water naked. The trail of wet footprints went all over the rocks.

"Jason!" Celeste cried as she came over to hug him. "Bill and I dove off that?" she pointed to a ledge to the left, fairly high up. "How high up do you think that is?"

Jason gauged it, "I'd say 30-35 feet? "You dove off that?" he asked.

Celeste nodded. "Come on, get your clothes off." She pointed a bit higher up, "We're going to try that one next."

Jason slipped off his clothes, then had a thought. "Hang on. You guys, Troy and Drew, hang together, don't you?" he asked. "I passed them on the way here. They were naked and looked like they were in a bar fight, at least Troy did."

Celeste put up her hand, "That was me. My elbow. Troy grabbed me and was going to...fuck that, he was inside me. Troy was raping me, Drew was helping. I thought I was a goner when Bill swam out with a hiking boot and beat the shit out of them." She smiled over at the boy, "He saved me, might have saved my life for all I know. What would those two have done with me after...?" she shuddered.

"Wow. Shit! I should have been with you," the boy spat. "I should have kicked both their asses when I saw them! Did you kick Drew in the balls?"

Celeste hugged the boy, "I did but I wish it had been on dry land, sure is hard to get force through the water. I'm over it. It was close and scary but Bill was there and it wasn't as if your being there would have stopped them any quicker. They seemed to have it all planned out."

Jason sighed, "I hope you thanked Bill correctly," he said softly.

"What, of course, I did. I told him how great he was...wait, did you mean?" she asked.

Jason looked over as the boy dove from at least 40 feet up, "I think he deserves at least a blowjob. He's never done anything with a girl."

"How the hell do you know that?" she asked.

"In one of the sessions, some of the kids opened up. I said nothing, of course, but Troy and Drew smugly said they'd had multiple sexual experiences. Then they laughed and pointed at Bill, saying 'makes up for our friend here,'" he said. Poor Bill just blushed and the counselor went on quickly to another topic. But, it might be too soon for you, I mean you were literally sexually assaulted," he sighed.

Celeste shrugged, "I was scared. I never felt like that ever in my life but by the time we got here, we were laughing about things." She looked at the cute boy as he climbed the rocks, his genitals unabashedly flopping around, "I'm over it and now that you mention it, it would have been a nice way to say thanks." She saw Jason's grin as he noticed where she was looking. "But, it's tough now that you're here. I can't just..." she shook her head.

Jason grinned, "Makes it easier. If you want to thank him, follow my lead." He kissed her while stroking her breast.

Bill came splashing out of the water, grabbing a towel, "Ok, that last one was too high," he rubbed his head, "Like being hit in the head with a 2x4." He stopped and looked at the naked couple, "Um, I interrupted something."

Jason laughed, "Just a kiss. Ok, maybe a bit more," he smiled as he cupped Celeste's huge breasts. "Have you ever felt anything like these?" he asked.

Bill shook his head and flopped down, "Nope. Never felt anything like those," he said sadly.

"Well, shit. Celeste, you have an issue letting him feel these?" he asked.

Celeste shook her head and got up to sit next to the boy, "Somehow it seems unfair that Troy and Drew both groped me and you saved my ass, and," she pulled the wet cold hand onto her breast, "you didn't yet deserve to."

Bill moaned feeling the warm soft mass he'd admired. He gently squeezed his first breast, fascinated by how soft yet firm she was. He cupped her other breast, his eyes glued to them. He licked his lips as her nipples hardened.

Celeste pulled his head onto a nipple, "Go on. It feels good, yessss," she sighed as he sucked the swollen nipple into his mouth.

"It occurred to me, I forgot to bring some lunch. I'll be back," Jason said. He climbed the hill and looked back. Celeste had laid back, her hand stroking the boy's cock as he was kissing both her breasts. He smiled thinking this would be two hours well-spent.

Bill had never had anyone touch his cock before, instinctively humping into her palm. She was softly moaning as he alternated licking and sucking on her nipples. He had an idea from the videos he'd seen and kissed his way down her stomach to her clean-shaven pussy. This was the thing he fantasized most about when jerking off. Burying his face between a woman's legs. He almost came tasting his first pussy and hearing this beautiful girl's reaction. She was loving it!

Celeste was surprised at how quickly Bill caught on, his tongue flicking across her clit periodically then probing between her wet lips. "Aaaaahhhh, yessss," she hissed as a finger slid inside her.