Church Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste ground against the man as he stabbed her with each spasm inside her. When he was done she wanted cock inside her and crawled onto Adam's now turgid member. "Fuck me, Adam, cum inside my pussy." she panted as she began bouncing on his cock.

Jasper went below and cleaned up. When he got back, the girl was on her stomach on the couch and Adam was driving his cock into her. She was crying out she was cumming as her ass was thrusting back into the man's cock.

"Third time," Vic smiled. She was close, so close when you came. Then she came almost immediately when she climbed on Adam's lap." He looked back as Adam's face screwed up as he came inside her.

Vic patted Jasper on the shoulder, "We need to motor back, but I think one of us should entertain our guest."

Jasper smiled, "Better yet, let's see how she handles distractions."

Vic looked puzzled then smiled, "It would be good to gather that sort of data. I'll start the engines and you bring her over here."

Adam had rolled off the girl and was standing next to her as she cleaned his cock, sucking all her juices off the now flaccid shaft.

Jasper took her hand and stood her up. Cum was running down her legs as he led her over to the helm, "Take her ashore, First Mate. We want to see how you handle distractions."

Celeste's knees felt weak but she took the helm. Vic had come up behind her, gently kicked her feet apart then slid his cock into her sopping pussy.

"Is it ok if I fuck you while you pilot the Wet Dream?" he whispered.

Celeste nodded as she brought the bow around to point south. She felt the long narrow cock slide in and out of her pussy as she scanned the horizon for familiar landmarks.

As Vic was fucking her, she drove her tongue into his mouth, then sighed happily as his cock pistoned into her pussy. "Fuck! This feels so good. Do you guys ever fuck your women in the ass?" she asked.

"Whenever we can," Vic panted. He'd been getting close and this conversation wasn't helping. He thought about finishing in her ass if she was being truthful, but he had no desire to stop to get lube. "But we'd need to prepare. Can't just...oh, fuck! You feel so fucking good."

"Next time, I guess," Celeste sighed, "Go on, cum inside me."

By the time they entered the wide bay that had the church camp, Celeste had taken two more loads from the men and had cum four times, once while maneuvering around two small boats. Another time, they sailed close to fishermen who started at her bare chest with Jasper slamming into her from behind. She waved, her huge breasts bouncing freely. They tentatively waved back.

As she powered off the large yacht and Vic dropped anchor she could see her campmates looking out curiously at the boat. Hopefully, no one had binocs, she thought as she cupped her flowing pussy and dashed down the stairs to the head.

She cleaned herself as much as she could then pulled on the one-piece. It was just 400 yards to shore so she told the men she was going to swim in. If she couldn't shower maybe a good swim would work. When she was halfway to shore she heard the Honda fire up.

Jason was looking out at the yacht when it powered toward shore. He spotted Celeste piloting the boat...was she naked? She looked topless but that would make no sense. He was relieved when she walked up on deck in her tan one-piece. That was what she was wearing, he thought. That explains the topless look. He dove in and swam to meet her. He waved at Vic, Adam, and Jasper as they motored past.

Celeste smiled to see Jason swim out. At least he was a wonderful swimmer. They met and hugged, treading water.

"Was that fun?" he asked, "I see they let you drive it."

"Pilot it, yes. They were testing me to see if I could multitask, at least it seemed like it. Why would they need to do that?" she asked. Without thinking she'd wrapped her legs around Jason's waist and felt him get hard against her. She didn't pull away liking the feeling.

Jason was wondering about distractions as his cock was pressed right against Celeste's pussy and with his treading water, she was grinding against his cock.

Celeste smiled feeling his now fully erect cock, his attempts to pull away, and his obvious discomfort. She kissed him and unwrapped her legs, "Come on, I'll race you to shore. Loser buys a shake over at the concession stand," she cried as she swam rapidly away.

Jason was trying to get his tent under control and was dozens of yards back by the time he felt himself get back to normal. He waded out of the waves to join the smiling girl. He shook his head, "That wasn't fair, you...um, you had a head start," he groaned.

She looked at his shorts, "You're the one with the head issue. Must have caused considerable drag. Sorry, that was mean of me but fun!"

"That was mean," he smiled, "but I didn't mind."

