Church Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill noticed Celeste was pulling on her nipples and took over on the right one. She was moaning, panting, and humping against his face. He'd never been harder and was pressing his cock into the granite ledge as he swallowed her flowing juices. She was now pressing his head against her pussy and rhythmically grunting.

Celeste want to cum on his cock but the boy was like a sucking machine, his mouth plastered to her pussy, his tongue rapidly flicking up onto her clit. She wanted to pull him up but wanted to cum and the latter won. "Oh, fuck!" she cried as she exploded, her ass off the ground as she humped against the boy's face.

Bill was grinning as he rode the writhing girl's crotch. His face was soaked and he felt his balls aching eagerly but he'd given a girl an orgasm and by the feel and sounds, a nice one.

Celeste felt her head swim as she came down from the incredible release. The boy was still sucking the juices from her pussy so she pulled him up between her legs and kissed him. She lined his cock up and the boy took over as he pressed his hips into hers.

"Ooohhh, fuck! Nice cock...fuck me with your nice cock," she panted.

Bill hoped to last but as he plunged into the tight wet hole he groaned in frustration and exploded inside her.

Jason quietly clapped from his vantage point high on the hill before turning and trotting back to gather sandwiches.

"I'm sorry," Bill sighed, "I really thought I could last."

Celeste stroked his hair feeling the nice cock sliding idly in and out of her pussy, "Why? Because you came? Only be sorry with a girl if you cum and she doesn't, unless that's what she wants. You were great, really great," she purred. "Plus, who says that's it? How far is camp? Two, three-hour round trip?"

Bill looked up at the girl and chuckled, "It just occurred to me, I've never kissed a girl, I mean french, you know? And yet I've..."

"Fucked a girl? Eaten her pussy?" she chuckled. She kissed him again, but this time pressed her tongue between his lips. They kissed harder as was Bill's cock and soon they were fucking rapidly on the rocky ledge.

Celeste experienced another orgasm followed by Bill cumming again inside her. When they were done Bill looked up and asked, "Um, I never asked you if it was ok to cum inside you, I mean, shouldn't I have?" he asked.

Celeste took a finger and slid the lock of hair stuck to his sweaty brow to the side and nodded, "it would have been the right thing to do, but I'm on the pill, so it's fine. Next time you're with a girl be sure to clear that up along with whether to wear a condom."

Bill kissed the girl again, reluctantly slipped his cock out of her exquisite hole, and sat back. "We should clean up then since I dove off the ledge by the hemlock, I'm one up on you," he smiled.

An hour later Celeste was sitting on the ledge wringing the water out of her hair when Bill crawled out of the lake.

"I give up," he sighed. "We'll call it a tie." He wearily came up to stand next to her.

Celeste looked up and smiled, "I'll tell you what. You win since you did that one 40-foot dive when Jason came down here." She reached up and stroked his cock, "I think I know what your award should be."

Bill grinned as the naked girl grabbed a towel, folded it up, and then knelt in front of him. His first blowjob, he thought. He was impressed with himself with how fast he got hard just an hour after cumming twice. He looked down at the sight below him. Those beautiful lips stretched around his hard flesh, her bare breasts flopping gently as she bobbed her head and the soft moans as she slurped on his cock. He then closed his eyes to savor the incredible feelings of lips and tongue worshiping his cock.

Celeste cupped the boy's balls and took more and more into her mouth and throat. His balls seemed unusually heavy and warm, but she focussed on sucking him off. She remembered the previous conversation and decided to answer the question before he asked.

Bill opened his eyes as he felt his cock pop wetly out of the cute blonde's mouth.

"You can come in my mouth. I like it when guys do that, so don't worry about it," she smiled then plunged back onto his sensitive shaft.

Bill gasped as he felt his cock press the back of her throat but when she started moaning he felt his balls ache. He wanted to last but as her lips pressed against his pubes and she pulled off and plunged her mouth onto his cock he grunted he was going to cum.

Celeste felt his scrotum contract so she gripped the boy's ass, tightened her throat, and rapidly bobbed her head onto his cock. She was rewarded with a hot stream of sperm against the back of her throat, followed by another and another. She was wondering how he'd cum twice yet still had this much cum inside him then she remembered how big his balls felt.

Jason came back down, smiling to see Bill straddling Celeste's back giving her an innocent massage. He suspected they'd made the most of their time together as he plopped down next to them. "I brought roast beef," he smiled.

As they ate Jason related what he'd heard. "Troy and Drew grabbed their things and headed out to the highway. People saw them running through camp stark naked, some said it was on a dare, while others said they were streaking. I was in the kitchen making sandwiches when Sarah came in to tell me they'd bolted. She thought they were going to hitchhike somewhere."

"Good riddance," Celeste and Bill said at the same time.

For the next five days, Jason, Bill, and Celeste spent their remaining time at Beach Two and Rocky One, except for one day when Marion asked if he'd go into town to run errands with her. Celeste was never without some physical attention, often with both boys at once. Happily, no one else discovered their private sanctuaries.

Also, as Bill was now alone in a four-man tent after Troy and Drew fled, Jason and Celeste moved out of their small two-man tent. Rather than Marion being critical, she winked and smiled at Celeste as they headed back to their new lodgings.

The ground was again lumpy but they adapted happily. The other campers looked at the three, many with nods and smiles, others with disapproving looks. "You can't please everyone," Celeste commented.

