Church Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic collapsed next to the girl, her legs still tightly wrapped around his waist, her pelvis grinding against him. He looked at the sweaty face and then kissed her. "Sorry. I hope it's ok. I should have requested permission to cum inside," he chuckled.

Celeste laughed, "Permission granted. I'm on the pill so unless you've been whoring it up on this trip..."

Vic shook his head, "been a dry spell, longest I remember."

He looked at the clock, "we'd better get back ashore. Your boyfriend might be worried."

Even with the phone playing the Stones fairly loudly, they all were aware of the sounds of carnal bliss coming from the yacht. They'd kept Jason talking about what he wanted to study, where he was going to college, and everything else they could think of. The men were amazed by how naive the young man was. When the boat stopped rocking and the sounds stopped, Steve stood up. "I hope they get back soon. I need lunch."

They didn't have to wait long as the couple climbed into the boat, started the motor, and headed back to shore. Celeste was expertly piloting the boat to the shore.

Jason looked out at the tiny strips of red cloth covering Celeste's body feeling pity for how frustrated Vic must feel. As he thought about what else might have happened when they were alone he looked away. 'Damn penis!' he thought. 'Why does it keep doing that?'

Vic was all smiles as she climbed out. "Celeste has incredible skill. Sure knows her way around boats. Gave her the full tour and she named everything."

Jason got up and looked at his girlfriend, "why are you so red?" He asked. "Was the water too hot?" Her creamy skill was mottled with what looked like hand prints, especially her ass, and chest.

Celeste looked down at the red marks on her skin and nodded, "I might have scrubbed too hard. I thought I died and went to heaven. You need to try to conquer your seasickness and get under that hot shower," she smiled. "It was exactly what I needed! Also, Vic was so nice. He threw my suit in the wash since the laundry at camp sucks." That was another sacrifice they had to make. All their washing was done by hand in cold water, then hung out to dry.

Steve went over to the boat. "I'm going to make some sandwiches," he said, "are you guys hungry?"

Jason looked at Celeste, "go with him. She's incredible in the kitchen. Best cook I've ever known," he smiled. He looked at Celeste, "Maybe you can wash a few more items?" he asked. My shorts and," he picked up her one-piece she'd left camp wearing. "I can just wrap a towel around my waist."

Celeste looked at Steve, "You don't mind? I mean that suit has gotten a lot of wear."

The dark-haired man smiled, "Sure. I have a few items also."

Steve went over to Vic and whispered, "you might need to put on some music. We could hear everything. You guys were loud."

They waited until Jason came back and then headed to the boat. "I saw you pilot this, I'll sit aft," Steve smiled. They shoved off and again the boat was expertly maneuvered to the stern of the Wet Dreams.

Celeste made no protest when the man helped her aboard by cupping her ass. She wondered if Steve would want the same thing Vic did since he and the other men looked at them both with sly smiles. Jason was the only one to look oblivious. They went down to the galley. Would she say yes? It was the Christian thing to do if Vic was telling the truth. A long dry spell is unhealthy building up all that sperm.

They decided to wash the one-piece and Jason's shorts and tee before heading to the galley.

Steve stood in front of the girl, his hands gently on her shoulders, and looked at her. "I hope I'm not being forward but you're fucking gorgeous."

Celeste blushed. It was flattering these older experienced guys liked how she looked, "thanks. It's nice to hear and I like men who don't beat around the bush.' She went over to the fridge and opened it. "Well stocked," she smiled. "What do you feel like eating?"

Steve came up behind her, pressing his body against hers. He reached past her to get a package of cold cuts. He felt himself getting hard and kept pressing as she seemed to appreciate it. "You. I'd love to eat all of you," he whispered.

Celeste could feel his bulge against her ass wondering what his cock looked like compared to Vic's. She wiggled her ass against him as she picked up a package of cheese. "Are you sure that's all you want?" she asked as she humped back against him.

Steve could feel the girl grinding against him so he whispered, "Starving for you, and we all heard you and Vic fucking but I'm not sure he asked, how old are you?"

Celeste chuckled, "I should get one of those name tags people get at conferences. 'Hello, I'm 18 and legal.'"

Steve smiled, "Damn! That's a relief. We were wondering and had a lottery. The pot's $400 on your age and I picked 18. I win." He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. His cock was as hard as he'd ever felt and wished he'd dropped his shorts as the cute blonde ground her nearly bare ass against him.