As they walked over to the four men, he stopped her. "Look. I might know why they were letting you pilot and testing you. When you were out on the boat showering and making lunch I told them how much you loved boating, grew up on boats, and sailed most of the Great Lakes. They wondered if you'd be interested in crewing for them for the next three weeks." He stopped and looked over at them, "I told them you'd love it but would say no since you'd be leaving me here."

"You're right, I would," Celeste said. I'd never do that to you."

"I'm not sure that's the right decision. I want you to go. You love boating, and," he looked out at the incredible yacht anchored offshore, "you'll always hate me for keeping you from doing what you love most."

"I can't leave you alone here! We're a team," she said.

Jason shook his head, "we're not even boyfriend and girlfriend. It's almost like we're brother and sister," he sighed. "I'm, um. I've thought about...you know, us," he stammered.

Celeste saw his cheeks get bright red, "um, making out, having sex, screwing?" she asked.

Jason nodded, "It's hard," he suddenly laughed, "I guess you know that. Anyhow it's difficult to keep my vow to remain a virgin until we're or I'm married. I know you don't feel the same way and that's fine. But whenever I think about it, it seems wrong that it's with you. Not to say you're not incredibly sexy...it's just that..."

"You think of me as your sister," she finished.

He looked back over at the guys and out at the boat. "Go. This will be the last time in your life that you'll have this opportunity. Carpe Diem and all that," he said.

She hugged the boy, kissed him on the neck, and whispered, "I love you."

She stepped back, glancing down at his crotch, "Perv. If you truly think of me as your sister you'd better get to confessional."

The skits were a mixed bunch with most of the camp putting on something that parodied life or celebrated Christ. Jason and Celeste put on a skit with one of the larger boys about bullying. The theme was a constant stream of demeaning comments from Tommy directed at Jason. He consistently defected them but you could see he was wearing down. It seemed every time he turned around, the boy had a new insult. Someone must have had a history as they'd come up with dozens of truly mean things. It might not have been acting as tears formed in his eyes with each comment.

The men watching were dreading where this would go while wondering where Celeste was. She'd not made her appearance and those who knew her wanted to see her, the others just wanted to see the cute blonde girl.

Jason's head was down as he walked away from Tommy. He was slower to sluff off the mean comments and headed to the beach, a paper bag in his hand. He sat on the bench pulled a fake gun out of the bag, and looked at it before turning it over in his hands. You could tell he was getting up his nerve when Celeste walked slowly down the path behind him. She was made up as a cute girl with pigtails holding a lollypop but taking no joy in the candy as it was hanging limply by her side. She stopped not noticing the gun, but a boy in a bright blue shirt sitting there and said, "Wow, that's a beautiful shirt. The color lights up the entire area around you. That exact shade of blue was my mom's favorite, and today would have been her birthday. Seeing that makes my day, thanks!" Then she skipped away happily. Jason looked over his shoulder at the disappearing girl, looked at the gun then threw it into the ocean.

The next time Tommy made an insulting comment, Jason just laughed at him and skipped away.

It was the biggest hit and when all was done they were called up by Marion who presented them with the trophy.

Vic came up to Jason and hugged him, "Dude, that was incredible. It was so real. Great job!" He seemed to hug Jason a bit longer than seemed necessary to congratulate him then he shook Tommy's hand. He looked back at Jason again before hugging Celeste. The look on Vic's face showed the skit hit home.

That evening she talked to the guys who told her what they had in mind. Three weeks at $100 a day to crew. None of that female shit about cooking and cleaning but a full member of the crew. They suggested Celeste come out to the yacht that night but she wanted to say goodbye to her friend so she asked them to join them for breakfast and she'd leave with them after that.

That night Celeste got undressed down to her tee and panties. She unzipped her sleeping bag and told Jason to do the same. She pulled him close, hugging him and when he got hard, she grabbed his ass holding him close. "It's ok. You love me, I know that. That's just another way of showing it."

Jason relaxed and let himself enjoy her soft body against his. It felt good when he pressed his erection against her aroused by the thought that mere millimeters of fabric separated their genitals. She didn't mind as she was pressing back, her legs opening.

Celeste whispered in his ear, "I know you're saving yourself, but you can't torture yourself like this."