On the last day, they were all packed and waiting by the main parking lot for their parents to pick them up when Marion came over. They had just hugged Bill and tearfully promised to keep in touch as his parents showed up.

"My favorite campers," she smiled as she gave each of them a tight hug. "You found Green Beach, White Beach, and the Mini Cove. I wonder every year who would be the lucky campers. Green Beach is by far my favorite."

"Is that what they're called?" Jason asked. We called them Beach One, Beach Two, and Rocky One," he said, "Pretty dumb names."

"Really? They work and if it works it's not dumb." She looked wistful "I had my first boyfriend at Green Beach..." she sighed.

"Wait, you...um, you screwed your boyfriend there?" Celeste asked.

Marion leaned in conspiratorially, "Sweetie, we fucked like rabbits for five weeks."

Celeste laughed, "and you were Ok with Jason and me sharing a tent? I thought that was strange, you know, for a church camp."

Marion nodded, "This is a non-denominational church camp. We celebrate all of God's wonders, including the most joyous of his gifts, the gift of sex." She looked at Celeste, "you were the most sensually alive camper I've seen here in years. I could see you were a beautiful flower ready to blossom," she said as she stroked the girl's arm affectionately.

"But I might have gotten carried away," she blushed.

"Do you think so? Which celebration of God's gift was the wrong one? Which of those four men on the yacht do you regret enjoying? Jason?" she shook her head, "I know you derived a lot of pleasure from this one," she smiled as she stroked his arm. "You saved Bill. He was taking a lot of crap from the two boys who tried to rape you," she frowned. "His confidence shot through the roof the last week. You might have made him a man," she said happily.

Celeste gasped, "You knew about that?" she asked, "the attempted rape?"

Marion nodded. "Bill told me the whole story, how scared you were, how they ganged up on you. You don't need to worry about them. I called the county sheriff when I saw those boys. I suspected something happened and he held them until later that night when Bill told me the whole story. With his deposition, they decided to plead guilty to a lesser charge than rape, but it's still a sex crime. they'll have that hanging over their head for the rest of their lives."

"It was my fault. I liked skinny-dipping and I thought...or wasn't thinking.." she stopped feeling the gentle slap.

"Stop that right now. If it's your fault for being naked, or in a tiny suit, or wearing tight clothes with a man then we are saying men can't be responsible, can't have basic self-restraint. People, all people men, and women are responsible for their actions, no one should be held accountable for being acted on. Shame on you for thinking that. Should all doctors be allowed to rape their patients? Anyone at a nudist colony be allowed to use any naked female they come across?"

Celeste shook her head and hugged the woman, "I guess not. But I do blame myself because I did have a bad feeling about them. Perhaps I could have been smart not to test that."

"As should I. I was watching them. I wish I could have caught them, but I know they groped quite a few of the girls here. I just never could get them to tell me. I'm sorry you were assaulted by them, I really am. Any blame should be theirs first, but I have to accept what is mine."

Celeste looked thoughtful, "you knew I was...well, screwing the guys on the boat?"

Marion laughed, "Everyone did. You were positively glowing. I was so happy for you, you both," she looked at Jason, "you know she opened you up. You were so repressed I thought you'd explode. Look at your crafts. Before you got release, you were mechanical, then after you were producing pieces of art. On the other hand, you enjoyed the cold showers a lot more before you two coupled."

Jason laughed, "Coupled. I like that. You are wrong about enjoying the cold showers. I might have needed them" she grinned, "being near-naked in a tent with her. But I hated them. Get some hot water in there," he smiled.

"We have hot water. If you turn it fully counter-clockwise for 30 seconds, it kicks in the inline water heater," she grinned, "No one ever has figured that out."

Celeste groaned, "I hate you," she said, "I was so cold every morning."

"And you needed body heat. Jason's body heat," Marion smiled.

"Why the one-piece suits, no bikinis?" she asked.

Marion laughed harder, "you think any of those girls observed that? As soon as they were out of sight, they changed. It enhanced the girls' appreciation of their bodies. Others found Pirate Cove, Red Beach, Stream Rocks, and The Dock to violate the one-piece rules. Your bikinis were my favorite," she said leaning in, "you had those guys on the boat eating out of your hands in that tiny red bikini." She looked up hearing the gravel crunching, "Ah, there's your ride. I hope these last few weeks will be remembered as some of the better ones in your lives, though it would be great if you can make even better memories."

Both Jason and Celeste had tears as they hugged the woman, which no one would have believed just a few weeks ago.

* * *

The next year, Jason and Celeste drifted in different directions. Jason was getting engaged in a Christian Woodworkers group and Celeste was into Oceanography and had applied to MIT Oceanography School. He told Celeste to start dating other men and that he'd like to go back to being best friends. She suspected it was because of their cute neighbor across the hall but she understood. It didn't stop them from taking one last trip together and spending a long weekend at Cedar Point. They remained their closest friends for the rest of their lives.

Then near the end of their freshman year, Celeste got a call from Jasper. The Wet Dreams was going to explore the Caribbean and they needed another crew. Again, $100 per day for ten weeks. They'd be sailing out of Long Island in June, spending the summer hitting as many islands as they could. She received a plane ticket in the mail. Celeste felt the ground sway under her in anticipation.