"If I'd know that, I would have also awarded you my virginity but Vic took that as you mentioned," she sighed, "but I'm sure we can make things right," she smiled as she slid to her knees.

Steve smiled as the beautiful blonde pulled down his shorts, grabbing his cock as it bounced free. She smiled, seemingly pleased with the size or shape. She looked up at him, fixing her eyes on his as she licked from his balls to the tip. She repeated that a couple of times before pulling the spear-shaped head into her mouth. "Aaaaahhh, yesss," he sighed having only his right hand attending to his cock for the last few weeks.

Celeste had wanted to try sucking a cock since she and Vic 69ed. She was wondering if she could take all a man's cock down her throat and surprisingly she could. Even though Steve had to be at least seven inches, she was pressing her lips against his pubes. She felt a swell of pride hearing the man groan and pant out 'Wow,' and 'Oh my God.'

Steve was doing something he'd never done in his life. He was fucking a girl's mouth, literally fucking her. She wasn't gagging, wasn't resisting as he had his hands on her head thrusting his cock into her throat. The only noises were the deep slurping sounds, the girl's encouraging groans, and the guys playing an Aerosmith song loudly on the beach. It was only a matter of minutes before he would ejaculate down her throat and he wanted that pussy so he let her head go and stepped back.

Celeste felt the long snake slide out of her throat and mouth, a slight soreness much like bruising in her gullet, but otherwise fine. She had a stream of saliva that had oozed onto her chest so she grabbed a kitchen towel to dry off. She looked down at the bikini and sighed. "It was clean. Maybe we'd better stop the washer and toss these in," she said as she stood up. "I hope it doesn't bother you if I'm naked," she winked.

Steve laughed, "sounds horrible, but since you're my guest, I want you to be comfortable." He helped her pull off the tiny pieces of cloth, whistling in appreciation. "It gets better and better," he smiled.

"Thanks, you guys sure know how to boost a girl's ego."

They stopped the wash cycle tossed in the suit and looked at each other. Steve was still sporting a very firm erection, glanced at the vibrating washer then lifted the girl easily onto it.

Celeste squealed as her aroused pussy plopped onto the washer lid. She leaned back as the dark-haired man spread her knees so he could bury his face between her legs.

"Steve, um Vic...oh gosh! He came inside me," she panted.

Looking up at her he shook his head, "You showered. I have no issue with that."

The blonde relaxed as she felt firm lips nibbling on her labia and clit. 'I could have a guy licking my pussy 24 hours a day,' she thought, 'I could teach Jason how. He's always been there for me.'

'Celeste is ready for a good fucking,' Steve observed. Her legs were spread wide and she was lifting her ass to press her sex against his mouth. He stood wiping the juices off his face with the back of his arm, then stepped between those creamy thighs and slid his cock right into her.

Vic was great, but Steve's cock was a bit fatter and he didn't fuck around. He knew what he wanted and took it. He slammed right into the tight pussy, grabbed her tits, and proceeded to aggressively fuck her. He switched to pulling on her hard nips to which she instantly responded happily.

The girl was going out of her mind with a man slamming hard into her on a vibrating platform. It was only a matter of a couple of minutes before she cried out and almost passed out from her best orgasm yet. The cabin echoed with the sounds of her guttural grunts. As she came down she pulled his mouth to hers tasting only the second man's tongue. She wondered if he was close, but the only signs were his sweaty body and his soft grunting with every thrust.

Steve was holding back until she came wanting to fuck her from behind. He had been admiring her ass from the moment they hit shore. He pulled out and then lifted the girl off the washer. He turned her around and shoved his cock back inside her. 'God! Best ass ever,' he thought. She had the curest puckered ass and tight velvety smooth cheeks. Small shock waves traveled across those cheeks with every impact of his hips. The girl was loving it as she was grunting more loudly and he noticed she was looking out the starboard side port. There was Jason playing frisbee with the other guys, oblivious to the acts taking place 50 yards away. He was having to hang onto the towel but was having no issues catching or throwing the disk.

Celeste was looking out wondering if by the end of the day, she'd have 5 different men inside her. It seemed out of the question as the first two just seemed to happen logically. They were alone, almost naked. It would have been a waste of opportunity for the sexual acts not to occur. She thought about lying next to Jason every night wondering why he never made a single move. Maybe tonight, she thought. She forgot about Jason as Steve began pulling on her nipples again. Could she cum again? It was getting close...getting so close.