The boy didn't know what she meant until she pushed him back, then sat up and pulled off her shirt. She bared her incredible breasts for the first time. He wanted to turn on the flashlight but could just barely make out her nipples and the dark silhouettes of the masses on her chest. Then she pulled his shirt off followed by his shorts. It was incredible how her breasts flopped around as she undressed him. He even lifted his hips making it easier for her.

Celeste moaned softly seeing and feeling his cock. The four men had very nice cocks but Jason's made her pussy throb eagerly. She kissed her way down his neck to his nipples, then his stomach, and finally to his huge cock.

Jason put a pillow over his mouth stifling his groans as Celeste's warm mouth engulfed his cock. He grabbed a breast, his first ever as the aching in his balls rapidly increased, and before he could warn her, he exploded into her mouth. He was humping against her face as jet after jet shot down her throat. With a satisfied moan, he collapsed back and looked down at the smiling girl.

"Shit! I'm sorry. It just happened so fast," he said sadly.

"It's fine. I wanted to taste you, so even had you warned me..." she said as she wiped her mouth on the tee. "Let's get some sleep," she said as she pulled off her panties before pulling his naked body against hers.

Twice that night Celeste had to suck the poor boy's cock. He kept getting erections and couldn't sleep. The next morning, Celeste woke with Jason pressed against her and she felt something inside her. The boy was softly snoring but his hard cock was inside her pussy. As she moved her hips she could feel him slide in and out and without waking he was also humping into her.

Celeste was playing with her clit as the fattest cock she'd had was pushing deeper into her with each stroke. She bit her thumb as she came not wanting to wake the boy up, but his breathing was changing rapidly.

The explosive orgasm woke Jason up. He was embarrassed knowing he was shooting his sperm all over Celeste. She'd be pissed, he thought, but he had a hand on her breast, and his cock was between her legs from behind. "Oh shit!" he grunted as he felt the incredible release fade.

"Feel better?" Celeste asked.

Jason pulled back suddenly realizing he was no longer a virgin. "Did I, oh shit! I was inside you, wasn't I?" he asked.

"You were, and thanks," she purred, "Best way to wake up as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you, did I take your..."

"Relax, Claire took care of that for me the day after my 18th. Told me it was a waste of time having a cherry," she chuckled. "I'm glad you got that out of your system. But you didn't answer me. Feel better?"

Jason nodded, "I do. I don't remember much of it, but it was nice."

"Nice? That's it? Nice?" Celeste smiled. She rolled onto her back, gripped his still-hard cock, then pulled him into her. "Let's do this right," she said. "If you're going to fuck me, fuck me hard," she said as she guided his hips into her.

As Jason plowed into her pussy, she thought how fortunate it was she was sailing off, otherwise, Father Reynolds would probably have to deal with his erection when she confessed. She knew he'd get hard having heard the rustling of cloth as she told him her impure thoughts. It seemed the man loved details and she might take his entire session describing how she sucked off and fucked five men...in one day. On the other hand, she didn't feel the need to confess thinking this was no sin at all but a celebration of life. He might not agree but she was sure he'd see it differently if she were humbly kneeling in front of him. He'd probably bless the sacramental act of his cock being sucked by a girl a third his age. She came with that image in her head, pulling a pillow over her mouth to stifle her groans.

Jason was finally able to see Celeste's breasts and they were worth the wait. He was propped up, studying all of her naked beauty, and followed soon after before collapsing on top of her. He could feel her heart racing in her chest as they lay together, locked in an embrace.

Celeste could feel his cock slither out as he softened not caring that his cum would be seeping out. After five orgasms, the last two couldn't have been that much. She kissed him and sighed, "We have to get dressed, go freeze under the shower then meet my new crew members at breakfast." She looked into the boy's face, "I'm tempted to stay. Don't you regret telling me to go away for three weeks?"

Jason nodded, "You have no idea, but you need to go. As I said, you'll regret not going for the rest of your life."

As they dressed, Jason looked at Celeste, "I know they said they had room for you. I looked up the layout of the boat. There are just four bedrooms so I know you'll be sharing beds. You Ok with that?" he asked.

Celeste smiled, "I knew that, and yes."

"Are you on the pill?" he asked, "Probably should have asked you that before..."

"What? Talking in your sleep?" she chuckled, "Yes. I'm on the pill and I'm ok with being there for those guys and you when I get back. Are you ok with that?"

Jason shook his head, "No, but my opinion isn't a factor here. If you're happy with this situation then I'm happy for you." He hugged her, "I love you so much and want you to be happy. Going on this trip with those guys will be one of your best memories. You remember that. Carpe Diem, Ok?"

"Ok," she smiled, "I'll be thinking of you, thinking how fun it will be to get naked with you, skinny-dip over at our secret beach," she said before kissing him. They took their towels to the showers.

* * *

Jason was playing tennis when he heard the familiar sound. He apologized to Michelle, tossed his racquet on a chair, then ran down to the beach. His heart was pounding in his chest anticipating seeing Celeste after the longest hiatus in their relationship.

Celeste smiled seeing her friend standing on the beach looking out. She lowered the throttles and then powered off the huge yacht. Then she and the four men stowed everything and locked up before climbing into the launch.

It seemed to Jason hours between the anchor dropping and the powering up of the small boat but he stood waiting. Twice Celeste had turned to wave enthusiastically.

Hitting shore, the young blonde didn't wait for the boat to come to a stop leaping out to hug Jason. "Damn, I missed you. You have to get over this seasickness and go out with me someday," she said.

The men stayed until dinner, then said their goodbyes. Jason shook each man's hand then headed to the tent leaving the five to say their goodbyes.

"Last chance," Vic said, "you can stay with us in the Hamptons and go to school there. Free room and board," he said. "Hell, there's room at my place for both you and Jason."

"St. John's is right down the road. You'd get in easily," Jasper said.

Celeste looked back at her friend as he headed down the wooded path, "so tempting, but I...he'll, I have no idea why I'm saying no," she sighed.

Steve hugged the girl, "I do. You're young and this would be like getting married, except with four older men. I get it. You and Jason have catching up to do but the invitation is open. You have all our numbers."

After hugs and a few sad goodbyes, the men pushed off, Celeste looking wistfully as the small boat powered up and headed back to the yacht. It was as if she was leaving home, she thought. 'Out on the water is the closest to heaven I can think of,' she thought, 'this,' she looked around, 'is nice but nothing beats the feel of a deck moving under your feet.'

As she headed to the tent she felt the ground moving under her. It was a strange phenomenon she experienced when stepping on shore after being out on the water. But this time she wondered, was this from her sea legs adapting to solid ground or from the urgent fucking she'd engaged in? The four men took turns all night and into the morning. They all had kissed her repeatedly before, during, and after. It was as if they all wanted to make the last time the one to remember...and she'd definitely remember.

Halfway down the path, she heard the sound of the Honda motor shut off. She turned to see her four friends, her temporary family climb on board the yacht. She stood and watched as they weighed anchor, powered up the large boat, and started gliding through the waves. She raised a hand not sure if they could see her but Vic and Adam were standing in the prow and waving back. Then she saw a light flash three times from the pilot house and then the beautiful boat turned and the men were lost from view. She watched through blurry eyes until they disappeared back to the St. Lawrence.

Jason was sitting in front of the tent as she strode up in the dimming light. There were a pair of wooden chairs and a small table.

"Where did you get those?" Celeste asked, "They're beautiful."

Jason stood and hugged her, "I made them. Seems I had more time on my hands since I had no one to go swimming and hiking with."

"Wow! That's incredible," Celeste said checking them out. She plopped down and sighed, "had you made me one of these before, I might not have been such a whiny bitch...I might have stayed. Finally, something comfortable here."

"You were never a whiny bitch," Jason smiled. "I could see you weren't comfortable, weren't happy but you never said anything." He looked up at the sky, "It was the longest three weeks of my life. I thought about you virtually every minute of every day."

Celeste took his hand, "I can't say I thought about you that much but you were never far from my mind." She closed her eyes still feeling the ground move under her, remembering the millions of sights, towns, cities, and the regular bare skin on skin.

"You look tired," Jason said. "Let's brush and get to bed...or sleeping bag," he smiled.

As Celeste crawled in she stopped. There are a couple of dozen postcards taped to the tent wall, Cleveland, Cedar Point, Mackinaw Island, etc. All the cards she'd sent to him.