Steve saw the blonde-covered head look down and her ass was now thrusting back into his pistoning cock. He grinned internally knowing she was about to cum again so he gritted his teeth trying to hold off.

"Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh," Celeste was chanting as the intense aching built rapidly. "Oh my fucking gosh!" she cried out as everything exploded inside. She was unaware of where she was or what she said as the waves of pleasure crashed through her.

Steve was hanging onto the girl for a full minute as she had the most incredible orgasm he'd ever witnessed. He found he was hanging onto her chest as she'd passed out as the orgasm faded. He let her collapse on her chest on the washer as he let himself finally cum.

Celeste woke up confused. Where was she? She was naked on a couch except for a blanket and it all came back to her. She'd had such a powerful orgasm she'd passed out. Steve had been pounding her from behind, his heavy balls slapping wetly on her clit...then everything went black. She remembered a loud whirring noise as if someone put a cordless power tool next to her ear. Steve was in the kitchen making sandwiches, her bikini, and one-piece were folded on the couch next to hers. She pulled off the thin blanket and looked between her legs. If Steve came he cleaned her up and she saw no cum leaking out.

"There you are. I thought I'd either call the paramedics or get another quick fuck in. You saved me from having to make a tough decision," he chuckled.

Celeste slapped his bare ass, "and we both know which choice you'd have made. It's not like you are ready for the EMTs," she laughed.

"Good point. That doesn't mean we can't get up on the deck. You never fucked until you've fuck under the bright sun,' he said as he cut the last sandwich in half.

Celeste looked at the time, "I'd like that but we should get back to shore."

Jason heard the launch power up as Celeste and Steve headed back to shore. He was hoping the laundry didn't take all that long as he was getting chafed pulling the towel on over and over. On top of that, he was hungry. He looked at Celeste piloting the boat looking totally in her element.

The blonde loved the power and nimbleness of the launch and was thrilled the men let her pilot. She deftly beached the craft and climbed out feeling better than she had in weeks.

They handed out the sandwiches and after eating, Celeste looked at her watch. "This has been fun, but we have to get back for dinner and the skits after."

Jason stood up, "yeah, but why don't you guys join us? Celeste and I are going to do a thing on..."

"Don't tell them if they're coming over, let it be a surprise," the girl said. She looked at the three men, "camp is just a couple miles west. Please. We'd love to have you guys there."

Jasper looked at the other guys and shrugged, "I'm in. Sounds like fun. We'd give you a ride but," he looked sadly at Jason.

Celeste stood up, "It's fine. It's a beautiful hike. We'll see you there."

Jason shook his head, "Celeste, go with them. I'll be fine walking. I made this trip a lot before we came here together. I know you want to be on the boat. Both times today you came back you were positively glowing," he said.

Celeste blushed not realizing she was glowing but there was a spring in her step, a feeling of being alive.

Steve stood up, "I'll go with Jason. I love a good hike. You guys sail around, we'll meet you."

Celeste went over to Jason, "you sure? I love the woods and I've spent almost no time with you today."

Jason laughed, "You and your love of water sports," he said. "I'm not going to come between you and boats."

Celeste hugged him and then watched sadly as he and Steve headed up the trail. She felt she should be with him but again wondered if that would be as a boyfriend or best friend.

Jasper stood, "let's go get ready. Celeste, get the Honda ready, we'll load up."

Jasper watched critically as the cute blonde deftly maneuvered the launch perfectly astern of the yacht. He looked at Adam who nodded in approval. They boarded the Wet Dreams and stowed the gear. Celeste did not need to be told where things went and took care of tying off the Honda.

Vic nudged Jasper, "we need her. You see that clove hitch? She knows her knots."

After securing all the gear the four went down to the cabin. Vic grabbed four beers and as he handed one to Celeste she hesitated.

"Oh yeah. Forgot. 18," he said. "Still, you want one?" He asked.

Jasper looked at the paper on the table, "Steve. Damn it. I should have taken 18," he moaned.

"$400," Celeste smiled, "I'm flattered." She took a sip of beer and frowned. "Um, want this? Pretty sour."

Vic smiled and told the girl's beer. 'We have wine, do you like red? White?"

Celeste remembered communion and nodded, "red is good."

They sat in the main cabin with the three men discussing their plans for the next few weeks. Ontario, then Erie. Then up through the Saint Clair river to Huron.

"Should we do Sault Saint Marie or Mackinac next?" Jasper asked.

"You should do Superior first. Late August can be iffy. Michigan is not much better but there are fewer questions. Of course, you'll check the weekly forecasts when you approach Cockburn Island."

They looked at the girl. "You've sailed there?" Adam asked.

"When I was 12. My mom, dad, and I did Superior and Michigan out of Chicago. Speaking of weather, you need to be careful on Erie. The average depth is 35 feet and with a strong wind the waves can get over 35 feet."

"What boat? Power? Sail?" Jasper asked.

"Sail. Catalina. My dad's first love," she smiled, "then there's Rusty our cattle dog, mom, and lastly me," she smiled.

"You have a Catalina? Which one?"

"The 445. Nice boat though it's a money pit according to my mom. Time suck and a money pit. She swears he would leave her for the boat if it came down to it."

"Ok, we'll try for Superior first then Michigan." He looked at the girl as if he were going to say something. "We should weigh anchor," Vic said as he stood. "We have a couple of hours before those guys walk back so maybe we can let Celeste take her out onto the lake. What do you think?" he asked.

After preparing the engines and powering up, they weighed anchor and slid out onto the lake, Celest at the helm with Jasper and Adam keeping watch.

"Nice, very nice," Jasper smiled. "I can see you're comfortable piloting a boat."

Celeste frowned, "Never one this large. Plus, getting a feel for the twin engines takes time," she sighed.

You're doing great," Jasper said as they headed out toward the middle of the lake. It was a smooth day with no one out this far. Taking a chance he put his hand on her right hip. She was still wearing the tiny red bikini and she kept her eyes on the lake as he stroked her ass. He looked at Adam who move to her other side.

Celeste sighed and closed her eyes as four strong hands explored her body. Soon both tiny pieces of cloth were on the floor and the girl was having trouble concentrating.

"I think you can shut off the motors," Jasper whispered, "we're all alone out here." His hands were feeling the mass of her breasts while Adam was sliding a finger into her wet slit.

They moved over to the couch behind the partition when Vic came up smiling. "I heard the engines shut off. I figured Celeste would have trouble piloting so I'll make sure we don't hit anything or run aground."

Celeste had dropped to her knees and was alternately sucking one cock then the other. She was starting to believe that like snowflakes no two cocks were alike. Somehow she wanted to get all five guys naked and hard, feel all five, taste all five. She wasn't sure if Jason would be ok with that but she had no doubt these four guys would. She popped Jasper's cock out of her mouth and looked at him, "Would you like to fuck me while I suck Adam's cock?" she asked.

Jasper laughed, "Is that a trick question?"

Adam was happy to have the cute blonde crawl between his open thighs. He leaned back as the girl wrapped her lips around one ball bathing it thoroughly while stroking his cock, then the other. She moaned on his right testicle as Jasper worked his cock inside her.

Jasper looked down at that creamy ass with the cute brown puckered wondering if he have the opportunity to go there. On the other hand, he wasn't complaining about the tight warm fit of the girl's pussy. He leaned into her as he felt his cock penetrate deeper while grabbing those incredible tits.

Celeste was now deep-throating Adam's cock, groaning more and more loudly as she felt Jasper thrust harder into her. She loved it when men put their weight behind their fucking. Her nipples felt on fire as the fat rough fingers pulled and pinched them.

Adam was trying to hold off but with the tight sucking and guttural moans, he couldn't resist anymore. As the aching in his balls got incredibly painful he grunted that he was cumming. Celeste sucked harder as he gripped her head, spewing his built-up cum into her stomach. His hands slid to his side but the girl still bobbed her head on his cock.

Claire had told her she hated the taste of cum but she always let men cum in her mouth since they liked doing it so much. She swallowed once and almost threw up but the guys never minded if she spit. It didn't taste that bad, Celeste thought, bitter, tangy but arousing in a way. She was starting to feel that wonderful build-up and wanted Adam hard again so he could also fuck her.

Jasper was sweating and not just because it was warm. The cabin echoed with the sounds of his balls slapping wetly on the girl's pussy and her periodic slurps on Adam's cock. He could take it anymore and cried out, "Oh, fuck! Celeste, I'm going to cum," he grunted.